The BAD girl is always more f...

By wishingc

Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a... More

The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1
The BAD girl is always more fun. Ch 2
The BAD girl is always more fun. ch 3
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch4
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 5
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 6
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 8
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 9
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 10
The bad girl is always more fun. - ch 11
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 14
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 15
The BAD girl is always more fun. - Bonus Chapter (Cat's P.O.V)
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 17
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 18
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 19
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 21
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 16

199K 2K 389
By wishingc

AN:

Tell me did you see this coming? Be honest now!

********************************************************************************

Chapter 16-

Madison-

"Hello? Blaze?" I asked wearily as Shaklee kept on a current of steady curses in another language. Jeremy had made his way off the seat and was standing just beside me glaring at my phone as if he could burn a hole in it with his mind. "Hey Mads. It's me Blaze. Just wanted to see what you're up to. I didn't get a chance to see you after school so just double checking we are all good for tonight? Oh and I know I was meant to pick you up but I have a errand to run so is it ok if I meet you there?" I left out a sigh and looked at Shaklee as she was now trying to kill her brush while swearing about her ex boy friend.

Well I really was confused now "sure that's not a problem, I'm good, I'm just at the photo shoot for my friend Shaklee, umm she said some interesting things about you and I just wanted to know is there anything you should tell me Blaze?" I said and I heard utter silence on the other end, then finally someone broke it, too bad it was Jeremy "hang up on that loser, he isn't worth your time" he hissed and I knew Blaze could hear. Blaze chuckled on the other end "well I was going to come clean and tell you tonight, but seeing as how your jealous little puppy dog is there and will most likely try to convince you to give up on me I will tell you now." I was holding a finger up to Jeremy's lips so he couldn't interrupt again "My father is not the world's most honest man Mads. Along with his legal business deals he also likes to make a few bets on the side, things like street fighting and racing." I was so confused "yes so what does that have to do with you?" I asked kind of pissed off at the moment.

Jeremy was staring at me intently and my finger still hadn't moved. His tong shot out and I recoiled my now slobber covered finger. "ewwy" I mouthed at him, he just smiled and poked out his tong "well it's somewhat of a family business, you kind of need to understand that I make bets to and your race the other day was not my first, but I will tell you I did lose a lot against you" I froze and I know it was not the logical thing to say at the time but hey, I'm still a girl "you betted against me?" I asked in pure disbelief. There was a chuckle on the other end "a mistake I will never make again Mads" I nodded having decided, my mind was made up " well that's cool see you tonight then" I could practically here the smile on Blazes face "ok see you later beautiful" and with that he hung up...did he just call me beautiful? Well that's one hell of a way to get into a girls heart for sure, but there was still something off, and I just couldn't put my finger on it.

When I put my phone down and looked up I saw Shaklee was taking her anger out on a dress "Shaklee settle down" I said putting a hand on her shoulder "WHAT!" she said turning to me. I rolled my eyes at her "he told me about the family business" I said her eyes popped out "AND YOUR STILL GOING OUT WITH HIM!" She screeched I grabbed the dress from her hands "yes I am. I mean come on Shaklee I have dated way worse men than that and you know I can handle myself" she looked pissed off and determined to prove me wrong "they say that his last girl friend broke up with him and the next day she went missing never to be seen again!' she said putting her hands on her hips. I had to chuckle "if you are referring to the same 'they' as the ones that swear on their lives I killed a guy with my bra because he tried to flirt with me then Shaklee, my dear, you really need better resources" she sighed in defeat and picked up the hair brush "fine but when you turn up dead in a ditch because you wouldn't put out for him don't blame me!" we tried to stare each other down , but after a few minutes we could do it and smiles broke across our faces and with that we both broke out into laughter.

After we settled down I sat in the chair and Shaklee started on my hair. I looked into the mirror as she curled my hair loosely and that's when I saw him. Jeremy was glaring like no tomorrow at the back of my head "Umm what's your problem?" I said as Shaklee finished with the curls and started on my makeup "you are still going out with him even after you found out he is bad?" he hissed I wanted to rolled my eyes but Shaklee was skillfully applying the makeup, I didn't want to stuff her up so I just let out a sigh "well I'm not all that good myself" he looked at the ground and muttered something, I thought he said something along the lines of 'that because the bad girl is always more fun" but when I asked again he just huffed and said "I said that that is a stupid analogy" Shaklee was applying some form of powder to my face as I replied "Whatever Jeremy, just get over it, I'm going out with him tonight where you like it or not" I said in a huff. I get this feeling that Jeremy see's me as a little sister, I mean why else would Jeremy get all mad over who I go out with. If only he had the same feelings as I did for him.

