Magcon Cash

By grace_nxx

A depressed Nash, a determined Cam, and little love stories. All mixed in one. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 1: Part 1
Chapter 1: Part 2
Chapter 1: Part 3
Chapter 1: Part 4
Chapter 2
Chapter 2: Part 1
Chapter 2: Part 2
IM NOT DEAD
Chapter 2: Part 3
Chapter 2: Part 4
Chapter 2: Part 5
Chapter 3
Chapter 3: Part 1
Chapter 3: part 2
Airport
Chapter 3: Part 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 4: Part 1
Chapter 4: Part 2
Chapter 4: Part 3
Chapter 4: 1st Half of part 4
Chatper 4: 2nd half of part 4
Authors Note
Chapter 4: Part 5
Chapter 5
Chapter 5: Part 1
Chapter 5: Part 2.0
Chapter 5 Part 2.5

Chapter 3: Part 3

6.2K 183 167
By grace_nxx

Thankyou ShhImATurtle and Writingwithemily for commenting and voting omg you guys don't know how much I freaked out I love you guys lol 😭😭👏

IM BACK GUYS! I know I haven't updated in a LONG time and when I came back I got over 300 notifications so ily guys thankyou, also thankyou to all who waited patiently for this😂❤️🌚 and woah the update For wattpad is weird. Anyway enjoy ☺️

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Matts P.O.V)

I think Jacob is right... Maybe we should try and be more of a friend to Nash. I mean If he's Cam's friend then he's ours too. We haven't really included him on any thing. After all he's been through maybe we should make more of an effort...

Lost in my train of thought, I walked right into Grace making me tumble over ontop of her, slushy got everywhere and we were both wet and sticky (A/n don't even comment about this ya nasty's)

"Oh my god I'm so sorry holyshit" Matt said struggling to get up but fell again landing on Grace. "Shit I'm so sorry, Are you okay?"

"Ugh yeah, my eyes just burn of slushy and my stomach hurts since you landed on me." Grace laughed.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Guys stop having public sex, you're embarrassing us." Taylor said.

"Said the guy who yells cock everywhere we go." Shawn chuckled.

"OMG Matt get off of Grace you're going to squish her!" Kiera yelled.

"I'm trying!" Matt said still continuing to get up but fails miserably due to the slushy.

"Uhm. Matt. You mind Getting your hand off of my boob." Grace asked.

"OH MY GOD MATT!" Kiera exclaimed, she walked over to them, pushed Matt off and helped Grace up.

"I am so sorry Grace I swear I did NOT do that on purpose!" Matt said getting up with the help of Jacob.

"It's fine." Grace laughed. "Kiera, come with me to help me buy some clothes to get changed."

"No here, use my hoody." Matt said taking of his hoody.

"Uh thanks." Grace said.

Kiera eyed Matt as they walked off to buy some tights. They all waited around outside of the girls bathroom, after a little while Grace came out with Matts hoody on.

"I hope you don't mind." Grace said nudging Matt as they walked to the cafeteria.

"No it's fine. I did fall on you." He replied chuckling.

"Okay good." Grace said walking ahead to Kiera.

Matt smiled at her, she looked good in the hoody Matt thought.

-/Later on\-

(Cam's P.O.V)

We all sat down together and everybody had their food, laughing, talking, and eating. Everybody... Except for Nash. He played around with his fries not eating a single bite. Come to think of it he usually never really eats that much. I rarely see him go I to the kitchen and wen he does eat, he eats only a little and throws the rest away.

"Hey... You okay Nash?" I asked mouthful of fries.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't really have much of an appetite right now." He said smiling at me.

"Okay." I said turning my attention back to the others.

"So. Nash," Jacob said. "What do you like to do? On the weekends or something?"

"I don't know... I usually don't go out. I guess I like skateboarding." Nash replied.

"Really? We skateboard to, do you know any tricks?" Taylor said.

"I guess just the basics."

"Come to think of it we've never skateboarded before..." Grace said. "Right Kiera?"

"Nope." She said eating her fries.

"Well that has got to change..." Matt said. "Let's all go to the skate park later tonight, before the sun sets."

"Sounds like a plan." Grace said.

"Hey, how about you boys go back to Cam's place." Kiera said. "Me and Grace will go back to mine and then we'll meet up at the park."

"Cool with me." Cam said.

"Sure." Everybody else said. They finished there food and the girls when there way while the boys went theres.

-/That Night\-

(Kiera's P.O.V)

"So... The thing with Matt today..." Kiera said putting on a hoody and short shorts.

"What thing?" Grace asked curiously.

"You know, his hoody... The falling and touching of boobs." I said. "Maybe it's love."

"You accidentally touch my boobs all the time." Grace replied. "Does that mean were in love too?"

(A/n seriously that's happened to me way to many times with my friends 😂😳)

"But I do love you boo." I pouted.

"I-l-y-t bae." Grace said.

"Ugh I hate It when people say abbreviations out loud." I said sitting down next to Grace. "But honestly... Do you have a thing for Matt?"

