| Ms. Popular | Part 2: "I Lo...

By TaeJinKook257

¦ English ¦ COMPLETED ¦ ATTENTION!!! ⚠⚠⚠ DON'T YOU EVER SWITCH IT TO THE FIRST CHAPTER IF YOU STILL DIDN'T RE... More

Introduction:
Prologue:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40: Epilogue
Author's Note

14

2K 83 5
By TaeJinKook257

Tzuyu's POV:

My head was so full of the words that Chaeyoung unnie just said. So maybe I planned to stop this and maybe forgive Sana unnie. Since I was the one who ended this relationship and now I'm missing her? No way I need to continue loving Sana unnie cuz this is the only way to get my happiness back.

I tried to text Jungkook.

Chewy: Hey Jk!

Kookie: Hey...

Chewy: I just wanted you to know that...

Kookie: That what?

Chewy: I think I am not comfortable of our relationship.

Kookie: Why?:(

Chewy: Maybe I am just seeing you as my friend.

Kookie: Okay... If this really make you happy.

Chewy: You're not mad?

Kookie: Why would I? But promise me we are still friends?

Chewy: Sure I promise... And thanks:)

Kookie: No problem... Gtg my friends is getting me because we will still have our practice.

Chewy: Okay... Bye take care:)

Yay!!! I can finally chat Sana unnie... Will she forgive me?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yow yow yow yow yooowww!!! Wass up! Do you guys think Sana would forgive Tzuyu? Hmm... A Good luck for me for making the next Chapter! I hope you'll love it:)
Thanks for reading btw! Don't forget to vote love y'all!

-TaeJinKook257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 11 9
This story is inspired by 'Queen of Tears'. I DO NOT own the plot of the story, all credits goes to the writer of the K-Drama. This is also a FAN FIC...
441K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
1.2K 49 16
What if all of the TWICE members decide to go on a road trip? Would it turn out to be a mess? Or will it turn out to be one of there best memories...