BEAUTIFUL YOU!

By ackermxs

he's insecure about his own visual that he forgot how to smile. -nomin. More

00: PROLOGUE
01: SCHOOL
02: LEAVE
03: MY MASK
04: FINE
05: DONT DESERVE
06: WORRY
07: GOING OUT
08: CONFESSION
09: GONE
10: TWICE
11: DONT GO
12: FRIEND
13: SOMEONE
14: TEARS
15: NASTY
16: SAD AND SCARED
17: FEELINGS
19: ASSHOLE
20: FLASHBACK
21: UNEXPECTED
22: MEETING
23: LOVING YOU
24: FRIENDSHIP
25: ANOTHER BITCH
26: SAVED
27: DATE
28: FANCLUB
29: ACCIDENT
30: MEMORIES

18: ONLY WITH YOU

2.6K 119 260
By ackermxs

Warning: This chapter will contain many dirty things, and smut so ya better bring your holy water and I did warn you.🌚

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↮↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
『❝ Thank you for reminding me
How butterflies feels like.❞』
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"Jaemin~ah, why are you still lying in your bed? It's almost 6 PM you idiot!" Jaehyun was just reading his favorite novel until he saw Jaemin lazily lay on his bed, whole pouting.

"Nghh..hyung~ I'm too lazy...I'm hungry, I'm hurt, I'm too cute for this kind of thing!" He keeps on pouting, making his palm grabbed his left foot while lifting it up.

"Aish, but if you don't come with me you'll be alone here, cuz all of us will be going there and your mom is out of town."

"It's fine, I don't wanna go to the party, I bet it's all adults...And I don't think my friends will be there.." Jaemin played with his legs, squishing his own cheeks.

"Fine~ but be careful okay? I'm going to invite someone to come to here just to keep you save. You're clumsy Jaemin, I can't leave u alone." Jae said as he gets up from the couch, while carrying his novel.

"Mhm..Fine." He rolled his eyes and then spread his arms. Jaehyun left his room and closed the door.

"Who will it be..I hope it's not girls." Jaemin closed his eyes, in the damp lighted room he slept soundly.

30 minutes later...

Someone came into Jaemin's house while no one was there. He quickly made his way to Jaemin's room, knocking on his door.

"Hmm.." Jaemin groaned with his deep voice, he slowly get up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. He came closer to the door, breathed out then opened the door, revealing a guy in front of his face.

"Nana!" Yep, it's Jeno.

"Arrrghhh! Jae hyung whyyy!!!!" Jeno hugged Jaemin tighly, snuggling his head into Jaemin's neck grabbing by his waist.

"J-jeno, you need to s-stop with this hugging~ my body still h-hurts.." Jeno let go and smiled at Jaemin.

"Let's have fun tonight!" Jeno smiled, but Jaemin smirked.

"Mhm..What kind of fun?" Jaemin raised a brow, crossing his arms, saying with a seductive voice.

"H-huh? O-o-of c-course like watching movies and c-cuddling?" Jeno blushed bright red, he looked away from Jaemin who's now tugging his lips up.

"Ooohhh~ but I don't mean that kind of fun, Nono." Jaemin leaned closer to Jeno's ear.

"Watching movies and cuddling is fun, but what if I fuck you instead?" Jaemin stepped closer and Jeno backed away, now Jeno can't backed off anymore, because his back has been docked to the wall. (Idk what this means actually.)

"Hm? Where did the confident gay Lee Jeno went to?" Jaemin smirked at Jeno, he slammed his hands to the wall, blocking Jeno. Jeno's face is now red as a boiled shrimp, he can't looked away, Jaemin's eyes are too seductive.

"I-i...N-nana.." Jaemin grabbed Jeno's wrist, making him followed and then he tossed him on his bed.

"Well then, Lee Jeno, for me this is more fun..fufufu~~" Jaemin innocently smiled and gets on top of Jeno's body.

"W-what? N-nana, what a-a-are you doing?" Jeno spoke so soft, he's now confused, Jaemin was not like this before.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm doing fun things, Nojam. Tonight, you're going to lose your virginity." Jaemin grabbed Jeno's thigh, squeezing it tight, making Jeno almost let out a moan.

"N-nana..." Jeno's was all red from face to ears, Jaemin now kissed Jeno roughly, smashing their lips together as their tongue move in sync.

"Ehnn~ A-ah..Nana..I can't breath.." Jeno pushed Jaemin's lips away from his, because he's out of breath, as he tried to catch more air, Jaemin leaned in closer and pulled Jeno's hoodie up, revealing his bare skin.

"I know you're beautiful. Damn you're hot, Jeno." Jaemin licked his lips that's now swollen cuz of the rough kiss.

"Hmm..Nana?" Jeno suddenly called.

"Yeah?" Then Jeno switched their places. Jaemin's now below Jeno's body.

"Y-yah! What are you doing!" Jaemin l shouted in shock.

"I can't let you be the top~ you're too cute to be the top Nana~~ be prepared." Jeno revealed his eye smile again, took off his hoodie and Jaemin widened his eyes.

"Yah! I was just joking earlier!" Jaemin whined, but Jeno already snugged in Jaemin's neck, sucking it until it left many hickeys.

"J-jeno ahh..." Jaemin deeply moaned, feeling the awesome sensation through his body.

"Damn Nana...Now you're so fucking hot I could eat you up right now.." Jeno bite Jaemin's neck, leaving blood dripping down as Jaemin moaned in pain, sweats starting to drip down his forehead.

"J-jeno-Aaahh! D-dont b-bite Me!" Jaemin tried to hold in his pain, Jeno licked off all the marks that left by.

"Sorry baby, but you're too sweet for me to stop myself." Jeno caressed Jaemin's hair, he leaned in closer, his body touching Jaemin's.