"I don't know..." Grace silently said. "Maybe..."

"Really?"

"He's sweet. And his sweater smells nice." (A/n I bet it actually does. Anyone who has been to magcon and met Matt tell us 👉)

"You've known him for forever, we all have. You sure about this?"

"I don't know? And what about you and Jacob? Huh?" Grace retorted.

"Don't change the subject, we all know I like him so that's over with, you and Matt however is new." I huffed. "I think you should go for it."

"Really? You didn't seem that that happy when he was on top of me and how you pushed him off." Grace laughed.

"I just thought you'd get squished and he did grope you!"

"My hero." Grace said in an awkward voice. "Okay... I'm gonna go for it. Under one condition."

"What?"

"You have to too. With Jacob."

"But what if he doesn't like me?"

"He obviously does. And I'm embarrassing myself to if Matt doesn't like me either."

"No he totally does. The way he looked at you today is cute." Kiera laughed.

"Oh shit it's almost 6 we should go." Grace said standing up. They both got their things and left.

-/At the Cams Place\-

(Third person P.O.V)

"Why are girls so strange." Jacob asked.

"How are we suppose to know, they're impossible to read." Matt said. "One thing I do know for sure is that Kiera has a thing for you."

"Are you sure?" Jacob said a little bit to happily.

"It's obvious, just like its obvious you like her." Matt replied.

"Really?" Jacob was completely happy.

"Hey what do you think of Grace...?" Matt asked.

All the boys turned their attention to Matt.

"Grace...?" Cam asked. "Do you like her?"

"Yeah do you like her?" Shawn asked also curious.

"Maybe.. I don't know." Matt said quietly.

"Caniff what do you think? You're the most close to her." Cam said.

"She's pretty chill. And the episode you guys had at the mall was pretty funny." Taylor laughed. "You should go for it."

"I think I'll try for Kiera." Jacob said.

"I don't think I'm going to do anything about it..." Matt said looking down. "She doesn't really seem like she likes me, and it would just ruin our friendship. I'll just ignore it."

"I guess that's kind of true. It's kind of weird to be thinking this way since we've known them for a long time. I guess I would call them out sisters." Shawn said.

"Taylor what do you think?" Everybody asked.

"Why are you all asking me?" Taylor asked.

"Cause we only know Grace because of you, and we only know Kiera because of Grace." Jacob said.

"I think you guys should both go for it. Grace isn't the girl who would overreact and stop hanging out or stop talking to us just because it won't work out. And Kiera is sweet. She'll probably be a little but more distant but she'll get over it." Taylor said.

"Nash what do you think?" Matt asked. Nash had been quiet throughout the whole conversation.

"Uhm..." Nash said perking his head up. "I guess if I were in your position I would try it."

"Okay, thanks man. I'm gonna do it." Matt smiled at him. Nash smiled back.

"Okay nuff' of this girl talk and let's go skateboarding." Taylor said standing up. He grabbed his skateboard and yelled 'WOOOO' as he walked out the door. The rest of them followed behind laughing.

-/At the skatepark\-

(Still third person P.O.V)

"Oops." Grace said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"I just realized that me and Kiera don't have skateboards." Grace replied. She felt like an idiot. Who plans to go skateboarding and not bring a skateboard she thought to herself.

"Here... You can use mine." Matt said holding out his hand for Grace. Grace was blushing and Matt was proud of his first move. She grabbed onto his hand and was about to stand on his board but stopped.

"I'm just warning you in advance I might break your board." Grace said looking down on herself. "I'm kind of heavy."

"No." Matt said smiling. "You're perfect." Grace smiled as she stood on his Board, he grabbed her waist and gently pulled her out onto the park.

"You can use mine too." Jacob said to Kiera.

"Oh uhm... Thanks." Kiera shyly said. She stood on his Board and Jacob pulled her out onto the park as well. Kiera Accidentally slipped and was about to fall but Jacob caught her, few moments passed of them just looking at each other, Kiera totally embarrassed and Jacob just frozen in fear not knowing what to do.

"Uhm thanks." Kiera hastily said climbing off of him. "Skateboarding isn't really my thing and I might break your neck so I'll just sit over there." Kiera was about to walk away when Jacob grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Don't worry." Jacobs said reassuringly while squeezing her hand. "You'll be skateboarding like a pro by the end and I'll be right by your side." Kiera smiled at him and she got back onto the board.

This is going to be some night all of them thought.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

So I left this chapter for a day and my reads was at 10k and I came back and it was at 11k damn you guys read fast 😂

Uhm anyway, thankyou for 500 votes and 100 comments! ☺️ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it long. Thanks again to all who waited patiently for this 🌚❤️

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
1.5M 41.1K 109
I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One in the Cynosure series.
129K 4.5K 33
He never imagined that this was going to be his life. He thought that one day he would make it out of this god-forsaken town. But at 18 years old Nas...
95.7K 3.3K 29
Falling in love with the temperamental and demanding Senator Nash Grier was not Cameron Dallas had planned. But things rarely go exactly as planned. ...