Kidnapped by one direction. (...

By i_like_food08

This is the story of a girl who one day is happily walking home from school when she is kidnapped by the one... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.

Chapter 9.

127K 2.5K 867
By i_like_food08

Chapter 9.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

Louis just kept dragging me to the lounge room where there were heaps of shopping bags spread out everywhere!

"TA DAAAA!"

"Uh Louis, what is this?"

"Well we when we kidnapped you we didn't get you any clothes so when we went out this morning we bought you some! TA DAAAA!" He said excitedly.

"Okay then.. Thanks!"

"If you want you can just look at them later." Liam smiled.

"What? No! I wanted her to try on the clothes and show us!" Harry exclaimed pouting. I beg your pardon Styles?

"Uh Harry, not to disappoint but I would rather stab myself in the eye with a pencil than do a fashion show for your perverted self."

"Oh don't be so dramatic love! You know you'd love to do a fashion show for me! Don't deny it!" He winked.

"I know for a fact that I want to hit you right now."

"Ooooh kinky!" He winked again while I groaned and facepalmed. I hope his eyes get stuck like that.

"Oh my god. Harry have you ever considered that this-" I paused gesturing to his whole body "may be the reason why your still single?! Maybe it's because-"

"I'm waiting for the right girl to come along, and her name may just be Louise." He cut me off with a smirk.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Harry you are a fu-"

Before i could finish the beautiful and colourful word that was going to come out of my mouth someone covered my mouth from behind and dragged me upstairs. Phooey.

They took me to a room, that is clearly unfamiliar and shut and locked the door behind them.. Why do all these doors tend to lock? I turned around and saw Niall? Well then, i didn't expect it to be him dragging me away..

"Niall why did you drag me out of there?" I pouted.

"Because if i left you there any longer you would have either severely injured or possibly even killed Harry."

"I wouldn't have actually killed him!" I groaned. I seem to groan alot since being here. Niall just responded by laughing, seems like the usual Niall thing to do.

While Niall was busy laughing at nothing someone knocked at the door. Niall finally stopped laughing and opened the door and there stood Zayn holding at least 12 bags of shopping.. Niall grabbed half of them and put them all on which i presume is his bed.

"Louis told me to bring your bags up here so you can unpack all the clothes and put them in the wardrobe." Zayn said.

"What wardrobe? I sleep on the couch?"

"Liam said you're sharing Niall's room with him." Zayn smiled faintly.

"What?"

"Well it was either Niall or Harry so.."

"Niall!" I yelled.

"YAY! I'm loved!" Niall exclaimed happily.

"Well anyways Niall you have to give her half your wardrobe." Zayn told him.

 "But they're my clothes! She can't wear boy clothes!" He exclaimed.

"Who says i can't?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Society?"

"Excuse me? I can dress however-"

"You two, shut up! Niall she's not having your clothes, you just need to make room in your wardrobe for her clothes and as for you Louise, please just get along with Niall!" Zayn hissed firmly at me and Niall.

"I have nothing against Niall?" I pointed out.

"Well then this will all work out fine! In the meantime have a look at the clothes we got you then pick a casual outfit and have a shower cause we're all going out to dinner tonight!"

And with that he left the room.

I only have now just realized that i'm still in my pyjamas.. Or Liam's clothes which i shall call my pyjamas. Oh well time to look through the bags of clothes. I opened one of the bags and found a shoebox.. I pulled the box out of the bag and opened it, only to see a pair of red supra high tops exactly like the ones i have at home! And also the exact same as Niall's!

"NIALL!" I yelled excitedly.

"What, huh, yes?"

"Who got me these?!"

"Oh, uh, i did.."

He looked down at the floor shyly and rubbed the back of his neck with one of his hands. I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug then kissed him on the cheek.

"Niall! I am literally in love with these shoes! I have the exact same pair at home!" I said hugging him again.

"Uh it's fine..." He blushed. How cute.

"Niall, honestly- you are amazing! I love you!" I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Why are you so excited?" He asked laughing.

"Because these are my favourite pair of shoes!"

"Well then i can't wait to see your expression when you see what else we got you!"

"What else did you guys get me?" I asked.

"Well we all picked you out a pair of shoes and 2 outfits each!" He smiled while i almost choked on my saliva.

"Oh my god. I love you guys! Except maybe Harry. But still!" 

"Why do you hate him so much?" Niall asked frowning slightly.

"It's not that i hate him, it just annoys me the way he flirts with me and stuff.."

"Ohhh, okay."

"Yup!"

"So are you gonna look at the rest of the stuff or?" .

"Oh yeah! I forgot.."

I looked at the shoes first. Niall as you know got me red supras. Louis got me a pair of white toms.. Don't know if i'll ever wear these but hey! It's cool to try new things. Harry got me a pair of low white converse, the exact same as his. Liam got me a pair of all black converse high tops and Zayn got me a pair of purple Nike high tops.

With the outfits the boys got me, they were all literally similar to what the boys wear. For example- Niall got me (first outfit) a red Chicago bulls snapback, light tan coloured chinos and a red singlet to also go with my supras and (second outfit) light blue denim short shorts, a white singlet and a red hoodie to probably go with the supras and snapback.. Louis got me (first outfit) a pair of blue skinny jeans, a blue and white striped shirt and the toms he got me to go with it and (second outfit) a pair of white short shorts, a red and white striped shirt and also to go with the toms i assume.. Liam got me (first outfit) navy blue skinny jeans with a blue and green plaid shirt and the black converses he got me and (second outfit) a red plaid shirt with black short shorts to go with my black converse. Harry got me (first outfit) a pair of denim short shorts with a  white shirt that said "love" on it to go with the white converses and (second outfit) a white baggy singlet to go with a black flowy high waisted skirt with the converses..

And finally Zayn got me (first outfit) light tan coloured chinos with a white singlet and a purple and white varsity jacket to go with the purple Nikes and (second outfit) tan coloured short shorts with a purple plaid shirt to go with the Nikes i presume.. Overall i'm pretty impressed with what the boys got me, even Harry. Except i doubt i will ever wear the skirt Harry got me seeing as i'm not a huge fan of wearing dresses and skirts ect.. But it was extremely nice of them to buy me all that!

They also got me some undies and bras.. And apparently Harry chose the bras because he is the one who knows girls "sizes" so well.. This i found extremely creepy.. And he actually does know them well! He got me the exact same size that i am... Awkward..

Guys i'm truly sorry for ranting on about like the clothes and stuff, i just wanted you's to have like a visual of what the boys got Louise. :) thanks for reading! xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
65.1K 2.7K 11
In 2018 One Direction is kidnapped. A video link appears on the Internet and the whole world can follow their interactions live. Harry and Louis are...
86 2 4
A humorous and mysterious short story following the members of One Direction as they try to sort through some weird events.
61.5K 409 26
Enjoy