Regal academy : The Worries (...

By SwanArmy

Disaster has struck on Regal Academy. Can the heroes save Regal Academy? The snow queen has planed something... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Herminie SnowWhite
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

385 15 2
By SwanArmy

Rose's POV
" H-hi Hawk " I said as I sat on the mat.
" Here have a sandwich " Hawk said.
" T-thanks " I said blushing. We had awkward moment of silence for a while. Hawk broke the silence.
" Rose I heard you like someone " Hawk said. Oh crap Fala why must you tell him that.
" Y-yes I d-do " I said.
" Oh who is it? " Hawk said.
" Umm... " I have to think of something!
" So do you like someone " I said striking back. He started blushing. Yes! You did it Rose Cinderella! Then, he started smirking. Oh no! Not good!
" I don't like anyone " He said. I started staring at him. Think Rose Cinderella! Think! Then I realised I was staring into his turquoise eyes. We both started blushing. We quickly turned away.
Hawk's POV
I guess I have to tell her.
" R-Rose t-the p-person I-I li- " I was cut of by her. She kissed me passionately. I kissed back. Then, we started making out. She broke the kiss.
" I'm s-sorry H-Hawk " she said. I put my hand on her lips.
" The person I like is you " I said. Her eyes started glimmer and mine too. ( just like season 2 episode 4 when Hawk caught Rose )
We started get closer to each other and eventually kiss. This time, we both kissed each other at the same time.
" Boom! " I broke the kiss when we heard the sound.
" Hawk what was that? " Rose asked worried.
" I don't know let's go check it out " I said. We ran towards regal academy and saw the snow queen causing trouble with Kira. They soon saw us and said.
" Hello Hawk SnowWhite, I got both your sisters Herminie SnowWhite and Fala SnowWhite " she said.
" Now follow us or something bad will happen to them " Kira said. I have to follow them. I can't lose them.
" Fine I'll follow you and put them down " I said. Something started to hold me.
" Wait not so fast, we're not letting anyone down " The Snow Queen said. Oh no! I gotta get help.
" Help! " I said before they covered my mouth.
Rose's POV
I gotta help Hawk but first, I 'll need to get the others.
" Hawk, don't worry, I'll get help " I said and ran as fast as I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 15
A story, about the girl Naksu. She lives for now in the body of Jin Bu Yeon. But after she marrying Seo Yul, she would be under control of her own hu...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
14.2K 114 22
❝that stubborn, obnoxious, uncompromising girl is my entire world❞ 𝐚𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐧: (n) never coming to an end; eternal πŸ“Έ ·˚ ·˚ ༘ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›...
22K 184 15
Aru Shah and her siblings along with Wifey, face a treacherous enemy... That causes the downfall of Aru, as she protects the family she Loves Yeah...