Sweet Creature ∞ Emmett Culle...

By Bellesabella

"We choose our own path . Our own values and our actions, they define who we are are." Twilight * #8 in fork... More

Prologue
Forks
First Day
Edweirdo is MIA
Near Death Experiences
Not so secretive secret
The Cullen's
What am I?
Dates and Mates
Vampire Baseball
Breaking Charlie
Tribrid
Awake
Sequel!!!
ooops
HEYYYY

Field Trip

7.7K 181 2
By Bellesabella

The day after the accident Bella and I return to school in time for the field trip our class is going on. Bella and I were walking towards one of the busses when Mike walks toward us.
"Look at you two huh. You're alive." Mike said with a chuckle.
"False alarm I guess." I shrugged. "Excuse me." Bella said before walking onto the bus.
"Um now I wanted to ask you, you know, if you know it's like a month away, but do you wanna go? To Prom with me?" Mike asks but I'm not fully paying attention. Emmett was standing directly behind him.
I remove my gaze from Emmett not missing his wink to look at Mike. "So, what do you think?" Mike asks."About what?" I asked not remembering what he was talking about.
"Do you wanna go to Prom with me? He asks again."I'm sorry I can't I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend but you should ask Jessica. She'd love to go with you." I said before walking onto the bus taking a seat next to Bella.
∞∞∞
Bella and I get separated through the crowd of people and while trying to catch up to her I get joined by Emmett.
"What's in Jacksonville." He says bluntly walking beside me. "So you have inhuman speed, strength, and now hearing. Color me impressed." I said sarcastically.
"You didn't answer the question." He said and I rolled my eyes. "My long lost boyfriend." I answered sarcasm thick in my voice.
"You have a boyfriend?" He asked clenching his fists. "That was sarcasm you big bear." I said before walking towards Bella and Edward.
"Bella." I said as I joined her side. "And Edweirdo." I said and I could swear I saw him crack a smile before walking away.
"Zoe, Bella! Guess who just asked me to prom." Jessica said excitedly. "Who?" Bella and I asked together.
"Um Yeah I actually totally thought that Mike was gonna ask you Zoe. It's not gonna be weird though right?" She asked.
No. Zero weirdness." I said mimicking her. "You guys are great together." Bella said sending me a glare.
"I know right." Jessica said before walking away.
I walked away from Bella and toward the busses to look for my cellphone when Edward joined me.
"Edweirdo, what a pleasure." I said sarcasm laced in my voice. "Zoe." He said as we walked toward the bus.
"I just wanted to formally introduce myself but even if I did I feel like you would continue to use the nickname." He said and I smiled.
"I'm glad you're catching on buddy." I said before walking onto the bus to see Alice and Jasper sitting in the back.
I walk to the seat Bella and I were in and found my phone. I decided to just wait on the bus as the others were already walking back.
Alice quickly rose from her seat and joined me. "Uh-Hi." I said awkwardly.
"Hi I'm Alice." She introduces myself. "I'm Zoe." I said to her. "I know Emmett talks about you all the time and I just couldn't wait to meet you." She said smiling.
Bella steps on the bus and Alice stands up. "It was great meeting you." She said with a smile. "You too." I said back as she walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 25
"Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀ...
562K 15.8K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
260K 10.3K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
8.4K 255 24
❝ It doesn't get better than this ❞ Emmett Cullen female!oc