the bounty hunter (sasuke uch...

By theninjahero

Tamaka Hikari was just on her way back to base after collecting the money she deserved for killing another ni... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Final

chapter 11

9.3K 284 61
By theninjahero

DO NOT OWN NARUTO.. I DO NOT...

HIKARI'S POV

"it's been a while Hikari-chan!!" the guy in the collection house said.. yeah, I am back from hunting down people from the bingo book..

"sorry.. things happened.. but now I'm back.." I scratched the back of my head..

"ahhh I figured.." he said and I looked at him curiously

"whaddya mean?"

"well.. that guy with yellow hair came here with a guy with a mask.. they seemed to be down and aksed if you passed by here.. since you didn't I didn't bother tell a lie.."

OH.. THAT'S DEI-SAN AND TOBI.. 

It's been a week since I left the base.. guess they're looking for me..

"oh one other thing.. four people came here about 2 days ago.. they were also looking for you." I stopped in my tracks..

"who was it?"

"I don't know.. but I do remember one.. wait.. I've seen him somewhere.." he started to go through my list of criminals.. passing by the A-J and K-T 

"here we go! this guy,.. he was the one who asked.." my eyes widen at the picture.. 

IT WAS SASUKE.

SASUKE'S POV

"let's rest for a while damnit!!" Suigetsu complained..  I sighed and sat down

we have been on search for Hikari since forever, 2 days ago we tried that collection house near where we found her, they said it's been about weeks since she last came in.

where on earth is she?!

"oh may gosh!' Karin squeeled. we all looked at her and her eyes had these hearts and was looking at a hot spring.

"it wouldn't hurt to relax right?" she said and looked at me.. I sighed

"do what you want but I'm not paying." I mumbled.. she and Suigetsu jumped up and ran to the hotsprings while me and Juugo walked.

------------------------------------------

"this is relaxing." Suigetsu said and dipped half his head on the water. Juugo jumped in making splashes everywhere.

"it's not bad" I mumbled.. my mind still drifted to where Hikari could be

"why is she so important to you? apart from the fact that she's strong, pretty and hot." I shot him a glare 

"she's a special friend." I mumbled.

"fsfhjsdhgdfgjdfkgjdlg" 

"get out of the water dumbass I can't understand you" I grumbled

"she must be EXTRA special for you to go to all this trouble."

It's true.. Hikari is very special and dear to me.. to everyone she had met.. especially to Naruto, they were like bestfriends.. something I became jealous about...

HIKARI'S POV

WOW A HOT SPRING!!!! IT WOULDN'T HURT TO RELAX FOR A WHILE.. BESIDES.. I HAD NO IDEA WHERE I WAS HEADED!!!

I did say I wanna find out about my origin but.. uhmm... where do I start? maybe a quick bath and some peaceful sleep will help me think..

I checked in and as I was about to go to the hot spring for the girls I saw another girl headed for the bathroom already..

SWEET!!! I HAVE IT ALL TO MYSELF

I dipped my body in and started to relax..

so.. If I'm gonna start to look for answers.. where will I go??

then as if on cue an answer popped in my head..

KONOHA

The Copy Ninja Kakashi knows me.. but.. they won't let me in.. not after what I had done before..

hmmmmm.. I could go back to Sasuke's group and ask him.. but... I also doubt he'd let me come back that easily.. 

I flailed my arms out of options and sunk half my face in the water.. I lifted my hand to cup some water and pour it on my hair... 

I stared at the water in my hands... what was I gonna do now? I have nowhere to go.. 

maybe I should go back..

NO. IF I DID THEY WILL JUST KEEP SECRETS FROM ME AGAIN.

I shook my head.

KONOHA

NO

SASUKE

NO

AKATSUKI

NO

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 

my frustration got cut off when I felt something cold on my hand.. I looked down and what was before a portion of water.. was now a portion of ice,

"interesting." I mumbled..

it's about an hour and I'm getting sleepy, so I took my towel and headed for the showers.. with the money I collected I bought my own kimono.. well.. it was a short gray kimono looking top and some black shorts..  I tied my hair in a bun and that's when I noticed .... 

MY HAIR WAS A BIT GREYISH?! WHAT IN THE NAME OF......

AGING?? 

NO THAT'S STUPID. 

WHY IS IT SUDDENLY GREYISH?! 

i could still see hints of the green but only a few..

I shook off the trouble and decided to go eat.. I got out of my room and went downstairs..  I sat near the window but was facing the wall so I won't have to listen to other people's converssations.

I was happily on my third sushi and 2nd sake when I felt familar chakra flows..

"stop hitting me woman!!" that voice.. 

there is no mistaking it..

"shut up suigetsu!! i'm sitting next to Sasuke-kun." 

FUCK.

wait.. this is a good thing.. I can find out answers from him.. but.. after the way I left... I doubt he will take me back... 

I KNOW!!

I'LL INTERROGATE HIM!! THEN KILL HIM!!! I AM A BOUNTY HUNTER AFTER ALL

I continued to eat normally while listening to theri talk

"can't we stay here for another day? I mean.." that's Suigetsu

"NO. if we want to capture Hikari we should move.." so Sasuke wants revenge? hehehehe.. maybe I should keep him in this wild goose chase.

it's fun. I need my answers but I need my fun too.. a ghost smirk appeared on my lips

"why is she so important?!! " Karin shouted

"because she is.. now stop complaining or leave." Sasuke is cold as always..

WAIT...

AS ALWAYS?!?! 

DID I JUST THINK THAT?! 

WHY DID I THINK THAT!?

IS IT BECAUSE HE WAS COLD BEFORE? YEAH... THAT'S IT.. 

I stiffled a yawn and stood up, letting my hair fall dow my back.. I can't let them see me. I walked casually to the exit when suddenly... I catched stupid..

and tumbled over a vase. of course.. I caught it with my foot.. but with the noise I made.

I looked at the vase.. then at the people inside the room which was the 4 ninjas I was trying to keep on a wild goose chase

VASE

NINJAS

VASE

NINJAS

VASE

NINJAS

"found you." Sasuke grinned.. fuck.

"now.. you will have to find me again." I did a single handsign and disappeared to my room. I packed and went through the window... a few feet away the building and I saw them come out..

DAMN IT!!

I ran through the forest and found a village.. I transformed into a traveler and blended in with the crowd..

I turned my head I was still safe.. I made a detour to the alley. I was safe until I was hoisted up a wall.

"ack!! lemme go!!" I scrambled my legs and the guy holding me up chuckled

"and let you escape before answering any questions? NO." DAMN THIS UCHIHA BRAT

I looked dead in his eye to give him a glare not knowing his sharingan was activated

OH CRAP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.2K 58
Sakura Haruno. Prodigy and jinchuriki of the leaf. Bloody Blossom Monster Trouble with emotions No trust with her teammates
11.2K 441 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...
156K 5.2K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
43.3K 1.1K 37
[COMPLETED] Book 1 Sakura finally came back from America. She chose to stay in Japan and continue studing at high school. Her friends: Ino, Hinata a...