S.L.U.T (She Loves U Though)...

By PhoenixCorozza

This story is based off of the hit TV show Riverdale. The plot will revolve around Cheryl Blossom and Toni To... More

"Archikens"
Serpent Scum
Secrets
The start of something new
The walk
The sisters of quiet mercy
The date
The aftermath
2 months later
The hospital
Recovery
Trapped
Home sweet home
Surprising news
The dream
The Whyte Wyrm
Behind bars
The funeral
Stealing the tape
The trial
The doctors visit
The baby
The iconic death
Moving on
Dealing with it
Engaged
Happily ever after

The truth comes out

4.1K 94 63
By PhoenixCorozza

Cheryl's POV:

Toni packed a bunch of her t-shirts, blouses, jeans, and sweatshirts for me to wear since all my clothes were still home. She was packing quite quickly, so I gently grabbed her hand. "Hey... what's the rush?" I asked. She just looked at me, "It's only going to be a matter of time before the sisters call your parents to let them know you've escaped, and I'm placing my bets that they'll know exactly where to find you so we need to leave." Toni replied as she continued packing. I just let her continue packing as I smiled at her, not noticing that she could see me. "What are you smiling about?" She joked. "You care about me." I said with a smile as I looked into her eyes. She just smiled and walked over to me. "Of course I care about you, Cheryl." She said as she moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and rested her hand on my cheek. "You're beautiful." I whispered. She just blushed as she leaned in slowly and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer, not breaking the kiss. Once we broke the kiss she stared into my eyes. "We better finish packing." She said with a small smile. I just nodded and decided to help her as we shoved a bunch of clothes into a backpack.

Once we finished, we climbed onto her motorbike and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Here." She said as she turned around and put her helmet on my head. I just made a face, "I don't want helmet hair." I said sternly. She just rolled her eyes at me, "I don't want anything more to happen to your beautiful face. You're wearing it." She replied. I just sighed as I buckled the helmet and put my arms back around her. With that, we drove off. After about fifteen minutes of driving we arrived to one of the nicest hotels in Riverdale. "Wow... Toni, I cant let you pay for this hotel." I said as I just stared at the building. "We don't really have a choice, and knowing you, you're gonna want a pillow that isn't stuffed with newspaper." She replied. "As long as I'm with you, I don't really care about that." I said honestly. "Cheryl Blossom choosing to sleep on a shitty bed, for another person? Damn." She said as she jokingly smiled at me. I just play-shoved her with a laugh and she giggled. "Alright, lets go." Toni said as she got off the bike and took my hand. I got up, took the helmet off, and grabbed the backpack from the back of the bike as we walked into the hotel, hand in hand. Once we checked in and everything, we went up to our room. "Woah." I said as we entered. I dropped the bag on the floor and looked around. "This place is beautiful." I finished. Toni just smiled at me. After we got settled in I started flipping through the TV channels. Once I decided on something I turned to Toni and took her hand. "Toni? I have to ask you something."

She looked at me, waiting for me to speak. "look, I know I don't have a great track record. I mean, I literally cheated on my boyfriend with six different people. I've never tried dating a girl before but I'd like to. I really like you and I promise you, I would never cheat or do anything to hurt you. So... will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" I asked. She looked deep into my eyes, then at our hands. After a few moments of silence she looked back up at me. "What about that guy? The one you agreed to have sex with.." She asked. I just looked at her, "I won't do it. He won't find me." I said reassuringly. Toni just smiled a little. "I'd love to go on a date with you... as your girlfriend." She said as she leaned in to kiss me.

Toni's POV:
I couldn't believe it. Cheryl Blossom was willing to commit. To a girl. Maybe the reason she was the way she was, is because she wasn't happy. Maybe I could teach her to be. Clearly she was facing other dark demons, and I want to make sure she never cuts herself again. Just then my phone buzzed. I pulled my cell out of my pocket to see a text from Veronica.

