『∂εтяσιт: вεcσмε нυмαη σ η ε...

By AriellaR1

REQUEST ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW :) 《What's Allowed》 ⇰ Lgbtq ⇰ Smut ⇰ Fluff ⇰ Angst ⇰ Anything Really 《What's No... More

[Info And Rules]
[Connor X Reader]: Yes, I love you
[Connor X Kara]: Life Outside
[Connor X Markus]: Our Revolution
Thank You!!!😘😙😄
[Connor X Reader]: Me or The Android
My Prom Night!!
[Markus X Reader]: Ex Troubles
[Connor X Reader]: Teach Me
Let's Vote!
[Connor X Reader]: Treat You Special
A New Book!!
The Re-vote
It's not that iMpOrTaNt but look
OK! Just one more thing
why..me
[Connor X Mother!Reader]: Really!?
[Connor X Reader]: Don't Overheat Yourself
[Ralph X Reader]: Don't you dare touch him
Requirements When Requesting
[Connor X Cyborg!Reader]: What are you?
Sorry for the wait
[Simon X Daniel X Ralph X Reader]: Little Thief
[Chloe X Reader]: Freedom Granted
[Connor X Rebel!Reader]: Drop the Gun
[Markus X Child!Reader]: You're My Big Brother
[Gavin X Reader]: Jealous?
The Poll
Request on Hold
[Connor RK900 X shy!Reader]: Are You that Dense?
[Kamski X Reader]: Welcome Home, sweetheart
[Connor X Reader]: Trying
[Connor X Teenager!Reader]: Just Relax
[Markus X Reader]: Special Little Something

[Kara X Male!Reader]: They're getting away

5.4K 95 30
By AriellaR1

I forced myself to restart Mystic Messenger to start over, now I have alarms set up at different times, so I won't miss the chat rooms at night. 😭😥😴

Wait.. LOOK AT THIS!!!

69 comments. Really? Yall need some holy water. Horny freaks, I see y'all living in the comments. section.💦

--------

"Fucking Show off." Hank mumbled under his breath as he leaned his head outside of the window as, he continued glaring at something.

Connor, who sat in the passenger seat was silently waiting. But decided to observe Hank, his curiosity soon got the best of him as he heard the roar of an engine.

Connor leaned his head in the same direction as Hank, right across the street, all he saw was a slim, white car. It's windows were tinted black. And the paint job looked clean and fresh.

Looking closer, Connor analyzed the car.

--------

Analysis: DODGE Charger

- 292 to 707 hp
- MPG: Up to 19 city/30 highway
- MSRP: From $28,995

--------

Connor watched as someone got out of the DODGE Charger.

A man wearing a black suit, that was sharp-looking and well-fitted. His hair was long and fair, yet finely brushed and sleek. His beard was trimmed and cleanly shavened. His face was young and pure, the look of professional was all over him.

The mysterious man rushed out of his car and made his way to the police department, his cup of coffee in hand.

"Who's that?" Connor questioned Hank.

"Oh, him." Hank pointed to the back of the man he was starting at. " That's Mr. Fucking Perfect, thinks he knows all this shit. Can't believe he's back, looks like taking a bullet to the chest wasn't enough."

Connor tilted his head in confusion.

Hank looked at Connor and gave him a frustrated sigh and decided to rephrase himself. "That's Y/n L/n, the most perfect officer here. And is likely known as the most fucking sexiest officer that women fantasize there ass off about."

"You seem to not take a liking to Officer L/n."

"Of course I fucking don't, he's the only one in the damn place that Fowler doesn't give shit to."

"Is he that bad?"

"You mean is he that good? Hell yes! If I had the chance, I would so vandilazie the shit out of his car. It's a mockery to me."

Connor listened closely as he heard Hank vent on and on about you.

--------

A few people greeted and welcomed you, a few giving you a hefty hug as you passed. Even the android at the front desk gave you a welcome hug.

Smiling as you walked over to your desk, lots of balloons and flowers littered it. Along with boxes of chocolates and 'get well' cards that scattered around it.

You took off your suit jacket, throwing it over on the back of your chair. Leaving you in your suit vest, unbuttoning the sleeves of your suit shirt and rolling them up.

You stacked the boxes of chocolates to one side of your desk, collecting all your 'get well' cards and filing them away in your desk. You decided on just taking the bouquet of flowers and cornering by your desk on the floor. You untied the balloons that were around your desk and tied them to the armrest of your chair.

Now that your desk was all cleared from limited space, you turned on your computer and soon directed your attention to your inbox that was fill with over a dozen of emails.

You sighed as you used you mouse to click the inbox icon, soon starting to read alot of emails telling you 'to get better' from some familiar and unfamiliar people.

Abandoning those other emails, you looked over the new case of the android attacking the owner, and taking his daughter. Who is later known as an android as well.

--------

After a couple minutes of reading and deleting your emails, you shook your coffee cup, feeling the emptiness within it. Even though you just came back from recovery, coffee was the main thing keeping you up for today. Deciding against yourself, you just got up and left to the break room, throwing away your empty coffee cup on the way.

You entered the break room, a brand new cup of coffee on the top of your mind. You b-lined straight to the coffee machine, swiftly pressing the buttons towards the type of coffee you wanted and how it was supposed to be.

In the process of nearly being close to pressing the 'start' button on the machine, when a commonly, annoying voice just had to come and announce you.

You sighed in annoyance. "Reed."

"Mr. Perfect." You turned around, not missing his shit-eating grin.

"May I ask why your repulsive presence is ruining my welcome day back on the force?" Giving out a dry laugh.

"Ouch. Didn't know the all high and mighy knew such rude vocabulary. I just heard you were back and wanted to see if the rumors were true."

