A Sacrifice for Another

By kxkeesic101

Um, it's a time travel fanfic, and I created my own OC her name is Christina, she is dating Neji. Yeah, anywa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

876 34 4
By kxkeesic101

"Of course he is, Madara has been dead for decades." Minato said.

"No, he's not. Or wasn't, now. He had made himself live by using a jutsu to transfer into others bodies." Naruko said.

"This is what you didn't tell us? Why? We could have gotten extra help, now all of your are exhausted and injured!" Minato said.

"Actually, we had no idea that we would have fought him now. We thought we would do that when the Kyuubi attack cane around, which, I guess it won't now. That's good, saves damage from the village and keeps them from hating Kurama. He'll like that." Naruko said.

"Wait, if that wasn't what made you guys stiffen, then what did?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, since the mission is over, we might as well tell you. Well... you were supposed to get a Sharingan on this mission. You might be wondering how, it's because in the future's past, Obito unlocked his Sharingan on the mission, so I'm sure it won't be long now anyways. But, the Jounin succeeded in kidnapping Rin. You guys went after her and you had your right eye slashed and Obito ended up being crushed to death, of course, while he was dying, he asked for Rin to transplant his eye into your eye socket, since he didn't give you a present for becoming a Jounin, which of course, seemed to have been delayed here." Naruko said.

"I... I was... supposed to die?" Obito asked.

"Yeah, we didn't tell you since it would distract you and keep you off guard, which might have caused you to die in a different way." Naruko said.

"Wow... that's weird to think about. I was supposed to die. Wait, then why did you guys let me fight with Kakashi?" He asked.

"Well, if we didn't, then you would have whined about not being included in the fight. That's what I would have done too of course. We're actually pretty similar." Naruko said.

They stopped to make camp for the night outside of Kiri. Then Naruko realized something. "Hey Christina, can I get your help with something." She whispered to her friend.

"What is it Naruko?" Christina whispered back.

"There's... a friend here, that I want to help... I was wondering if you would help me get him, so we could give him a better life than the one he had had in the future." Naruko said.

"Uhh, I guess. Who is it?" Christina asked.

"You wouldn't know him, I met him on a mission. We'll just have to ask Dad if we can step out for awhile. He'll probably ask why though, and I'll tell him the truth, okay?" Naruko said.

"Okay." Christina said.

They walked over to where their Dad was putting up his tent. "Hey Dad?" Naruko started.

"Yeah, what is it?" Minato said as he turned.

"Well, I have this friend in Kiri, and I want to help him. I was wondering if we could bring him back with us?" Naruko said.

"Naruko-chan, not only are you guys injured, but the villagers won't take kindly to a foreigner, the only reason they were okay with you is because the Hokage said that they checked your memories, and you are clearly leaf nin." Minato said.

"Don't worry! He's only two! He couldn't hurt a fly." She said, leaving out the part about him killing his own father, since she knew he wouldn't let them take him.

Minato sighed. "Alright, if he's two and no one will notice he is gone, than you can take him." He said. "He won't be known to be missing, will he?"

"No, his family is dead, he is adopted by a missing nin in the future, and well, he loved the guy, but the guy only viewed him as a toll until a few moments before death when I made him realize." She said.

"We'll be back by our shift! Thanks Dad! Come on Naruko-chan!" Christina said as she pulled her friend away.

Then the other realized that Christina and Naruko weren't there. "Where did the girls go?" Neji asked.

"Oh, they just went to fix something, don't worry, they'll be back by their shift." Minato said.

His son didn't look to happy with the answer, but he accepted it, knowing he wouldn't be able to squeeze the information out of the man. They all turned back to their own tasks.

Naruko and Christina were racing into Kiri at a high speed. "So, Naruko-chan, where are we gonna find this kid?" Christina asked.

"Well, I still remember his chakra signature, and he doesn't know how to hide it, so he should be fairly easy to find." Naruko said. She sent out a wave of chakra to try to sense him. She found his signature a couple miles away. "Okay, follow me." Naruko said as she took the lead.

They ran a couple of miles and saw a small boy in the streets crying. It was snowing. They walked over to him. He looked at them with wide eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Naruko said as she got on her knees to be next to the boy.

"Why.. why are you talking to me? Don't you know I have something wrong with me?" He asked.

"There's nothing wrong with you, don't ever think that. You're just a young boy, who needs help." Christina said as she copied Naruko's stance.

"B-but I can do this..." He said as he made a small ice mirror in his hand. "Doesn't that mean there is something wrong with me?" He asked.

"No, it just means that you have a special bloodline. Something that is greatly valued. Are you all alone?" Naruko asked, though she already knew the answer.

The boy nodded. "Do you wanna come with us? We can be your family." Christina said.

"B-but, isn't it dangerous since I have a b-bloodline?" He asked.

"Of course not! I myself have one and I am just as normal as anyone else. The same goes with you. And I'll teach you how to use your bloodline, so you can protect yourself, but more importantly, your loved ones." Christina said. "So, you wanna come?"

The boy nodded again and was picked up and put on the shoulders of Christina. "So little guy, what's your name?" She asked, Naruko never had bothered to tell her the boy's name.

"Haku." He said.

"Awww! What a cute name!" She said.

"So Haku, have you heard of the Leaf Village?" Naruko asked. The boy shook his head. "Well, that's the village me and Christina are from." She said. "By the way Haku, I was going to adopt you, if that's alright with you." She said.

"A-adopt?" he tried the word out.

