The Preacher's Daughter

TheyLoveMeechie

"If you don't know me, don't judge me"-Tupac Shakur....?❗How could a girl with such a great life, let it all... Еще

Naomi💦
Chapter 2🌹❗
Chapter 3♥❗
Chapter 4❄💦
A/N
Chapter 5🙏
Chapter 6
Chapter 7😆
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character Change?
R.I.P🖤🤞🏼
Chapter
THANKSSSSS
Chapter 13💜
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Read. Ss please

Chapter 11🤘🏽

772 21 9
TheyLoveMeechie

First I wanna say thank you to all my loyal readers. I try to update this story as much as I can just for you guys but thank you for making this book possible 😘😘😘😘.

Naomi P.O.V
I watched him leave and I instantly got sad. My phone started ringing and without looking at it I answered.

Hello?

Fix yo face ma. I'll be back before you know it. I'll call everyday and text. Focus on school and worry about staying out of trouble and especially keeping yo hands to yo self.

I laughed.

Whatever Shae. Can you tell me about every place you stop considering I'll never be able to travel places like those.

You will soon. You'll be able to travel all these places with me I promise but I will and I'll get you some from every stop.

Thank you.

I walked upstairs to my room and we kept the conversation going until he got on his flight. I looked at the time and it was 4 o'clock meaning my dad's home.

Not even a minute later he came into my room. "Hey Daddy." "Naomi get yo shit and get out."

"Get out?" I asked looking confused.

"You went to school looking like a hoe, got the fighting, and then left without permission. I can't take this no more. Ever since that thug moved next door you been going out of yo mind Naomi. Get yo shit and just go."

"But Da--" he sighed "Naomi just leave baby girl. It hurts me to do this more than it hurts you."

"Fine. I'll go." I got up and grabbed my suit case. I put all my clothes and shoes in it. I went to my restroom and grabbed all my hygiene products and make-up.

I got anything else I need and rolled my bags downstairs. "Naomi?" My father said making me turn around.

"I love you." "That's good. Fuck you." I said. I put my stuff in my car and sat in it letting my tears fall.

I picked my phone up and called Romeo.
Baby🤞🏼👫
Hello?

Romeo. I need you.

I'm here baby what you need?

Can we meet up somewhere?

Yeah. You okay?

Yeah um meet me in the parking lot of McDonald's.

Okay baby I'm on the way now.

Thank you.

No problem. I love you.

I love you too.

I hung up and backed out the driveway. I pulled up to McDonald's and found his car.

I got out and knocked on his window. He unlocked the door and I got in.

"What's wrong?" I instantly broke down and he pulled me into a hug. "Naomi did he touch you?"

I shook my head No. "What's wrong?" "He kicked me out and I have no where else to go."

"Why?" I humped my shoulders. "All yo stuff in the car?" I nodded.

"We going to my house. My folks won't say none." "Okay."

"You good to drive or you want me to drop you off and me and my brother can come back for yo car?"

"I'm good." I said. "Ight just follow me." I nodded. I got myself together and got out.

I followed him to his house. We pulled up to these apartments and it looked like it had a hunnit some floors. I parked next to him.

His brother came down and shook up with him. They whispered something before they walked to my car.

"Wassup I'm Morris." "Hey." I shook his hand. "Her stuff in the backseat." Romeo said. They grabbed everything and I looked at the neighborhood.

I'm not trying to seem stuck up or nothing but this neighborhood is not the way to live.

"Come on baby and make sure you lock yo doors." I did as told. We walked up the stairs and it felt like forever before we got there.

They opened the door and they wasn't as bad on the inside. They walked into the back of the house before coming back with a girl about 7.

"Hey I'm Jassy. Their little sister." "Hey Jassy I'm Naomi but you can call me Nay." "You wanna share rooms with me?" I laughed. "Sure."

"Come on Nay." Romeo said I followed him to his room. It was a nice three bedroom apartment but everything was just close together.

"Don't mind my lil sister." "She's cute." "Thanks don't tell her that tho she'll get a big head."

"That's Good." "Right." He sat on the bed and pulled me onto it with him.

"I missed you." He said. I laid on his chest. "I missed you too." We laid there and my eyes finally fell shut.

