Desperate times | | Akatsuki

By akatsukislut

"Look i made a promise to that kid that I would protect him with everything I had. Do what you want but your'... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
The Yakuza [1]
Butler [2]
So much for a dinner [3]
Killer domestic issues [4]
On the run [5]
Redo [6]
I quit [7]
First day of hell [8]
Fucking Hate Highschool [9]
Second day [10]
Dodge Death [11]
I cant remember...[12]
Study session [13]
Gang gossip [14]
Nothing personal [15]
Live a Little! [16]
Demons [17]
A project [18]
That summer [19]
We meet again [20]
Not ordinary [21]
Tortured [22]
Weasel finds out [23]
Fifty shades of gay [24]
Not that bad [25]
Favor [26]
Thanksgiving puppet *special chap*[27]
His past *special chapter*[28]
To fast to furious [29]
Enemy of my enemy [30]
Akatsuki[31]
Gods eye [32]
Field trip [33]
I cant [34]
Why cant i remember?[35]
Elder sister... |36|
Stranded [38]
The mountain between us [39]
Tag[40]
live and die on this day.[41]
What...[42]
What. the. fuck...[43]
Selfish [44]
Gotta be quicker then that![45]
Spring break[46]
Highway to hell [47]
No shame [48]
Drunk *special chapter* [48 1/2]
The night we met[49]
im only human[50]
You left me alone.[51]
Unnecessary Pain[52]
The truth [53]
lost memories[54]
Eternally fleeting [55]
Who was i?[56]
who are you to me [57]
Wants [58]
Youre late[59]
Dont cry [60]
Deal [61] (rewritten)
The end [62]

Taken much [37]

629 44 6
By akatsukislut

I fell down on one knee, drawing my Llama M-82, I rolled aside as his leg swept out in an effort to catch me. I fired two shots upwards into his groin and abdomen, his Protecta clattering down on the hardwood as my third shot took him in the head. Heavy footsteps catch my attention, my red eyes clash with a large machine gun.

You know the ones you see in the typical shooting movies with the ammo draping over the guy as if it was some fucking necklace? Yes that type of gun.  "Ah shi-" Before i could even finish my oh so saintful word, the goliath of a man behind the gun gives me a toothy grin.
I leaped to my feet and immediately dove across the kitchen counter taking cover. I check my gun for ammo and a scowl graces my face. "Oh come on." i mentally groan. 

"You brat?! What the hell are you doing!?" Sasori didnt know if the navy haired teen was Dumb or stupid. He gritted his teeth in anger as he sniped through the windows of the mansion taking out the heat signatures that tried to engage Tsugumi.

"Going in there solo was suicide Yakuza. Remember what Pein said? Well thats exactly what you're doing." Itachis voice chastises over the line.

"You saw what happened! That bastard fucking killed Tayuya! His own daughter. I-i owed her my life. I couldn't just sit by and watch anymore. " i hiss over the line. My anger was sky high at the moment. I didnt know what the hell was going on between karin and Orochimaru. And i didnt care.  All i knew was that i was a coward. I owed Tayuya my life and i let her die.

Soon as i had seen Kabuto step foot behind Tayuya i had been on my feet shrugging off the heavy layers of clothing and hightailing ass to the cabin. Karin would have been fine for now but Tayuya... She wasnt fine. She was gone. "Gomen..." i whisper weakly as i press the ridge of the gun gently to my forehead with closed eyes.

"Werent you the one that said don't take on more then you can chew." Kisames struggled voice says. He was currently in the process of hot wiring a car for their retreat.  'Kami they make this so much easier then the movies.' Itachi was waiting on the other side by the passenger door. His eyes had a worried glint as he stared at the entrance of the cabin. The sound of chaos and gunfire rung through the house. He knew running in after the reckless Yakuza would be suicide. Pein had ordered them strictly to not engage the targets and if so then to retreat. He sighed heavily closing his eyes briefly and murmured. "The hell are you doing Yakuza..." 

I toon the members out, tossing  the empty magazine. Bullets whiz over my head smashing into silverware. My ears twitched as the sound of the gun got closer.

*thump*

My eyes dart to a fallen knife stand. The bullets suddenly stop, following the sound of cursing. Launching myself to the fallen stand, i grip the handle of a kitchen knife. Pushing myself up hastedly and with a flick of my wrist, the man collapsed with a knife imbedded in his skull.

Not wasting any time, i bolt throughout the house taking down more men left and right. I now had a slight scrape on my forehead and a bruise on my lower back. Busting through another door i immediately lean back on reflex maneuvering a gun holding hand away from my face. The man goes to punch me with his other but i twist his wrist causing him to shoot the floor in pain. Hopping up, my leg shoots up and locks around his shoulder and my other locks around his midsection. Like a snake i maneuver myself till my legs are wrapped around his neck. I instantly lurch my weight back making us both slam to the ground, his head crashing into the floor with a loud thud.

I grunted as im hauled up and my back is slammed into the wall. My new opponent's hands wrapped thoroughly around my throat. I struggled, trying to kick the guy in the groin but only managing to connect with the man's shin. The attacker snarled, loosening his hold on my neck. Without pausing, I threw my left arm between us, turning to the side and trapping the attacker's arm against his own chest before elbowing the man in the face. He stumbled back for a second clutching his now bleeding nose. I catch a glimpse of the guy that attacked me befores gun and snatch it from his lifeless hand and aimed. The man goes rigid with wide eyes but i show no mercy pulling the trigger.

*click*

"Gotta be fucking kidding me." i mutter in irritation as i run out of ammo again when i need it. The man upon realizing i had no ammo begins to lunge toward me. Flipping the gun in my hand so i was holding it by the barrel, i chuck it hard. The man crumbles to the ground in agony once again as pools of blood leak from his nose. Who knew using an empty firearm as a projectile would be so useful?
I stood over the injured man for a split second before finishing him off with a well-placed axe kick to the sternum. 'That should keep him down.' As the attacker rolled on the ground, sputtering, I ran forward and pushed through to the room that had been on the camera.

