Peace Vs Violence (Naj Fresh...

By GreenFlames09

(COMPLETED) Fresh.. a kid that loves school but has gone through a lot and that makes him have less confidenc... More

For SANS SAKE plz read!
Chapter 1: First Day... Worst Day
Chapter 2: Stop Pretending
Chapter 3: Best Buds
Thank You
Chapter 4: Secret's
Chapter 5: Life And Lies
'Information'
Chapter 6: Past Full Of Harm
Chapter 7: Drowning
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Trouble Maker
Chapter 9: Geno's Behavior
Chapter 10: Too Close!
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Chapter 11: Get Ready
Chapter 12: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 14: Jealous
Chapter 15: Trust
Chapter 16: Need Him
Chapter 17: Love..?
Chapter 18: I Stopped Pretending.
Authors Note!

Chapter 13: The Fight

2.1K 48 102
By GreenFlames09

"This is gonna be fun"

...
...
...
...
...
...

'Fuck.'

I thought while sweating nervus af! As i realised my eyepatch fell revealing my soul. "PJ PLZ! C-Calm down!" I said although i was the one who wasnt calm here "im completely calm babe" BABE?! "PJ YOU ARE DRUNK, comon! L-Lets just go to sleep o-or maybe drink some... chocolate?" I said. "Well, would you look at that? Theres some chocolate on your neck!" He said getting closer to my neck and started licking it. It startled me and i made an 'EEP!' sound in surprise! "P-PJ YOU ARE DRUNK! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" i said trying to push him but failed miserably since he was holding both of my arms wrists. "You smell so nice..." he said "well, YOU SMELL LIKE ALCOHOL!" i yelled struggling more. He then held both of my arms with one hand and place them above of my head "PJ STO-MF!!" he covered my mouth with his free hand and said "*hic* just, shut up!" I jump as he once again licked my neck and he hit my g-spot as i moan slightly, though it was muffed since he had covered my mouth.

DAMN IT! THIS DAMBASS! i yelled at myself trying to found a way to flee from his grip. Im gonna kill him after this! I thought to myself looking around to find a way out of this, completely ignoring PJ, until he startle me when he started going down to licking my neck he went slowly down to my ribs, and it didnt help at all that my shirt was so open! "UGH" I wanted him to stop... but still...

I was deep in thoughts when PJ let go of my mouth and i said "PJ! S-Stop!" How can i get him to stop?!?! I need to find a way before this gets out of hand! suddenly he slid his hand under my shirt. THIS GOT OUT OF HAND! I thought as he softly started petting my spine making me silver "PJ! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled on top of my lungs "cant help it. You are too cute." He said looking at me biting his lips. I shiver and blush madly... i know he is drunk but calling me cute and sweet and all........ i kinda like it... but only THE TALK not the actions!!

I would use my magic but im not doing that for 3 reasons.

First. He could die

Second. I could

And third, in the worst possible way we BOTH may die!

So using my powers is out of thought.

He smirked at me and i glare at him knowing he was planning something. He gotted closer to my face as his hand gotted more up starting touching my ribs.... "you are so soft..." he said and i blush... Then his hand slowly left my shirt going down and i shiver as he just stopped at my belt. I started trembling. Am i gonna get raped by my best friend?! I asked my self in a worry, i was scared... scared of PJ...

PJ stopped and stared at my eyes, mostly the one with the broken heart... after a minute he said "...your eyes are so beautiful..." my eyes widen...

No one has ever said that to me... everyone was scared of my eyes... who ever saw them they would be either scared or thinking to sell me for money... what did he even found beautiful in a eye witch had a broken heart?... why... would he found my eyes beautiful...?

There was only silence between me and PJ and soon i gotted it as an advantage and released my legs.

Before he could do anything ells without thinking i kicked him downtown (ouch) i didnt kick him with full strength but enough for him to feel the 4/10 pain.

He whimpered in pain and gotted up as i pushed him and changed places, me on top of him and he under me. Before he could react i get the pillow and shove it to his face. I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO EITHER CALM HIM DOWN OR KEEP HIM STILL! i thought panicking as he was throwing punches and kicks in the air not able to breath. I took the pillow out of his face and he took a loud gasp and as soon as he did i placed the pillow in his face once more. And he continue kicking, he accidentally punched my shoulder while struggling making me wince in pain 'this will leave a bruise...' i thought.

After some time of struggling he soon calmed down and stopped moving... i took my pillow off of his face and see his eyes were closed... 'did i kill him?' I asked my self and gave him a curious look.