Romeo P.O.V
She was sleep on top of me so I just watched some t.v when my brother walked in. "Aye?"

"What?" I asked. "You smashed yet?" "Nah she ain't that type."

"Whatchu mean?" "She from a strict house hold and she said some bout she ain't tryna have sex till marriage."

"That's what they all say." I laughed. "What you think pops gone say?" "About what?" I asked.

"Her being here. You know ma ain't gone care; better yet what she gone think of us she already look bougie as hell."

"She not that type of person bruh."

"Mhm. What about when pops and ma arguing and throwing shit around? We already gotta keep Jassy from that shit."

"She'll understand especially with her family. All they do is argue and fight."

"You just got an answer for everything huh?" "You damn Skippy."

He laughed and hooked the game up. "Brother is Nay up?" My sister asked walking in with a tutu on. "Nah Princess she tired."

"Well when she wake up can she come in my room and play?" "Yeah I'll let you know." She nodded her head and ran out.

"Shit crazy." My brother said. "What?" "We damn near raising our own sister." "Shit we ain't no raising we did raise her. Shit nigga we raised ourselves."

"You right but I mean I wonder what shit would be like if our parents was actually in our lives."

"We'll be fucked up just like them." I said. "You still going to school?" He asked.

See my brother dropped out and he in the streets so most nights he not home. So he be on my ass about school cuz he don't want me to end up  like him or his friends.

"Yeah." "You lying?" "Mane I be there most of the time sometimes I leave during the day."

"You gone fuck yoself up." "Mane whatever." I just looked at the ceiling until I slowly fell asleep.
__________
*3 a.m*
"ROMEO!!!!!" I heard my pops scream as he walked into my room. I wiped my eyes and slowly moved Nay off me. "What nigga? Damn be quiet."

He laughed and hiccupped. "Shhh." He said. "Nigga get yo drunk ass out our room." My brother said.

"Yo room? I paid for everything up in here." He said. I just sighed and got out the bed.

"Momma?" I yelled. I walked to they room she wasn't there so I walked into Jassy room and she was sitting on the end of her bed watching her sleep.

"She's getting so big." She said. "Yeah." "How's she been doing?"

"Good. Now can you get yo husband out my room?" She lifted up. "Give momma a hug."
________
*NEXT MORNING*
"Romeo get up." I heard Nay's small voice. "What?"

"Come with me to brush my teeth." "The bathroom is in the hall." "I know but I don't wanna go by myself." I'm tired as fuck but I got up anyways.

I led her to the restroom and just watched her brush her teeth and wash her face.

"I need to shower." She said. "Go ahead. I'll stand by the door." "Okay."

She went to the room and grabbed one of her bags. I stood by the door for a few minutes before walking into my room to go back to sleep.

"Where pops?" My brother asked. "I don't know." I climbed in bed and shut my eyes.

Naomi P.O.V
I got out the shower and put my clothes on. I tied my hair up and walked out to see his dad standing there.

He just stared at me making me feel weird. I ignored it and went straight to Romeo room.

I smacked him and he jumped awake. "Damn Nay the fuck wrong with you?" "You left from the door." "Mane Nay you lucky you my girlfriend."

"If I wasn't." "Make me flip yo ass bruh." "Whatever." I stopped and just sat next to him when Shae texted me.

I instantly started smiling. "The fuck so funny?" I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Romeo." He got up and pulled my legs making me drop my phone.

He laid on top of me trying to get my phone off the floor. "Stop bae dang." I said struggling to move.

"Nah now it's bae?" He grabbed it and I tried to snatch it making the phone lock up.

"You did that on purpose." "No I did not you the one that won't stop playing." "Mhm."

He pulled away and went to the restroom. I opened my phone back to the messages.
Shae🖤🥀
How's your day going beautiful?

😍..Good Ig what about you?

Shit I been getting some rest before my shows. Guess where I'm at?

Where?

I said guess.

Ummm let me see.

Time is ticking.

Washington 😂

😂Nah I'm in Paris

Omg are you fr?

Yep. I'm global evidently.

Barely.😂

You sound like a hater to me🤔

Nah never that. Just wait till my time. NAOMI in huge bright lights with all your ex Tupac fans screaming my name.