Turning back around, you ignored Gavin as you pressed the button to start your coffee.

"Sad that you ended up arresting that sniper, looks like they didn't finish the job." Gavin tried mumbling under his breath, only making it audible for you to hear.

You took your time with your coffee, slowly glancing at Gavin through your peripheral vision. You cracked your knuckles, straining out your vains that were becoming visible as you clenched your fists.

Turning around, a nonchalant look plastered on your face. Taking a gentle sip of coffee, you gave a sigh of delight at the pure taste of caffeine.

Smiling, your gaze directed at Gavin. "Y'know Reed, my mom raised me at a young age, had to work 3 jobs, we nearly lived in poverty. No father. But I was taught to never be a quitter, to never give up on life."

Gavin gave a confused look, looking as if he didn't understand one damn thing you said.

"Who cares if you lived a shitty life, look at this society." Gavin pointed his finger at the multiple people in that room. The many people who had families or significant others, the people who were lonely or lived difficult lives.

They were all people who took the time to either work in or out the Detroit Police Department. No matter how hard it was. You were thankful for them. But back to Gavin.

"Yep, all those people who are worth working with. But the whole point of my sad story is to tell you that my mama never raised no bitch. Nor is she ashamed about giving birth to one." You caught Gavin off guard, a sneer appeared on his face. Trying to see if he can fight back your response.

"Why you little bit-."

"Y/n!!" As on que, you cut your attention off of Gavin, and gave it to both of your female co-workers who so happened to disturb your conversation at the right time.

"Hi Sarah, Brenda. How are you?" You greeted them both.

You faked a smile as you listened to both the women talk about your injury, as if it was the most craziest thing they heard. You glanced at Gavin who was in the far away corner of the break room, watching you.

"So Y/n, how do you get your face to look so gorgeous."

"What product do you use in your hair, it looks so soft."

You listened to the women as they blurted out the most randomest questions about you. You took a moment to ignore them, pulling out your phone and checking out the time.

Looks like it's time to the crime scene.
"Sorry, but it looks like I have to leave. But to answer your questions, it's all about the genetics." You threw away your coffee cup, and gave both ladies a smirk and a wink as you passed them, going straight to your office.

"He's so sexy." Sarah fanned herself.

"Mhm." Brenda confirmed, placing a hand over her heart as she swooned.

--------

Turing the wheel, you pulled up by the block, parking your car from the nearby police cars. Looking outside, you made a frown at the sign of rain.

You turned of your engine, and reached over the passenger towards the glove compartment. Opening it, you pulled out your small umbrella that you kept for situations of rain.

Moving it to your side, you opened it outside, closing your car door in the process. You looked over across the street, police cars, officers, and police tape surrounding the motel.

Watching closely, you spotted Hank and the Deviant Hunter enter room 28 of the motel. But soon came out with no direct clue as to where the AX400 ran to.

No cars seemed to pass by you, so you crossed the street, but soon stopped when you noticed someone open the back entrance of the motel and leaving with someone else in tow.

You squinted your eyes and caught sight of a blonde women, clutching on to a young person with black hair. Which you assumed was a child she was holding on to. The way their clothes were worn, their walking pace, and ducking and avoiding the sight of cops.

You knew they were wanted, especially the AX400. You looked above at the automatic train passing by. You knew their escape.

"Their getting away." You mumbled, not losing sight of them.

You your eyes went to slits, you ended up dropping your umbrella on the wet street. You walked slowly across the street. Pressing the side of your waist, feeling for the gun you kept in your holsters, in the inside of your suit.

Soon you began chase. Drawing out your gun. Gaining the attention of some people and a few officers.

"Hey!" You shouted. The android turned back.

The look on the androids face showed a look of shock and distress as she held onto the child's hand and made a run towards the train station.

"Fuck." You ran quicker, watching as the android avoided certain police officers and obstacles in the way.

You did the same, matching her movements. But the sidewalk, being wet by rain only made it a diffcult time running.

The AX400 soon made it up the stairs. Glancing up, the train made its last stop. The stop that the android was gonna get on.

You quickened your pace, following her up the stairs. Making it to the top, the AX400 held the child behind her. Her stance making it clear that she was going to fight if you tried anything.

"Hands in the air and nobody gets hurt." You drew your gun up, aiming it at her. "Don't make me place a bullet between your eyes."

The automatic train pulled up.

"Please, don't so this. I just want to be free."

"Yep, that's what they all say." Your serous tone not leaving your voice, but your lungs did burn from all the running.

"Please." This time, the plea came from the younger child, the look she gave you, the look of guilt that would shame you if you brought them in.

With no other choice, sympathy was your only option.

"Go." You lowered down your gun, doing your best to avoid eye contact with.

"What?" The AX400 looked at you, questioning your response.

"Go...Kara." Kara gave you a shocked look before rushing quickly into the train. A look of thanks was what gave you, feeling great for what you did, but letting a wanted person go was gonna get you into alot of trouble.

"Fowler is going to kill." Whispering to yourself, slipping your gun back to your holster.

--------

I just heard that IHOP changed their logo to IHOB, now I wanna go get some breakfast there. 😢

Up Next:
[Connor X Mother!Reader]: Really?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.5K 48
These are all imagines, with all our androids! I'll do xReaders or AndroidxAndroid. I will do smuts as well (we aren't innocent here). Request in the...
1.6K 26 3
A host of Detroit: Become Human Oneshots
11.5K 89 22
Why hello there so this is a little book that I've I wanted to too so here it is please message me for requests of the book! Things I will NOT write...
9.5K 407 41
"can i ask you a personal question, ajax?" connor asked, leaning against the table, "why is it that you're a deviant? you're very different from the...