I put my face on his chest to hear his soul beat. He is just sleeping... i thought and sight... i collapsed beside him exhausted "i feel like i just had a fight with a lion...." i said exhausted and fell asleep as soon as i end the sentence...

(Time skip by Determent author to the next day :3)

PJ's Pov

I woke up to the warm feeling of the sun hitting my face. I slowly get up and rub my head in pain... "what..... Happened last night?" I questioned myself and looked beside me to see Fresh sleeping. I blink and rub my eyes and look at him again....

"WHAT THE *BEEP*" i yelled and fell off the bed and as soon as i did i dragged my self against the wall and pant in a complete sock as Fresh sit up rubbing his eyes...

WHY WAS I SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED WITH FRESH?!?!

I was literally screaming in my head 'what happened last night? Why didnt Fresh had his eyepatch?! Why do i have such a heavy headache?! Why wasnt i wearing a SHIRT?! And why the fuck was i sleeping beside FRESH?!' many question filled my head as Fresh gazed at me with half closed eyes sheepishly making me froze. I grab a random thing beside me and point it at him "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" i asked in a mad tone ready to hear an explanation. He closed his eyes lazy and said "....PJ.. you are im my room...." i look around to realize i was in his room. "WHY AM I IN YOUR ROOM?!" I asked still in sock, he gotted up and started walking to the door yawning "first, place that lamp down" he said and i look at my hand realizing what i was doing and placed the lamp down. "Second, yesterday you gotted drunk in a race with Bunny. Although it was a draw." He said and opened the door i quickly get up and run behind him and started asking him question as we walk in the hallway.

"DO MY PARENTS KNOW?!" "no..." "WHY AM I AT YOUR HOUSE?!" "It was too late and everyone was sleeping so i brought you here..." "WHAT DAY IS IT?!" "Thursday..." "WHAT TIME IS IT?!" "...*groan in annoyance*... 7:09!" "WHY AM I NOT WEARING A SHIRT?!" "...dunno? Maybe you were hot and took it off" "WHY WAS I SLEEPING BESIDE YOU?!" He kept silence in the last question

And opened the door to the bathroom and slammed it to my face "get ready we have school..." he said and i punch the door "I DONT CARE! TELL ME WHAT ELLS HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!" he didint answer and i repeated my question "tell me!" I said a little softer now. He gotted out of the bathroom and walked to his room "OI!" i shout and he just didnt talk he just ignored me walking to his room and took some clothes out of his closet "why are you ignoring me?!" I shout and he said "we gotta get ready for school, you want to wear that or do you want me to give you any of my cloths?" He asked completely ignoring my question...

I was about to snap at him but his phone rang and i groan... "tch, WHATEVER!" i said and walked out to let him change as i put on my shirt. I was pretty mad! Why was he ignoring me?! Ik i got drunk last night and made him drag me here but still!...

After a while he went out with his regular clothes talking to the phone "yeah, see you there." He said and end the call "who was it?" I asked... he kept silence and i guessed ignored me. I open my mouth to snap but he cut me off finally answering. "*sigh* it was Undyne... She just called to check on us" i sight "why? I know i gotted drunk and all but arent you guys overreacting?" I said and he, again, didnt answer he went to the bed and grabbed his eyepatch and place it to his eye covering it. While doing so i noticed a purple thing on his neck "whats that?" I ask pointing at his neck. He looks at the mirror near to see a purple bruise and he quickly covered it "N-NOTHING! he said and blushed hard, i gave him a question look but as soon as i did he said "common we are gonna be late for school!" He said and run out of the door as i sigh and follow him...

Just what the hell happened last night?

Fresh's Pov

I was mad at him... yeah i know it wasn't his fault for what happened yesterday because he was drunk but it was his fault he became drunk in the first place!

And what he was about to do... UGH STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! I just!- i just want to stay home, lay down and feel like garbage... you know its like that time when there has been a lot going on and your brain is like... Fucked Up! I just want to take a break to get in everything that has happened those days! I sigh as we wait with PJ for the bus, silence...

Both deep in thoughts... then i just had a feeling like.... someone has been watching us...

I glance around to see no one except me and PJ of curse... i started sweating... someone is totally watching us...

The bus came and my thoughts got cut of... i look behind me once more and PJ gave me a question look... i jumped in the bus '....my imagination?' I asked my self...no... PJ didnt seems to notice... So if this person is stalking us... then the question is...

Is he stalking Me or PJ?

