The Chosen 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Ali... More

Alice
Introduction:
Chapter One: New Girls'
Chapter Three: French Class
Chapter Four: Illegal Digging!
Chapter Five: The Past
Chapter Six: Wounds That Don't Heal
Chapter Seven: Derek's Wound
Chapter Eight: The Heal
Chapter Nine: Derek's Life
Chapter Ten: Selflessness
Chapter Eleven: Alpha Run
Chapter Twelve: Magic User
Chapter Thirteen: Mr Hale?
Chapter Fourteen: Thirst
Chapter Fifteen: Talisman
Chapter Sixteen: The Monster Within
Chapter Seventeen: Tracking
Chapter Eighteen: First Love ♥
Chapter Nineteen: Jackass
Chapter Twenty: Alpha!
Chapter Twenty-One: Betrayed
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memories
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Shot
Chapter Twenty-Four: Dress to Impress
Chapter Twenty-Five: Surprise Bitch!
Chapter Twenty-Six: School Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Saviour's
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Dead
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter Two: Mr Hale

3.2K 102 7
By Supreme_Enchantress

First day of school was finally over, and it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would have been. I made my way to my car, and left the school parking lot. I went to the woods, because this Friday was a full moon, and I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. I tramp through the woods, my boots stepping on twigs and leaves left and right, as I went further in. Distant voices came into play, as I neared, I saw the two from my English class leaning down to the ground looking for something. I made my way near to them, as they didn't notice me.

"Lost something boys?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, as they both quickly shot their gazes towards me, looking slightly taken back.

"Hmm, lost my inhale," the shaggy haired boy spoke, as I bent down to his level, my back facing to the open, and my face near the hands of the boys.

"I don't think it's here," I said, as I quickly stood back up.

"These things are like 80 bucks." I chuckle at his comment, before the slightly bald boy, quickly slapped the shaggy haired boy''s shoulder, making us turn around. A man in a leather black jacket was standing there watching us, his hands in his jacket pockets. As he began to walk towards us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he continued to walk towards us. "Huh?"

"Keep your pants on. They lost something here, and they came to find it." I state quickly, as none of them would speak up. His eyes flickered to mine, but they didn't hold angry, they held something different. Before he quickly turned his gaze to the two boys.

"This is private property." He states to us. I was about to say something but bald kid, cut in.

"Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know."

"Yeah, like she said we were just looking for something, but- Uh, forget it." He throws an inhaler at him, and he catches it with ease. He looks at it wearily, before the man in front turns and walks away.

"All right, come on, I gotta get to work."

"Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us."

"Can you bring me up to speed? I'm new to this town." That was a total lie, but I couldn't tell mortal teenagers that.

"His family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago." The bald one finishes. I looked back at Derek to see him walk off before completely vanishing into the woods.

"I wonder what he's doing back." I turn my gaze back to the boys at hand, giving them a small smile.

"Hi, I'm Stiles. And this is my best friend Scott." Stiles points to himself when he spoke, and Scott when he said his name.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Alice." I state looking between them both. "Anyway, I've gotta go. See you boys at school." I trotted off from them, as they went the other way.

...............................

The next day arrived, and I sat with Allison on the blenches as we watched the lacrosse game. I see Stiles talking to Scott, but he ran off, and he went to chase him but decided not too.

"I'll be right back." I state to Allison, as she gives me a nod. I made my way down to the bench where Stiles sat. I appeared at this side of him, my black leather jacket around me.

"Hey Stiles." I state, as he looks up to me, then back to the field, but then back at me, his eyes widen slightly.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Uh no I'm talking to the bench..." I remarked at his obvious stupidity. "Of course you. Did that meet in the woods meaning nothing?" I asked jokingly, as he laughed, making me take a seat next to him.

"So, you're the sheriff's son. So I've heard."

"Oh yeah, I help my Dad out in some cases." He states proudly to me, then looking back to the pitch.

"I heard that they found a body in the woods, and that's why you and Scott were there. Wasn't it?" I asked smugly, as he looked right at me. "You have a sense of adventure Stiles, I like it."

"You do?" He asked, really disbelieving me.

"I am one myself." I smirk at him, looking towards the pitch as the team disbanded from their talk, and played the game.

"You know they found animal hairs on the body. And it was a wolf." My eyes snapped back to his instantly.

"Do you just say wolf?" I asked, surprised, as he nodded to me. "I thought Beacon Hill didn't have wolves for like sixty years now."

