My Complicated Life! (AU Harr...

By sassygirl93

Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coo... More

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78
Chapter 79:
Epilogue:

Chapter 15:

19.4K 444 94
By sassygirl93

A/N: Please read the A/N at the end of this chapter...... it's very important!

Eva’s POV

It took me a while to fall asleep, because of Harry's yelling downstairs. His yelling was muffled so I couldn't hear what exactly he was yelling about, but I could tell he wasn't happy at all. I was eventually able to tune him out and fall asleep. I was woken up by knocks on my door, and Harry asking me to come downstairs and help him make some brownies. Because I was half asleep I didn't ask him why he wanted me to help and just got out of bed and followed him downstairs to help him.

That's where I am now, standing in the kitchen gathering all the ingredients to make brownies from scratch.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him curiously.

"They went out for dinner." He shrugged.

"What made you want to bake brownies?" I asked him. He didn't say anything he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me.

"Okay then. Tell me what to do and I will try and do it right." I smiled. He nodded at me handed me a pretty large bowl. I took it and followed him over to the center island. I placed the bowl on the counter and Harry placed the rest of the stuff next to the bowl.

"Okay I'm going to measure everything out and you just put the measured ingredients in the bowl when I tell you." Harry said.

"Okay." I said. I've never really baked anything from scratch so I don't really know how to do anything.

"Here put the flour in the bowl." Harry handed me a rather large portion of flour. I nodded and took it and poured it in the bowl.

"Oh my god." I squealed when some of the flour jumped out of the bowl and into my face. Harry looked up at me and started laughing hysterically.

"You were supposed to put the measuring cup close to the bottom so that doesn't happen." Harry laughed. Now he tells me.... I take a little flour and throw it at his face. That shut him up quickly and I got nervous that he was mad, but when he smiled evilly I got nervous. He got a handful of flour and threw it at me I knew for sure he wasn't mad, but was about to get even.

"HARRY!" I squealed. Before I knew it we were in a full on flour war.

"Harry, leave me alone." I tried to say seriously but I couldn't stop laughing. He is chasing me around the kitchen with a bowl of flour in his hand. As I pass the eggs (on the counter) I grab two and hold them up ready to throw them.

"Playing dirty now eh?" He raised his eyebrows as he stopped running after me. I stopped, but I kept my guard up ready to throw the eggs at him if he makes one wrong move.

"Now, now Eva do you really want to throw those eggs at me?" He teased.

"I'm clearly not opposed to it." I winked at him. He let out a loud laugh before covering his mouth with his free hand. I smiled at how cute that was. Wait what?

With that split second I let my guard down Harry took that opportunity to attack me with the bowl of flour. I took a step away from him looking at the flour covering me head to toe. I look up and see him hunched over laughing, so I take the opportunity and crack both eggs on top of his head. He froze before he shook his head causing egg to go everywhere.

"Oh you’re getting it now." He growled playfully as he lunged for me. I squealed and turned around to run from him but my foot slipped on some egg yolk and I fell on the floor. Harry tried to stop and avoid tripping over me, but he ended up falling on me instead. 

"Ugh." I grunted when his body connected to mine.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"Sounds like it." I groaned. He looked at me and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded my head. His face was so close to mine and it's making me nervous. He stared into my eyes, and started to lean in closer. My heart started to race. He looked at my lips then back up to my eyes. He lifted his hand up and moved a piece of hair out of my face. I closed my eyes as he tucked it behind my ear. His hand stopped in place before moving to my forehead. I winced and opened my eyes in pain.

"You're bleeding." He panicked. I must have hit my head on the floor harder than I thought.  Harry got off me and kneeled in front of me and pulled me up and helped me stand up.

"Here sit down. I'll go get the first aid kit." He said quickly. I nodded and watched him walk away from me.

Was I really going to let him kiss me? Was I okay with that? Yes I am!

"This is going to sting." Harry said as he wiped my cut with an alcohol swab. I let out a small yelp. It stings so bad!

"Sorry."

"It's okay." I told him.

"Are you feeling light headed or anything? You hit the floor pretty hard." He asked as he placed a band aid over the cut.

"I don't think so." Harry looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I feel okay right now sitting down." I told him. He nodded as he finished patching up me up.

"Well you could have a concussion so you need to stay awake for a few hours. Why don't we go upstairs and watch a movie or two." He asked/stated. I sighed knowing he wasn't going to take no for an answer. I stood up and everything started spinning while my sight went black for a long ten seconds. Harry held onto my shoulders to make sure I didn't fall again.