Veronica: Hey... how's Cheryl doing?

Me: She's fine, I took her to a hotel so her mom doesn't find her.

Veronica: Toni... I saw them.

Me: saw who? What are you talking about.

Veronica: I saw Cheryl's cuts. Is that the big secret you didn't want me to find out about back at school?

Me: Yes.

Veronica: Well I'm worried about her.

Me: So am I.

With that, I turned my phone off and slid it back into my pocket. "Everything okay?" Cheryl asked me. "Yeah, it was just Veronica checking in." I said. "Oh okay." She replied with a small smile. "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Can we keep this on? I really like this show." Cheryl said as she stared at the tv. I looked to notice that pretty little liars was on. "Sure." I said with a smile. "I'm just gonna get into something more comfortable."

I got off the bed and grabbed a pull over hoodie and a pair of sweat pants. I took my clothes off till I was just in a bra and underwear when I noticed Cheryl staring at me. I instantly flushed red. "Sorry.. is this weird?" I asked shyly. "N-no, sorry for watching." Cheryl replied nervously as she turned her gaze back to the television. I just got into the sweat pants and pulled the hoodie over my head as I crawled back into the bed. "Wanna cuddle?" I asked Cheryl as she looked at me from the bottom of the bed with a big smile. She crawled over to me and wrapped her arms around my body as I held her close. We watched pll for about an hour before I looked down at Cheryl's cuts. "Can we talk about it?" I said, breaking the silence. She looked up at me confused, "talk about what?"
"What you did to yourself." I responded. She looked at her cuts then back to me. "I..." she began as a tear fell. I instantly felt bad for bringing it up, but I needed her to talk about it. She needed to talk about it. "I'm depressed."
I was a little shocked by that answer. "You're depressed?" I repeated. "I haven't had the easiest life. There are some things no one knows about... not even my parents. Or Veronica." She paused, but continued. "A few years ago I was so depressed, more than now. I had deep cuts all over my thighs. I even tried taking my life a few times. I.. I did drugs. Every drug you can name. Weed, molly, cocaine, heroin, xanax, lsd, k2, everything. I overdosed twice. Once on heroin and once on molly. No one was there for me. I would wake up in my own vomit, not remembering a thing. My parents never cared about me enough to notice something was wrong. Only one person noticed..."

Flashback
"Are you alright? You have bags under your eyes and you're more pale than usual.." Jason asked Cheryl as she dragged herself down the hallway. "I'm okay.." She replied to him. Jason looked down and saw blood dripping down Cheryl's legs. She was too high to realize she was wearing shorts. "Fuck. Oh my god, Cheryl what happened?!" Jason asked. Cheryl looked down and panicked. Fuck. Her cuts were bleeding. "You're not okay." He said sadly. Cheryl just shook her head uncontrolably and began to cry as Jason just pulled her into a hug. "It's okay. I'm gonna get you help."

"It worked for a while. The help he got me. And every night before bed, he'd talk to me. Once I started to get better, I changed. I stopped hurting myself and began to hurt others. By being a bitch. I made myself the queen B. The meaner I was to others, the nicer I was to myself. I was an awful person. I still am an awful person." Cheryl began to cry. I just held her close, feeling heartbroken, shocked, and confused by the whole thing. The one person in her family who cared about her, the one person who helped her stop cutting, took his own life. "Cheryl. You're not an awful person. You're amazing." I said as I kissed the top of her head. Once she stopped crying, I asked some more questions. "Why did you start cutting again?" I asked, a little scared to hear the answer. She hesitated, before she finally answered. "I started to realize... that I liked girls. But I couldn't admit that to myself. So I cut. I started hating myself again. Especially after my mom hit me. It made me feel worse. If she couldn't love me when she thought I was normal, how could she love me if I liked girls." She said sadly. "So you knew you liked girls when I kissed you?" I asked her.
She just nodded, "yeah.."
"T-then why'd you run from it?" I asked.
"Because it would make my feelings for girls real. I was scared of that. But I'm not scared anymore." She replied. "Cheryl... when was the last time you did drugs?" I asked concerned. I could tell she didn't want to answer. "Cheryl." I said sternly.
"...the day after my mom hit me... before school.."

