Strip Down // JiKook

By TheChildishPotatoxx

"I'm not as cruel as Taehyung, Jimin. But I can be if you don't give me what I want." "But can I even trust y... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (smut)
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N (No, I'm not stopping this book)
chapter 13
chapter 14 (smut)
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
serious a/n. please read if you can.
chapter 18
A...semi update. (Read if you want too)
chapter 19 (part 1)
Very small a/n (no its not an update, ik i suck)

chapter 10

4.5K 198 73
By TheChildishPotatoxx

Four hours of sleep to normal people would be like being dragged by a Jeep face first. But Jimin, being used to waking up in the middle of the night due to sleep problems, it wasn't often where he could say he got a good night's rest after the one day he overslept. Walking down the stairs to grab an energy drink hoping Hoseok wouldn't mind, he changed right into some simple sweats, a black tank top, and a gray Nike hoodie then walked towards the campus.

Classes today were usually dead since it is the weekend, but the gym once it hits 9 becomes the NFL's playground, as that was usually the time the entire team takes over to do their daily 'grind session', it was damn near impossible to even get onto a cardio machine without one of them next to you.

Checking the time, it was only about 7:15 when he started walking towards the school, where many people would be sitting on benches hanging out, or doing last minute cramming sessions for their exams. It was approaching 'Hell Week', where it would be stress galore with every student going for their majors and internships. Being a person trying to major in Forensic Science, he was no exception to the whirlwind of mental breakdowns, sleepless nights, and daily naps taken in the middle of classes like every other student.

And battling his job along with his very impatient client? It was a recipe for disaster.

Opening the doors to the gym, it was pretty empty but saw one of his classmates in his Forensic Science class, who happened to wave at him from the treadmill she was on.

"Since when do you come to the gym this early? I never see you."

Ailee, was a really sweet girl who was in a very typical movie relationship. Innocent girl who's dating a total asshole.

"Usually every other day, but exams are just making my life a mess."

She smiled, stopping the treadmill and motioned for him to follow her to the stationary bicycles near the weight section.

"You aren't alone, I swear our teacher doesn't think we take other classes in college."

"Honestly. I've been battling cheer and my job, but I can't just drop the team like that."

Their conversation carried on for a few minutes before Jimin went his own way towards the elliptical, where he noticed two guys walk in. Two familiar guys. His luck really was just horrible this week.

It didn't take a genius to know Taehyung's voice by now, and of course following right behind him was his pet, who goes by the name of Jungkook. Headphones were his ultimate weapon of blocking out bullshit, and thankfully he thought it would be a good day to bring his wireless beats. He proceeded to go through with his workout, occasionally glancing at the two walking towards the bench press right in front of him.

"Taehyung why did you exactly drag me here so early?"

"I wanted to go watch the volleyball game at 11."

Jungkook didn't even have to ask why he wanted he wanted to go, as it was very obvious. He sighed, then set up the weights for his friend.

"I wanna go heavier this time, put an extra 45."

Sliding another weight on, Taehyung laid down, and with his extra personality he took off his shirt, although there was no sign of a single bead of sweat on any part of his body. Jungkook decided to spot him, but instead of attempting to help, he didn't realize how much he was actually checking his best friend out.

'Damn, am I really that gay?' He watched Taehyung's muscles contract with each push, but was snapped out of his small fantasy by an annoyed voice calling him.

"Holy hell Kook did you not sleep at all? I called you three times!" Jungkook helped him set the weights back, then shook his head to try and regain his focus.

"Just put your shirt back on, it's freezing in here."

Taehyung smirked teasingly, then whipped his ass with the shirt.

"Why? Does this make you fRuStRaTeD?" He stuck his tongue through his index and middle finger, then laughed as Jungkook shoved him playfully.

"You're so weird sometimes." Taehyung hopped off the machine then turned his head, only to see Jimin staring at not him, but Jungkook.

"The fuck is he doing here?" Jungkook turned his head in the same direction his friend was looking, then sighed.

"He isn't doing anything, just leave it alone Tae." He sneered at the male, sending shivers down his spine praying Taehyung wouldn't come over and do anything to him. But like usual, his impulses took over his brain and walked towards him.

"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know what day it is?"

Jungkook internally panicked as he saw Jimin's face go pale, trying to ignore him.

"Taehyung for fuck's sake he isn't doing shit."

Grabbing him, Tae shoved him off and attempted to yank Jimin off the machine, which he held onto as if it were his last bit of hope.

