Nico Di Angelo is off to Hogw...

Bởi JazTheBookWorm

Nico di Angelo, a guy who people know as 'The Ghost King', is going to a place no ordinary person ever went t... Xem Thêm

Hiya fellow fan girls/boys/humans/ Anything you can possibly be!
How it all got started (EDITED, Again)
The meeting with Dad (EDITED)
The Flirting Games (EDITED)
Hogwarts Train Station Fiasco [EDITED]
A Sorting that was much awaited [EDITED]
I found out my friend's crush and you wouldn't believe who it is!
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS!(Not an update)
My matchmaking skills are fantastic and don't listen to Draco no matter what!
A new book I'm trying to write? [NOT AN UPDATE]
Teaching has its perks!
The Big Showdown with a lil cute war
Okay guys I'm super sorry
C'est la vie de Nico di Angelo and It is the BEsT
Bia and Me are the ultimate power team and now shush
The time I was sure that I was in the Scooby Gang
The one with Draco fainting a bit and where a secret gets out
Oof I'm gonna edit soon
The plan to save our butts and lives
Quick question guys!
A Reunion I will Never Forget
GUYS I'VE STUCK GOLD! [noT An UpDate]
Guys I'm gonna cry so please wait a bit longer
A lil bit of Torture for the soul
A Hunch I don't want to be true
A Horrifying Realisation and I dislike it very much
Sup Humans and Not-Humans!
Getting ready for an old Flame's return
I'm pretty sure I'm a sucky teacher but eh deal with it
Percy makes his entrance
Honestly, I'd rather go on a date with the Grim than seeing your ugly mug
Hello my lovely readers!
Hello!!!! I have something for you guys😆
ITS OUTTT
Hiya Loves! Ch 2 Is Outttt!

Hagrid's back!! [EDITED]

6.2K 140 95
Bởi JazTheBookWorm

It took us a while to get a hang of this whole robe thing. Do we seriously have to wear this the whole time? Ew... I get I have the whole goth/punk image with the number of dark clothes I have but even I have better taste than robes. Why not some cute formals like normal British boarding schools? At least we can dress as we like during the weekends.

After perfecting the look, we both looked pretty good in robes. I gotta say I have the upper hand tho since the robes give the whole vintage feel and, baby, I AM vintage.

We got back to the compartment and chatted a little bit more to the freaked out boys and Cienna till we reached. They wondered why we didn't magic ourselves into the robes and we said we're fancy like that. Got an odd look for that and I love it.

We got off the train and I gotta say I was impressed. Athena kids have corrupted me and I don't hate it. The place looks like that fairy tale castle in Germany and I've accidentally shadow travelled there plenty of times and I decided to stay and had fun by looking around the place. But this place gave off some creepy vibes and basically was like a haunted castle. So yay cuz you know it's kinda my thing. Will and I looked like tourists, gasping every five seconds. Will pulled my sleeve every so often to show me something he spotted and would ask me stuff about its history or something. And I gladly obliged my boyfriend's wishes. He was so curious about everything, he looked like he had those anime stars in his eyes. Like gorgeous blue globes decorated with the brightest of sparkles.

Cienna, Harry and Ron parted from us and headed towards the carriages.  I saw a couple of Threstrals, aka then bone boys as I like to call them. They are basically horses minus flesh and are carnivorous. I think horses are too... maybe I remembered it wrong and they're omnivores. Welp, either way terrifying to most. The Underworld has a bunch of them and they are much easier to tame than horses and are friendly creatures. 

Will and I went forward and hung out with them and we were petting them, people started whispering that we've gone mad or were crazy. Threstrals are only visible to those who have seen death, kinda sad but that's the way it is. Will knew and didn't care. Next to the biggest ones, we found the babies! They were at that cuddly age and were super cute. The tiniest one called Mon nuzzled its little head on Will and it was the best thing I've seen all day. Damn, Will is so hot...ahem, anyways, we had some fun playing with them before we had to go.

A blonde walked towards us and I'd know that woozy look anywhere.

"Heya boys! Glad to see you guys here and I see you met the kids."

The girl I've known for literal ages and without her and the Lopez twins, I would be an utterly depressed loner. When I first came to camp, I just saw them happily smiling and laughing. I barely got to know them before I left but I had a good impression of them. After I came back, I was in a really bad place but I was willing to change for the better. They were one of the first to accept me for who I was, besides the prophecy people.

Kimberly 'Kim' Kenneth is a daughter of Aphrodite and she was, as is every daughter, very pretty. She seemed ditzy but once you got to know her, that's the last thing she is. She's unbelievably sharp and strong. The whole ditz thing was a tactic she developed to get people underestimating her so she could have an edge over them. A maniac is what she is and it's fantastic.

I remember this guy who was hitting on and annoying Cienna, even though we were like kids and he was a whole ass adult. Ugh perverts and pedophiles should disappear from existence. She didn't say anything and grabbed a fork and stabbed it through his hand. It was amazing. She did get into trouble but we backed her up saying it was out of self defence. The idiot pervert immediately was like I wasn't hitting on her, I was hitting on the other kid so she can't plead self defence.  That got him into trouble and we were satisfied. I specially marked him for punishment for when he goes down. Kim is an Icon and I love her for it.

"Kim... ah hah ha I mean Luna, hey!" 

I really gotta get it into my head about this whole code name thing.

" Meh, I got the wrackspurts for company. I heard about the big celebration back at camp, hmmm? I need details for confessing when I wasn't there."

"Oh come onnn, it wasn't that big!"

" What wasn't big? And hello Luna."

Damn I should put a bell on him. Why didn't I sense him sneak up on me, this annoying red head?

