Purrfectly Impurrfect (Sasuke...

By EllieElysium

A story about a cat, the last of her kind, falling in love with an Uchiha, the last of his kind. As she grows... More

Familial Ties
The Academy!
New Connections
Marathon
Sassy
Kitty
Revealed
Teamwork
More Changes
Tazuna the Bridge Builder
Zabuza and Haku, Minati's Heart Breaks Completely
Hurting
Chunin Exams
The First Test, and Reino and Zabai
One Bed?! Second Chunin Exam!
Curse Mark
Kabuto and Healing
Prelims and Cursemark Seal! NOT!
Blood
Battle, Tears, Pain
Romance and Itachi.
An Empty Day
Orochimaru
Finally Together!
Kakashi's Stubborn Mask
Misson
Sasuke leaves his beloved house kitten.
The search is on.
The battle between Minati and Ohini. Does she die?
Beaten up worse.
The sand siblings are back and Naruto and Sasuke are at it again
The beggining of Akatsuki life.
Orochimaru is back.
Fighting alongside her new family.
Marks.
Greetings old... Friends. (SECTION TWO)
Complications
Reunion.
Back to Akatsuki happily!!
Sasuke is back, and a spoiled brat.
The home that built her.
Finishing her training. for good.
No more normal Jutsu training. Fujinika training.
The land of Waves with Deidara and Tobi!
Attack Attack!!
A Promise. ♥
The Yin eyes.
Invading Konoha.
The beggining of the battle and confused feelings.
What has happened.
Just on time.
No more tears. Just feelings.
Get ready, get set, go!
Kitten loses her one and only Hidan and Kakuzu.
Three simple favors.
To much
Curse mark operation
Eyes.
Two Funerals, One Day.
Nightmares
Sasukeee, you dumbfuck!
Minati? Is that you?....
Nothing Inbetween
Let the games begin.
Deidara and Tobi are finally back.
Itachi. Sasuke. Itachi. Sasuke.
Deidara, Tobi, and Minati vs Uchiha, Sasuke!
The big day finally arrives.
Itachi's last words and will.
Team Taka nightmare.
Taka. What a bunch of bullshit.
The Hachibiiiiii
Reino and Zabai back again.
Finally after the Kyuubi, Naruto.
Sasuke point of view
Stupid Fucking Sasuke
Pein.
Daddy
The goddess of war, pain, death, and protection.
Puppets.
Fighting for her Leader, Master, and second Father.
Minati is so protective over Leader.
The ending of Leader.
Snow
Kisame, Hachibi, Danzo, Tattoos.
Team Seven.
Hurt and angry.
Choosen Mission
Kabuto
Sasuke and Temari.
Going into heat!!
Second day of heat.
Rollercoaster of feeling.
Thinking, Thoughts, Dreaming.
A wilted flower.
Kitty Crack.
Her Deidara is back.
Sasuke's words and Dust Release
The fuck?

Damn Sound Ninja, Plus Sasuke

11.4K 260 103
By EllieElysium

I hear Sakura throw something outside after a few good moments of silence. But seeing her expression, I immediatly paid close attention to my senses. "Sakura, whats wrong?" I asked her, grabbing her shoulder. I saw a squirrel scurring away, a... Paper bomb on its back?

I can sense someone around us... They're going to attack. "Sakura... Stay very quiet." I whispered. I slowly take my hand from her shoulder and take out a few kunai knives. One in each hand. "There is somebody watching us. Three people." I whisper to her. She quickly pulls out a kunai, ready for some kind of attack. Even though she's pretty much useless every freaking time we fight.

"Aha. Sound Ninja." I say, stepping out of the little dome. The stone jaw guy smirks at me.

"We're here for Sasuke. But... I could take you, too." He says, flirtatiously. I roll my eyes. Oh here we go again...

"Zaku. Later. " Dosu speaks, growling at me as he was now healed. The long haired girl smirks at me.

"Really Zaku? Is that the kind of girls you're interested in? Weak, ugly, and stupid?" She scoffs.

