Freedom {LGBT+}

By Anonymous_Summers

Prince Cormac has unanswered questions. Seeking those answers he fell in love in the process. What does his f... More

1.Fifteen
2. Household
3. A Curious Prince
4. It's only Political
5. Secrets
6. Ace in the Hole
7. Ace in the Hole {2}
8. Truths and Lies
9. A Prince Choice
10. Family
11. Good and Bad
12. Dance
13. Burn
14. Change
15. Heart of Mine
16. Close for Comfort
17. Forgetting is Hard.....Don't hurt in the process
18. Hopelessly in Love
19. Promises
20. Beginning
21. Burning with Passion
22. Battle Scars
23. Ring the Bells! It's a Festival
24. Ring the Bells! It's a Festival {2}
25. The Truth will hurt us Both
26. The things I do
27. Babies, Findings and Answers
28. Coronation
29. Coronation {2}
30. Coronation {3}
31. Tricking the Trickster
32. We Live to Die
33. Who you are
34. Deception and Lies
35. A Ruler
36. The Art of Escape
37. Reunite
39. The Missing Pieces {2}
40. Phoenix
Author's Note

38. The missing Pieces

2.2K 146 10
By Anonymous_Summers

🖤

It didn't take Phoenix long before he ran into the others arm, almost pushing him to the ground. He nuzzled his face into Cormac's chest, ignoring the mixture of dirt and grime. Phoenix just wanted to be in his embrace. Cormac didn't hesitate to snake his arm around Phoenix, pressing a kiss to his head. He had arrived not long ago, his first task was to find Phoenix.

"I'm so sorry Phoenix." Cormac apologized for everything that's happened in his absence, for not being there.

"I can't tell you how happy I am right now." Phoenix responded, his tears soaking the material of Cormac's clothes. It was his first ounce of happiness after everything that's happened, he just wanted to bask in it.

The two entered Phoenix's room, wiping his tears as he stayed close to Cormac, thinking the boy would disappear if he looked away or went too far. "Iker told me what happened," Cormac spoke as he pressed his back against the door, feeling both anger towards his father and himself. "About Area fifteen and Rocco. I can't believe he did that." Cormac chewed on his bottom lip.

Phoenix cupped his cheeks, looking reassuringly in Cormac's eyes. "I hate what had happened just as much as you do. Rocco died along with many others," his attempt at being strong was futile as a tear ran down his cheeks which Cormac wiped away, he couldn't bare to see Phoenix crying. "Now, we can both make it right. I've already completed the ceremony and now I can make things better." Phoenix wanted to think it was as simple as that.

Cormac looked at him confusingly, he had yet to known why they were in Aperia, why Phoenix was here. By the look on Cormac's face, Phoenix knew Iker hadn't let him in on that part. It was better for him to tell him, rather than hearing it from someone else. "I don't think there's a simpler way of telling you than I'm the next and only heir to the Fian Empire," Cormac pulled Phoenix's hand from his cheeks, holding them low in his, shock and confusion written on his face.

"Fian Empire?" Cormac said, pulling them over to the bed and taking a seat. "I don't even know why we're in Aperia and what's this about a Fian Empire, I've never heard of it."

Phoenix himself haven't heard of it. He hadn't heard of the other kingdoms until Princess Arabella had told him about it. The book house held a lot of books, but nothing on the history of Seridina or the other Kingdoms. Phoenix took a deep breath, leaning into Cormac's shoulder. "This pendant," he took the thing in his hand. "My father gave it to me, his name is Emory C. Relufian," Cormac recalled the name that Iker had once asked him about, leaving all his questions to for the end. "And he was the Prince of Fian," Phoenix explained everything, what Stella had told him and his grandfather. That the kingdom we knew as Seridina was actually something bigger called Fian. That his grandfather was dying and he had to take over. How Prince Rhys was looking for him all this time. 

"I'm sorry about that," Phoenix said, referring to what happens between him and Axton, or rather Prince Rhys. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Cormac ran his hand up and down Phoenix's arm, jealous eating him alive. "I should apologize too about not telling you about Ximera. It was for the sake of our father and nothing else. I won't deny that I'm still burning with jealousy."

