LOVE CAN REDUCE ANYONE TO ANY...

By IskaS18

Story revolves around a arrogant business man and his PA.. They are married under some circumstances but he i... More

Intro and character description .
Important Shoot
Desperate soul
Seeking Forgiveness
Repenting
Repenting II
One Step Closer
Understanding Relationship
Emotions & Confession
Conflict Between Heart And Mind
Love and Desire
First kiss and Confession
Jealousy and Heated Moments
Misunderstanding and Dilema
Possesiveness and Commitment
Desire and Consummation
You Are Only Mine
You Are Only Mine II
Unplanned Honeymoon
Romance in the Air
Heartbeat Sync
Inseparable
Show You The Way I Feel
Special Surprise.
Khushis Past
Unconditional love
Wedding Celebration
Justice Prevails
Begining of Rituals .
Beautiful Romantic Moments
Adorable misunderstnding
Rituals finally complete...
Happily Ever After
Final chapter - Reception
Epilogue -Hamesha ( Always)

Realization

20.8K 692 41
By IskaS18

I'm so sorry this chapter has a lot of pictures which portrays the scene . I hope you all love it . I've always been a fan of this scene and I won't get tired if I had to watch it everyday.

Love love love arshi.....

Story continues from the photo calendar shoot.
———————————————————————

Camera men : Mrs Raizada please smile .

Arnav arrived by the so everyone stood still watching his reaction.

Arnav whispers : Mrs Raizada...??

Realizations dawns upon him . He comes back to reality but his eyes never leaves the beauty which was glowing through khushi's every inch In her body to him . Her saree revealed a little bit of her waist. His eyes travelled from her feet to her waist till her face .. any curve of her body did not get missed by him.

She is just so beautiful he thought . He slowly started walking towards khushi, unknown to him his feet just took him to her automatically .

All this is not getting missed by Lavanya and Aman. The camera men is also talking but it's like Arnav and khushi cannot hear him.

One is shocked that her husband saw her finally but like this .. modeling ....which is out of question ...

One is shocked beyond shocked that this goddess looking girl has been his wife for 6 months and he has never paid attention to her and now when he saw her it's like he doesn't have control over himself .

Khushi kept looking down scared that he is going to yell at her, she hasn't seen him but heard him yell at employees which everyone refers to as ASR mode .

Arnav stopped a feet away from her but his eyes never stopped staring at the masterpiece in front of him. Never in his entire life he has seen any one like her . Her innocence , her beauty .. Her eyes said it all. He was a goner as soon as his eyes met hers.

She looked up scared to death . They kept looking at each other silently like staring into each other's soul. Khushis eyes were looking at him questionable

Arnav was just mesmerized. His gaze was registering in her mind as he kept staring at her face amusingly . Unable to take the pressure of his proximity even though many many inches away from her she started looking down .

Lavanya saw his face changing to where he was about to yell or something . She interrupted him before he could. Aman pushed her a little forward to say something.

Lavanya : ASR I'm sorry but it's not her fault I made her do the shoot .

Listening to Lavanyas loud voice Arnav came out of his stance and looked at Lavanya angrily.

Arnav : what is all this Lavanya ? Why are you having her do the shoot , you very well know who she is right. Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada. I don't think she should be modeling for the calendar shoot for AR being my wife .

Khushi couldn't believe her ears . He is addressing her with his name and calling her his wife when he never gave her the status of his wife in his life . He never gave her that attention which she deserved and now all of a sudden he is calling her Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada . She is mad and angry . For his conditions and rejection to accept her as his wife . Giving there marriage a name of someone's last wish and living off conditions lied down for her to follow only . She has so much anger inside her . That's the only reason she has always hidden her self from him because if he doesn't care about her and left her on their wedding night the why should she be running behind him trying to fix this. And now seeing him in front of her she is angry but happy in a unknown way. These feeling cannot be explained. Her thought came to an end when he heard him yell...

Arnav: LAVANYA IM ASKING YOU SOMETHING ..What happen with Natasha and why wasn't I informed. I needs answer dammit.

Not getting a response from her he looked at Aman.

Arnav: Aman could you explain to me ... what's going on here .

Aman: ASR calm down please .....it's just Natasha was not treating Lavanya right and started arguing. She was going beyond her contract and was requesting for non traditional calendar shoot which was not in the agenda . It's a traditional look that we needed and we were not going to fulfill her terms if she was not willing to wear traditional attire for us which we got specially designed for her .

Arnav: oh ok but someone needed to inform me , all this happened in my absence and no body dared to inform me . I mean this is a big calendar shoot and it will be a big loss if we don't get this done . Did you contact Dolly or anyone else.

Aman: yes and no one is available . that's why we asked khushi ji to do the shoot for us . It's not her fault . Lavanya was scared that if it doesn't get done on time then she will get fired so we requested khushi ji to become our model for this shoot . Trust me if it was not something we did not need to finish today we would have waited but I can't get a model arranged in this short notice and Mrs Raizada is perfect fit for this shoot .

While Arnav and Aman were having conversation the camera men kept shooting khushis pictures . Her crying face, she trembling self . She was so scared of Arnav. She is just waiting for him to react negatively about all this .

Camera men: ok I'm done with the shoot . ASR I have somewhere to be right now I will send you the pictures soon.

Saying that the camera men left. Arnav turned around and looked at khushi . Without a word he started walking but couldn't hold himself to look back at her one last time before he leaves.

She had Tears in her eyes which pricked him somehow .