"Right, I forgot you were only two. So, basically, I wanna become your Kaa-san, if that's alright." She said.

Haku looked excited by the idea. "I would love for you to be my Kaa-san!" He exclaimed.

Naruko laughed, "Well then, it's official, you'll be my little Chibi and I'll be your Kaa-san." She said.

"Naruko, you're not gonna call him kid, are you?" Christina asked.

"No, I'll call him Haku, but technically he will be my Chibi." She said.

"Good, well Haku, I'll be your Aunt Christina, but since it's hard for kids to pronounce Christina, you can just call me Auntie." She said.

"Yay! Auntie and Kaa-san are taking me to the.. uh... uh... Leaf Village?" He asked, still not sure of the name.

"Yep, Leaf Village." Naruko confirmed. "Come on, let's get out of Kiri, I have this creepy feeling just being here."

They were on their way back at a slower speed, since it would freak Haku out if they went at a normal pace for an average ninja, they figured that out rather quickly. They went at a pace that was about in between civilian and ninja pace. They would get back by their shift, but just barely. Haku for some reason was able to stay up the whole time.

They reached their camp about 10 minutes to their shift. They noticed that Neji and Kakashi were a little on edge, since they wanted to make sure the girls were okay but were ordered that if the girls didn't get back by their shift, that they wake up Obito and Rin and go to sleep.

The girls walked into the camp ground and the guys immediately looked up at them and got into their defensive positions, before realizing just who it was and then they relaxed.

Christina took Haku off her shoulders and handed him to his mom. She would probably want to hold him at least a little bit more before it was their shift and they put Haku to bed.

"Kaa-san, Auntie, who are they?" Haku asked.

"Well, these are your Uncle Neji and Uncle Kakashi." Christina said as she gestured to them.

"Oh god, please don't tell me you adopted him," Neji whispered in her ear, "besides, if you did, then wouldn't you introduce me as the father?" He asked.

She looked up at him and smiled. "I would've, but ya know, I'm just the Aunt so, that would make you the Uncle just as you were designated." She said.

"So, Naruko is the new mom, eh?" Neji asked. "I bet when Dad finds out, he'll be a bit sad that he became a grandpa before he had any kids that he remembers being there for the birth of."

Naruko laughed. "Yeah, he'll probably be a bit surprised that I didn't give him the father role and that I took on mother instead of sister, but hey, ya think Mom would have been surprised if we came back and stuck a kid on her?"

"Well, you guys go to sleep, we'll take over." Christina said. They nodded and went into their tent.

"Well, I'm not trusting my little Haku-kun to be in the same tent as them since they'll probably unleash a battle royal in their if one of them rolls onto Kakashi." Naruko said. "I think our tent is a much better tent, besides, I'm sure Rin will love him! He's a cutie pie after all."

"'K take him in." Christina said.

Naruko tucked Haku into her sleeping bag and kissed his forehead. "Okay my little Haku-kun, have a good sleep, see ya in the morning!" She said.

She left the tent and went to guard with Christina. After a couple of hours, their shift was over and they went to wake up Rin and Obito. Rin immediately fell in love with cute little Haku since he looked like a little cherub when he was asleep. She got up and did guard duty with Obito while Christina and Naruko got some much needed sleep.

The next morning, they woke up and everyone who wasn't able to meet Haku last night got to introduce themselves now. Rin had told Haku to call her Auntie Rin and Obito got the name of Uncle Obito, which the girls said actually had a nice ring to it. Minato got to be called grandpa- much to his team's enjoyment- since Haku had started calling him Ji-ji. He was 21 for god's sakes! Not anywhere near an old man! Grandpa he was okay with, but Ji-ji, that just made him upset, seems that Haku would grow up always calling him an old man. They had told Haku of many of the stories they had and he was fascinated. He told them he was going to be an even better ninja then them when he grew up. It didn't exactly hurt his chances either that they all decided that they would teach him their favorite jutsus and start his training once he turned 4.

They packed up and started heading back towards the Leaf Village. Naruko was carrying Haku on her side the whole time, excited that she now got to raise him. Haku didn't know however that Kakashi had cast a genjutsu on him that made him think they were going civilian speed when they were, in reality, going much faster.

The group reached the village by noon and they set off towards the Hokage Building to give their mission report and also tell the Hokage about Haku. Naruko had made up her mind about what she should do next and decided that after the mission report, they would eat lunch, then she would leave Haku with her mom and dad and she, Christina, and Neji would go to the Uchiha district with Obito so they could warn Fugaku about his clan's demise.

They gave their full mission report and found out that Sarutobi welcomed Haku to the village happily. They were trying to figure out where to eat when Naruko snapped her fingers and said, "I got it!" Then she ran off to the restaurant she had in mind. The others followed, hopefully it would be a place they all liked. When they caught up they saw Naruko standing in front of a closed stand, staring at a piece of paper. She fell down on her knees and cried out to the heavens, yelling "NNOOOO! WHY! OH THE HUMANITY!"

Christina and Neji walked forward to look at the paper and burst out laughing. On the page, it read,

ICHIRAKU RAMEN

COMING SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
10.3K 378 35
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER IKADA. The first few chaps are a bit boring but eventually it gets better I guarantee. Ikada is simply a name...
3.6K 92 37
Kirishima has grown feelings for his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo. The bakusquad thought it would be a good idea to get them all together for a sleepo...
238K 9.2K 17
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in Time Travel #1 in KakaNaru Naruto was happy. The war was almost over. Obito had come to terms with everything and all they...