Phoenix chuckled, "You have me all to yourself now, there's no need to feel jealous. You own my heart, body and soul now." Cormac blushed deeply.

"I know, I just can't help it." Cormac admitted. "You've explained everything, this meeting will put an end to everything?" Phoenix nodded. "Aperia, have you met the ruler?"

"I have."

"Who is it? Iker refused to tell me and I've yet to have an official meeting with them."

Phoenix lifted his head to look at Phoenix, "I can't tell you," Cormac frowned. "You'll have to see for yourself, I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll be happy though."

"I just need a name, that's all I--" Phoenix crashed his lips onto Cormac, shutting him up. He could be stubborn at times, and this was the only way for Phoenix to get him to stop. Plus, he just wanted to kiss him.

Cormac gave into the kiss, feeling the warmth of Phoenix's lips against his and his tongue dancing in his mouth. A moan escaped his lips as Phoenix climbed on top of him. Phoenix tugged Cormac's shirt off, running his hands along his chest. Cormac could feel the heat rushing to his lower half as Phoenix grinded on top of him and kissed him with more passion and eagerness than he could imagine.

"I just need to get cleaned up first," Cormac said, catching his breath and licking his lips that was doing nothing but taunt Phoenix. He was in that place for along time and he needed a bath.

"Then I guess we have to take it there." Phoenix said seductively. Cormac chuckling at his eagerness as he pulled him off the bed. Phoenix was out of his clothes the moment they entered the bath, Cormac taking in every inch of his body as if it was the first, wanting to run his hand over his body.

Cormac undid his trousers, removing everything that suppressed his harden shaft. Phoenix pulled him under the running water, kissing him without much of a second thought. The sensation was unbearable for Cormac as they rubbed against each other. He was begging for release yet he didn't want for it to end just yet. Phoenix stroked his hand along Cormac, making him bit hard on his lower lip.

Phoenix bent to his knees, taunting Cormac by pressing his finger against the tip of his shaft. It wasn't long before Phoenix took him in his mouth, sucking on Cormac. He arched his head back from pleasure, feeling Phoenix's warm tongue moving along him. It was a blissful sensation. Cormac held onto Phoenix's hair, keeping him in place.

Phoenix stroked himself, satisfied that he was pleasing Cormac. "I-I'm going to," Cormac could barely get the words out as another wave of pleasure hit him. Cormac released into Phoenix mouth, panting, water running along his body.

Phoenix swallowed Cormac's release, stroking himself a few more times until he found his release. Cormac cupped his cheeks and pulled him close, kissing him, tasting himself in the process. "You've gotten even bolder." Phoenix said when he felt Cormac's hand probing his butt.

Cormac smiled against his lips, lingering a kiss before he said, "I've learned a few things while I was away." Remembering what King Waylon had told him.

"I would love for you to devour me," Phoenix said, kissing along Cormac's jawline and down to his neck. "But, we have things to do and I would love if you waited until after my surprise."

Cormac pulled Phoenix closer, feeling himself growing hard once more. "You always taunt me so much."

"It's my job," Phoenix said jokily. "When this is all over, you'll be able to do all that you want, whenever and however long."

Cormac captured a kiss, "I indeed plan to do that. For now, I need your touch yet again."

Phoenix chuckled, "You're not the only one." He rubbed himself against Cormac.

🖤

The two arrived refreshed in more ways than one to the meeting that evening. Smiling fondly even though they were ten minutes late. Without Phoenix who was the main piece of it all, nothing could begin. Zelda had managed to fit everyone into a room without anyone trying to rip anyone's head off. That being said to the King's of Peruel and King Rhett.

King Rhett suddenly felt ambushed, berating himself for attending the meeting. It would only raise suspicion to refuse an invite from Fian itself. What he didn't expect was for the appearance of the other Kings, and worst of all his son. He looked towards the mockful Prince Rhys and he knew immediately that he had something to do with it.