Jeremy huffed and walked over to the couch; he pulled out his phone and started to text away getting an evil smirk across his face. What was that boy up to? For the next 30 minutes Shaklee pulled, prodded, primped, fluffed , cut, styled, exfoliated and beautified every square inch of my skin until I was as beautiful as she deemed fit for her photo shoot. I stood up. Jeremy had gone into the other room talking with enthusiasm to someone on the other end about five minutes after Shaklee started. I looked in the mirror after she made me put of an elegant white dress. I couldn't believe the dark haired beauty in the mirror was me. My large green eyes popped and my dark brown hair hung in curls almost to my waist. The silver chain hung in my cleavage and I must admit I looked down right breath taking "wow" was all I said as Shaklee stood behind me smiling like the cat who ate the canary. "I'm so going to make millions" she muttered then started to pull me over to where the photographer who was getting a little impatient. I was pleased to say that as I walked into the photographers line of view he seemed to momentarily forget what was happening, Shaklee was very good at this, very good.

The photographer was taking his first photos when Jeremy walked out. I was trying to do the whole no-emotion-staring-off-into-space-thing but when Jeremy saw me and dropped his phone I couldn't help but smile. Just a small smile playing on my lips, oh how I loved the fact I sent him into a speechless minute with such a simple smile! "that's perfect!" said the photographer which I later found out was named David. After about 2 more seconds of photography Shaklee pulled me off and into another outfit, more photos were taken and more smiles. I loved the fact that Jeremy's eyes never wondered to far from me. I loved the fact that he got all dazed just by a simple glance. Till eventually the time passed by and I was now dressed in an outfit that consisted of a casual but nice dress, a short sleeved leather jacket and some gladiator heels. I started to walk over to the photography area when Shaklee held out her hand "nope we are finished girl" she said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow and she looked down at her feet before grinning sheepishly "I know I kind of, maybe just a little bit, over reacted before, I mean the whole thing with my old ex boyfriend... and you always help me and everyone, I just...I just want the best for you honey" she said and I couldn't do anything but smiled.

She really thinks so much of me, they all do. My friends and family and- oh shit my family "just a second Shaklee" I said and pulled out my phone to dial Tessa "Hello?" her voice was amused after she picked up after the third ring "Hey Tess, it's me Mads. I won't be able to come see you till tomorrow because I have a date tonight and I think after I'm just going to go and crash at my place" I said. I can't believe she forgot, I had already told her about Blaze, but she like everyone jumped to the wrong conclusion "A date really? Where is Jeremy taking you? But dam wish you could of held off longer now I owe Cat 20 bucks" there was some noise in the back ground then Tess answered someone with "yer she is going on a date now" I let out a aggravated chuckle "Tess it's not with Jeremy. Why does everyone keep thinking that? It's with the guy named Blaze NOT Jeremy, remember I told you this morning?" there was silence on the other end.

I was about to check the connection of our line when Tess let out a frustrated breath "I don't know Mads. I think I would rather lose 20 bucks then see you with another guy, I mean I know I haven't known the kid long, but me and Kirin think it would be really mean of you to just dump Jeremy like that I mean he likes you so much and-"there was only muffles after that and some rattling of the phone then someone picked up "Hey Mads it's Cat don't listen to your delusional sister and your brother, well that idiotic hormonal ass shouldn't have a say at all. Have fun on your date" and with that the phone went dead.

I pulled it back from my ear "ok...." I said a little weirded-out and a hell of a lot confused.

I looked at the phone to check the time; I then put the crappy $30 phone in the blue clutch that Shaklee had handed me. It matched my dress. "ok well I better get going, thanks again Shaklee and I hope the photo's turn out well" I said she hugged me back and thanked me again and promised once the order book was finished she would send me one. I was walking to the door when Jeremy jumped up. I almost forgot he was here in the last 30 minutes. "Hi Mads, ready to go?" he asked putting on his Jacket. I skidded to a halt "what do you mean?" I asked remembering to keep my distance so not too tempted to jump him, why did he always have to look so darn good? He chuckled and continued to walk toward my car, I had to follow him till we where both sitting in and he was driving toward the movies "you did drive me here remember? And if you recall it is my day to drive your car, or o you expect me to walk or something? Plus I'm going to the movies anyways, got myself a date" he said with a smile.