PJ's Pov

Fresh has been ignoring me... and it makes me so MAD! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! Did i do something yesterday when i was drunk?! And if i did then what was it?! It has to be something really bad to make Fresh ignore me.... and he is acting so weird... looking around? For who? I turn behind us before the bus door closed and saw no one... i gave a question look but shook it off... i reached the handles and look at Fresh who was on his toes but still couldnt reach it. I giggle and he gave me a glare and grabbed a metal pole beside the chairs, i giggle more and he continue ignoring me. I sigh...

(Time skip by Determent author! :3)

We had the same class with Undyne Alphys and Fresh, surprisingly! We had my dad, ink.

As we were walking to our class Fresh wasnt talking nor making a sound making Undyne and Alphys both worried. "Is.....is he ok?" Undyne whispered at me "no... idk why but something has been bothering him lately... and he wont tell me what...besides that he ignored me since this morning and wont talk to me unless its necessary... his been acting soo weird! Especially after we went to the bus stop!" I complained and Undyne looked at the floor thinking... and then turned to me with a glare "....what did you do?..." she asked glaring at me "nothing, i swear!...at list i think i didnt..." i said thinking that i did something yesterday when i was drunk she sights and turn to Alphys to see her waving a hand in front of Fresh who was in his own world and hadnt even realised it... me Undyne and Alphys all sigh, Alphys in a worry Undyne in stress and i in annoyance... We catched Fresh attention and he asked "what?" Still havent realised that Alphys had been waving her arm in front of him a minute ago...

We reached the class and as i was about ti touch the door knob Ink slammed it open and gave me a hug quizzing me so hard i couldnt breath "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LAST NIGHT WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" Ink said in a worry as i tried to answer but failed miserably.

Fresh's Pov

PJ was trying to talk but failed miserably since he couldnt even breath from Inks big hug.

I went to ink tapping bis shoulder slightly and gave a big smile. 'He gotted drunk challenging the most popular girl of the school and then flirted with me at the way home then he tried to rape me and made 3 bruises two on my hands wrists one on my right arm and a hickey on my neck! But my sleeves are down so you cant see them and my jacket is full zipped up!' I wanted to say, but of curse that would make ink really worried so i said "sorry to worry you Mr.Ink! I and PJ hang out yesterday late at night and since we didnt want to wake you up he slept at my place!" I said with my innocent and most fake smile. He let go of PJ and PJ gave a big gasp. Inks sights "dont do that... Ever again..." he said in an angry tone but sounded more worried... he gotted in with Undyne and Alphys and before I gotted in PJ stared at me in a worry... and we both entered the class.

There was no one in the class, seems like we came early. I took a seat and PJ took the one besides me in the right Undyne took the Left and Alphys sat infront of us.

As everyone entered the class there was a new guy in the crowd i didnt recognized as we all gave him a question look and took a sit.

"Class! I would like you to meet your new classmate! Swapfell!" He didnt say anything... after a second he lifted his head with a smirk and looked at me with no emotion at all, with an empty look. I shiver at his cold eyes on me and looked away my eyes fell on PJ who whispered at me "whats wrong with this guy?" He asked and i didnt answer... still dont know how to react after yesterday and feel... so uncomfortable...

There were two left the one behind me and one in front witch no one sit because almost no one wants to be in front of the teacher. The new kid 'Swapfell' passed the front seat and sat behind me and i shiver once more knowing that he could look at me... but I Cant...

(Time skip by Determent author :3 4 classes later)

We had PE now and we have like 2 more classes and im bored af! I thought while walking in the gym and saw the most kids were in there too and it seems we had the same class with Alphys since she was there too. I saw Bunny talking to Swapfell 'so he is in the jock side huh?' I thought as i saw Bunny pointing at me and they both stared at me whispering something. I look at her surprised and as soon as she realised i saw her she quickly looked away and talked to someone ells, but swapfell didnt... he was staring at me and i stared back... only silence was heard as we look at each other from afar...

The silence soon broke as we saw Mr. Error entered the room slamming the door and yelling to each student as usual. When his eyes landed on me he stop yelling for a moment and glitched but looked away and yelled to another student. His been like that for a while now... ignoring one another... i sight... i just want to go home... im not in the mood today ive got so many things on my mind...

Alphys looked at me in worry "F-Fresh..." i looked at her with a question look although i knew already what she was gonna say... "..." here we go "a-are you o-ok? You s-seem to b-b-be in a lot of s-stress..." "im fine." I said and gave her a fake smile and she looked up at me in sorrow... seems like i cant get through my friends... First PJ then Undyne now this? Ugh... im fine! Just... tired stop worrying that much!

