A Sacrifice for Another

Galing kay kxkeesic101

Um, it's a time travel fanfic, and I created my own OC her name is Christina, she is dating Neji. Yeah, anywa... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

551 18 2
Galing kay kxkeesic101

Naruko woke up the next morning, she was still pretty tired. She got up out of bed and flicked on her light. She gathered up some shower supplies from her room and went to the Bathroom, where she flicked on the light in there. She put her stuff in the shower and turned on the water so it would heat up. She dug through the closet and located an orange body towel as well as a face towel. She dropped them on the floor next to the shower and started stripping down until she was naked. She locked the door and stepped into the shower.

Feeling the nice, hot water on her back she sighed. She got out some body wash and quickly cleaned herself, leaving the soap only on her legs. She shaved her legs, and then her armpits and picked up her shampoo and started to wash her hair. She loved her shampoo, it smelled like apples and cinnamon. She washed her hair clean of the soap and turned off the water. She toweled herself off and headed back to her bedroom, carrying her clothes and supplies and wearing only her bath towel.

She entered her room and found another pair of her blue jean short shorts as well as a green camisole. She put on her panties and a bra and slipped on the jeans and the shirt. She grabbed a sealing scroll and packed some more pairs of clothes in it, as well as a jean jacket. Naruko looked in the closet and found what she was looking for, her sleeping bag and an extra pillow. She sealed those up in another scroll and opened up her pack from the last trip and took out her weapons and strapped those on. She took out her scroll of dirty clothes and walked into the hall and into another small room that was the laundry room. There she located some laundry detergent and put her clothes in.

She walked back to her room and took out some ration bars and food pills. She wrinkled her nose. Both of these tasted like nothing and she had always hated eating them. Never the less, they were quick and provided a lot of energy, so she packed them into another sealing scroll, with some extra kunai. She took out a small drawstring bag from her closet and put the scrolls in there, as well as some extra blank scrolls and some ink and a brush.

She put it on her back and looked in the mirror. When she did this, she realized she had yet to tie up her hair. So she grabbed two elastics and put her hair up into twin ponytails. She walked into the kitchen and noticed Christina there, already making breakfast while she hummed along with the quietly playing radio.

Naruko dropped her bag on her cushion at the table and walked up to Christina.

"Need help?"

"Sure, thanks Naruko." Christina said. She handed Naruko a bowl on eggs that needed to be scrambled as she flipped some french toast.

Naruko took the bowl and started whisking away. "So, you ready?" She said.

"Naruko, of course I'm ready. Besides, Neji, you, and I have all passed these before, as well as the Jounin Exams, and become Anbu. I think we can handle this." Christina said.

"True, I don't know why, but I'm slightly edgy though." Naruko said.

"Don't worry, Ibiki isn't going to be there this time, and neither will Anko, so we have two less sadistic and mind controlling people to worry about. However, we still will have to deal with a kid screaming about the youth." Christina said, smiling.

Naruko laughed at that. "Also true, but who knows what kind of people we'll have to fight this time around."

"Well, you beat up Gaara while he was in biju form and Neji who everybody was saying is unbeatable. I think with that record, you can feel pretty good about your skills, and that was still when you were a genin! If anybody should be afraid, it should be Rin or Obito since they know how powerful we are. But knowing you and Obito if you two get into a fight, you'll just make some remark at the beginning and fall on your asses laughing." Christina said.

"Haha! We should so do that! Oh my god, some weird joke only me and Obito would understand, it has to sound really sadistic too, me and him should so plan for something like that, just in case." Naruko said, thinking of the possibilities.

"Morning." Temari said, walking into the kitchen. "You guys need any help?" She asked.

"Sure, we can always use some extra hands. Hey, I just noticed, the only ladies in the house are the ones up and ready." Christina said.

"Well, you know, we are the superior ones of our kind." Temari said, giggling.

"I beg to differ." Kankuro said, walking in and sitting down, still rubbing his eyes. "I've seen ladies at their worst, and let me tell you, guys never act like that."

"Kankuro, do you want to die before the Exams even start?" Gaara said, leaning against the counter next to Naruko.

Speaking of that girl, having Gaara just appear right next to her, she still wasn't used to. She jumped and screamed. Then, realizing it was just him, she held her heart and huffed. "Jeez Gaara! Don't do that! It freaks me out." She said.

"Sorry, too used to it I guess." He said, sitting down.

"Well, I'm gonna go wake up Haku-kun. Be right back." Naruko said, leaving the kitchen. She walked down the hall and knocked on Haku's door, and slowly opened it to see her little boy still asleep in his bed. She walked in and sat on her son's bed.

"Haku-kun. Honey, it's time to wake up." Naruko said, shaking him lightly.

"K-Kaa-san?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yep, you ready to get up?" She asked. The little boy nodded his head and got out of bed. She helped dress him in his normal clothes and took his hand in hers. She walked hand in hand with him into the kitchen again. When she got there, Neji had joined the table and Temari and Christina were putting the food on the table. She sat down with her son at the table and everyone started eating.