"Shuddup Kin! You don't know her! She's hot! And smart!" Zaku counters. She glared at him.

"Uh... Zaku I'm presuming?" He nods smirking.

"Two things. One: I'm not going to let you kill Sasuke. Two: hate to break it to you, Cutie, but you don't really know know me either. But thanks for the compliments!" I say emotionlessly. He frowns.

"Fine... I guess I'm going to have to fight you. I don't want to. I won't bang you up to badly, Pretty. Gosh you're just so perfect." He says winking at me. I roll my eyes. Typical, hormone crazed, perverted guys.

He starts to head to the tree where Sasuke is laying, and I jump infront of him, pressing my hands against his chest. I start pushing him back with enough force to throw him back. "Sorry. Can't let you near the Uchiha." I say lowly, growling lightly. He smirks.

"You're hot when you're angry." I roll my eyes. He stands up, Sakura standing next to me. I start advancing towards him, some kunai in my pant's pockets. He stands there smiling at me.

"Really? You're not even going to brace yourself?" I ask annoyed. He smirks.

"Nah. I know I can beat you."

"Cocky much?"

He chuckles. I growl again, lunging towards him, taking the kunais out of my pockets. I throw one at him and keep the other one in my hand, but he quickly deflects my kunai using some kind of tubes in his hands that blow air. The kunai comes flying at me as I grab it in my mouth, flashing him one of my famous canine smiles. He lookes at me in awe but then frowns. I run up to him, trying to cut him. A few minutes we're both panting, a few cuts on us both. He got me a few good ones. A big slash on my shoulder that was still bleeding, small cuts on my thighs and sides. He had a big deep gash on his chest that was surprisingly very nice looking.

He must of had seen me staring... Dammit. He smirkes at me, "Like?" I shake my head trying to snap out of it, but end up chuckling just a little. I stand up shakily, zipping up my jacket fully, and putting the hood on over my eyes. How I use to! I glare at him. He smirks at me, getting into a fighting stance. I quickly turn around to find Kin holding Saku by her hair.

"Your hair. It's so shiny and has so much bounce. Maybe if you bothered with training more than your looks you wouldn't be in this mess!" She scolds, pulling on Sakura's hair. I growl. "Hey Dosu, what about Sasuke?" Kin asks. He looks at Zaku.

"I'll go get him. I'll kill him infront of you both, just for my own fun."

"Good idea, Zaku," Kin praises. He smirks and runs past me. I quickly run afer Zaku, jumping infront of him.

"I told you, no," I state darkly. I look up, revealing my eyes. Their black with silver slits. Now I was angry. Sakura looked a little scared. I didn't even move my hand. I just threw the kunai that was in my hand in the air and caught it in my mouth, running up to Zaku. I was so fast that he couldn't even see me, his eyes could barely keep up! I sliced his arms and legs quickly, trying to make each hit count. I finally stopped running, my eyes still the black and white. The bloody kunai in my mouth. I could taste the blood. I wanted more...

My bloodlust is getting stronger...

"Zaku!" Kin cried. I smiled at him.

"Zaku?" I asked innocently.

He glared up at me."Ya know.. For a girl as pretty, smart, and strong as you. You're really getting on my nerves," he says and shakily stands up, his body cut up and bleeding. I lick the kunai clean.

"You're blood tastes good." I say smirking, holding the kunai in my hands. I'm busy fighting Zaku when of course, Lee shows up.

"Lee!" Saukura cries, "What are you doing here?"

"I told you, my love. I will protect you with my life!" He says, smiling his pearly white teeth at her and giving her a thumbs up. Kin goes back to fighting with Sakura and Dosu heads over to Lee. Now... I have to deal with Zaku again... I sigh. Lee seems to be doing pretty well, while Sakura still struggles with Kin.

