Date Night // Narry AU // Wat...

By Dianarry_

"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible. More

7th Period • 1
Shots fired • 2
Windy Forecast • 3
Blue Devil • 4
Seeing Blind • 5
Repetitive • 6
Busted • 7
Busted Again • 8
A relationship? • 9
Babygirl • 10
Love Song • 11
Highway to Hell • 12
Elana's Vision • 13
Cracking the Code • 14
Taking leads • 15
Bloody Sand • 16
Criminal Rendezvous • 17
Final Massacre · 19
The Aftermath · 20
Senior Night · The Sequel !!

Blank Space · 18

216 8 2
By Dianarry_

Lets gett it popping gals

A rollercoaster of THRILLLL !!

Shout out to _rakiahgiles for starting this amazing book called This Town. This book shaped our friendshio and It would mean alot if you would. So go check it out. I've read it. Its good. Insert picture here.

In the back of my head just thinking to myself. I couldn't be true. I can't be.

Why would Louis kill Peyton? Or Lana? It makes no sense. It's like they're left out of the puzzle of completing the puzzle. Louis barely knows Lana and Peyton was a cheerleader I had a crush on. Even though she was a bit of an ass, she barely knew louis.

Then I feel my phone vibrate and its a text from Harry.

Harry Not Potter 🎸

Phone?

And then it all hits me like a hard punch to the nose. Harry was there when peyton was murdered. He was in the woods also.

What the fuck was everyone doing in the woods that day?

But I thought I seen Harry at school that day? I waste no time in picking up the phone to call Harry to ask him about the paper plane necklace.

It rings twice and I hear his raspy voice ring through the phone.

"Hey baby." He says and I melt at the sound of his voice.

"Uh hey, I have an emergency, Harry." I say quickly and he tries to cut in before I shut him up him completely.

"Is there anyway that the figure you saw in the woods that day, could've possibly been Louis?" I ask and he pauses for a second.

"Louis?" He asks confused.

"Don't worry, I'll say later. Just clear this up now. Was louis the person you seen in the woods?" I ask again and he gulps.

"Uh yeah. They had the same build. Both have the wrist tattoo. And was wearing a leather jacket." He says and I think back to the jacket Zayn had on.

Zayn was telling the truth. Louis is the killer.

"I'm sorry babe. I gotta go." I hang up the phone and Emily looks to me. I can see the worrying look in her eyes and for a second I can tell she knows. She knows her brother might be a killer. Her tears had stopped and for the rest of the ride she looks sick. She didn't say anything and let Tom take us to the hidy home.

When we got there Tom escorted us in holding his gun in hand. We approach the front porch to see two cops standing there to usher us inside.

"I will join the search party for Louis and Liza. Take these two in and no one is to leave until they are found." Tom says and we take a look at the police officers. They looked oddly familiar to me. A bit off. Maybe I've met them at the station.

"Sir. We do have a visitor. Officer Horan let him stay with Mr. Horan." He gestures to me. I blink at him wondering who the hell is inside waiting for me.

They allow us inside and we practically race inside to go to my room. The one I shared with louis. Once we barged inside a startled Harry jumps up in fright.

"Jesus fucking christ! Do you knock?" He huffs out of breath, clutching his chest.

"Harry! What the hell?" I say and he reveals a bright smile. He pushes back his curls and bites his bottom lip.

"Surprise." He whines out in a small, tiny voice.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm here due to the heart ache I experienced without you." He says pouting and making childish grabbing hand motions towards me.

"Awwwwww!" Emily says over dramatically.

"That's cute and all Harry but we have bigger things to be worried about." I say sitting on the bed. He sits up to reveal his unbuttoned red and back flannel with black skinnies.

My entire friend group relys on black skinnies.

"Yeah. Louis might be the killer. Got it." He says and I reach over to give him a quick peck on the lips. Once I pull away Harry pulls me back for one more and we both smile sort of forgetting Emily is there.

"Hey! I got some shit to say so I need you to pay attention slut buckets." She vicously says. We fix our attention back to her and she then smiles.

Even though I could tell it was a mom smile. I didn't say much. She had a reason to be broken.

"I know its my brother and I know I'd do anything to protect him. But seriously, it just doesn't seem right to me." She says and I frown. How can she still think that?

"Lou's one of my closest friends and yet I think he could possibly be the killer." I say and Emily sparks up again.

"How do you think? Everyone has a theory except facts." She says stubbornly.

"Well taking in consideration he cut Zayns brakes to kill him, skipped the last periods of school the same day peyton died and the jacket the woman recognized was Louis jacket. Who gave it to Zayn to set him up." I say and then stand to my feet. "And all because Zayn broke up with him. Because Lou is big fat liar. He told Zayn I needed rope for a science project. When he used it to kill peyton and I bet the same with Liam." I ssy raising my voice.