"Now Haku-kun, you're gonna stay with your grandpa and grandma for now, mmkay?" Naruko said after taking a bite of her french toast.

"Why Kaa-san, are you already going on another mission?" Haku asked.

"Well, your Aunts and Uncles and I are going to enter a thing called the Chunin Exams to try to move up in rank as ninjas. Hence, the name Chunin Exams, since it signifies going from a Genin to a Chunin." She explained.

"So I'm going to stay with grandma and Ji-ji for how long then?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not sure, it depends on how long the Exams last, our last one took about 6 days, but it differs every year, so it could be shorter or longer." She said.

"Okay Kaa-san, should I pack some stuff then?" He asked.

"Yes, pack for let's say a week, mmkay?" She said.

"Okay Kaa-san." He said.

"I still can't believe you have a kid." Kankuro said.

"Well I do, and I'm a good mother, ttebayo!" Naruko said.

"C'mon, don't fight, we gotta go soon. Everybody ready?" Christina said.

At that, everyone except for Haku nodded their heads, and Haku scarfed down the rest of his small breakfast and got up and went to his room. Meanwhile, everyone else was looking around for anything they might have forgotten. Naruko grabbed a hairbrush from the bathroom and was currently roaming the kitchen cabinets for anything tasty. She found a bow of granola bars and took a few, at least they had taste and wouldn't make too much noise when eating, as well as an apple that she decided to take. She figured that was good since there would also be stuff where ever they were and she had her ration bars and food pills.

She saw Christina packing a bunch of medical stuff into a scroll. "Are we really gonna need all of that?" She asked.

"Well, there is gonna be five of us on the team, and who knows what we'll run into. So, better to be safe then sorry." Christina said. She put her ink and brush into her pouch as well after finishing her scroll.

In about 10 minutes, everybody was ready, and they headed to their parent's/the Namikaze household. She dropped off Haku and they started walking towards the academy, where they were told to wait for their first exam to begin. When they got their, Rin was already standing outside. The Sand Siblings went ahead inside while the others waited for Obito. He was there a minute or two later and they all entered the building. They were walking to room 301, where they would have their first exam, and once again, just like last time, they had put up a genjutsu on room 201 to make it seem like room 301. Neji, Naruko, and Christina all smiled at each other, they continued on without making a scene and went up to room 301.

They entered the room and it looked exactly like it did in the future. When they entered another team walked up to them.

"Well, well, well, it seems that team 7 is here. So, Rin, Obito, what are you gonna do without Kakashi eh?" One of the ones from the group said. He was clearly an Inuzuka from the tell tale marks on his cheeks and the brown dog he had on his head. He wore standard shinobi sandals, brown shorts, a white, long sleeve muscle shirt. He had dark brown hair that was cut similar to Kiba's when he was 16.

"We have other team members as well, Neji, Christina, and Naruko, and I bet that any one of them could smoke all of your asses in one move!" Obito said.

"Oh really? So, you're that Hyuga that came out of nowhere along with two girls." One said that was obviously a Hyuga. This one was a female, but unlike Hinata, you could tell she had the Hyuga pride that was oh so common in the clan. She had dark brown hair like most Hyugas as well as the milky lavender eyes. She had long hair that hung freely, she wore a lavender dress the had slits along the side and had short sleeves. She had black leggings and bandages up one of her legs. She had on standard shinobi sandals as well.

"Yes, I am, why, do you have a problem with that?" Neji said in his polite yet vile tone. This made Naruko and Christina giggle. They hadn't heard that tone for a long time, not since he had still had his hatred for the main clan when he was younger. This girl had obviously pissed him off with probably some Hyuga thing that they couldn't pick up on, since the only two Hyugas they hung around with were unorthodox ones.

"Well, it seems a bit mysterious, you could be from a different village or perhaps be using some type of genjutsu only to get in with our clan." The girl said.

Neji raised an eyebrow. "Have I made any type of move to do that? I certainly don't remember doing anything of the sort. Besides, I hate the way that our clan acts, being prestigious and acting like we're the best. I've had the two girls that showed up with me kick my ass many times, and they have never acted like they're all that."

"Well, you must be as weak a Hyuga as the Uchiha on this team is then. I bet they just paired all of the losers on this team, and that's why you were allowed to be so large." The Inuzuka piped up.

All of team 7 thought at the same time. 'Oh he did not just say that.' Surprising everyone, Obito's eyes flashed red, and unlike everyone else from his clan, he gained his Sharingan, with two tomoes. Neji activated his Byakugan, making his veins pop out and his eyes indent. Christina activated her Nikara, causing her eyes of sparkles to have the black pupil to spin around rapidly. Naruko activated Sage mode, causing her eyes to change into frog-like ones. Rin was the only one who didn't have her eyes change in that moment.

The other teams eyes widened.,they hadn't been expecting that. They didn't think that Obito had unlocked his Sharingan, and that the two other girls on the team had any abilities.