I sight and Mr.Error said "today we are gonna play dodge ball" great. I thought and sight. We gotted into teams boys vs girls though i dont get it! Isnt it a little unfair? Boys vs girls? Meh, either way i was gonna louse...Mr. Error yelled "START" and we all started grabbing the most near balls. I gotted out Alphys as soft as i could and she was actually relived! Probably didnt want to get through this hell, i dont blame her.

There were a lot of kids left and i saw one of them being bunny. She gave me a big smirk and the new kid 'accidentally' bumped on me and because of him being in front of me i didnt see bunny throwing the ball. He gotted out of my way and as soon as he did a ball with full strength hit my leg and made me loose my balance falling down and facepalmed myself on the floor. "......ow" i said and heard bunny say "FRESH OUT!" with full satisfaction... i place my hands on the floor to get up and glare at her in the progress.

After the game the bell wring and i was the last one to get out and as i gotted out i saw some of bunny's friends "ugh, why cant bunny get it already? PJ doesnt like her!" "Ikr? What a b*tch" i stayed silent and walked up to them and placed a hand on ones shoulder. They all turned around to face me and the one who i placed my hand on glared at me and said "What do you want Nerd?" She said in a harsh tone "you know its really bad to talk like that about your friend behind her back" i said and glared back. Yes they were right. Bunny is a b*tch and a little sh*t, and yes, PJ doesnt like her, but... her own friends talking like that about her.... its so harsh and cold.

"Common! Dont tell me that you dont agree! This girl is a monster!" Her... 'friend' said "pretending to be her friend and gossip bad things in her back, acting all friendly yet bulling her when she isnt looking, whos the monster here?" I asked crossing my arms and she grinned her teeth in anger as she holds her hand up ready to punch me "You LITTLE-" "hey guys!" Bunny said waving at us. "Hey bunny!" Said her 'friend' and gave an innocent smile as i glare at her. Bunny pushed me and said "Get out of my way NERD!" she said glaring at me "whatever!" I said and walked away mumbling some things under my breath... i tried to stand up for her and thats the thanks? Ok she didnt saw me but still!

(Time skip at the end of the school by Determent author
:3)

Finally YES, school is over i can go home now!! (Literally me) i thought and walked out of the class... I was walking to my locker and gotted my stuff in my bag "Hey Fresh!" Said...........PJ...

I ignored him for a bit and mumbled a 'hey..' and he looked at me in a worry yet mad expression. I was about to leave but as i took a step forward he slammed / pinned me on the lockers making me wince in pain. I gave him a question look, i was surprised, curious, mad yet scared. "W-wha?-" "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" i look up at him and see his mad expression "i-i..." "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?! DID I DO SOMETHING?! IF I DID JUST TELL ME ALREADY SO I CAN FIX IT!" ".........it cant be fixed...." i said and gave him a little glare "so it IS my fault!" "N-NO- I-I MEAN YES!-NO! I-I MEAN-- YES???" He grabbed my left wrist and slammed it on the lockers. He was about to yell at me but stopped and stared at my wrist "why do you have a.... bruise?" He said staring at my wound and then turned to look back at me... that bruise was by yesterday when PJ pinned me to the bed by my wrist, his grip was so strong that it left a bruise on my wrists, but of curse he doesnt remember that.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" he yelled at me and i shook my head looking away "TELL ME DAMN IT" he said and i felt a drop of water fell on my face? I turn around to see PJ who had tears in the corner of his eyes "....DONT YOU GET IT?! I care about you..." he... whispered loosing the grip on my hand... "i care so fucking much....... so tell me who did this to you..." he said ready to tear up as some of his tears fall down... it seems like he was trying to hold them back...

seeing him cry... broke me in half. His beautiful eyes steaming down tears of sadness and it was all my fault.

He wiped some of his tears slowly backing away from me... "the one who done those... wounds to me...." i stopped and he gave me a question look still wiping his tear. "Was no other than you..... PJ..." i said and his eyes widen in sock "w-wha-" "you want to know the truth?" I ask and look up at him slowly walking up to him "YOU Pj, were the one who gave me those bruises! Wanna know how?!" I asked and stayed silent for a moment. He looked at me with a curious yet scared expression for what i was gonna say...

...

...

...

...

...

