•Diverse• || Hwang Hyunjin ✓

By J_Arii

A cold, bitchy girl meets a flirty, exciting boy. Though they have opposing personalities, they share the sam... More

Introoooo
0.01
0.02
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
Smut
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
Not an update.
0.22
0.23
0.24
THANK YOUUUUU
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29 (Part 1 final)
'Book 2'
2 years later
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.1
1.11(SMUT-ISH)
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
FINAL
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
♡ Christmas Special ♡
THE END
100k!
Hanjin's life update: Dinner party
Breaking my silence. :O

0.03

14.5K 469 761
By J_Arii

3rd Narrative•

It was a weekend and Hana did nothing but lay on her bed all day, scrolling through her instagram. Although Hana was quite popular in school, she was a very introverted person and often stayed inside the house.

The only friend she really had was Seungmin even though they don't attend the same school. Seungmin was a childhood friend of hers who shared similar interests with her and the same dream.

As she was scrolling through her instagram she received an unexpected call.

"Hey hana!"

"Hi seungmin"

"What you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Uh.. are you free?"

"Yeah, why...?"

"Great! It's been ages since i've
actually linked up with you! You wanna go to the new ice cream place with me? I want you to meet one of my friends who's just moved into town."

"Um sure? I don't mind. What time?"

"I'll meet you there in half an hour?"

"Sure."

"See ya."

"Yeah bye."

Hana cut the call and sighed heavily. As much as she wanted to stay inside all day and watch BTS cracks all day, she didn't want to miss seeing Seungmin as they haven't seen each other for weeks. Also, she was curious to see who this friend was.

As she got off her bed, she pulled out a simple yet pretty outfit from her wardrobe.

After slipping into her clothes, she put on her shoes and headed towards her door until she was stopped by someone.

"Hana where are you going?" Her mother asked, nosily.

"I'm going to the library to study..." Hana politely replied.

"Studying only right?"

"Yes, Mum."

"Okay be back quick before 5."

"Okay." Hana obeyed before exiting the house.

After locking the door, she turned around and saw him again, startled.

"Oh my god! What the hell you're so creepy! Why are you everywhere?" Hana exclaimed, annoyed at Hyunjin.

"Am I in your dreams too?" Hyunjin cheekily grinned at the girl, but Hana only punched his chest making him wince in pain. "Owww! I'm only joking! I was just about to go out..." Hyunjin added.

"Then go." Hana growled.

"Okay okay fine..."

Hana finally began waking her direction, towards the ice cream parlour, but she had noticed that Hyunjin was following her. She turned around once again and huffed.

"WHY. ARE. YOU. FOLLOWING ME?" She screamed at him.

"Idiot i'm just going this direction towards the new ice cream parlour."

"You're going there too?"

"Well yeah my fri-"

"Find your own table. I'm meeting with a friend so if anything happens pretend you don't know me."

"Orite orite mate." Hyunjin ended as they both continued walking.

Once they arrived at the ice cream parlour, Hana met with a smiling Seungmin, waving at her.

"Hana!" He spoke, signalling her to approach his table. As she did, she felt Hyunjin still following her. "I see you've met Hyunjin too." Seungmin then giggled.

Hana widened her eyes and choked on her saliva, discovering the fact that Hyunjin was the friend Seungmin invited. Hyunjin had a different reaction and remained calm and casual. Avoiding his gaze, Hana sat down as Hyunjin sat down beside her. When their shoulders touched, she flinched and scooted further away from him.

As she did that, Hyunjin only shuffled closer until Hana was no longer able to move further. Irritated, Hana kicked Hyunjin's leg making him whisper-yell a "What was that for?!"

"For getting too close." Hana scoffed.

"Hey guys is anything wrong...?" Seungmin asked, confused at the two.

"Uh yeah, we were just deciding in which flavour ice cream to get." Hana lied, trying to sound casual.

"Ahh okay- Wait? Do you two already know each other?" Seungmin questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No-"

"Stop lying Hana, I go to the same school. Oh and were neighbours too." Hyunjin cut her off.

"Oh, i'm assuming you guys must already be pretty close already then." Seungmin chuckled.

"Oh hell n-" She got cut off as she felt Hyunjin's arm weigh down onto her shoulder.

"Yeah we are."

"Wow that's a first. Hana is the last person who would make friends in a week." Seungmin stated.

"I guess i'm just special." Hyunjin confidently spoke, making Hana role her eyes. "Yeah... really special pfft."

As they continued chatting for a bit, they got their orders; One bubblegum ice cream and 2 chocolate. The desserts looked very appetising, as Hyunjin immediately began eating.

"Wow thwis is thwe bwest chocolate ice cweem i've hath" Hyunjin muffled, with ice cold ice cream in his mouth.

"Hyunjin you don't talk with your mouth full." Seungmin scolded.

"Okay babe. By the way, Hana can I taste some of your bubblegum ice cream?" Hyunjin asked even though he had already scooped a bit of ice cream from her bowl.

"Hey you greedy shit! I didn't even say yes!" Hana complained, but Hyunjin just teased her back.

During the time they were there, the two only argued. Eventually, Hana had noticed how quite Seungmin was before realising that he had already left. She rolled her eyes and stood up from the seat.

"I'm off. You pay." Hana simply told Hyunjin.

"Already?"

"Yeah it's 3:20 and I need to be back by 5pm."

"You got plenty of time left, let's go watch a movie or something."

"This isn't a date. Now excuse me while I leave. You pay."

"I ain't paying. You can go if you want though."

"You're paying."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Fine on one condition."

"What."

"A kiss."

"Heck no! Shut up i'm just gonna leave."

"Fine then. I'll pay only if you spend a bit more time with me."

"Ufff fine..." Hana sighed.

Once Hyunjin had paid, the two left the ice cream shop strolled along the side walk. Suddenly, Hyunjin's sudden touch made her flinch. He sneakily locked his hand with hers. Hana was startled and slightly annoyed, but she felt something in her heart.

Why is my heart beating so fast?
________________

There was quite a lot of dialogue in this chapter but I will try to add more description in the following chapters, hopefully. But I don't know whether you like more dialogue or not? Personally, I find too much dialogue too boring even though I use it a lot, but in future I want to add more description and become a better writer by expanding on my vocabulary and having a better structure. ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 189 21
Title:He likes him more Fandom:Stray kids Ship:2min[2minsung,Minsung,Seungsung 🤷🏽‍♀️] Genre: Angst Fluff A little bit of horror Smut Side ships: Je...
1.9K 67 11
They have been crushing on each other since they were trainees but could not figure it out yet, gradually they started to feel it more strange but th...
30.7K 1.1K 25
Discontinued Hyunjin as a reputation of the good guy at school but in reality is just an other Fuck boy while Felix is known as the Nation's Angel...
327K 14.4K 42
When you love someone, what do you do? How do you feel? What do you want? A girl who is bullied by the schools heartthrob. She hated him ever since...