Summer Camp (PpgzxRrbz kids)...

By MaryJoeycoco

After saving their parents, New Townsville from a huge attack and surviving their first year together. The te... More

Chapter 1 (All)
Chapter 2 (Benjamin)
Chapter 3 (Beatrix)
Chapter 4 (Bentley)
Chapter 5 (Bartholomew)
Chapter 6 (Bj)
Chapter 7 (Bast)
Chapter 8 (All)
Chapter 9 (Bentley & Beatrix)
Chapter 10 (Bj & Bartholomew)
Chapter 11 (Benjamin & Bast)
Chapter 12 (All)
Chapter 13 (All)
Chapter 14 (Benjamin, Beatrix & Bartholomew)
Chapter 15 (Bast, Bentley & Bj)
Chapter 17 (Bast)
Chapter 18 (All)
Chapter 19 (Benjamin, Bast & Bartholomew)
Chapter 20 (Beatrix, Bj & Bentley)
Chapter 21 (All)
Chapter 22 (All)
Chapter 23 (All)
Chapter 24 (All)
Chapter 25 (All)
Chapter 26 (Benjamin)
Chapter 27 (Bartholomew)
Chapter 28 (Bast)
Chapter 29 (All)
Chapter 30 (Beatrix)
Chapter 31 (Bj)
Chapter 32 (Bentley)
Chapter 33 (Benjamin)
Chapter 34 (Benjamin, Bentley & Bast)
Final Chapter (All)

Chapter 16 (Bartholomew)

106 1 4
By MaryJoeycoco

"Bartholomew Jordan Lee Jojo!" 

"How in the history do you know my real name?"

"I'm your boyfriend."

"So, why are you yelling out my name?" 

"Why? You're standing on the edge of a cliff!" 

"Sight seeing, my dear."

"Get away from it!" 

Bartholomew sighed as he back away, but stop when he saw Python face. Once it show worry but now it shows anger and love at the same time. Bartholomew followed his line of sight and three people stood there, on the edge of the cliff. Two girls and one boy. 

The tallest girl, long curly black hair wrapped around her, she wore a dark orange short dress. The shortest girl, short red hair frame her face, long yellow dress frammed her slim body. The boy, curly afro with different colors and dressed as a gsypy, baggy purple pants and a sweatervest. They all wore a green cloak, dark brown skin and the same nose across her nose. 

"Who are they?" Bartholomew asked.

Python just smiled as he shook his head. The three strangers lifted their hands, in a instant they disappeared. Bartholomew looked over at Python, wanting answers. But he didn't know if he wanted to waste his question of the day of this. Bartholomew shook his head, there's no way that he is wasting his only question for today on that.

He'll just worry about that later.

Python wrap his arm around Bartholomew's shoulders, bringing him close. Bartholomew look up, as Pythons til watch the cliff. The blonde wanted to know what Python is thinking, thinking at the very moment. Bartholomew wrapped his arms around Python's waist, buring his face in Python's chest. 

"Are you alright?" Python asked.

Bartholomew nodded.

"Then why are you hugging me so tight? It's like a boa constrictor." Python gasped.

Bartholomew raised his eyebrow and didn't notice that he is holding to tight. Bartholomew let go of him, but not completely just enough to allow Python to breath. Python smiled as he brushed back Bartholomew's blonde hair.

"How long do you think it'll take Benjamin and Russell?" Python asked.

"Well, I imagine a serious long time. They can't stop flirting, and this is only the third day." Bartholomew said with an eyeroll.

Bentley snorted, "I recall you already giving up flirting with boys the day after only one day meeting Python." 

"Stay out of this!" Bartholomew replied.

"Wait, seriously? That's weak." Bj said.

Bentley and Bj both laughed as they leaned against each other. Bartholomew crossed his arms over his chest, frowning towards their direction. He loves his family, trust him he really does, but he hates it when they do this. Of course he's head over heels for Python, but when they do that to him. Bartholomew just couldn't understand why this happens when their family memebers starts dating someone that this happens.

"Oh shut up! At least I know how to flirt, the right way." Bartholomew said.

Bj smirked, "That's below the belt, Bartholomew."

Bartholomew opened his mouth, saying that's what he likes from Python, and Python seem to understand what he's saying before Bartholomew actually says it. 'Cause Python slapped his hand over Bartholomew's mouth, shaking his head and saying no. Bj snorted, falling over on Bentley's lap laughing loudly. Bentley taken back by Bj falling on him, but started to laugh also.

"I think we should start doing that when he talks to much!" Bentley joke.