"You tried to rape me"

I said trembling... he looked at me in a complete sock "y-you... are kidding right?" He asked nervous "no PJ.... im not kidding.... not this time..." i said and walked closer "and you actually didnt hesitate at all! You just- you know! Slammed me on the bed muffed my mouth licked and kissed my neck and played with my ribs and spine!" I said happily and gave a innocent smile as tears fall down my cheek and my expression soon turned into a sad one "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE YOU AFTER THAT?!" I yelled my eyes closed shout as tears run down like waterfalls...

"D-.........Did we....?-" "-no PJ.... we didnt do.....'it'..." i said and we both stayed in silence... PJ not knowing what to say...

When he was about to speak Bunny and her..... 'Friends' came to PJ and started flirting with him... "Hey PJ~" Bunny purred and PJ tried to flee to talk to me but Bunny wouldn't let him. I sigh and walked away as i heard PJ yell "FRESH W-WAIT!" but Bunny hold his arm not letting him go...

And i, not looking back, not looking at him, i said.

"...Have Fun with your 'friends' PJ..."

I couldnt tell what kind of expression he made at the time being... since he was facing my back as i walked away...

Maybe what i did was wrong.... i just... pushed my best friend away because i cant control my feelings....

...Im so... awful...

(Time skip be hungry author D:)

I facepalmed my self at the bed...

Im so MAD at my self.... IM SO STUPID! I yelled griping the pillow with all my strength. NOW EVERYONE IS MAD AT ME BECAUSE OF MY STUPID FEELINGS!

*Flash back*

I was walking down the street as i saw a Mad Undyne walking with a sad Alphys behind her.

Undyne grabbed and dragged me in a hallway so no one can see as.

She lifted me up from the collar as i look at her surprised. She, not looking at me looking at the floor, said "why...?" I gave her a question look "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE WORKING?!" she yelled at me and i look at Alphys "YOU TOLD HER?!" I shout in a harsh tone... i was so mad! I trusted her! She was looking at her feet ashamed

"im....s-s-sorry....." she said and felt guilty "DONT BLAME HER!" Undyne yelled at me "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?! WE COULD HAVE HELPED YOU!! YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL READ, WORK, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHER, PAY THE BILL IN YOUR HOUSE, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, CLEAN THE HOUSE, YET WITHOUT ANY HELP OR PARENTS!!!! YOU ARE A FREAKING KID FRESH! YOU NEED A BREAK! YOU NEED HELP AND SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR YOU! YOU NEED LOVE!" She yelled and took a breath in... she let me go and i slid down "stop pretending" she said and i look up at her in sock " wasnt that what YOU taght me?..." she said and looked with madness yet sadness and sorrow at me...

"common Alphys... lets go..." she said and grabbed Alphys who felt guilty being the reason of this fight... though she was wrong... everything was my fault. Undyne was right.... I taught her that, yet i my self made that mistake...

Why am i so freaking stupid?!

*end of Flash Back*

And im still asking my self...

WHY AM I SO FREAKING STUPID?!

Sight... i haerd my phone ring and lazily gotted up and picked up "hello?" "SUP BRAH!" It was Cray and as soon as i heard his voice my face light up! "Cray! How you doing!" "Im great! What bout you? How did the party go yesterday?" "Ah well that... didnt turn out so good... A-Anyway! Why u callin?" I asked curious "i was thinking about meting you my friends! I asked them if they were free to hang out and meet you! And they were really excited!" I gasp in excitement! Thats what i need right now... to meet new people and get to have fun "OF CURSE, im sooo exited!" I said in a happy tone! I really was happy since all this has been going on i wanted to see my bro and get to know nee people! So i can get PJ out of my head... "ok soo im gonna see you today in the "SradRad" gaming studio, at 6:00 kay?" "Yes! Tnx for inviting me bro!" "Nothing! See you later dude!" He said and we end the call... that wad the first normal call we had! Oh sh- im gonna be late for work! I thought and quickly gotted ready for work.

(Time skip by determend author :3)

I was back from work and had one more hour before i went to meet Cray... i was pretty tired... at work i cleaned the whole place from the party for payback. They told me not to and FG was really mad that i cleaned it, but i couldnt take it! I just felt horrible! And believe me... cleaning the mess the school done... was the worst thing i've ever done... i mean SERIOUSLY! Who brings a bag of eaten bananas just to throw them in the toilet?!?!

I sigh... i feel pain everywhere... i have 1 more hour so im gonna do my homework... i thought and walked to my desk. After half an hour i was done and couldnt take PJ out of my head... i was so awful and said such mean things to him... i sigh.