"I'm dizzy now." I tried to laugh.

"I figured you would be. Come on let's get you upstairs." He said holding his hand out for me to take. I hesitantly take it. A spark shoots up my finger tips and up my arm. I took and few steps with him before I stopped him.

"Sorry, you're just walking to fast." I told him. He didn't say anything he just scooped me up in his arms and continued to walk up stairs. I rested my forehead on his shoulder until he placed me down on my bed.

"I'll go get some movies." He smiled at me. I nodded and got comfortable on my bed. I curl up in my blankets and close my eyes, as I'm really tired.

"Hey, don't go to sleep. Come on, wake up." I can hear the concern in Harry's voice. I open my eyes and look at him. He has a big bowl of popcorn and a stack of DVDs in his hands.

"What movies did you pick?" I asked him.

"Captain America, and Thor."

"Don't groan, because they are not just guy flicks." He adds quickly.

"I didn't say anything." I defended.

"You were thinking it."

"I actually wasn't."

"Don't get an attitude." He sneers. I roll my eyes and prop myself up on my pillows so I was a little less comfortable, so I don't fall asleep. I watch as Harry puts the first DVD in, then walks over to the opposite side of my bed and sits down. His back is pressed against my headboard with his legs crossed. He looks over at me and smiles before he starts the movie. I quickly find out he out Thor in and I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it is. I wasn't expecting so much humor.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me as the credits roll.

"Much better, thank you."

"Do you want to watch another one with me or do you want me to leave?" He asked me.

"You can stay and put the other movie in. I'm not tired yet." I lie. I just don't want to be alone right now, but I don't want to tell him that. He'd would probably freak out and leave and would probably think I'm some freak.

"Okay. I'm going to go make some tea real quick then I will come back up." He says nonchalantly. I nod and grab my phone off my nightstand and go onto Instagram. When an hour goes by I come to the conclusion that Harry isn't coming back, so I lay down in bed and get comfortable. As I reach my arm to turn the light off Harry walks through my door with two cups of tea.

"You're going to bed?" He raised eyebrows.

"I though you went to bed." I send simply.

"No, I was cleaning up our mess in the kitchen before my parents get home." He told me.

"Do you still want to watch the movie?" He asked so softly I didn't even recognize him. I sit up and lean against the headboard.

"Yeah sure." He smiles and hands me a cup of steaming hot tea. I take a small sip and wait for Harry to start the movie. I place the cup on my nightstand and lay back down and curl into the blankets as the movie starts. I make it through the movie, but once the credits roll I turn over and fall asleep. I think I feel lips on my head, but I'm not really sure.

Harry's POV

I feel so bad that I caused Eva to possibly have a concussion. We were actually having fun before she slipped and smashed her head on the tile floor. My grandma used to be a nurse and I remember her telling me if someone has a concussion that they can't sleep for like two hours. I figured that watching a movie or two would be a good and safe bet. I felt bad that I took so long cleaning the kitchen, but if I didn't my mum would've killed me. I tried my best to make the tea quickly so Eva didn't have to wait longer. Plus I really don't want her to think I'm not going back to her room to watch Captain America. My heart dropped slightly when I saw she was curled up getting ready to go to sleep. I really wanted to sit and watch another movie with her, so I know she is okay before she goes to sleep for the night.

I don't really know why, but when the movie was over I felt the need to kiss Eva's head. I'm glad she was asleep because I don't know how to explain to her why I did that. Because I really have no idea why I did it.  As I walk into my room I want to smack myself in the face at how stupid I've been. Why am I being so nice to Eva?

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is short. I've had a really rough week. My dad broke his foot and is out of work for 6 weeks and he might need surgery to put screws in. And my Aunt got into a car accident and had internal blessings and had to have emergency surgery. Also on top of that work has been really stressful and I'm currently looking for a new job (which if you have gone job hunting you know how stressful that is) Some of my family came into town for support, so I've been with them while taking care of my dad and aunt.

I wrote this chapter as quickly as I could and I hope it's an okay chapter I'm hoping to have the next chapter written and posted by Friday, but I won't  make any promises.

Please take a second to Vote and Comment on this chapter so I know if you all liked this or not. I love to see your reactions to Harry and Eva moments. Makes me smile :) love you all so much and I'm extremely grateful for all of you!!!

Love,

Allie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
940 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...