Bartholomew raised his fist towards his brother, giving him the sign that he's going knock him out. Bentley just wave him off with a playful smile. Bartholomew couldn't help but smile also. He hasn't seen  Bentley this happy in a very long time, and he could care less if he's being made fun off. But he does want Bentley to move on from Maine.

There's one problem, Bartholomew doesn't know what to do for that.

Bj pulled himself off Bentley and looked over in the woods. Something caught his eye, a deer with three legs, and he chased after the deer. Bartholomew look up to Python, and they nodded. Python let go of Bartholomew and made his way down the cliff, actually jumping off and Pegasus follow suite. Bartholomew isn't scared, 'cause he knows that Python is only going back up the mountain but slower.

Bartholomew walked over to Bentley, taking his seat next to him. Bentley look over at him. Bartholomew gave him a small smile but Bentley didn't say anything. Bentley just raised his eyebrow, forgetting that he coudn't read Bartholomew's mind. Bentley just pulled his knees to his chest.

"Why did you learn the mind block?" Bentley asked.

Bartholomew gave a nervous chuckle, "I need my personal space."

"Or?"

"I was tired of you passing out when one of us thinks something dark. Bentley, you're still new about being near tons of people."

"I don't need protection, Bartholomew."

"No Olly?" 

Bentley glared, "No. I'm not weak, you know that right?"

"Of course I do!" Bartholomew shot back.

"You think I'm crazy, don't you? Maine wouldn't! He's going to stick by my side."

Bartholomew grabbed Bentley's arms, "Bentley! Maine is dead. I'm so sorry, but he died. Maine gave his life for you. He's buried in the ground, and his grave his at the tree where you guys first ever talk. Bentley, please, tell me that you understand."

Bentley turn away, not wanting to look at his brother.

"Bentley, tell me that you understand. Dad and Bubbles are worried, hell, I'm worried too. We did this stupid mind block for you."

"I don't need you watching out for me! You have no reason to watch out for me! Maine is the only mind that I need. The only mind that is quiet, without that stupid mind block. When we get home, Maine is waiting there for me. He's going to be at my house and we will be talking the entire day. Actually, the entire year! No stratch that, our entire lives."

"He isn't alive!" 

"How do you know!" 

"We buried him! We saw his dead body, we saw the blood. Bentley, we saw him gone." 

Bentley turn to look over at him, in a second he pushed away Bartholomew. Bartholomew looked at him but Bentley didn't care. He stood up and pointed his hand towards him with narrowed eyes. 

"You have no right to tell me how I feel! You have no right to claim that Maine is dead! You never met, you don't know anything about him. You don't know that his favorite color is blue, you don't know that his favorite food is onion rings or that fact that his middle name is Leo!" Bentley yelled.

"You don't know either! You had no idea who he was until he gave you his stupid memories!" Bartholomew shot back.

Bentley glared at him and he clenched his fist. Without either of the twins knowing, pebbles near their feet started to rise. They shook with Bentley's anger and Bentley, without thinking, slapped Bartholomew. Bartholomew look at him, shock completely covered his face. The twins looked at each other, but their looks was torn away. 

Python jumped up, he grabbed Bartholomew and put the blonde behind him. Pegasus wrapped herself around Bartholomew's ankle, ready to protect him no matter what. Python eyes narrowed looking at Bentley, but Python didn't attack. He only raised his hand and putting it out in front of Bentley.

"I would choose your next move carefully." Python warned.

"Maine's alive." Bentley said, with a heavy breath.

"Bentley, you're very sleepy." Python said.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes."

Bentley opened his mouth to say something but something bite his ankle. He gasped as he looked down, and saw a small purple snake. Bentley look back at Python, but only saw pity and sadness. Bentley fell against the ground and felt himself being taken to a deep sleep.

"Why can't he accept it?" Bartholomew asked.

"Most people can't." Python said. "Which is why, mind readers are the most dangerous to ever exist."

Bartholomew frowned, hating that he fought with his twin. He moved past Python, as Pegasus wrapped herself around Bartholomew's waist, and Bartholomew leaned down. He grabbed Bentley's arm.

"I'm sorry." Bartholomew whispered. "I really am, but I promise to make it better."

Heyyo Guyys!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Bartholomew??? Python??? His fight with Bentley??? What's going to happen next??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.5K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
637 35 33
Archie and Zac have been friends for as long as either of them can remember, which makes sense because they've known each other since forever. Every...
275K 6.6K 21
Emma and Vivian spend their summer at a new camp to help out a friend, only to discover that it's a dating camp and they both have to pretend to be s...
103K 3.7K 30
(Finished) When trouble some boy, benji Krol, enrolled into a summer camp, he stumbles upon new friends, new relationships, fun activities, and love ...