A Sacrifice for Another

Af kxkeesic101

Um, it's a time travel fanfic, and I created my own OC her name is Christina, she is dating Neji. Yeah, anywa... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 17

446 18 0
Af kxkeesic101

"You may Begin." The proctor said, jumping back.

Naruko and Gaara tensed for battle. Both sliding into their taijutsu stances.

"No holding back?" Naruko suggested.

"Why not, just for old times sake?" Gaara said.

Naruko took out several kunai with sealing tags on them and threw them at random spots around the arena.

"I hope you realize that by letting me not hold back, that I will use this jutsu, and you have one of these seals on your gourd, in case you ever get in trouble I could flash to where you were." Naruko said. Gaara simply nodded.

He popped off the cork on his gourd and let the sand flow out. Naruko smiled and closed her eyes, going into the fortress of her mind.

"Ne, Kurama, I might need your help, especially since when he felt us fly by, he hadn't had Shukaku be brought out of him yet." She said.

"Don't worry about it kit. If you need any help just go into biju form. Gaara isn't able to do that with Shukaku, so we'll have the upper hand should you need to use it. Which, by the way, I don't recommend, since, knowing the ways of gossiping in Konoha, everyone will be wondering how the hell you did it." Kurama said.

"Whatever, who the hell cares about the questions?" Naruko said. "But I haven't had a good fight with Gaara in ages. Neither of us will be holding back."

"Good Luck kit." Kurama said.

"Thanks Kurama!" She said, before leaving her mind scape.

She had started gathering Nature Chakra for Sage Mode since she saw it was her match and was now in it. She flashed open her eyes and looked at Gaara.

"Let's go." She said, before using her speed to flash right in front of him.

He had his sand come up in front of and try to wrap around Naruko. Naruko however just punched through the sand like it was nothing and jumped back. She flashed around to his back and delivered a kick to his head, which banged down.

She flashed back to her previous spot. And smiled as she saw his sand armor fall off of him. She knew he wouldn't be so easy to beat. He sped the Sand towards her again and she jumped onto the ceiling and stuck there. She propelled herself off of the ceiling, forming a quick rasengan in her hand. She aimed straight for Gaara who, knowing her attack so well, was able to get around it. He jumped up, twisting his body to avoid being hit and grabbed the hand with a rasengan in it, directing it towards the ground.

Naruko hit the ground, causing a large hole to form, of course, she wasn't hurt, so she turned and looked at Gaara. He was floating up on a pile of his sand in the air.

"I hope you don't think I would be taken down so easily Naruko-chan." He said.

"Of course not Gaara-kun." She said.

Naruko took out a three pronged kunai and used Hirashin to immediately get behind Gaara, who broke his gourd and use the sand to take the kunai away and crush it, while he turned and grabbed hold of Naruko.

He jumped off of his sand cloud and jumped with her to the ceiling, making her hit it with her back. It didn't hurt her immensely, but she had some pains in her back. She got up and took out another kunai, and Gaara formed a kunai made of sand.

They started exchanging blows with the kunai and were blocking each other quite well, although their hands were starting to hurt since they had so much power in their strikes. Gaara had made another kunai of sand behind Naruko and aimed it at her back. She sensed it though and turned and deflected it.

Gaara went for a stab in the arm, but Naruko quickly stopped her chakra and fell from the ceiling. Gaara quickly did the same and tried to use a kick, but was stopped by Naruko kicking his shoulder. He quickly stabbed her arm with the sand kunai he was still holding and she winced in pain. Before both of them let their heads become quite acquainted with the ground, they both flipped and stuck to the walls. They jumped back towards each other, Naruko pulled out a kunai and they clashed in a sound of metal.

Naruko went for a punch at the same time, but Gaara twisted and avoided the punch. He landed on the ground while Naruko landed back on the wall.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruko called out, creating two clones. They started forming a Rasenshuriken.

Gaara realized this with two sand clones he had made in an attempt to stop her. She had made another clone though, and had it grab her and transport her and her clones to another kunai. Gaara jumped off the wall and turned around to see Naruko holding the Rasenshuriken.

She smirked and threw it at him, calling out "Rasenshuriken!" Gaara slammed his palms to the ground and made a huge wall of sand appear in front of him. It took a lot to get the Rasenshuriken not get through his wall, but he managed.

He brought the wall down and looked in front of him. There was now a large hole right in between Naruko and him.

Naruko started doing more hand signs that Gaara recognized. He broke out into his own hand signs.

"Summoning Jutsu!" Both of them called out at the same time. Naruko now stood on top of Gamabunta, looking fierce and serious, while Gaara stood atop, strangely enough, a tanuki.

The weird raccoon dogs had taken a liking to him and had decided to make him their first summoner ever. He stood on the boss tanuki's head, his name was Kazuma. Gamabunta took out his sword.

"Well kid, I don't know how you manage to do it, but you always seem to get in the weirdest situations." Gamabunta said. "Isn't this kid supposed to be your friend?" He asked.

"Oh! Gaara-kun is my friend! We're just in a preliminary match and are going full out!" Naruko said.

"Hmm? Preliminary match?" Gamabunta asked.

"Yeah, a Preliminary match!" Naruko said.

"YOU SUMMONED ME HERE FOR A LOUSY PRELIMAINARY MATCH!?" Gamabunta yelled.