"Fire style: Dragon Flame jutsu!" I shout, blowing a long string of fire to Zaku. He easily blows it away but only gets pierced by the kunais I hid within the flames. They were full of my chakra so the stupid air didn't blow them away. Zaku cried as it pierced his shoulder, stomache, and his forearm. I smirk at him darkly. he sticks his hands in the ground, blowing air into them. My eyes wide as I know what he is going to do. I try to jump but its to late. The air was pushed into the ground below me, making the land explode beneath my feet. I fly into the air as my Kekkei Genkai kicks in. My body shifts to a bigger size, and a stronger one. Now formed into Fujinika I felt kinda weird. It's been a while since I used her for battle. Usually I just transformed into parts of her. But now... I was all of her. I smirked at Zaku still in the air. I did a spin in the air, flying above Zaku. "Fire style: Pheonix Flower jutsu!" I yell, blowing mini fire balls from my mouth to Zaku as I flew right above him. I land skillfully on the ground, sliding a little. My dark eyes looking at Zaku as a fireball catches his shirt. He blows out the flame with those damned hands of him. Great... I glance at Lee. He looks pretty beaten up... As does Sakura... I growl in frustration.

"Zaku. Dosu. Kin. You all have gotten on my last nerve. Thats not a good thing." I say slowly, my tail whipping angrily. They all smirk at me. I run at Dosu, so quick he doesn't even see me.

I pick him up by his neck and spin a couple of times before releasing him, flying into Zaku and then a tree. I walk towards them, growling. I hear Dosu and Zaku groan but they manage to stand up. "Water style: Frozen Capture jutsu!" I yell, wrapping ice chains around Dosu and Zaku. They groan as they try to break free. Zaku is busy blowing air on the chains, causing them to slowly melt. I growl and pounce at them, cutting their stomachs. I pounce again, aiming for their necks but the second I get there, they transform into logs.

"Fucking substitution jutsu!" I scream, placing a kunai in my mouth and holding one with my tail.

I see Zaku and Dosu standing from where they first came. I watched Sakura, pride filling me. She took out a kunai, "Silly little girl. You know such tricks won't work on me." Kin scoffs.

"It's not for you." Sakura says, slightly coughing from crying. She quickly places the kunai behind her head, cutting her long hair. Kin falls back. I gasp, smiling at Sakura.

"I'm proud of you Saku! Way to go!" I roar, running up to her and giving her a highfive and my canine smile. She smilies at me.

"I'm proud of you too Minati! You've grown so much." I smile, what a nice moment for once.

"I'm killing that Uchiha now!" Zaku barks, walking up to the dome. I watch as Sakura attacks him, she does amazing. She uses Substitution jutsu and them bites his arm, while being punched in the face. I want to help her horribly but I am to busy with Dosu and Kin. I watch as Kin tries to throw some hari at me. I dodge them all easily. Dosu is still standing there. But, before I know it Ino, Shika, and Chouji are there, standing infront of a beaten up Sakura. "Minati!" Shika cries, seeing the horrible state I'm in. I wave, showing him I'm fine. Zaku and Chouji have a little showdown. I chuckle slightly as Chouji turns into some big blimp.

I suddenly feel a very big chakra source from inside the dome. Uh-oh. Sasuke's up... And he is using the Curse Mark. I quickly run over to where he is standing, a purple arua around him. "Sasuke! Don't use that Curse Mark! It'll only want to make you search out Orochimaru later!" I scream. He just glances at me.

"S-sasuke-kun... Are you okay?" Sakura asks shakily.

"I'm fine Sakura. Never better actually." He says.

"Sasuke! Deactivate the damn Curse NOW!" I growl, leaping at him. He punches my face, sending me flying.

"Sakura... Who did this to you." Sasuke demands.

"That would be I." Zaku says, stepping forward smirking, "And no need to punch that lovely girl over there." Oh great Zaku. You're going to get yourself killed. Moron...

