The Grim Reaper's touch || PJ...

By Viminji

"You have to kill her again make you and her free from this miserable life." He said patting the reaper's sho... More

Accident
Her Gaze
The pain
The past
An old Ahjumma
Clairvoyant
Memorial service
Resemblances
Her Name
Grim Reaper
The history
His tenant
Her birthday
Old Ahjumma (pt2)
Intro and Questions
Eun la - Past and present
The book
Author's note
Jimin's memory
Just A Vessel
Lost Memory
Author's Note
Her Falseness
He Betrayed
Time: 4:38 PM (final)
To Nowhere
Thank You Note
When You See This

Finding Himself

53 5 0
By Viminji

(A/N : How you all holding up?
Here goes another chappy down, don't ask me how many are more to go! Honestly I haven't planned it yet. But I will ensure you, that the upcoming chapters will be equally interesting.)

"I should quit!" the words came trembling from the boy's mouth, sitting in the practice room with his so meant to be team mates which he doesn't remember, of course.

But only one thing he knows and that is, they all work really hard for the debut and he don't want the reason for them to back off or something.

Because it's so clear that Pdnim isn't giving up on him but what he has fail to see is the boy has to regain his memory to be back like before or at least that's what Jimin thinks.

"What?" the leader's voice roar through the room. All eyes widened on Jimin, sweat and pain from the heavy dance practice long forgotten and awaits for his reply.

The boy hung his head low and didn't have the courage to face them, tears roll down his cheeks. He gets up and prepares to leave.

"Hyung!" Jungkook calls for him.

"You heard me! I SHOULD QUIT!" he says again without turning back.

"what are you talking about Jim-"

"Well isn't easy for me not to remember anything and feel like I am stuck!" he wipes off the tears with his sleeves and turns back

"I can't see you suffer because of me. It isn't easy, I can't help myself but feel like burden to you all." he adds in between his soft sobs.

"That's why we are trying really hard to get you back Jimin-ah" Hoseok chimed and patted the boy's shoulder.

"No Hyung!"

"We get it Jimin! But-" the boy hugs his hyung and Hobi sighs while hugging him back.

"Jimin ah, without you Bangtan is not going to debut!" Yoongi says.

"we will get back the old you Jimin, we just need a little push" says the elder of all.

"We have seen you practice like crazy, we aren't going to waste that, are we?" the leader says calmly because somewhere he knew that Jimin will be back... Heck they all knew that Jimin will be back...

"But!"

"No If and buts! Jimin" Taehyung says and runs upto hug the boy with his boxy smile.

"No one is quitting here!" a voice hoarse through the practice room.

She walked her way to him right where he was standing before he wanted to walk out.

She smiled at him.
He smiled at her.

Her face is the only thing that brings his lost self seems familiar...
Her gaze is the only thing that makes him at peace when he is fighting his own battle...
Her name is the only thing he remembers more than his own name...

Even he is lost himself and his memory which he fights to get back but she is the only one who can make him feel at ease and forget, all the stress he is going through.

"You are going to practice from now on, and I am going to help you!" she says with a commanding voice.
It's been a week since she has been with the boys and became familiar with all of them. She comes in and see them practice and sometime have fun time with them. She feels secure around the boys as if they are part of her life now.

"Wow! Look at you commending" the leader chuckles as he sits up against the wall.

"I am my father's daughter after all!" She says frantically shrugging her shoulder a little. The boys chuckle at her except one who is really nervous.

Although she makes him feel things, still he becomes so nervous around her.

"Um-"

"No! No trying to quit again." she cuts off Jimin and walks towards the door after saying bye to the others.

"Aren't you coming?" she stops at the door frame and looks back at Jimin. The boys chuckle at how flustered jimin get in front of her. They let him go with her, as if they know what Jimin feels like when he is with her.