😂 Nah. See it'll be OUR fans screaming OUR names.

😂Ig we could share Thug Life.

Mhm Preacher's Daughter. Gimme some.

😘😘

😍..I gotta go but I'll talk to you later.

Okay be safe.

I locked my phone and couldn't help the smile on my face. He came back in the room shirtless looking smexy.

"Yhu just got out the shower?" I asked. "Yeah." I nodded. He sat on the bed and started playing his game.

I climbed on his lap. "Whatchu doing Nay?" I laughed. He tried to look around me exposing his neck.

I kissed it softly before circling my tongue around it.

"Nay--" I cut him off by sucking on his neck softly and nibbling. He flipped me over and pulled my hands above my head locking our fingers.

He pecked my lips softly. "I love you." He said. I felt so bad remembering what me and Pac just did yesterday.

"I love you too." I said. He kissed on my neck before sucking on it. I let out a few soft moans as he continued.

"Romeo?" We heard and I pushed him off me. "Wassup ma?"

"Um get yoself together I need to talk to y'all." She turned around shaking her head.

"Yo momma gone think I'mma hoe or some now." I said shoving him.

"Bae chill just come on." He threw on a shirt and grabbed my hand as we walked out the room.

Everybody was sitting on the couch except Jassy. "So let's start." His mama said. We sat on the couch across from them.

"Hi sweetie what's your name?" "Naomi Brown." I said. "Mhm. I'm Miss Teresa and this is my husband John. We have no issue with you staying here but we just want you to know there will be no babies."

"Yes ma'am you won't have to worry about that at all. I'm celibate." She looked confused. "Is that another word for bisexual or?"

I laughed. "No ma'am it means I won't be having sex until marriage."

"He got him an uppity female this time." His daddy said. I just looked at him. "John shut up."

She looked at me. "Baby we are not a perfect family but I'mma assume you already know that and I want your stay to be as comfortable as possible."

"Thank you and I don't judge at all." "And another thing. That car you got out there keep an eye on it cause niggas will break into yo shit quick."

"Thanks for the heads up." "No problem baby girl welcome to the family."
______________
*2 days later*
"You okay staying here by yo self?" "Yeah my suspension over tomorrow anyways." I said.

"Ight baby. I love you." "Love you too." I said. He pecked my lips "You ain't got no other type of clothes?" He asked.

"What you mean?"

"All you do is wear booty shorts." I laughed. "I've worn tights." "They just as worse."

I laughed. "Go before you be late." I said. "Ight I'll see you later baby." I nodded.

Romeo left so I was watching t.v when his brother walked in.

"Wassup sis." "Hey."

"You busy?"

"Nah wassup?" I asked. "Can you take me to my baby mama house to get my son? I gotchu some gas money."

"Yeah. Let me grab a jacket." I walked out the room and went to Jassy room which is where my clothes are.

I grabbed some joggers and a hoodie when I walked out I seen his daddy on the couch watching t.v.

"Good morning." I spoke. "Morning babygirl. Still suspended?"

"Yes sir. I have to get my dad to clear it tomorrow." "Is he going to do it?"

"I don't know." "Well just let me know I'll clear it for you if not."

"Okay thanks." "No problem." I went to the restroom and did my hygiene before changing my clothes.

"You ready?" I asked Morris. "Yeah." I grabbed my purse and we got in the car. "How old is your baby?"

"He's 3. I got his mama pregnant when I was 16 that's the reason I dropped out to provide for them."

"So you decided to be in the streets?" "I guess you can say that." "Wanna go back to school?" I asked.

"I thought about it but I ain't no genius." "Your only 19 you can still get your GED. I can help you with the practice test."

"What type of grades you making?" "All As. I was never in trouble until now." I said.

He nodded. "I'll take you up on that offer." I smiled. "What's the address?"

He gave it to me. It was a 22 minute drive from here so I turned up the radio.

He turned it down. "Ion wanna hear allat. I wanna know more about you." "Like?" I asked.

"Ion know you just look like a cool person to talk to." "Just ask me some questions I'll answer truthfully."

"No matter how far they go?" I laughed "Just keep em PG. You give off a cool vibe so I trust you I guess."

He gave me a small smile. "If you could ask a single person one question, and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?"