I wrote a little poem on the paper in front of me.

Under this school, that we've been hanging in.

Talking to your buddies, that i've been fighting with.

Trying not to use 'it', well, you already know...

So stop being stubborn, end let us move on.

I smile at my little stupid poem thinking about PJ... i groan 'why cant i take him out of my mind?!' I ask my self and pushed my self back making the chair stand only with 2 legs... 'why did all those things that happened yesterday affect me so much?... he was drunk and didnt know what he was saying not know what he was doing... soo why cant i just... forget it?...

...

...

My phone rang and made me jump in surprise! And since i had pushed the chair and it was on 2 legs it made me fall down. "Ow...." i mumbled rubbing my back. I gotted up and answered the call "...yeah?" "Sup Fresh!" I heard Cray "i wad fine before you call..." i said and glared at nothing. "Haha what can i say? Im a trouble maker!" "For once i agree with you" i said and took a sit on my bed "so i was thinking if you wanted to came sooner? My buddy Cil will be here too!" "Em.. sure? Btw, for how long have you known Cil?" "3 years." I chocked ag air in sock '3 years?! They sure are close...' as i gasped one last time i heard Cray say "you ok?" "Yeah..." "why you asking btw?" "N-No reason.." "okay? Anyway see you!" "See ya" i said and end the call.

I gotted ready and head out taking a 'Taxi' to get to Cray's house. When i was finally there i knocked at the bell and Cray opened with a unbutton shirt, he was probably getting ready before we leave to meet his other friends. I gotted in. I saw everything in a mess, clothes on the floor TV and food everywhere and other random stuff on the floor "Love what you've done with the place!" I said ironically and heard a giggle. I turn around to face Cil "hey Fresh!" "Cil! How you doin buddy?" Cray learned about Cils brother and all and i was more comfortable talking to Cil now "Im fine! What about you?" "Same!" I said and gave a fake smile... i wasnt fine im still worried about PJ... Cil sigh. "Fresh stop the act... i know something has been going on with you and PJ." He said and made me shiver "h-how-" Cil sighed.

*FlashBack*

PJ came home slamming the door open as Cil peeked from the corner of a wall in curiosity. He walked up to PJ who was talking to himself "what happened?" Cil asked but PJ completely ignored him yelling stuff like.

"IM SO STUPID! I CANT BELIEVE I DID THIS TO HIM! THATS WHY HE WAS SO MAD AT ME AND IGNORING ME THIS WHOLE TIME AND THATS WHY WE WAKE UP LIKE THIS! AND ALL THIS TIME I WAS PUSHING HIM TO THE EDGE SO HE CAN TALK TO ME AS HE WAS F*CKING MESSED UP AND I WAS- UGGHH! I TRIED TO- I ALMOST- THATS WHY HE HAS ALL THOSE BRUISES AND- UGGGHH IM SO F*CKING STUPID!!" He yelled throwing the bag at the floor and facepalmed himself on the sofa... Cil kneeled down in front of the sofa poking PJ's cheek "you ok bro?" ".....nooo....." PJ groaned as he voice came muffed because of the sofa "i did something terrible..." "to Fresh, right?" Asked Cil and PJ poped his head up to look at his bro "how did you know?" "Well you wouldnt get so frustrated if it wasnt someone important" "S-Shut up!" PJ said and rolled around blushing a bit "besides its written all over your face! What did you do anyway? You look like you just murders someone!" "...dont see any different..." said PJ "WAI-DID YOU KILL ANYONE?!" Cil asked in sock "noo... i just-....." PJ groaned but stopped... "....its nothing..." "common tell meeehhh!" Cil begged "no" "plz?" "No" "plewty PLZ?~" "No." "PLZ?~" "NO!" "For your beloved lil brother?" PJ stayed silent for a moment. "...still no." "Oh common!"

*End of FlashBack* *Still Fresh's Pov*

"And thats what happened" Cil said filling me with guilt... i was so harsh to him.... i sigh. I sat on the couch and Cil sats beside me as Cray kneeled down in front of me "common... tell us what happened we are here for you..." Cil said "Yeah! And whatever PJ did IM GONNA BEAT HIS A--" "Cray!" Yelled Cil "...sr" Cray said and smiled nervously rubbing the back of his neck. I sigh "...guys you dont have too..." "no Fresh! We are here for you so tell us what happened!" Cil said and gave me a warm smile, i sigh, how can i say no to that?...