The name Liam echoed a bit in the room until silence took over. Emily had to be absolutely crazy if she thought he wasn't the killer. I understood now. Louis had to be.

I know Liam and Emily were in love and that that was sensitive to her. So I knew bringing him up wouls get her ro realize.

"It all makes sense then." Harry pipes up after a minute of Emily and I staring at each other.

"How?" We say in sync. Not really caring that we did.

"Lana heard Lou. He must've been leaving you're house when she overheard him. Then when he heard about Lana telling you where Liam would be. It would be a risk at blowing his cover." Harry says.

"The note." I hear from behind me. I turn away to look to Emily. She looked as if she seen a ghost. She looks to me with wide eyes and starts to shake.

"The note spelling out Louis wasn't a warning. Liam wrote that as a cry for help!" Emilt says and I felt my body get weak. It all made sense. I ran to my bag and ripped every article of clothing out. Then I remembered.

"My mum has it!" I yell and race to the door. I run outside to run down the hall. Emily follows me while Harry looks confused at us but still following.

I run into my moms room and over to her purse. I politely go through my mums purse and find the crumpled note at the very bottom. I snatch it out and unfold it to read it. I stand on front of Emily and Harry to read the note.

"Lost gang member." I read out. "Giselle. Killed your grandpa in a car accident and lied about it." I say and Harry is gobsmacked to hear that news.

"He did wha-"

"One cheerleader." I read out cutting Harry off. "Peyton who's reason is still a mystery but his where abouts prove he killed her."

"Unique Wife." I read out next.

"The bitch that came between our parents." Emily sneers and frightens Harry a bit at how harsh she sounds.

"Instead me." I read out without any power in my voice. "Meaning he died because of-" I gulp down a sob. Emily felt it too. The hurt and the love we had for Liam. Liam was the happiness we had but also the pain we suffered. He made us and then broke us.

"Sometimes you." I say with tears falling down my face. Harry comes to my side to hold my weak body up as I start to sob. It all made sense. Why he was so mean to me and tried to push me away. Why he hung out with a gang amd Zayn.

He needed protection. He left the note to cry out that he knew who killed giselle and that he was going to be next sometime soon. He knew that if i was too close to him that I would be next.

"Liam was such a dick because he knew. He knew that I was getting too close to knowing Louis killed giselle. So to spare me, he acted like an ass." I say. I feel such a heavy weight land on my shoulders to where I could faint.

Liam needed me and I left him stranded to be killed. I should've listened and asked why. Why was he being a douche? And why was he drifting from me? And I didn't.

"It's okay, baby." Harry says and I pull him to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on as I cried into his chest.

"This isn't your fault. Liam loved you. He protected you." Harry continues to whisper in my ear.

My face was burning as the pain consumed my entire body. Liam was my first love, My first time and my first friend. I couldn't even be there for him when it mattered.

"Fuck. I should've known." I groan.

"Listen to me." Harry pulls me back and looks into my teary, bloodshot eyes. "There was no way you could've known. You were a great friend. You couldn't have prevented this. Stop beating yourself up for it." His calm eyes calmed me. I sniffed and wiped away my tears before regaining my strength.

"Alright. Okay." I sigh and look over to Emily. She just stared at the ground. I knew she was hurting and that she didn't know how to cope with it. I walk over to her sniffling and wiping my own tears.

"C'mere." I whisper pulling her frail body into mine. She just hugs me tight and I feel her pain through the feeling of her. She can no longer cry anymore. It's just pain. Everlasting pain.

"We have to go tell the detectives." I whisper and she nods. She now knows the truth.

Louis killed all those people and if we aren't quick. We will be next.

We gather the strength to walk outside together and see the two detectives waiting for us in the hall. We all freeze just outside the door frame and watch as their faces light up in evil grins.

"The rest of the family is at the station. Looking for you." The detective on the left says. My eyebrows furrow at the sound of that.

"Well tell them we're here then." Harry says and I start ro heavily anylyze them. They're build and voices are familiar. It's almost as if I've seen them before but not as a police officers.

"We can't exactly do that, sir." He says and begins to chuckle deeply. They both start to walk towars us.

That when I realized who they were.

They were raptors disguised as police officers.

*

So who do you believe Niall?

Does all the evidence point to Louis? Or does he have a partner?

The chapter is a bit short due to me trying to pace the suspense.

Later bubs ✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.4K 39
"Do You Trust Me?" Those Are The Words That Started It All
48.4K 1.4K 30
"I need this job. Badly." He paces and looks over to me, biting his lip leaving me hungry for an answer. "Can you play the guitar?" And so it began
835K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
29.6K 438 20
This is a story me and Noorie9 have been working on together. It is about Liam having a severe stomach bug, and eventually passes round to the others...