" Ummm, it was my birthday celebration, I think? Ahem, I mean it was definitely my birthday party."

Ron gave me a look and sighed.

" Anyways, 'Mione wanted me to remind you two to get on the carriages or else you'll get stranded here. "

He gave us a nod and left. Luna giggled at how uptight he was.

"Damn, what did you two do to get him all worked up?"

Ugh how rude. I didn't do anything!

" Nothing! I was just being myself  and Will was acting normal!"

" That should do it. "

I should be mad but heck to it! I missed my friend.

"Fine, fine, love that you two are here and I can act normally soon. Go off into the sunset in the carriages now, you lovebirds."

We both blushed before saying bye. She is gonna get it the day I find out if she has a crush.

We followed the crowd of first years since we had to get sorted along with them. As we shuffled along with them, I spotted my favourite teddy bear looming over the tiny kids.

I slowly crept behind him with Will chuckling as he followed me normally. I tackled him, even though he barely moved. Ah the muscles and height I developed have shamed me today.

"Haggy I'm back!" 

" Nico? Is that you? M'boy I missed you! Now stand straight and let me take a look at you!"

" I've grown and what not, yeah yeah, but look at who I brought!" 

I pushed Will towards him, so that he can take a better look at him.

" Um... hi? I'm Will and his boyfriend."

" So you're the one Nico caught? Hm..."

Hagrid, being the giant he was, towered over Will who was already shorter than I was, tho not by much. He stared at him with a stern expression, which kinda freaked Will a bit since I can see his nervous crinkles around his eyes, before breaking into a hearty bellow.

"I already know about you from Nico's letters, thanks for taking great care of him."

"He wrote about me? Oh? What did he write?"

Uh oh...Not good.

"Well he described you as an annoying golden haired doctor who kept fussing over him even though he didn't need any help. Then he called you Mr Sunshine and some other things I don't remember. I have his letters in a box if you'd like to see them."

Will got a huge smirk on his face. I don't like where this is going. Gotta divert attention.

" ANYWAYS, Haggy, how are you?"

" Nice try at changing the subject, and Will, you better take good care of him or you hafta deal with me."

Will cheekily smiled and nodded, immediately gaining Haggy's approval. I grinned as he stood back next to me.

" Okay, Haggy I'll come over to your place later for a longer chat. We better catch up to the first years."

As we left, I saw a certain red-head staring at us with a wistful gaze before leaving.

Ron's POV  (just for a little bit)

Harry and Hermione were looking for an empty carriage as I stood nearby keeping scout for any of our friends. I spotted Hagrid directing the first years and grinned.

"Guys! It's Hagrid, let's go over and-"

A blob? I mean a person ran over and attempted to tackle him. I say attempt since Hagrid didn't move an inch. And Hagrid turned over and beamed at that person and hugged him. 

(A/N: Lol, I only see Nico as the Nyoom Cat)

It was Nico? and behind him was Will?

" Yikes, how did Hagrid get to know that death eater kid and Will?"

I heard Harry sigh loudly and he was about to say something but 'Mione interrupted him before he could.

" Ron, you're my dear friend and so is Nico! He is not a death eater and he never will be. Since I'm friends with him, would you call me a death eater too? Hm? You barely know him and you judge him so horribly. As the person I...became friends with, could you please be better?"

Hermione was fuming and as I stood there silently, since I was surprised Hermine would support him over me. Are we not best friends? It has been more than two years since we became friends but she chooses to support him over me? Am I wrong to assume something about someone I don't like? He gives me an uncomfortable feeling and yet I'm supposed to like him?

" 'Mione look, he's your friend and I apologize for called him a death eater. But you can't ask me to like him just because of that. I'll be cordial with him but that's all I'm willing to do, okay?" 

" Okay, fine, at least you apologised for that. I won't force you to like him, but I was just kinda hopeful my new best friends will like my camp friends and we could all hang out together. Nico is the sweetest person out there and he's been through a lot. Please don't be narrow minded."

She walked away, I guess to cool down or find a carriage. I don't think I know her anymore, I hope that's not true. Harry puts a hand on my shoulder once she left.

" Look, mate, I get Nico isn't exactly the most regular fellow but look at us! We are the last thing from normal and being eccentric ain't a problem if you as me. I'll go and get Hermione before she gets lost in anger."

As I'm left alone with my thoughts, I wondered what I should do. I don't trust the transfer students but I need to get along with them for Hermione's sake. Okay... okay, I'll think of this as wizard chess. I'll think of strategies to counter them if they ever try hurting my friends. That's perfect. Now I'm hungry... I hope the treacle tart tastes just as good as last year.

I take one last look at the transfer students before looking for Harry and Hermione.

..............

Hey guys! Sorry for the super late update. I was procrastinating too much and thought maybe I should stop cuz I'm not really good at this. Then I remembered how so many of my favourite authors stopped their stories and I got frustrated cuz I really wanted to know how it ends. I didn't want to be that person.

Anyways how you people doin'? And is this story okay till now? Please do give reviews I really like reading them.

~See ya guys next chapter!~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

356K 11.5K 106
what if Harry Potter had a twin sister no one knew about? someone Voldemort overlooked? What if she's *gasp* slytherin? What if there's a potter ador...
4K 129 23
Nico Di Angelo was 10 years old when a group of demigods rescued him and his sister, Bianca, from the clutches of the Manticore. Now, a year later, a...
20.8K 636 12
What if Sirius Black runs away but forgets about his brother, Regulus? What if him running away makes Regulus distance himself from him? What if in J...
22K 1K 40
The Ghost King is a supervillain, and he's searching for something. Nico di Angelo is a villain to the whole city; the media is on his back daily, an...