"Well yeah, why?" Naruko said.

"PRELIMINARY METCHES AREN'T IMPORTANT! DEAL WITH THIS KID ON YOUR OWN! YOU ARE MY SUMMONER, BUT I', STILL NOT GOING TO FIGHT IN A FREAKIN' PRELIMINARY MATCH! SUMMON ME NEX TIME THERE IS A REAL FIGHT KID!" Gamabunta yelled, disappearing.

Naruko flipped in the air and landed on her feet in front of Gaara and Kazuma.

She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head. "Ne, Gaara, by any chance could you.. uh.. you know.. Let Kazuma go back"

"It's fine." Kazuma said. "If what you said was true, we summons probably shouldn't be used for a preliminary match. Good Luck Gaara." Kazuma said, taking Gaara and putting him on the ground, then poofing away.

"Thanks Gaara-kun!" Naruko said.

Gaara just sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Naruko took biju form and became a glowing form of herself, looking as if she was on fire. Black lines drew up her body and she had her pigtails flowing behind her. She continued this by letting a glowing Kyuubi form underneath her, having them both join into one big, fiery mass of awesomeness.

Gaara recognized this, and little did everyone else know, he had help with his biju form and him and Shukaku had become a bit friendly. He too went into biju form, having sand envelope him. A Shukaku formed underneath him, completely made of sand as well, but it was thinner than when he took over Gaara's body. He also lacked the blue stripes on his tails. Sand flowed off of him in streams towards the ground, and they were never ending. Even his eyes appeared to be made of sand. Red lines streaked down from his kanji for love and went across him a Shukaku.

"Let's do this." Gaara said.

"Y-you too?" Naruko asked.

"Yep, while you were with Jiraiya." Gaara said. "It was extremely hard, but we managed."

The two jinchurrikis and their bijus started an intense battle. They rushed forwards towards each other and fought in a flurry of movements. After several minutes, Kurama and Naruko backed up and made biju bomb. Shukaku and Gaara countered by making one as well.

For one second, everything seemed to stop. One Fox. One Tanuki. Two best friends. Two jinchurrikis. Two adults that were neglected as children. Two so called 'demons'. Two biju tamers. Two Kages. Stared each other in the eye and formed smiles. They threw the biju bombs at each other, and everything seemed so still and quiet for several seconds. Then they impacted.

A large explosion sounded through the leaf village. Anyone who had looked towards the Forest of Death would have seen what was most likely the most frightening looking battle they had ever seen.

Both Naruko and Gaara got out of their biju forms, falling towards the ground. They landed and made a huge impact with ground. They probably hadn't realized, but once they had summoned the bosses, the had ripped through the tower, and by adding the bijus, they had pretty much made a huge dent in the Forest of Death.

Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fight (well, other than Gaara and Naruko). Naruko stood up, trembling from the impact, she now had extensive damage to her body, and being in that form and creating a biju bomb didn't exactly help. She went over and saw Gaara standing up as well. They both smiled at each other and wrapped each other in a hug.

"You did well, Hokage-sama." Gaara joked.

"You too, Kazekage-sama." Naruko said, smiling.

The two limped back to what remained of the tower. When they got there, everyone other than the Sand Siblings and Team 7 did a double take.

They both laughed at the others expressions.

"Sorry, we might have gone a little overboard. But hey, we did our best." Naruko said.

"Well, sorry we kind of destroyed this place." Gaara said.

"I don't even know what to do." The proctor said. "You two can't be Genin, not after that, you would probably just kill the other contestants. I think I should just talk to Hokage-sama about promoting you to Chuunin... or Jounin... hell, maybe even ANBU." He said.

"NO! We must do it the proper way! Now, since we deserve to get through, but neither of us are exactly in fighting condition, do we both fail or pass?" Naruko said.

"I guess I could admit you both through to the next round..." The proctor said.

"Great! Ne, Gaara, tonight, you need to tell me where you picked up how to do you know what." Naruko said.

Gaara just nodded and the two of them shared another hug. Then they walked to their seperate teams. Temari and Kankuro talking about how it looked pretty crazy to everybody else that wasn't aware of their 'specialties'.

Neji and Christina just laughed and said how they expected it to go that far since that was the pretty normal reaction when Gaara and Naruko actually fought. Obito started talking about how awesome everything was. Rin smiled and said how amazing Naruko was. Minato just looked at her with a smile. His daughter truly was befitting of a Kage, and that was most likely the most amazing battle he had ever and ever will see. Then again, it was between to Kage. It still amazed him, regardless.

The other ninjas simply stared in amazement at the two.

Looks like Gaara was wrong, he would still be in the finals. Naruko was in them as well, and for now, everything seemed perfect, though Naruko felt as if she was going to be bombarded with questions now.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

149K 2.6K 29
What if Naruto finds a new family What if Minato and Kushina are alive What if Naruto had a twin sister that was loved What if he knew about Kurama f...
3.6K 92 37
Kirishima has grown feelings for his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo. The bakusquad thought it would be a good idea to get them all together for a sleepo...
4.9K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
28.4K 283 5
⚠️ONGOING- add to library to get updated 💋 Y/n struggles with herself and her history. Raised by Orochimaru, she knows nothing about herself and eve...