"Sasuke Uchiha! Deactivate the Curse Mark now! It'll just make you want to seek out Orochimaru!" I scream, leaping at Sasuke yet again. He tries to punch me but now I'm prepared. I dodge his attack and punch him straight in the gut. He groans in pain as he appears behind me, kicking my back and grabbing the back of my neck. He flips me over while I'm on the ground. He puts his hand to my neck and slowly starts to choke me...

How could he do this to me?! I'm his fucking teamate for Christ's sake! I feel anger swell up inside of me. I cough and gag but I manage to find my strength. I am able to sneak my tail out from under me, and wrap it around Sasuke's neck. I can hear Shikamaru and Sakura calling for me. But I just ignore them. "Awh man! Minati is going to die! What a drag!" Shikamaru says, sounding worried and angry. I tighten my tail's grip on Sasuke's neck, and then fling him off. He lands on the floor but gets back up. He scowls at me and goes to fight Zaku and Dosu. Ino had used her Mind Transfer jutsu to go inside of Kin's body, where she still was.

"Ino! Get back in your own body before its to late!" Shikamaru yells. Ino nods and reappears in her own body. Safe. Sasuke breaks Zaku's arms, making him cry out in pain. He heads over to Dosu but of course, Sakura runs up behind Sasuke and begs him to stop. The marks recede and Sasuke falls to the floor with Sakura. I run over to Lee, but even I'm panting and heaving from being choked.

"Lee?" I ask quietly.

"Ino, go take care of Lee." I hear Shikamaru say, pointing at Lee and I. She nods and runs over, pushing me off of him. Typical... I see Tenten and Neji in a tree above us, quickly jumping down. Tenten wakes Lee up, who explains how he will protect Sakura with his life and how next time they meet he'll be stronger.

"Minati! Are you okay?!" Tenten cried. I nod slowly, my neck in great pain. My neck is now a bright red and a little blue from where Sasuke held it. Neji walks up to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks, sounding emotionless. But his face tells different. In his eyes all you see is worry. I smile sadly and weakly and nod. He sighs a breath of relief and then seceretly hugs me. I smile and hug back.

"Thanks Neji." I whisper. He nods and heads back over to Tenten and Lee. The wave at us as they leave. We don't even have a scroll anymore... 

"Guys! What happened?! Where is that Grass Ninja, Orochimaru guy?!" Naruto yells. Speak of the devil.

Sakura explains everything to him, making Naruto pout. I ignore everyone as Shikamaru runs up to me and hugs me. "Oh Minati, I thought you were going to die! I was so worried... What a drag..." He says sounding slightly worried. I smile at him.

"I'm okay Shika. No need to worry. I just hurt..." I mumble. He nods and smiles sadly. He sets me down and waves at me, as he, Ino, and Chouji leave. I smile at them, besides the slut Ino, and walk back over to Naruto. He tries to hug me but I just grab his wrist and flip him over. "Don't touch me." I growl, my tail hanging limp. My ear piercings were kinda hurting from being pulled on, but they were just sore. They weren't bleeding or torn. So they were okay. My angle bite, that was okay too. It bled a little but hey, thats what happenes. I saw Sasuke walking twoards me. I growled at him, my gray eyes turning black with a silver slit. My tail stays limp, but sways from side to side. My ears perked up. "Come a step closer and I will kill you." I growl at him. He scoffs.

"Face it Minati, you're just as strong as us." I look down. He was right... I was probably a little stronger since I spent every free moment I had training, but still. They were pretty close. Every step he took closer, I moved back. He looked at me curiously. I just glared at him. My back hit a tree. Dosu collected his friends and gave us his earth scroll. Which, Naruto takes happily. I don't pay attention to anything else though. I feel sick.