"Umm. My mother and I'll ask her why?"

"Why what?" "It's a long story I'll tell you one day." He nodded.

"What's something that overwhelms you?" "Genuinely nice people because it's hard to find people like that these days you know. Everybody is just so plastic."

"Yeah I understand. Trust me. Would do you take for granted?"

"Time. I've spent most of my life pretending to be someone else. Time I can't get back but I wanna change that I want to make every second a memory to remember."

"I like that. Would you sacrifice yourself for a stranger?"

"I would say it depends on the person but yes I would if like it was a child at gun point I'd stand in front of the child or something like that to protect others."

"What's the most memorable lesson you've learned from your parents?"

"Never ever leave a child you created. You never know what your child may become or who your child may become."

"That's live. Okay I got another one, How have your priorities changed over time?"

"My dreams mostly. 7 months ago I used to dream of being a lawyer but that dream was forced on me but now my real dream is to be a singer. Not for the fans and the money just to release everything."

"You can sing?" "😂Yeah I can do a lil some some." I said.

"😂 okay 2 more questions then you can ask me some." I nodded. "What does your ideal life look like?"

"Married with 2 children. A huge house with a backyard for the kids to play and family outings with a pool. I want to be happy especially." I said.

"So you tryna live bougie? Yeen gone forget about us niggas back home are ya?" I laughed. "Nah I could never."

"Okay Last one. What was the greatest day of your life?" "Umm. I don't know. I don't have one yet."

"What about when you was all over t.v with Tupac?" "Nope that only complicated my life. Now my turn. Would you rather be crazy rich or deeply in love?"

"Crazy rich of course that love shit gone leave you confused and looking stupid gimme my cash I can pay a bitch to act like wifey."

"So you've never been in love?" "Nope. What about your baby mama?"

"A female that caught me slipping." He humped his shoulders.  "Well what has been your biggest challenge in life? How did you overcome it?"

"Turn Left and my biggest challenge was becoming a father even when I didn't have one. I overcame it by getting off my ass and making sure my son never worry for shit."

I nodded. "What obstacles are you currently trying to overcome?" I asked. He looked like he was in deep thought.

"Dying." He said with a straight face. "Everyday when I step out my door I'm fighting for my life it's hard being a black male especially one that's trying to get out the hood. Every other day some nigga trying to off me."

"Why not just give up that life?" I asked.

"It's like ya boy Pac said. Life is a setup for niggas like us we not meant to survive in this shit. Yet we gotta put food on the table when niggas not trying to hire us."

"What if I could get you a job?" I asked. "Nah they wouldn't hire me especially with my background. Can you just ask another question?"

I nodded. "What are you most proud of?"

"Shit my son. He made me feel like I'm finally doing something right in my life and of course making sure Jass and Romeo do everything I can't do."

"That's sweet." "Thank ya. This the house right here we'll finish once I get him." I nodded and just laid back.

His baby mother's neighborhood wasn't bad at all. It was some upgraded condos, they had a pool, a park, and a basketball court.

He brung out this beautiful little boy with carmel skin with a dark curly fro. "Say Hey Jr." He waved while Morris strapped him in.

"What memory instantly makes you smile?" I asked.

"The birth of my son. Hearing his cries feel the room I felt like I had to just immediately protect him. He's my life, my greatest achievement."

"Awwwwwww. Okay I got 2 more. If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get?"

"Ummm probably some meaningful you know. Something I can look back on when I'm old that'll give me flashbacks of my life well the good ones."

"Would you go with me to get one?" I asked.

"Hell Yeah." I laughed. "We going tomorrow when I come from school." I said. "Say Less. You know what you want?"

"Nope. Not yet." I said he nodded.

"Do you feel you are living a meaningful life?" "Hell Naw." He said.

"Why not?" "Cause when I die ain't nobody gone remember me for shit. These niggas just gone throw my face on a couple shirts and be all down my timeline saying how much they'll miss me but they could've said allat shit when I was alive."

"Well I'll miss you if you died and you mean something to me." "You just met me."

"Yeah but real recognize real. I just get this good energy from you." He nodded. "Jr. You ate?" He asked his son.

"No." "Why not?" He asked. "Mama friend say no eat eat."