Then Jaemin quickly blushed.

"U-uhm...Jeno...I feel something hard down there.." Jaemin hides his face with a pillow.

"Oh fuck...damn." Jeno looked down and he realized that something is bulging out of his pants.

"Um..J-jeno.." Jaemin pulled Jeno by his neck, making his face closer to Jaemin's, he licked Jeno's lips.

"I'm sorry..." Jaemin softly said, as he cupped Jeno's cheek.

"W-why?"

"I don't know...I just feel sorry for you.."

"Nana...Don't be..I love you, remember?" Jeno pecked Jaemin's lips and then they got into passionate kiss.

"Jeno...Something is hard.." Jaemin gave Jeno a smirk, but Jeno blushed, has too young.

"Jeno, you're hard." Jaemin said, sucking on Jeno's collarbones.

"Eghnn..You're the one aah..Who made me Hard.." Jeno groaned low.

"So you should take responsibility.." Jeno's face was serious this time, Jaemin felt he can't ran away anymore.

Jeno make their body touched together, Jaemin can feel Jeno's bulge rubbing into his, Jaemin can't handle all of this, he moaned as much as he can.

"Aaah~ engh..fuck you Lee Jeno.."

"I know you want to." Jeno smiled at Jaemin, pressing their lips together.

"Let me hear more Baby~" Jeno keeps on rubbinng it until they finally reached the top. They both layed next to each other, smiling and finally they hugged.

"Well, I didn't loose my virginity tho." Jeno chuckled as he wrapped his legs into Jaemin's.

"Nope, but one day will~ and I'm the one who's going to do that." Jaemin seductively said.

"Not before I will make you lose yours first." Jeno hugged Jaemin tightly.

Suddenly something came to Jaemin.

"Jeno~ya..You know what?" Jaemin said facing the older.

"No. What?" Jeno raised a brow.

"I fucking love you, you lame shit." Jaemin blushes while saying that, he pecked Jeno's lips.

"H-huh. Did I just misheard that? Say it again, one more time." Jeno pretend like he didn't hear it even tho he did.

"Noo! I'm not saying that again!" Jaemin punched Jeno's stomach.

"Ouch! Nana~~ say it again please~ Nono wants to hear it again~" Jeno tried to act cute but got slapped by Jaemin instead.

"Stop tryna be cute, you know I'm cuter." He arrogantly said.

"Hmm..True, but you haven't say it yet!"

"Alright alright fine you shit. I-i love y-you...Happy now?"

"Very happy!!" (Can u hear this yeorobun?) Jeno hugged Jaemin and closed the gap between their lips.

"Took you long enough! I love you too, Nana."

"How can I not love you back?" Jaemin smiled happily at the older, and then they ended the night together. Wrapping themselves below the blanket, hugging each other.

The clock was right in the number 10.

"Jaemin~ah-oh.." Jungwoo came into their room after going back from the party and saw the two of them in Jaemin's bed, hugging each other while having that baby smile on their faces.

"Hm...I'm glad then, good night." Jungwoo whispers softly, while closing the door slowly.

"What are they doing?" Jaehyun asked, sipping his coffee.

"Hmm..You know, enjoying their young love together." Jungwoo smiled at the older, giving him light pat on the shoulder before going in his room.

"That's good then, I choose the perfect boy." Jaehyun proudly smile to himself.

But they didn't know that the two of them were doing something inappropriate in their age. 😏

Meanwhile...

"Chenle! Why are u still with that boy!" His dad shouted at him, who's how in tears.

"D-dad...how many times should i tell you huh? I love him!" Chenle cries his heart out, while his mom watch him in tears as well.

"I don't want my son to be fucking gay! You hear me! That's it! You're moving school in three days!" His dad finally snapped and leave him, but Chenle held his foot, not wanting to let you.

"dad! Please hear me out! I can't! I love him! Please dad!Please! I'll do anything! Just don't make me far away from him...please dad..I'll do anything..."

"No! My decision is final! You're moving back to China!"

"Dad!" Chenle cries and cries, he lost hope, he will be not seeing his everyday joy and happiness. He felt empty inside. He just wanted Jisung by his side and it's this hard.

"Chenle~ah...Be strong okay? I'm sorry I can't help you..I'm..Too scared that your dad might hurt you if I'm in your side..." His mom softly rubs Chenle's cheeks and wiping his tears away.

"N-no it's okay mom...I can deal with this. If Jisung can do it, then I can as well." Chenle stood up, walking outside his house, to the park nearby.

And there he saw a boy, sitting at a swing, alone.

He looked back and that made Chenle heart melt.

"Chenle~ah!" It's Jisung, he called to Chenle and smiled at him.

"I miss that smile..." But Chenle know his dad is watching them, he ignored Jisung and went the other way.

"Chenle~ah!" Jisung screamed his name again and again, but Chenle only replied with...

"Jisung I'm sorry! I hope you're still strong! We can do this!" And then he ran away, Jisung broke down into tears and called his hyung.

"Jaemin hyung...hiks...I need someone to talk to...And I want that someone to be you..." He hung up after Jaemin replied with a yes.

To be Continued...

Sorry cuz of duh pervy scene sorry for my awful dirty behavior and mind 😂😂 but I hope y'all enjoyed it! I sarang u all!!!❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 334 15
*๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’* ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ comes back to find his friends are a mess ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ignore each other ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ...
73.4K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
137K 4.5K 27
" look at how stupid i was before, but now i choose you. " NCT DREAM #1 ๐ŸŽˆ
30K 1.5K 33
the art of misconception could very well be seen from the boy with sun kissed skin. [CURRENTLY UNDER HEAVY EDITING] started 29/06/18 finished - 18/0...