The Power Of ASEAN!!!

By aSeCreTfANgurL

"With great power, comes great responsibility." -Marvel's Spiderman In the world of... More

What's Your Problem, Malaysia?
Author's Note
What Happened to Myan?!
The Adventure of Cooking With Indonesia And Timor Leste Part 1
Happy Independence Day, Philippines!!! :)
What?! This Can't Be Happening!!!
Christmas Special
The Lost Durian (Part 1)

Before We Start...

1.8K 39 50
By aSeCreTfANgurL

Hey you guys! This is my FIRST Asean FanFic book and I am really happy that I make this book.

Some of the characters of this book are my Hetalia OCs and some are not.

Anyway, let's predict the genders and abilities of the characters:

Brunei: Male; Attacks with Nature

Cambodia: Male; Great Warrior (no idea of abilities)

Laos: Female; Great Warrior (no ideas actually)

Vietnam: Female; Great Warrior (for real, she's a headstrong)

Myanmar: Male; A Clever Warrior?! (No ideas for his abilities)

Thailand: Male; A friendly warrior with his elephant, Toto (Aahh! Why My brain sucks, I Mean lacks of ideas?!)

Singapore: Male; A great sailor of times in Southeast Asia (Maybe, you can help me :)

Malaysia: Male; With great abilities from his ancestors and people and has a great, secret weapon, durian (Give me some ideas for greater abilities)

Philippines: Female; has a big, angel wings (represents her as a major Roman Catholic country in Asia), can summon mythical creatures like Norway, fights with the martial art of Arnis and armed with a rossary on her neck and a yoyo in her pocket. (Wow! I got so many ideas about her!)

Indonesia: Female; Originates the spices of a lifetime (wHat aN IDeA!!!), has a unique kind of magic (WHat mAGic?!) and I so-called goddess of beauties... (I adore her...:)

That's all! Thanks to IAmHetaliaCambodia, AshuriNikoru, and Euphrates_Katyusha for being my inspiration for this Fanfic... And please... Help me to gave some characters a greater ability...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 99 12
The Axis slowly turn 2P and their goal is to brutally murder all the allies. Revenge for the countless times they have attacked them. Though three pe...
47.3K 609 13
A new collection of crappy fanfics written by yours truly .~. BTW PLEASE REQUEST FOR STUFF And finally, I hope you enjoy your experience, love~
472K 4.8K 45
Hello! This is a Boyfriend Scenario of Countryhumans, I only make X FEMALE Reader, not Male... Sorry!
82.1K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...