"The fuck you mean. Where mama friend?"

"Gone." "Nay can we stop at McDonalds I'll give you extra gas money."

"It's okay." I pulled into the nearest McDonalds.

"Welcome to McDonalds how can I help you?" The lady said.

"Let me get a chicken nugget kids meal with apple slices and a hi-c orange."

"Will that be all?" "You want some?" He asked. "Umm a hot and spicy." I said.

"Let me get 5 hot and spices with 2 large fries and 2 sprites."

"Will that be all sir?" He looked in thought.

"Nah let me get ya number 1 with a Sprite and a cheese burger kids meal for a girl but instead of a drink can I get a McFlurry."

"What type?" "Oreo." "Okay now will that be all?"

"Yeah." "Your total is $27.63 pull up to the next window."

"Why you order so much?"

"Time went by quick as hell and Romeo and Jass gone be hungry ain't shit home to eat except bread and water." I nodded.

"After we get tattoos tomorrow we can go to the grocery store." "Nah you don't need to do that."

"It's my gift to yall for letting me stay here." "Well Ian wanna tell nobody just yet but I'm moving into my own place and getting custody of Jr."

We got the food. "Can he eat in here?" "Yeah." He handed it to him. "But do Romeo know?"

"Nah just you but I'mma move Romeo and my lil sister in with me. If you still with us when I get settled than you can too." I nodded.

"Coo. But I don't plan on being here long." I said. "Don't rush it you family now."

"Thanks." "No problem sis." We pulled up to the house. I grabbed the food and he picked his son up and grabbed his back pack.

"You carrying him up the stairs?" "Yeah it's nothing." "Well gimme his back pack." I grabbed it and we walked up the long ass steps.

Morris P.O.V

We went back to the apartment. "I'm finna put they stuff in the microwave and they drinks in the fridge." She said. "Ight I'm going to the room."

She really a dope ass person. Now I see why my brother actually waiting and shit. I turned the t.v on. "Daddy Paw Patrol." My son said.

I love him so much. I turned it on Paw Patrol and laid in bed with him. Few minutes later Nay walked back in with a different outfit on.

She was wearing some compression shorts that said 'issa snack' "Paw Patrol I love this show" she climbed in Romeo bed and started watching it.

"You grown as hell talm bout some paw patrol."

She humped her shoulders. "I'm a child at heart."
__________________
"Nay I'm finna run downstairs in get Jass off the bus. Can you watch Jr. for me?"

"Yeah No problem." She grabbed my son off the bed and they started watching The Proud Family.

When I walked back in with Jass they was on the bed playing.

"I'm back Jr." He ain't even turn my way he kept playing with Nay. Her phone started ringing and she leaned over to answer it.

"Hello?"....."Yes This Is Her."....."Oh my God when?"...."I'm on the way thank you." She hung up and looked at me with sadness written all over her face.

"You good?" She just started crying Ian never been good with females crying and shit so I walked over to her.

"Omi?" My son said standing wiping her face. I was confused but I'll ask her bout the Omi stuff later.

"We gotta get to the hospital ASAP." she said. "For what?" She looked like she didn't wanna tell me.

"Romeo." "What about him?"

"Somebody shot him this morning he in the hospital." She choked out.

I hear this type of news all the time but my brother? Now this shit crushing me.

"Nay look get yo self together go get in the car with Jr. and Jass I'll be down in a minute." She sniffled and nodded.

She grabbed him and I waited till I seen them leave the apartment. I went into my closet pulled my clothes out the way and pulled my gun out a shoe box.

I tucked it in my pants. I lifted my bed up and grabbed another gun and loaded it.

I turned the lights off and prayed. "Dear Father God, why my brother though man. Any fucking body you chose my brother. I wanna leave the streets alone but shit like this always bring me back to my ways. Lord watch over my brother and watch over me as I take care of this shit. Amen."

I walked out the house locking the door. I jogged down the steps when I got in the car she was in full tears.

"Let me drive Nay." She nodded and crawled over to the passenger seat. "What's wrong with Nay brudah?" My lil sister asked.

"Listen Jass I gotta drop you and Jr off to grandma okay?"