"What?!" I yelled. "It was only weed! I found one of my old bags stashed in my closet." She defended. I sighed. "Cheryl, I want you to know I'll be there for you."
"I know." She said with a smile as she leaned up to connect our lips. This kiss was different. I felt closer to her. She kissed me as if a weight has been lifted off her shoulder. The kiss went on for minutes, parting our lips every now and then for oxygen. She put her hand on my thigh as she deepend the kiss. Her hand started to slide up my thigh till it was on my pussy. "Are you sure you're ready for that?" I whispered into her mouth, not breaking the kiss. She just nodded as she begged for entry into my mouth. Our tongues started colliding as she began to rub my pussy through the sweat pants. I let out a soft moan as the kissing got more intense. She climbed on top of me so she was now straddling me. She tugged at my hoodie as I pulled it off and threw it to the floor, leaving me in my black laced bra. She began to kiss my neck as I moaned. She kissed down my neck all the way down to my cleavage. She then unclipped my bra and tossed it aside, leaving her staring at my bare chest. "I want you." She whispered. I just nodded as we began to make out again. I felt one of her hands touch my boob as she began to play with my nipple which now was fully hard. She moved her head down to my boobs and began to suck on my nipple. "Fuck" I moaned as the sucking got more intense. Just then she took her own shirt off and continued to kiss me. As we were kissing I moved my hands to her back and unclipped her bra. I then threw it and pushed her down so I was now on top. I began to kiss her chest and then started sucking on her perfect pink nipple. She clawed at my back as I did so, which was really fucking sexy. I could feel myself getting super wet. As I was sucking her nipple, I felt her slip her hand into my sweatpants as she started rubbing my clit. I moaned loudly as she pushed me back on the bed and pulled my pants down, leaving me in my underwear. She started kissing my inner thighs as I let out soft moans. She then pulled my underwear off and stuck two fingers inside of me. "Fuck!" I screamed as I jerked my body back. She began to thrust her fingers inside of me, faster and faster. She then pulled her fingers out and moved her head down in between my legs as she began to eat me out. Her tongue flicked my clit, starting off slow then getting super fast. I moaned so loud as I held her head in between my legs. I could feel myself reaching my climax as I arched my back and came in Cheryl's mouth. She began to lick me clean as she kissed her way up my body and back to my lips. I made out with her forcefully as I gained control and got on top of her. I could feel my wetness dripping down my legs. I then pulled her pants off and saw her old scars. I kissed them softly before going back up to her lips. I slid my hand into her underwear while kissing her and began to finger her. She was even more wet than I was, if that was even possible. I took her underwear completly off and shoved as many fingers as I could fit inside her and thrust them in and out quickly. "Oh, fuck, TONI!" She screamed as she came all over my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean as I then licked her pussy clean. We were both sweaty and out of breath as we cuddled up next to each other. Our naked bodies holding eachother close. That was the best sex ever. Actually... I had a secret of my own.........

Cheryl Blossom just took my virginity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.4K 24
When Southside High closes, it forces the serpents to the notorious Northside Riverdale High. Cheryl Blossom, the schools HBIC, and Toni Topaz, serp...
4K 133 16
#1 in toni #19 in supportive #2 in cheryl #5 in tonitopaz #7 in cherylblossom #57 in choni #49 topaz #102 in blossom Toni comes back to Riverdale aft...
30.2K 953 21
Six years have passed since Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom decided to mutually break up after high school. Now having moved on from each other, they a...
11.4K 185 9
Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl Bobmshel is the HBIC of Riverdale High people think she's mean but There's one person who sees something else in her more t...