How quickly I went from being confused and pissed off at him, to confused, pissed off at him and now wanting to beat the hell out of how ever was going to dare to be his date tonight...ok well I'm not going to hurt her, but I'm not going to be nice...wait I probably won't even be in the same movie as them, that would make things a whole lot easier... my mind kept flipping out at being at the movies with Jeremy and his date, remind me again how I fell for the stupid player? Because I have no idea! I mean he is a hormonal, sex driven, a jerk, loser, sex god, handsome, nice, funny...ok so my thoughts are not running coherently at the moment. We pulled to the movies in the upper part of town and that's when I saw him. Blaze was standing at the door smiling straight at me, I waved slightly with a goofy grin, and this boy was very good looking.

The next thing I know Blaze's eyes cut to the side of me, just as I feel a arm go around my waist and someone breathing in my ear "you know if you want we could ditch our dates and go somewhere together" Jeremy said in a low and seductive voice, if only he wasn't joking. I would have probably fled with him right then and there. Stupid crush, stupid boy, stupid Jeremy, stupid Jeremy's date, just all around stupid. I saw Blaze giving me a confused glance so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I flung my elbow back and hit Jeremy square in the gut "your such a player" I muttered under my breath not bothering to turn around, not only because I wanted to make it seem as if what I just did to him didn't affect me, but also as I walked toward Blaze, I had to admit that if I was to turn around, I would most likely cuss at myself for hurting him and leave Blaze standing there.

"Hey Blaze" I said and gave him a quick hug. I pulled back to see Blaze giving me a confused look and then looking over my shoulder "what is he doing here?" asked Blaze, it wasn't a jealous tone, more like a amused tone "well I had a photo shoot today and he black mailed me so he could come, and then, because I drove, I had to bring him with me, plus he had a date here tonight anyways" I said it in a overly casual tone, I didn't want Blaze to even guess at how much Jeremy having a date affected me, I mean I was supposed to be here with Blaze not Jeremy. Yes to my disappointment 'NOT JEREMY' "so what are we seeing?" I asked to distract myself from the jealousy over load. "the new horror movie, the one that was voted the scariest movie of the 21st century" Blaze said in a daunting tone. I smiled brighter. I didn't go to the movies so I really had no idea what was on, but this sounded good.

Blaze explained it to me a little better, and I was getting excited, when a voice sounded behind us "so you're seeing the new horror movie to?" I spun around to see Jeremy with his arm around 'her'. I wanted to gag. It could have been anyone. He could have had any girl he wanted, but no it just had to be her. I wanted to hit someone so bad, at this point in time it was a tie between Jeremy and the bimbo under his arm. Then just like that Blaze put a arm around my waist and pulled me back against his chest, his other arm going over my shoulder and his head resting on mine "that's cool see you in there" Blaze said turning me and pulling me away. I was in such a daze I didn't even realize what had happened, till I peeked over my shoulder to see a pissed of Jeremy staring at the back of Blaze's head.

Blaze would of have to have see my jealous rage just a second ago and I felt so bad, we were on a date and here he was watching me get all mad about another girl with another guy "I'm so sorr-" but before I could finish, Blaze spun me around and planted a quick kiss on my lips it was only for a second and when I was staring at him in shock he turn us so we were facing the ticket booth and we had our backs to the door, our back to Jeremy Blaze lent down and whispered in my ear "it's ok Mads I get it, but lets have some fun with Jeremy and make him a little, or a lot if you want, jealous" yet I and all my intelligence could only come up with was one thing to say "HUH?" I said in a loud whisper. Blaze chuckled from behind me "I can see it you like Jeremy, it's ok with me I kind of only really like you as a friend, I mean you're hot and all, but I have my eye on someone else, I say we help each other out" ok now I was getting it...and to my hormonal mind this was sounding good, very good. I think I judged Blaze to fast. He like, everyone has his secrets I'm sure, but he wasn't a bad guy, I could see this was going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship "you got yourself a deal Blaze" I said. A grin spread across his face "thank you so much Mads" he said and I could almost see his eyes glaze over with love as he thought about his girl...well this should be a fun little date now wont it?