"Brat you need to hurry up now! I see lights heading this way from down the road." Sasoris impatient voice practically shouts through the line making me wince.
"Definitely not our guys." Kisame adds grimly.

Throwing the still petrified redheads arm over my shoulder i glance back from where i came.  'Place is practically a campus.' I groan mentally. "T-tsugumi i-" Karin begins shakily.
"Shut up for once." i cutt her off bluntly. My eyes catch sight of a body laying on the floor, her blood pooled around her. Gritting my teeth, i send a mental prayer to the deceased girl.

I look around the room for any faster routes, my eye landing on window. Supporting Karin over to the window i yank the blinds off. "Itachi bring the car by the back window!"

Not waiting for his answer i reel my fist back and punch the window. I wince as it shatters and bits of glass are now imbedded in my skin drawing blood.
"Come here Karin." i use her full name sternly as she shakily stumbles up to me. Instead of her usual flamboyant behavior, her eyes were puffy and filled with genuine fear. I would have sympathized with her if it werent for the fact we were at deaths doorstep if i didnt take control. Besides, she didnt deserve my sympathy. She had been betraying me this whole time. She was no different."W-why are you helping me..."my red eyes clash with her similar ones in hostility.
"Dont think just because im helping you doesnt mean i wont hesitate to kill you." Her eyes widen in fear and guilt before casting down.

The sound of a horn breaks the tension and i look down out of the window.. Kisame stood on the SUV with his arms stretched out. Yanking Karin up by her wrist i usher her to leap from the window. She gives me a baffled look and shakes her head."T-the hell am i jumping from 2 sto-AHHCH" She releases a squeal as i had pushed her out of the window. Peeking over the ledge i see Kisame gently setting her down and ushering her into the truck. I hoist myself up onto the window sill getting ready to jump down too but yelp in pain as something yanks me back.

"Kid!" Kisames voice calls worriedly. "Just go! Ill be fine!" i call out with a wince. I claw the wrist of the person  dragging me receiving a satisfied grunt as im let go. I still in shock finally able to look at the smirking silver haired man. 'Where had he come from?!' He wasnt in here when i checked.

Rage sparked in my eyes but before i could i act on it, his fingers plunge into the nape of ny neck. My knees go week and i collapse with a harsh thud on thr floor. Black dots blur my vision as i couldnt move. I felt a harsh grip on my ankle as i was now being dragged. 'Gomen..' I blacked out...
||
Sasori let out a growl of agitation as all he could do was listen to Tsugumis struggles through the mic. The line went unnaturally silent. "Brat..." He practically pleaded in desperation hoping the prettyboys annoying voice would greet his ears.
"Such a shame..." Sasori went rigid as cold metal pressed into the back of his head following a click sound. "You were one of my favoritessss Sasssori-kun. But alas no one will suspect anything. Anything can happen at night in these mountains. Especially the finding of 2 dead bodies buried deep in snow." Orochimarus voice hissed in his ear. Sasori showed no fear. His even breaths visible in the cold he glanced at the pale man from the corner of his eye. "You'll die for this. The Akatsuki will find you." Silence responded before
amused cackles erupted from the man. "To bad theyll be looking for you. Or should i ssssay your dead body." A sharp pain collided
With his skull as black dots blurred his vision. He had went unconscious.

Itachis grip on the car tightened as multiple black SUVs piled in the front of the cabin. He perks up as Tsugumis friend and soon Kisame get in the truck. Noticing Tsugumis absense he opens his mouth but is cutt off as bullets began to skim the truck. They had noticed them...
Putting the shift in gear, Itachi floored it out of there. His heart was heavy in guilt, knuckles turning white. A tense silence in the car, the ravenette looked at the rear view mirror as they drove through the snow to the rendezvous point with Sasori. The whole mission had gone to shit but least they were able to figure out the Sounds leader.

"Cant believe it was that snake all along! " Kisame growls from next to him. His heart was heavy with guilt as well. Not once had they ever left a man behind. The reason Tsugumi had joined in the first place was for safety and now the gentle giant felt like he had let her down."It explains why he picked this place of all for a field trip." Itachi added, his onyx eyes glancing through the mirror at the silent red haired female. It was common for people who witness the things that had happened only moments prior to react like that. Itachi assumed although she was clearly affiliated with the sound that it had been the first time shed ever witnessed blood shed. 'And to be her own sibling at that...' Itachi could only imagine what was going through the Uzumakis head right now. He wanted to say something but he couldnt find the words. What do you say to someone who just saw their sisters brains blown all over them. He didnt know why Tsugumi had recklessly engaged to save the girl but he wouldnt have her efforts go to waste. Soon as they met up with Sasori and got back to base he would interrogate her. It was his forte afterall. "What are we gonna tell the kid..."Kisames voice echoed through the car. Itachis eyes widened in remembrance of the young boy. "I...i dont know..."The uchiha whispered weakly running a hand through his locks. He suddenly noticed how the sniper of the squad had been unnaturally silent.

Itachis eyes turned to slilts at the dark chuckle that echoed through the radio.
"I know who you are now...and we will find you and we will kill you."  The uchiha said darkly:
Kisame had never seen his partner say something so threatening yet so calmly. His clouded onyx orbs were filled with lethal intention.

"Good luck."
||
~Author-sama
Man that was intense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
901K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...
89K 6.8K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
205K 5.7K 39
You are a celestial spirit, a beautiful nymph, trying to hide from your abusive past. You are (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/n). You find the Fairy Tail guild and m...