"All the other machines are taken and I wanna use it, fuck off you night whore."

Managing to break his grip, Jimin stumbled but managed to get away before he could really do anything. He grabbed his stuff as quickly as he could, then darted out the gym, hoping nobody would question him.

"Taehyung what the fuck?"

Taehyung hopped on the machine, acting as if he didn't just do a thing.

"What? You see all the other machines are taken and he's a little bitch. Who cares?"

Jungkook felt his anger slowly boiling, not because of his friend's nonchalant attitude, but because this is usually how he treats everyone. It was almost like he felt sorry for the smaller male. He waved him off, then went back to the weight section and sat on a bench, pulling out his phone to check the time.

'8:43.'

He went to Spotify to turn on his music, but a notification came onto his screen which temporarily paused the music.

Jimin 🍑💦: 'Is Taehyung gonna be there at the cafe... ?'

Mentally facepalming, Jungkook responded with a simple 'No' , and didn't reply until the boys had finished, conveniently around 9:05. Jungkook just listened to his friend, annoyed about whatever kid who didn't give him what he wanted, then the conversation took a major turn.

"You never really told me about what happened upstairs at Jongin's party ya know..."

Truthfully, he wished Taehyung would actually focus on other things besides getting his dick wet on a daily basis. Going along with it, he decided to share his 'experience' only to make him shut up.

"Honestly, if she lets me I'd fuck again. I love how she squirms around whenever you tease her to her limit."

Remembering how Jimin's begs, pleads, and moans for his dick flooded his mind, and licked his lips in response. His body was something he admired, the way his ass would clench around him when he's close, it was something he could definitely get used too.

"She's sensitive, she doesn't like being degraded, and I'm pretty sure she's a closet freak."

It was a surprise that Jimin was a virgin since he was used to hooking up with girls who were willing to cheat on their boyfriends, or get revenge sex, but Jimin was different. He knows damn well what he's doing, but by some of his facial expressions, you could tell he was holding back.

"So are you gonna become friends with benefits or something? Was the sex that good?"

Nodding yes, he slid the key to their dorm and went to go take a quick shower before walking back out again.

"I'm going to meet her at this small cafe around 10. But I'll meet you at practice, I know Yug is gonna be at the game too."

Taehyung nodded, plugging in both of their phones as Jungkook went to go wash his body for 5 minutes, hoping that the stench would at least somewhat wash off so Jimin doesn't completely vomit at the table.

Opening the door butt naked, Taehyung looked at him and laughed.

"Dude, are you sure you were fucking a girl or were you wrestling a bear?"

He motioned towards the many scratches that littered his back, making Jungkook sigh.

"Can I at least put some pants on before I get into it?"

Looking through the clean laundry basket, he slipped on some simple joggers and one of his many white t-shirts. Taehyung looked in the fridge hoping there were some leftover rice cakes, then rolled his eyes when he saw there was nothing but the package to make them. Watching Jungkook put on his shoes, he put on a very unconvincing puppy face to convince him to buy him food since Taehyung didn't feel like cooking.

"Taehyung I'm not buying you food."

"PLEAAAASEEE I'M GOING TO DIE MALNOURISHED AND IT'S GONNA BE YOUR FAULT."

To make it worse, Taehyung did probably the worst ageyo Jungkook had ever seen in his life, making him cringe so hard he gave in.

"FINE just...never do that again." Grabbing his wallet, he put it in his pocket, along with his keys and phone, and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cafe was practically empty when Jimin arrived, despite being about 5 minutes late. Going with a more subtle look, he had on an oversized black sweater with matching skinny jeans and his combat boots, paired with his sunglasses and bed-head hair. He usually wasn't one to feel confident in himself when it came to appearance, but for once he felt a lot hotter than usual. He looked around the cafe to see if Jungkook had arrived, and to his surprise, there was no sign of him.

"Hello Jimin, are you waiting for someone else?" A waitress had approached him and his face instantly dropped. Sumi gave a very fake-welcoming smile to him while he kept a straight face.

"Yes, it won't be long." Attempting to get her away from him, he decided to walk towards a table, but she followed.

"Don't act like you don't know me Jimin, you and I both know that you can't avoid me."

Jimin glanced down at his phone, hoping Jungkook would be here in the next preferable second.

"I do know you, but I don't want to talk to you."

Sumi, still being persistent unbuttoned the first button on her blouse, attempting to seem alluring to him.