She left there crying followed by Lavanya and Aman.
Aman consoled for for a while then left for a important business meeting leaving Lavanya and khushi alone.

Lavanya: it's ok Khushi he won't say anything trust me . If he would have had to say something he would have said it right there and then . We know ASR .

Khushi: sometimes I feel like I don't know him at all. I have heard him talk to people . Yes I avoid going in front of him at home but I never thought he will see me like this . I'm so scared Lavanya ji .

Lavanya : please don't be . If he says anything let me know I will talk to Aman to knock some sense in his head. Ok I need to go get all the information gathered for the shoot . You should also go finish your work.

Lavanya got up and txted Aman while waking to her office.

Lavanya txt : I can't believe we finally did it and ASR saw his wife now this will interesting . I hope he realized what he was missing all this time and give her the status and respect she needs Aman.

Amans txt: I know I can't believe it either and he didnot say anything for the first time. I was surprised I hope this works and khushiji gets the love and respect she deserves too. Let's just keep our fingers crossed I hope our plan works.

Lavanya txt: yes I hope so too. Ok I'll see you later . Love ya.

Aman txt: ok later babes . Love you too.

Akash came out of his office and saw Khushi crying sitting on a bench. He went and set beside her.

Akash: bhabhi kya howa bhaiya ne kuch kaha kya?( what happen did Arnav say something)

Khushi: nahi akash ji ( no akash) they needed a model for the calendar shoot and Natasha ji got mad and walked out . Lavanya asked me to do the shoot because they couldn't get a model in a short notice and Arnav ji happen to come there at the same time .he dint say anything to me but he seemed angry . I hope I dint break a Raizada rule by doing this . I was just trying to save Lavanya ji from getting fired. If he would have said something then I would be ok because then I would know he was mad and he took it out, but he left silently without saying anything to me which scares me for a expected storm ahead .

Akash just sat there looking at her confused face

Akash: I don't think so bhabhi . He would not do that plus there is no such rule like that in Raizada family that you can't do this . Mumma was a model too you know.

Khushi got a little relief after listening to him. Finally after a little talk she got up and went to her office . After a long days work all went home .

RM
Khushi and Arnav have separate rooms they have been In there own rooms ever since they got married ,Arnav moved into the room beside khushi the next day which also was one of the main reasons why Nani and Anjali suspected something wrong and questioned him.

Khushi changed and sat in her bed wondering what just happened today . How Arnav saw her and his gaze kept coming back in her mind. She was lost in her thoughts .

And for the first time after 6 months Arnav was also home earlier then ever . He could not focus at all . His all attention kept going back to his wife . As soon as he starts to do something her face comes in his eyes and he feels like going to her . He was getting very impatient with these feelings. He is trying to understand what changed and what just happened all of a sudden .

He sat down pool side with his laptop ...He closed his eyes trying to focus but all he could see was khushi s face .

He couldn't stop himself but to pick up the envelope and take out the calendar .

He lost himself in the Beauty again. He kept staring at his wife's picture without a blink . Amazed at how our of this world she is . How down to earth she is. Innocence and creativity both present .

Anjali came and stood beside him what she saw made her really happy .

Anjali: khushi ji .. omg she is looking so pretty .

Arnav whispered: she is .

Anjali smiled when Arnav said that realizing that he is still lost in the pic she sat down beside him. Which brought him back to earth.

Anjali: Chote I know you won't listen to me but please try and give her space in your life. I'm not telling you I'm advising you as your older sister. I know you have a heart and one day you will realize how important she is and you will give your heart to her just like I gave mine to Jiju .

Arnav: di what non sense nothing like that is going to happen .

Anjali: teek hai baba . But please think about it . Would you like it if I were married and Shyam ji would not love me or even look at me after marriage and just leave me behind on our wedding night.

Arnav: di its different ....you got married because you loved Jiju my wedding was based on papa's last wish and I fulfilled it . But I can't do this .

Anjali : yes you can chote. Just look at her . She is your wife , your Khushi. She has fulfilled all your wishes ever since you are married . She never showed her face to you . She has stayed in a separate room without pushing her rights on you. What do you think only men have rights after marriage no wife's have rights over there husbands too which she has never tried to show you or force you with anything.

Arnav: But di

Anjali: no chote i won't listen to you this time. Think about it . Think if it was me suffering like her for 6 months being married but at the same time not being married how would you feel. Please Chote think ... you will not get a wife like her even if you try . She is pure soul and beautiful . You only find people like her by doing good deeds I would not want to lose her if I were you.

Arnav just nodded his head . Anjali left from their.

Everyone had dinner . At the table Khushi was missing as usual . Which made arnav more impatient because he wanted to see her again and again . He really cursed himself for ignoring her and having all this conditions put up for her after marriage . He saw like always her food was being taken up to her room by hari Prakash . He only could eat a few bites and got up . He is feeling bad now for some reason . He is unable to focus properly. All this is killing him . He has done wrong and he doesn't know how to corect it . He went upstairs angry at himself .

To be continued.................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
8K 944 13
In the wake of their remarriage, Arnav and Khushi find themselves at a crossroads. But, the whispers of their hearts echo louder than any vows, leadi...
155K 3.7K 19
#5 in asr 03/01/2019 Cover credit @MeghaMiglani its a arshi story.which doesnt match to the real series of IPKKND.All the characters will be the sa...
79.9K 8.1K 71
He is the king of arrogance. She is a bold girl and a beauty with a brain. He wants everything to be under his control. She is a girl who can be cont...