South Park Oneshots?

By Weldy12

Oneshots? References? Lemons? Something related to South Park? Yes....what. (I'm just bored and don't know... More

dire aids
Some chapters dont need a title
Butters x Craig's Group!Reader
Tweek Tweak x Reader
Kyan
Dovahkiin x Nazi Zombie!Reader
Cartman x Reader
Lol bout 200 reads
Clyde x PC!Reader
Butters x Nelly
Damn 500 reads
Bebe x Wendy
Woah 3k reads?
Jimmy x Fem!Ad!Reader
Craig x GuineaPig!Reader x Tweek
Jimmy x Fem!Ad!Reader Part 2
Eric x Fem!Bullied!Reader
Lola x Jenny Lemon

Stan of Many Moons x Reader

2K 25 13
By Weldy12

Y/N's POV

"The New Kid is coming."

I look at Stan. "Dovahkiin?"

"Uh...sure Y/N..."

Guess no one knows but me that the New Kid was the same kid from the stick of truth times. I wonder if they were at the fractured but whole times as well.

I look at Stan again. I giggled.

"What's so funny (your/character(OC))?"

"You look so cute like that Many Moons."

Stan blushes and tries to cover it with his axes. That only caused me to laugh more.

"Come here Y/N."

"Yea-" Interrupted. By? Stan kissing me.

What? Many Moons was kissing me? I thought he liked Wendy? Or Captain Wendy in this game.

After that short 3 second kiss, we looked at each other. I looked away covering my face with my (fav/color) (Indian/Pirate top clothing).

"You look so cute when you blush Y/N."

God damn it.

He hugs me in the back.

"The moon gives me power."

"It's daytime though..."

"Shush Y/N..." Stan whispers as a large shadow appears over us.

I look up to see dark clouds.

"Are you doing that Stan?"

"The moon isn't the only thing that gives me power."

I push Stan's body away. "Don't talk like that!"

Stan chuckles.

Our moment was interrupted by the sound of a horn blowing.

"The New Kid....is here."

Stan grabs his phone and starts texting after Sheriff Cartman and the New Kid are in front of us.

I look at Stan to see him texting. lol.

I joined in on the chat.

"This is where it ends for you!" -Stan

"New Kid may be amazing on his phone, but it's time to even the odds!"
-Stan

"Looks like Stan of Many Moons is pulling out all the stops. New Kid. . . KILL HIM!" -Cartman

"FINAL BATTLE!" -Stan

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN NEW KID!" -Y/N

"Hey! That's not fair! You can't help Stan beat up the New Kid!" -Cartman

"Well...you're helping the New Kid yourself..." -Y/N

"Yeah..cause he summoned me. Just like how Stan could with you."
-Cartman

"Good point." -Y/N

"TO BATTLE!" -Stan

~Battle Time~(skip if you don't wanna read it. I mean I wouldn't)

We had the advantage! The New Kid was down a phone when he got here!

New Kid summons Calamity Heidi and GunSlinger Kyle with Sheriff Cartman already in the front.

Stan counters with an Indian Brute and Incan Craig with me, Y/N (or your OC name) already on the battle field.

Incan Craig shoots his laser killing all of the New Kid's troops.

Ha.

The New Kid gets angry and summons the biggest creature I have ever seen.

The one and only ManBearPig.

The ManBearPig was at half health after killing Craig and the Brute. Stan tried to help by playing Inuit Kenny. Haha.

After ManBearPig fell to its death, the New Kid already had smuggler Ike, bandito sally, Nathan, and hookland Clyde that aimed his parrot at me.

Before he could, Stan used his last few energy on a lightning bolt on him. I looked back at Stan and he winked at me. After killing the assassins and Nathen dead after Kenny's death wish, the New Kid went nuts after his second phone was destroyed after Stan's army of Braves, Warriors, Archers and a barrel dougie.

After some time, the score eventually became 2-2 with either the New Kid losing or Stan.

Let me tell you. Stan lost.

After Stan's phone was destroyed, he himself decided it was time to take matters into his own hands.

He grabbed his two axes and charged at the New Kid. The New Kid tries to stop him with StoryTeller Jimmy, Deckhand Butters, and Buccaneer Bebe.

Stan smirks as he simply used his power move.

"Moon....Give me Power!"

The...Moon actually shines on him! But it's fucking 2 in the afternoon!

Stan is then surrounded by 2 balls of Fire. He then swings his axes in a circular motion and the balls of Fire slam to the ground obliterating everything in his path.

I blushed so hard. This is why Stan was so cool. (And an annoying legendary to fight against)

I looked at the New Kid who had a smirk on his face after summoning Stan's own dad. Pocahontas Randy. Randy did die, but the New Kid's phone zap finished Stan off when Stan was at a weak state.

~HI THERE IF YOU SKIPPED THE BATTLE~

Cartman grabs Stan by the back of his shirt and lifts him up holding a plastic gun at him.

"Alright Indian! Looks like you're coming down to the jail!"

Stan admits defeat. "How could this happen? I thought as was really good at the phone but, this New Kid puts me to shame!"

GunSlinger Kyle tags along,"I've never seen someone pick up a new app and master it so quickly."

"So what do we do now?" Everyone looks at Deckhand Butters. "Cowboys beat the Indians. It's over."

"No," Cartman shouts out. "It's only just beginning. I believe he have yet to tap the New Kid's potential."

I giggle to myself. "Hehe..'tap'...cause it's a phone app."

I look back at Stan who was injured. I went over to him and help him up.

"Thanks Y/N."

"You were good Many Moons. And cute."

We kissed each other.

Stan and I have teamed up since then. I was even my own boss after the New Kid and A.W.E.S.O.M.O 4000 decided to go after Cyborg Kenny.

Stan and I were still together when Zen Cartman and the New Kid went after the Master Ninjew and even when the New Kid and Paladin Butters defeated the Wizard King.

Stan and I hanged out a lot and we make out too. I loved Stan as he loved me.

Stan of Many Moons
Program Stan
Poseidon Stan
Stan the Great

I liked Stan.

Fuck the New Kid. He didn't even spend money on the game. I worked harder than anyone on this game.
Fuck Dovahkiin.

"I told you guys we would've been fucked going Freemium," Stan sadly says while holding my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3.5K 80
❀️
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
676K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...