***************************

Cat's P.O.V- ( after they left in the morning to go to school after seeing Kelly about 3 chapter or so ago)

We were sitting in the limo and Kirin had chosen to sit practically on top of me! Tess was talking to the drive, talking about how they had the same last name, but no connections. Tess had told me both of her parents had died when they were young. After meeting Mads and all her awesomeness, I really didn't expect Tess to be so open about everything, Madison is like a closed volt where you can't get inside to find out anything where Tess is like a open book, no that's not even right, more like someone who is on truth serum and can't help but tell you everything you want to know, then there is Kirin "back off now you loser" I said pushing Kirin away. He just pretended as if he didn't hear me. I rolled my eyes and bulled down my skirt and fit my shirt in a teasing way, hey it's fun to be a tease some times. I wasn't a slut or anything, I just knew how to dress and flutter my eyes. I also know how to tell when a guy is a player. I mean I grew up with two. Nick and Jeremy have not done a very good job at making me have faith in the male population.

Tess was wearing a pair of tight light denim skinny jeans with a pair of my low heels and a red singlet and one of my many leather jackets. We were practically the same build, but without the dark brown hair and glowing green eyes like her sisters, I couldn't have pulled of the delinquent look like she did. I had on a nice black skirt with my high heeled black pumps and a blue singlet strapped shirt. My long blond hair out hanging strait as always. The only makeup I wore was some mascara, the same as Tess. I couldn't wait to show her around I could see the guys were going to be falling left right and center for her. Me on the other hand had seemed to acquire the attention of her twin brother, the overly good looking Kirin, I was trying to have my fun while I could, I mean once we get to school they will see I'm not in the popular group and Kirin will go off while the popular girls throw themselves at him.

I mean sure I'm rich and my brother are practically notaries and what not, but me? No I'm just the girl who gets picked on by the popular girls because they see me as completion, yes I know it sounds up myself, but it's true. I have natural beauty and they don't want that to compete with. I know Tess wont leave me, she seems like she is too nice and become a fast friend to do that to me, but Kirin is a play and he will go for the 'big fish' if you get what I'm saying. "So tell us about Dreamers high, middle school section?" said Kirin. I nodded "well we have our click like every school, the popular's, the jocks, the nerds, the outcast and the normal's".

Tess made a face "you're not in the popular group are you?" she said. I smiled ad wanted to thank god she didn't want to be a part of something like the popular group and I was about to say as much when Kirin had to open his mouth "well da. Isn't that a stupid question sister, I mean look at her, if judging on her beauty alone she would have to be queen bee of the school" I shot him a glare. Then turned back to Tess "actually I'm a little bit of an outcast, the popular girls are bitches and we don't get along at all. I was expecting Tess to go quiet and maybe even start to think of ways to get away from me, I mean no one wants to be a outcast, but Tess Just smile goofily at me "Oh thank god! i think the popular people, no matter where I am are always bitches and the normals are to boring, this is so going to be a fun year" I didn't know what to say.

I just sat there staring at her with a dropped jaw. We are so going to be good friends. I thought and just after Kirin spoke "yep I agree" Tess rolled her eyes at her brother who was looking very good today in a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, but not to tight to make him look gay ( no offence to gays!) a white tight tee-shirt that made great emphases on his muscles and a nice leather jacket. He looked good! WAIT WHAT?! Snap out of it Cat he is a Player!! P-L-A-Y-E-R! "Brother you always joining the jocks and the popular's, just so you can play your little games with them" she said. Kirin chuckled "I guess you are right sister, but I might have to make an exception this time, so Cat do you have a boyfriend?" he said, yes I knew a total player.

I rolled my eyes again at Kirin "yer so as I was saying the school is really nice and the teachers are great,, lots of the people are really nice, but I'm not going to lie, there are some real jerks and bitches there to" Tess looked like I had just given her a challenge and her next words kind of confirmed that thought "I accept my mission" she said. I raised an eye brown at her, but Kirin was the one to answer "now she is going to take it upon herself, and us I guess, to take down all the popular 'bitches' as you so lady like put it" I stared at him in shock then turned to a evil looking Tess "you can't" I gasped, Tess lost her evil dazed expression.