"Why bruh bruh what's wrong?" We've never sugar-coated shit with her we want her to be prepared for the real world but this shit gone crush her for real.

"Umm because grandma misses you." "Okay. It's okay Nay we going to be back later." She made Nay crack a small smile.

"You right." She said. I drove to my grandma house and she had a hunnit questions about what was going on.

"Nana I'll tell you everything later bye I love you." I kissed her cheek and went back to the car with Nay.
_________________
*At the hospital*
We've been sitting in the waiting area for an hour now. I've been holding Nay as she cried.

"Morris?" "Wassup?"

"I know who did it." "What you talking about Nay?" "When we was back in Atlanta, Romeo made this deal with some people."

"What type of deal?" "Um it was like if he helped them kill this guy that liked me they would do some for him but when I found out I came back home and the guy was kidnapped by them because he was waiting on me and a few days ago I got a call saying he was alive and escaped."

"Okay so the guy that like you is after my brother?"

"No. The people who are trying to kill him are after Romeo because he got away."

"You know who these niggas are?" She shook her head no. I just pulled her to me "I'm cold." She said. I took my hoodie off and she put it on.

"Thank you." "No problem."

"When are they gone tell us about his condition?" She asked. "Ion know Nay. He might be gone we just gotta wait."

"Don't speak like that." She said. "It's the truth Nay. You know how many times I've been in these seats and was told my folks was gone? More than any person could count."

She snuggled into me. "It's okay to cry Morris. He is not just some other person he's your brother and I'll be right here to wipe every tear that drop." She said.

"My brother is lucky to have ya." She smiled. I just laid back and stared at the ceiling.

Memories of my brother came crashing into my head.

"Wassup bruh" ....."Romeo?"

"Chill you acting like you seen a ghost." He said laughing. "What's going on you straight?" He nodded.

"Yeah. I'mma be away for a while but I'mma need you to watch over Nay and don't fuck over Jass."

"Where you going?" I asked. "No where man. Just finna rest a lil minute I need it trust me. I love you bruh take care of Jr., Nay, and Jass. By the way let my baby know I'm sleep but I can still hear her." He said then started fading.

"Romeo No come back bruh what the fuck don't leave me bruh damn what the fuck."

"Morris, Morris" Nay was shaking me. "What?" "You okay?"

I felt the warm tears dripping down my face. I quickly wiped them. "I'm straight." She smiled and hugged me.

"Family of Mr. Romeo Moore?" I stood up and she grabbed my hand.

"Who are you to him?" She asked. "His older brother, Morris Moore." I said. "And you ma'am?"

"His girlfriend." Nay said. The lady had a soft look on her face. "Look it's suppose to be family only but you look like you've been crying and stressing all night so I will put you on his list as his sister okay?"

Nay nodded. "Thank you." "No problem sweet heart but I am required to tell you the condition he's in so you'll be aware."

"He alive?" I asked. "Yes Mr.Moore he is but as of now your brother is in a coma, for how long? We don't know. He suffered some bad blows to the chest and have a bullet lunged in his spine."

"And?" Nay asked. "Well um we can't remove it so he'll be stuck with it for life probably and he may never walk again." Nay broke down and I just hugged her.

"Thank you nurse." "No problem he's in room 304." I nodded.

"Nay get yoself together. You gotta be strong for him right now okay? You all he got left in this world to love outside of family. You got this Naomi."

"I'm not strong enough for this." "Yes you are Naomi. You can handle this and I promise you that."

"Okay. I'm ready." I walked with her to the elevator when we got on it she held onto me for dear life.

We reached his room and twisted the knob and there my brother's body laid.

How was this chapter? Don't forget to Vote, Follow, and Comment. Thanks for reading The Preacher's Daughter... Kissesssss💋💋💋💋💋💋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

In Love With a Thug Daija

Подростковая литература

694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
Escape your Misery happinessexpires09

Подростковая литература

1.2K 14 10
A 17 year old girl by the name of Samantha Kirkland is having one hell of a life. With her home-life being ripped to shreds all because of her parent...
New beginnings (discontinued) yyeessiirrx

Документальная проза

7.3K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
29.7K 911 43
Mackenzie Young has always been forced to not "do her". Mackenzie has had life planned out for her every since she was 2 years old, due to having no...