"Yeah they don't." That's all I heard him say, before I rushed from the seat, and grabbed my bag in the process. Rushing off the pitch, I could feel Stiles eyes upon me as I dashed.

I thought Werewolves were no longer back in Beacon Hills, that's why I thought it would be safe to come back, clearly not.

.........................................

The day went by fast, and it was time to change for the party. I had the all outfit planned out, and got ready in a flash. Grabbing my purse as I left the house, locking it. I stopped still, as a car pulled in the driveway, two houses down. I look careful, using my vision to see Allison come out from the front door, and I already made my way over to her.

"Allison!" I yell, and she looked in my direction, her eyes slightly widening. I approached her, and gave her a hug. "I didn't know you lived here. I live two houses down." I state, as I pointed down the street, to my red car parked in the driveway.

"Oh my God. Do you want a ride?" She asked as we made our way to Scott's car, his scent was really strong.

"Sure I would love too." I state, as I climb into the car, holding my skirt down as I sit.

The drive there was quiet, Scott not knowing what to say because he was totally new in the girl department, but it was peaceful enough. Allison and Scott went outside to dance, the full moon upon us, as hormonal teenagers grind against each other. I found Stiles talking to some of the people, as I stood around, slightly pulling my skirt down.

A few hours had passed and I got stuff to drink, and danced a little with some boys, because I look God Darn sexy in this outfit. I could feel Stile's eyes upon me, as I grind against some boy's junk. I would dance with them, but I had a rule of no touching me. As the song ended, everyone departed, I went inside the house to grab a drink.

"Yo! Boys' look what we have here... Fresh meat!" One of the jocks yells, motioning to me. I turn around to see a guy coming my way, him drunk off his head.

"Sorry I'm not meant to be tossed around." I started as I began walking away, but his hand quickly grabbed my wrist, spinning me around. "Let me go!" I raised my voice at him, but he didn't listen. I see Stiles make his way towards us to see what was going on. Before Stiles could intervene, I grabbed his hand that latched onto my wrist with my free hand, bending his hand, as he screamed out in pain, as he keeled to the floor. My hand now free, but my other still twisting his hand around.

"That is a warning. If you touch me again, you'll have a broken hand." I state cockily for every drunken boy there to hear. As I pushed off from his wrist, making him land on the floor behind, he quickly held his hand. I made eye contact with Stiles for a split second, and his face was impressed.

I look around to see everyone staring at me, with a crazed look. But I pushed through the crowd, and made my way down the steps of the house, my heels clicking as I went down. I Let out a sigh. Not even a week here, and I've already nearly broken a hormonal teenage boy's wrist, with total ease.

A few minutes of fresh air, Scott came stumbling past me. I look at his wearily, as he gets the keys out of his jacket, and gets into the car. Allison quickly comes to my side, as we watch Scott drive off down the street. I look at Allison oddly.

"Maybe he's not well." I suggest, but I knew better, and I've seen some much. Three hundred years can teach a girl.

"Allison. I'm a friend of Scott's." We quickly turn around to see Derek standing there with his hands in his pockets. "My name's Derek." I look at him weird, as I suggest we follow him. I wasn't going to let Allison get in a car with a man.

We arrived at his car moments later, as we climbed in. He speeds off, Allison giving him directions to her house. I just stare at him through the rear-view mirror, catching my gaze now and then. The ride wasn't long, as we arrived at Allison's home.

"Thanks." Allison replied as she got out of the car, and walked into her house, not looking behind her.

"Where do you live?" He asked me bluntly, as I pointed to the red car meters down the road. He gives me a look, as I just stare at him back with a dark gaze. Before he drives a bit further down the road.

"Oh, what a gentleman. Thank you." I sarcastically replied,, as I climbed out of the black car, with tinted black windows. As I walked towards my house, not even looking back, but I could feel his eyes burning into my skull from the back. Only to feel them lift as he drove away a few seconds later.

Werewolves! Ugh! Now my classmate is possibly one. This is not going as I thought it would do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
45 6 3
The mystical forces in Beacon Hills take center stage as the formidable witch, Charlotte Benoit, and her werewolf partner, Derek Hale, embark on a jo...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
44.8K 1.1K 36
After Alice's sacrifice to save Scott, she was laid to rest. But Scott and his friends unknowing what she really was, she came back to the land of th...