After I spoke Tess turned to look at me "why not?" she said with a pout, I throw my hands in the air "because you don't know these girls they will destroy you!" Tess just rolled her eyes and the limo pulled to a stop. Kirin was the one to chuckle "your wrong there Cat, Tess is the evil twin out of us, she will never be brought down, I will never let it happen" he said reaching across to ruffle his sisters hair which hung in perfect waves. As I looked at the two of them I smiled "ok I believe that" and with those words the door opened and I thanked the driver and hopped out of the car.

As soon as I exited I was greeted by 5 kids walking up to me, I was wondering what was taking the twins so long because the Lacey, Tracey an Whitney, with two of the most popular guys in the middle school where walking over to me "Hello Cat" said Lacey. The biggest bitch in the school and also the most popular, they just loved to make fun of me, it was like their hobby, I wish they would get a new one. "hi" I mumbled in a shy voice. What the hell was taking the twins so long? I think they were talking about something...well whatever it is I wish they would hurry! "what was that Cat Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today?" the whole group laughed at her lame as insult. Usually about now I would just roll my eyes and walk away, but two things stopped me. one was the fact Tess bounced out of the car and stood just in front of me glaring at the girls and guys and the second was the most shocking, Kirin slinked out of the car and stood right next to me putting a arm around my shoulder.

The girls where speechless as they looked over the every hot boy next to me and the guys were checking out Tess "Oh you must be the bitch Cat was telling us about, you where right Cat she is a..." she trailed of give Lacey a look over and she shuttered " I don't think I have seen so much slut in my life" then she faked gagged. Everyone gasped, even me, but not Kirin, he just chuckled "now sister is that any way to make friends?" Tess rolled her eyes at her brother "like I would want to be friend with someone who attempted to insult my friend and your little crush" my head shot over to see Kirin, look slightly embarrassed, but then he seemed to remember himself and smirk "well who wouldn't want to crush on this girl I mean have you seen her ass" and with that he slapped my backside. I gasped in shock, and was about to get mad when Tess's hand shot to and slapped him on the head "you perv" with that she grabbed mine and her brother's hands and turned back to the still fuming Lacey.

Tess smirked and Lacey sneered "I don't know who you think you are, but I'm Lacey Brown, and you have NO right to speak to me like that" Tess just laughed "honey I got some advice for you ,and it's really good so listen closely, Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass, because I really couldn't give two licks who the hell you are, but you should know that my brother had just tried to convince me to play nice, but insulting my friend, well let's just say I won't be playing nice at all" everyone was still gapping at Tess, Kirin just looked as if it was nothing new to him "oh hey sister we have to go to the office to get our schedule, but if you're going to beat this girls up I'll just get Kitty Cat here to take me" he broke Tess's grip and pulled a arm around my waist and started to pull me toward the building, but then stopped and turned back to his sister "wait you probably shouldn't get arrested again...come with us and just settle for verbal assault?" Kirin said in a bored tone. Everyone was gapping, Tess gave Kirin a puppy dog look of disappointment "not even a little bit of girl on girl wrestling?" Tess said using her thumb and forefinger to show just a little bit. I saw some of the guys get excited, but Kirin shook his head "no sister" Tess kicked the ground and walked sheepishly over to the other side of me "fine I wont brother" and with that we walked in to the halls of dreamers high while we left half of the middle school student body gapping at the two news and most interesting arrivals...this should be a fun filled day...NOT!

***************************************************************************

AN:

SO DID ANY ONE SEE THAT COMING?! Anyone?

I mean I know you all expected a big fall out with Blaze and Madison, so how did you take that?! And Jeremy and who do you think the girl he brought is?anyone?

Ok so I still have heaps of assignments but that should die down after this week and I can really start uploading. All my stories. Work and social drama is big to so please don't get to mad when I don't upload every second : D

Ok I hope you like this Cat bit I put in : D

Comment and tell me what you think guys please!

Oh and vote to ; D

Thank you so much

Courtney/ WishingC.

xxoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 216 29
{NOTE: I WROTE THIS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PARTS WHERE I WAS CRAP AT WRITING AT THIS POINT AND HOW EVERYTHING IS VERY MELODRAMATI...
70.7K 1.8K 33
Ronnie feels as if she doesn't have a family. Ever since she was a child, she's been tossed from foster home to foster home. In every one of them, he...
215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...