"O-Ok...." i said in defeat and they both smiled as Cray binged a chair and sat in front of the couch, he placed his legs on my lap and his hands behind his head. "Are you comfy?" I glared at him and he said "what? Its story time! And i need to be ready!" "Would you like popcorn too?" I joked "Sure why not?" "Oh, shut up!" Cil said and taped my shoulder "so... what happened?" He asked and i sigh...

"Soo... you know about the party yesterday... right?..." they nob "....w-well.... P-PJ gotted drunk by... challenging bunny... and we had to bring him to my place bc it was really late at night..." "so thats why he wasnt home last night..." said Cil and cupped his chin "PUTTING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HIM! IM GONNA-*GROAN*" Cray yelled and Cil said "is that why you've been like that?" He asked "no.... i wish it was only that..." Cil gave me a question look as Cray looked at me serious, placing his legs to the floor and his hands to his lap. "H-He...." i stopped there for a bit. "....h-h-he...tried t-to............

........

........

.........

to rape me...."

As i said that Cil's eyes shrunk in a complete sock and backed away from me. Looking at the floor in sock not saying anything, nor doing anything, just stared at the floor socked. Cray from the other hand as soon as he heard that he gotted up making the chair fell down and yelled "IM GONNA KILL HIM" he yelled and started walking to the door, i gotted up and run to him as i grab his hand "W-WAIT! I-ITS FINE! I STOPPED HIM IN TIME, HE DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING!.... n-not... much at list..." i mumble the last part but Cray heard it and said "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" he yelled and grabbed both of my shoulders hurting me a little especially because in the left one i had a bruise bc of PJ... "h-he..... he just..." i stopped thinking again my opinions... if i tell him what he did he is totally gonna kill him... especially the part were PJ tried to... touch my.........

he groan and said "THAT- HE TOUCHED YOU DIDNT HE?!- IM GONNA!!- IM-- UGH!!" he yelled and run to the couch sitting at the right side and placed his hands on his face calming him self down as Cil was sitting on the left side of the couch... i sigh and walk back to them but soon stopped as i saw Cil's expression.

His expression wasnt socked, no, it was full in fear, his eyes show fright and fear, he was scared... i could easily tell. "C-Cil! W-Whats wrong?!" I ask and kneeled in front of him so he can look at me since he had his face down. "H-He...TriEd t-tO... R-RaPe???" he said in a shaky voice. He was frozen in fear. He started shaking and pulled his hands up and placed them to his head in sock breathing heavily still looking at the floor.

Cray gotted worried and quickly sat besides him and said "H-Hey e-everything is gonna be fine! That is in the past kay?.... 'although i still want to punch his face...'" Cray mumbled the last part and i sigh "l-look im gonna go bring you some water kay? Be right back!" Said Cray and left the room and i look back at Cil who was slowly catching his breath. I hug him and said "im here. Everything is gonna be fine..." i said, i didnt know what went through him so suddenly but he seemed like he just saw someone getting killed or something... Cil hugged me back and said in a shaky voice "i-im...." he posed "a-as-exual...." he said and my eyes widen. I pulled back and look at him in sock as tears fall down from his cheek. "I-i cant believe m-my brother... done something like t-that.... thats s-so *hic* awful!" He said and started sobbing "I-Its ok! Im fine!" I said and gave him a nervous smile, he looked at me in pity and worry. "I-Im *sniff* s-so so sorry you had to g-go through that!..." he said and i sigh... i get up and sat beside him "Cil, im fine, what is done is done, what is gonna happen is the problem now..." i sigh and he gave me a question look as he wiped his tears "i had a fight with him and i feel horrible... he was drunk when it happened so it wasnt his fault but i still said so many harsh things to him..." Cil sights "now i feel bad...." "why?" I ask and gave him a question look. "I-...I invited PJ to hang out with us... and all the other kids you are gonna meet today... he doesnt know you are coming tho...." "YOU WHAT?!?!?" I yelled on top of my lungs "oh no! This is bad! What am i gonna do?! I cant face him after what i said!" I started panicking as we heard footsteps caming through the kitchen and Cil whispered "D-Dont tell Cray about my phobia!" I nob and Cray came with 3 glasses of water struggling to not drop them.

Me and Cil take a sip of the drinks and sigh in relief "are you guys ok?" Cray asked in a worried... "W-We are fine Cray... Dont worry" i gave him a fake smile but he seem to buy it. 'stop pretending' those words came to my head once more, 'its your fault' 'you dont deserve PJ's attention!' 'you little sl*t' 'you are a monster' many lines that people had said to me popes in my head...