"You're so mysterious Jimin, you know that?" She bit her lip in anticipation, but Jimin didn't even bother to look up from his phone.

"You know...I'm free tonight." She put her hand on his phone, gently putting it down which finally made him look up. She smirked, thinking that she finally had gotten to him. "We both have exams coming up, maybe we can meet at my dorm and help each other."

However, Jimin's face was just as blank as before.

Just then, the small bell rang, and Jungkook came through the door and saw the two at the table. Sumi turned and made eye contact, instantly making the whole atmosphere incredibly awkward.

"Hello, Jungkook." She didn't even need to ask who he was looking for, as he was already walking towards the two and sat down. Jungkook gave her a simple nod of acknowledgment, then looked at Jimin, smiling. Sumi left, clearly angry but both boys didn't seem to care as she went to go clean the table right behind them.

"Was she bothering you?" Jungkook mouthed to him, and he nodded his head in annoyance. Seeing her walk back into the kitchen, Jungkook put down his phone and looked at Jimin.

"Why did you call me here exactly?" Jungkook rested his elbows on the table and put his head in his hands.

"Honestly, after that party, all my mind wandered to, was you. I usually don't take interest in the people I hook up with but you just seem different."

Another waitress walked over and proceeded to take their order.

"I'll have a Cappuccino. Haven't really slept." Jungkook smirked at him, then looked at the waitress.

"The same thing that he said." She bowed, then walked off to the barista to make their two orders.

"You really don't sleep do you?" Jimin half-smiled at him, looking at each facial feature he has.

"I really don't. I have a...busy schedule per say."

"Hmm. It doesn't affect how you look on a daily basis though."

The waitress came back with the boy's drinks, and Jimin took a sip, feeling the expresso travel down his throat.

"Anyway, why was Sumi talking to you? Have you two met before?"

Jungkook watched Jimin's facial expression change, instantly knowing the answer.

"Yeah, we talked a little bit somewhere..."

"Is everything alright? You can talk to me you know..."

Remembering that night in the hospital wasn't something he really wanted to bring up, and it showed through his careful choice of words.

"I really can't say...It's just complicated."

"Jimin what did that stupid bitch do."

Slightly flinching at the sudden mood switch, he started to feel intimidated when he saw his face slowly turning red.

"Jungkook I really can't say anything-"

"What did she blackmail you with. I swear if it's something to hurt you."

"It isn't, I just can't say it...here." His hands gestured around the area, and he nodded in understanding.

"So she did blackmail you..." Cautiously nodding, Jungkook's jaw clenched in annoyance, but relaxed when he saw her coming back this way.

"Here's the bill." She practically threw it to Jungkook like a dog, and walked away, still annoyed.

"See, Jimin...I'll text you. We have a history together, but this can turn dangerous if she knows anything. Not for me, but more for you."

He stood up with Jimin, then threw his hoodie on and walked out the cafe.

"I have to go though, I'm meeting her beloved brother at a volleyball game. He just wants to gawk over which ass he's going to smash next."

Looking around the streets to make sure nobody was looking, Jungkook wrapped an arm around Jimin's tiny waist and gave him a small forehead kiss.

"I'll see you later baby."

Jimin stood right outside the cafe beyond flustered and confused, secretly hoping there would be a lot more moments like those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{so unedited it's actually crazy}

Y'ALL HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY PAGES THIS TOOK UP. YOU REALLY DON'T KNOOOOOW-

I AM. BEYOND. TIRED. I HAD TO DO A PRESENTATION AND I AM EXHAUSTED, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER HIGH KEY SUCKS BUT THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO AT THE MOMENT, I'M SORRY 😭

I need to sleep, I'll try and start Chapter 11 soon, but right now I need some rest cause I'm over it. This was really an 11-page chapter. 🤦

=💖 Love yourself, Love Myself 💖=

~🌸 Ally 🌸~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 143 14
This is a sequel to 'Get back with him' and 'No choice', but can be read separately. "I thought I would be able to forget, but it seems I can't." Ta...
269K 20.8K 47
"But words will never hurt me." in which those words are a lie //trigger warning// bullying #SerendipityAwards
1.1M 48K 57
"But what are you two?" "We are more than friends, but less than lovers." "So fuck buddies?" "No it's more than that..." [BTS Vkook fanfiction]
840 55 16
"TELL ME THE TRUTH .....ONLY THE TRUTH..... AND 'NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH' " *hey guys i hope you like this ff *