They let him be with her...

~~~~

She let him be with her...

But he wouldn't dare to look at her face in this state.
"I can't do this rn!" he says and she knew how uncomfortable this is gonna be for him. It's been a week since they have admitted her to the hospital and doing their job while taking care of her simultaneously. Today it's his day to stay with her in the hospital as Eunla is going out to collect some information about her ghost self.

"I know how this feels!"

He sighs and sits on the visitor's chair.

"What if I kill her again?" he blurts out.

She tsk at him "Don't be a baby, Jimin." she says walks towards Minji's bed and looks back at him "You won't kill her, I mean" she rolls her eyes "eventually you will but not yet!" her lips twitch upward a little, kind of resurance to the man sitting there.
"She has to remember everything or at that's what I feel! That's only fair that she remembers everything."

"What do we do now?" he asks looking at anything in the room but her unconscious form on the bed.

"We wait Jimin, we wait!" he nods

"Any lead on- um-"

She laughs and "Finding me?"

He nods again.
"We will find her, don't worry!" she said and took a seat beside him.
There was a silence taking over the room, only the beeping of the machine attached to Minji was heard.

"What made your memories come back?" he asked killing the silence at once.

"You!" she chimed eyes never Minji's body. He frowned and look at her in confusion.

"I mean the younger you." she said looking at him for a second "I saw him in a Cafe with a girl where he accidentally bumped Into me-"

"Ahh I see!" because he knew that would have made her relive the moments from her past and the sins she committed.

"That was the worst night I have ever spent in my Reaper's career" she said with a small smile grazing her face.

"I know how it feels!" he replied hands rubbing together as he sits there in front of her unconscious form and not have the courage to look up at her yet.

Then the beep from the machine Intensively screeches throught out the room.

"Minji!" he shouts as he stood up from the chair.

~~~~

"Jimin" she shouts as she stood up from the floor.

"I might not know how to dance, but I surely know that you are doing it in the wrong direction" she chimed looking at the screen in front of her and looks back at Jimin.

Jimin sighs and slumps himself on his bed, panting heavily from the heavy practice.

"I don't know where I am lacking!" Jimin whispers as Minji comes and sit beside him. She studies him for a moment.

"Jimin"

"Um"

"What's bothering you?"

Jimin removes his hands from his and looks at her sitting beside him, as she looks at him over her shoulder.

'oh God!'

He sits up and the silence over took them. She let him think before speak up to her.

"I don't know!" he brings his hands together and squeeze them, elbow resting on his thighs.
"I mean what doesn't bother me?" he looks at her for a second and looks forward.

"I don't even remember my name Minji, I feel I am living in a dream... A dream which is fake as it seems to be true."

She says nothing.

"I want to believe you all but there is a little part inside me which keeps screaming not to trust nothing yet. I saw myself dancing there-" he points the screen in front of them and her gaze follows

"That's doesn't seem like me! I see a different person out there, whose name is park Jimin. I am not him, as much as I want to believe that I am him."

"I am confused and lost!"

"And I want to find myself!"

She places her hand on his shoulder, which in a way calm him down. The aneixty running up and down in his body, somehow being with her relaxes every muscles that is tensing up right now.

"How did we met?" he asks her.
She frowned for a second and "We met in a library few months ago."

He just nods as he doesn't remember a thing.
"I forgot my library pass and you helped me registering the book, which I need for my school paper work." she smiles at the end and looks at him, now staring at her.

She clears her throat and he gives her a eye smile before looking forward at the screen where he sees himself dancing.

"Then we met at a coffee shop, trying to know each other!" she tugs a hair strands behind her ear and looks at him remembering how beautiful the night was with him and how he opened up to you. And how he mentioned about-

Her smile falls and something hit in back of her head, she shouldn't be mentioning about the other Minji yet, she said that to herself internally.

"So we dated?" the boy eyes glitch in happiness, all the nervousness once feeling around her is long gone. His body feels heavy but that doesn't bother him right now but want to about this girl right here in front of him.

He saw her cheeks flushed turning into a crimson red as she hung her head before replying to him.

"Um- kinda,! She clears her throat and was staring at her legs. He chuckles, looking over his shoulder at her.

"But that was the only time we had spent together" she trails off the last part as a whisper.

Jimin sits back, shoulder slightly touching hers, knees brushing hers. She could feel the heat rise up in her body by that simple touch. He leans towards a bit and "Well that's bad!" he chimed side smirking at her.

"I will make it up to you!" he adds.

"How?" she frowned and looked at him in confusion. He gave her a satisfactory smile knowing that she is getting excited. Then she realised, widened her eyes and looked away.

"By taking you to another date!"

(A/N : Quite a short chappy than usual. But I hope you guys liked it.

BTW I have entered this FF in Wattys2018, so please do support me and vote for me, of course only if you like.

Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
61.6K 1.6K 12
(STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE STORY) (FANFICTION) A story about a guy called Yoongi and a girl called Jiyeon break up due to Yoongi's sudden wedding p...
11.1K 383 25
(Yn) and BTS work in an old shop with a library. It used to be a mansion that someone lived in, but was turned into a shop after the previous owners...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...