But those thoughts soon gotted cut off as Cray said "*sight* we are gonna be late." he said and we looked at the clock. 5:57 i sigh and get up "lets go." i said calmly but i was dying inside. How am i gonna face PJ?! I cant face him after that! "Im seriously thinking of staying here..."i said out loud and Cray said "No! Common! Dont you want to meet my friends? I sigh in defeat and groan "Fiinnee...." i said and we walked out. I noticed Cil looked pretty down from our talk... U was about to comfort him but Cray was first, he placed his hand around Cil's shoulder making him jump in surprise, his hear became more pink and a mad blush was across his face. "WE ARE GONNA HAVE A RAD TIME!" Cray yelled in excitement making the mood and Cil whispered a shoft "y-yeah..." i giggle and soon enough the sorrow mood fade away.

When we finally got to the 'SradRad' Gaming studio and we were surprisingly early! So we waited at the door. "Hey Cray btw whats the kids name? I have to at list know how to talk to them." "Well PJ is gonna came" he said and looked at me a bit worry as i frown a bit "Goth is coming too... Dream and cross wont make it soo that only leaves us with....

....

....

....

Palette!~"

Cray said in lust as Cil frown and my eyes widen. "WHAT?!?!" I yell at them making them both jump in surprise. THATS IT, I CANT FACE PJ AND PALETTE! I HAVENT SEEN PALETTE FOR YEARS AND I JUST HAD A FIGHT WITH PJ! I though and quickly tried to run out of the studio as Cray run behind me and yelled a "WAIT! WERE ARE YOU GOING?!" "IDC! I CANT DEAL WITH THIS SH*T! IM OUT!" i yelled and run out of the studio "idk what is happening but YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Cray said and lifted me up and i yelp in surprise as he placed me on his shoulder "LET ME GO!" I yelled punching the back of Cray as he walked back into the studio completely calm like nothing is happening. "CRAY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I CANT!-" i gotted cut off by a shoft high-pitched voice...

....

....

....

....

"...Fresh?!..."

.....Palette....

Fuck

__________________

Seriously does every chapter end's with a 'fuck'? XD

Anyway there are so many questions righ now!

Who was stalking Fresh and PJ?! Who was he stalking?! PJ or Fresh?! What is gonna happen with Palette and Fresh and how are they gonna explain it to the others?! What about Cray?! How will HE feel about Fresh and his crush being childhood friends?! Will PJ and Fresh argue about what happened?! Will Undyne forgive Fresh?! What about that new kid?! And the question that is still not answered! Why is Error and Geno acting like that with Fresh?!

So many freaking questions O.o

Words: 7429 YASSS Anyway here is a random story for you about my first day in exams dont have to read it tho:

Have you ever sit on the teachers office and just... watch what the teachers are doing? Well let me tell you i did and just went through hell. You see i have dislexia and instead of writing i have to talk to the teacher and awnser the questions by telling them nor writing them. Soo i was in the office. And was just siting there waiting for my science teacher

(i suck at science T^T) and as i was waiting i just look around and look at the teachers. One teacher was fixing her nails (no kiddin) some other was eating pizza other chocolate cake or talking about Ai-stain or something. And some others were.... flirting.

So one teacher came up to me and ask me "who are you waiting for?"

"Im waiting for Mr(S/T)!" [stupid teacher] "oh is that so? Well cant blame you, its worth it" *winks at (S/T)

(S/T) *winks back* 7w7

Me: ._. What the fuck am i doing here again?

-------------------

Sorry just had to put this out there xD after that i felt so uncomfortable talking to Mr.(S/T)

What happened: (S/T) winking to (S/T)

what i saw:

Ink: *wink*

Error: 7w7

I hate my self...

Anyway :D here is some random art, its old like one year ago? But meh.

By the way, dont judge Fresh for being mad, i mean he had all the right too! Imagine your best friend trying to rape you! Oh gAd... and besides that im sure everyone had had atlist one time a fight with there BFF

Anyway Thats all! Tnx for reading and THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1,52 K! Im soooo great full!

*BIG DISTARBING SNIFF*

This story is up only for 2 months im just so freaking happy! You guys are sooo kind T^T

*sniff* anyway thats all.... have a lovely Day/Night... see ya T^T <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
165K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
8.2K 73 5
Chapter book with the lovely couple, Husk x Angel Dust 😍