Descendants The Story Of Love

By msdly13

Well, now that the Isle kids are settled at Auradon everything is normal. Well except for the part that after... More

Authors Note
Charaters
The After Party
I Need Some Help
Getting Some Help From Them
Yes or No
Date Night! Right?
Bibbidi- Bobbidi- Bowl
Here Is The Truth- Kind Of
Sorry, I Can't, But What If?
New Plan! Can I Come?
A Long Journey To Home
A Long Flight To Family
Home Sweet Home
So What Brings You Here

The Next Day After

361 6 0
By msdly13

Jay's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my face. "Ugumpg," I made as I pulled the sheets to cover my face. The next thing I know is that my blanket is ripped off from me. I open one eye and see Carlos. "Wakey, Wakey, Eggs and Bacon," he said cheerfully. "What do you want," I mumble. "It's time to get up Jay. We have school," Carlos tells me. I get up lazily and head to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I brush my teeth, cage my clothes and comb my hair. I get out the bathroom and see that Carlos is waiting for me. "Took you long enough," he said. I grab my beanie and backpack and head out the door. We got into the hallway and saw Lonnie, and she was wearing this peach pink skirt and a gray and white stripped shirt

that made her look adorable. Wait, what? What is going on with me. I was about to go to Lonnie when Ben came up to me. " Hey Jay, I need help. I'm planning this date for Mal and I'm not sure what to do. Do you have any ideas?" "Um, how about a picnic with lots of strawberries  since those are her favorite," I told Ben while still looking at Lonnie. "Thanks man," Ben said while leaving. I was going up to Lonnie agian when the bell rang. "Jay, come on, we can't be late for class," Carlos said. "Ya, I know," I said sadly. I left with Carlos while I saw Lonnie leave for class.

Lonnie's POV
I woke up with so much energy today. "Ahh, a new day a new learning experience," I said while rising from my bed. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that Jane wasn't in the room. "Must have important business to do," I said to myself. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I left it down. I also changed into this.
(Minus the BB cream and purse)

I grabbed my stuff and headed out. I went to my locker to my my bag and books I don't need away. I closed my locker and saw from the corner of my eye that Jay was staring at me. Before I could go to ask him why he was staring at me, the bell rang. Well, I could ask him later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...