Cormac glared hateful at his father, his eyes lingering on a woman who he felt oddly drawn to like he knew her. He sat beside Phoenix who was growing nervous, giving his hand a squeeze. King Waylon gave him a smug smile, making Cormac chuckle. Ximera and Arabella gave them a small wave as they sat near King Maverick. This was the first time all Kingdoms had joined together in one place.

Phoenix stood, taking a deep breath. It was time to begin. "My deepest apologies for being late," he started.

"No need to apologize--" a man seemed to pause, not knowing how to address Phoenix. "We understand," and by we he meant himself, making Cormac blushed deeply. Rhett only stared at him in disgust. "I should formally introduce myself, my name is King Waylon and this is my husband King Enzo. Rulers of Peruel."

Phoenix remembered what Arabella had said, "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Phoenix," he didn't know if he should go by a title just yet. "Phoenix C. Relufian." It's the first he had went by something other than Phoenix.

Rhett looked at him frighteningly, his worst fears coming to life. He knew something was up with him the moment he met him. It was too bad that he didn't die along with the other fifteens.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here today," he continued. "You may have the faintest idea of what is happening. You may think of this as an issue for Seridina-- no, Fian to handle themselves. This ongoing issue has posed as a problem for other Kingdoms as well." He smiled apologetic to the Kings of Peruel.

Rhett shifted in his seat, knowing the boy had learned much already. Commander Amir watched as his King grew uncomfortable. "To clear the air and bring peace, we have to start from where it all began," he looked towards King Rhett who glared at him. "My grandfather hasn't told me much, at least I've only heard one side to the story."

King Rhett raised a dismissive hand, "You said your Phoenix C. Relufian," he began. "That means you're apart of the Relufian family, the rulers of this Empire. How can we be sure of that?"

Phoenix didn't know how to prove himself. The pendant around his next might just be a lost object. "He is with no doubt, the true heir," Queen Zelda spoke up. Cormac just eyed the woman, unable to shake the odd feeling he got. "The pendant he wears is a family heirloom. It's not something that could easily make a replica of. Also, I have a letter from Emory C. Relufian himself. His father."

Phoenix smiled thankfully at her. She placed the unsealed letter onto the table chancing Rhett to take a look at its authenticity. "W-With that being said," Phoenix suddenly felt nervous. Realizing how different he was from everyone here. Ximera and Arabella smiled encouraging at him. Cormac reminding him that he was always by his side.

"We should start with how we needed up here today. And for that we need to start from the beginning," Rhett knew full well where he was going. "The moment the previous King died, King Silas, King Rhett's father."

Rhett was suddenly bought in the past, digust was the only thing he felt. "You shouldn't meddle in people's past." He said, not hiding the venom in his words.

"If you don't tell us, then I will." Queen Zelda threatened.

"A fifteen killed him." Rhett surprisingly said, making Cormac all the more wondering who this woman was.

Phoenix recalled it was the same thing his grandfather had said. He felt as if there was more to it. A single person killing his father didn't lead to him separating a half of the Kingdom for who they are. No, his grudge ran deeper than that. "This room is void of lying my dear Rhett," Zelda knew the real truth and what Rhett had said wasn't the truth at all. "A fifteen didn't kill Silas, you did."

The room went into a dread silent, King Rhett like a looming demon in the room. "I thought this room was void of lying. " Rhett finally said. "Who would believe such a thing, my dear Zelda?"

"It's two word against one," Zelda said, Rhett raised a brow. "The truth is evident you see."

"And who here can vow for your lie?" Rhett smiled, knowing no one in the room could differ the truth from the lie.

"I can." a man's voice filled the room. The name finally clicked as Cormac realized who this Zelda was. Arabella fell to her knees at the sight of the man. Rhett had thrown away the fact that he could be here. It was a foolish act of his.

"Malachi." Rhett scowled at the man.

🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.7K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
68.5K 2.2K 11
The Emperor would do terrible things to keep the General from taking the throne. In fact, he would keep it for an eternity if he could. Even from his...
3M 135K 28
"And who in the hell are you?" "I...I'm y-your q-queen..." ... Or where, a sweet boy Louis is marked to be married off to the prince of his country f...
2.6K 250 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...