"Ne, guys, think I should strike this stuck up girl's chakra points to make her see just how good my Byakugan is?" Neji asked, smirking. The girl's jaw dropped.

'C-Chakra Points?! No way! He can't see my Chakra points, can he?' She thought.

'Chakra Points?' The other two on the team thought.

"Well love, I could introduce them to the power of my clan, that always freaks people out." Christina said.

"Or maybe I should try out my new Sharingan on them? I haven't really had much of a chance to have fun with it yet." Obito said.

"Or I could show them just how terrifying the powers toads have. Sage mode is always fun to play with." Naruko said.

'Chakra Points? Sage Mode? And some new clan? What the heck is going on with this team?!' The Inuzuka thought.

'Hmm... interesting, I've never heard of the last two, nor Chakra Points.' The final member thought, he was an Aburame, it was just like the team 8 of the future! He basically looked like Shino, since he had his hair style like most Aburame, and you never saw anything else about them sure to their clothes.

'No way, no way! What about toads? And some new clan? We are always informed when a new clan joins the village! And can this other Hyuga really see chakra points? That's never, ever been done before!' The Hyuga girl thought.

"If only we were outside, then I could show them that technique that Lady Tsunade uses that you taught me how to use Naruko-chan." Rin said.

'Tsunade-sama's technique? Just how much did these guys learn!? I figured they were still weak and we could toy around with them!' The Inuzuka thought. Then he registered a movement on his head.

"Hinruku, what's wrong?" He asked his dog. His dog was shaking on top of him, he had never seen his like this before! The dog barked at the three new ninja in front of him. The Inuzuka's eyes widened. Hinruku just told him that these three weren't normal, the Hyuga and first girl had huge chakra amounts equal to what his dog had sensed in most Anbu as well as apparently extremely strong techniques. The dog barked a few more times. It told him that the last, blonde-haired girl had the biggest chakra he had ever felt, even bigger than the Hokage's and whatever this Sage Mode was, it was way stronger than he could handle, it was continuously taking in chakra and not normal chakra either, and she as well had huge level techniques.

This confused him. If the people were as Hinruku was describing, they shouldn't be as low level as Jounin, never mind Genin, they should be Anbu and above. He narrowed his eyes at them.

"What's with you guys? How are you guys this strong when your supposed to be one year out of the academy?" He asked.

"Well, we have had a complicated past that made us this strong, let's just leave it at that." Naruko said.

"But you guys aren't Genin level! Not even near it! Hinruku said you guys have huge chakra reserves, a bunch of high level techniques, and you! You have whatever this Sage Mode thing that Hinruku said is taking in weird chakra! What is that!" He said.

"Well, we were trained for the ninja life, and we have and had particularly strong teachers as well as parents. It's only natural we are this strong." Neji said.

"Whatever! Mina, Kaze, we can't handle them, let's just leave them by themselves." The Inuzuka said.

"What?! Raiga! You're the last one to ever give up in our group! We can take them!" Mina, they had learned was the Hyuga girl's name, said.

"No, we can't let's just accept, besides, we aren't supposed to fight before the Exams anyways." Raiga said.

"Raiga is write Mina, we can fight them later if you still want to, but not now." Kaze, the Aburame said.

Mina huffed. "Fine." Then she stormed away. The others followed after her and everyone on Team 7 unactivated their abilities.

"Jeez, classic Hyuga clan member." Neji said.

"You were like that once ya know." Naruko said, grinning.

"Yes, I'm aware, and I must say that I'm ashamed that I was. Tell me Christina, how did you fall in love with me when I was like that?" Neji asked, turning to Christina.

"Easy, I just saw that I could get you out of that whole stick-shoved-up-my-ass attitude, which I did, with the help of Naruko." Christina said.

Neji smiled and kissed her.

"Awww... that's so cute it's disgusting." Naruko said.

Everybody laughed at that.

"Hey guys, wanna take a seat before the exam starts?" Rin asked. The others agreed and they sat down in the first row, next to the Sand Siblings.

"Ne, Gaara." Naruko said.

Gaara leaned forward and looked at her to show he was listening.

"You realize that if we get into a fight I'm gonna kick your ass like last time, right?" She asked sweetly. Gaara just rolled his eyes while gaining a smile and leaning back. The others laughed.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Neji, same stands for you." Naruko said. He stopped laughing and looked at her smile with an expression that just said 'Oh really, I wasn't aware' in a sarcastic way. They all laughed at that. They started talking after they had finished laughing. They were going on about random things, when suddenly a bunch of people shunshined into the room.

"Alright everybody, time for your first test." Sounded out around the room.

Everybody on Team 7's jaws dropped. "M-M-Minato-sensei!?" They all got out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.9K 1.3K 51
Okay, if you don't like these pairings get out. You don't need to read it them but basically it's gonna contain lots of cute ships and stuff. Request...
161K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
3.2K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
72.8K 1.1K 30
this is not a yaoi fan fic it's just in the Naruto universe but anyway here is the main story you are the first born child of minato namikaze and kus...