Sakura looks at me in panic. I wave dismissivly and she sighs, nodding her head. I didn't realize how close Sasuke had gotten to me. "Sasuke. I swear to fucking God. You step any closer, and I will hurt you." I growl, my fangs and claws sharpening. He glares at me. He steps closer, taking a risk. That was the last straw. I run at Sasuke with such speed he can't see me. Even with his Sharingan. That was how fast and angry I was. I quickly circle around him, still not being able to see me. I stick my claws out, cutting Sasuke in the process. He groans and cries in pain as the gashes get deeper and deeper until I stop running. I lick my claws of the blood. Ohh... Bloodlust. I try to control it though. I thankfully do. I let my eyes, claws, and canines go back to normal. Sasuke has five deep gashes going all around his torso. "Believe me now, Uchiha?" I ask, hissing at him. He glares at me. I point at my neck, the bloody, blue and black mark around it. "I got you back." I growl, walking away and jump up into a tree. I hear not another word from them. Thank god.

I walk to a little hill, it has a river at the bottom and a rock opening. I set all my stuff down and pick up a few logs, throwing them together. "Naruto, Uchiha, go catch some fish." I order. Naruto nods as Sasuke grumbles but goes with Naruto. I start the fire easily, thanks to my Kekkei Genkai. Sakura watches in awe as I do a few hand signs and blow on the logs, starting a fire. I hear Sasuke and Naruto fighing. I walk up to them. "It's okay. You only need three fish." I say quietly. Naruto seems dumbstruck.

"But... There is four of us!" He cries. I quickly put my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up. You'll notify enemies around here. But anyways, no. I'm not eating. You only need three." I say quietly turning away and walking back to Sakura.

"Minati. You have to e-"

"Uchiha, do us all a favor and shut up. I don't need nor want your dumb oppinion." I bark, not bothing a glance at them. I walk up to Sakura. "I'll be in the trees." I say quietly. She nods and continues to find twigs and sticks. I walk into a open area. It has a river flowing through. It's really pretty.

"Summoning jutsu." I say bordly, biting my thumb. After the cloud of smoke disappears, it reveals my loyal companion: Tosika. She was a big black cat, the tips of her ears and tails a bright purple color. She had long white claws and sharp white teeth. She was bigger than a lion. About two times bigger. So yes, she was bigger than me. She had white eyes with gold slits. She was a part of my clowder.

(A/N a clowder is a pack of cats.)

"Ah.. Minati, darling. How nice to see you. " She says, sweetly with a tint of edgyness. I smile and nod at her. She was a amazing cat. I loved her to pieces. I loved all my kitties really...

"Hello Tosika. It's wonderful to see my partner again." I say, petting her head. She purrs lightly, but stops and growls.

"Milady! Who has hurt you so terribly?!" She growls, her eyes glowing. I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it, Tosika. I'm quite alright. Don't worry." I say, praising her. She sighs but nods slowly, unwillingly. I sigh and continue to pet her.

"Milady, why did you summon me?" She asks calmly. I chuckle.

"I just wanted to see you Tosika. I care about you and the others very much." She nods.

"We all care about you too, Milady. But anyways, tell me about everything that has happened recently." I sigh, figuring it wouldn't hurt to tell her. So I tell her everything from being put on Team Seven, to here with her right now. She nods after the whole story.

"But don't worry Tosika. I've learned my lesson... Don't trust anyone. " I say emotionlessly. She nods.

"Milady... That isn't always true. You can trust us. But with these kids.. Just be careful. Don't trust them yet until you know you can or they've earned it." I nod slowly.

"Thanks Tosika..." I say quietly, continuing to pet her head. She purrs before getting up and yawning. 

"It was very nice to see you again Milady. But if you don't mind, I must go back home to the others." She says. I nod and smile at her, kissing her forehead.

"Night Tosika. I'll see you later." I say. And with that, she smiles a toothy smile at me and disappears. I continue to sit on the branch. It's around five in the afternoon and I feel a presence in the tree below me... I quickly vanish from the tree behind the person, a kunai to their neck. Sasuke turns around looking at me.

"Minati. Who was that giant cat?" he says, sounding demanding. I take my kunai away from him but push him away. I don't even bother answering. I just walk back to where Saukra and Naruto are.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 542 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
214K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
48K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...
24.6K 982 18
A sasuhina story. How they develop in the peace after the war. I don't own Naruto