Butterfly Wishes

By laylah678

SEQUEL TO THE FINAL WISH (CAN STILL BE READ ALONE THOUGH AS THERE WILL BE ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR YOU TO UNDER... More

Butterfly wishes
Butterfly wishes - Chapter One
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Two
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Three
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Four
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Six
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Seven
Butterfly wishes - Chapter Eight

Butterfly wishes - Chapter Five

44 10 6
By laylah678

NOT BEEN EDITED!! :)

“Rise and shine, little one!” Ozzy said cheerily as he opened the curtains in the morning. As soon as the light shone through the window I pulled the duvet over me, shielding my eyes from the blinding light.

“Five more minutes Ozzy.” I said not making any move to leave my spot. He sighed lightly and came and sat next to me, I felt him run his fingers through my hair, then his fingers found my neck and I knew that he was going to tickle me, so I shot up so quickly that I tumbled onto the floor. A loud thud echoed through the room.

“Ella? Did you break a bone?” Ozzy asked looking amused as leaning over looking down, I playfully glared at him and took the hand he was offering to lift myself off the ground.

“Mind if I use the bathroom first?” I asked rifling through my bag, I wasn’t going to wear my wedding clothes until later, so I grabbed a black top and black jeans and looked at Ozzy expectantly.

“Go ahead.” He said smiling as he picked up the remote. When I was ready and dressed, I told Ozzy that I was just going to wonder the halls, so I grabbed my bag and slipped my card into it.

However before I was even out of the door, I came face to face with a sight that I can only describe to you as sickening, nauseating, and simply gruesome; Elijah and his beloved in a position that really should really not make itself out of the bedroom.

“Oh! My eyes! My eyes!” I said putting my hand up to cover them. At the sound of my voice the couple pulled apart slightly and giggled.

“Oh Ella! There you are, finally! We’ve been waiting for a while now.” Lilly said in her nasally voice.

I frowned, who told them what room I was staying in?

“What do you want?” I asked fighting to keep my cool. Just as Elijah opened his mouth, Ozzy stepped out of our room.

“Hey Ella, seen my phone?” he asked.

“It’s on the dressing table, on charge.” I told him. He let out a thanks and let the door shut behind him, I turned and saw that Elijah looked confused.

“Ollie right?”

I glared at him “No. His name is Ozzy.”

“Well, Ollie, Ozzy whatever, that’s not the point. What is this? Some sort of fling?”

I just stared at him incredulously, hah he gone mental?

“Are you insane? I just told you yesterday, he’s my boyfriend.”

Lilly let out a little laugh “What Elijah meant was, it’s nothing serious is it? You know, you’re not like seriously together?”

I let out a humourless laugh “Look, I don’t know what wrong end of the stick you’ve gotten hold of but, Ozzy and I are very much together thanks very much. And yes before you ask, we are very much in love. So there.”

Elijah just stared at me then shifted uncomfortably, glanced at Lilly who was now mirroring his expression.

“What is it that you want exactly?” I asked crossly, crossing my arms over my chest. I was seriously fighting the urge to just walk away and ignore them, especially if I needed to make it through the wedding.

Elijah groaned and copied my actions “Fine, well I kinda, sort of, needed you to well...,be Mason’s date this evening.” He then let out in a rush.

“You want me to what?” I uttered in disbelief. “What is wrong with you? No, there is absolutely no way I am doing that.”

Elijah pouted “Ella! Please, I can’t have Mason moping around on my wedding day.”

I snorted “Well, I’m failing to see how or why that is any of my concern. And anyway why would Mason not be moping if he’s with me?” I asked him confused.

Elijah looked at me and scowled “Are you freaking blind? He’s so bloody head over heels for you!” he looked at me and added “God knows why though.”

“What?! No he’s not. He hasn’t seen me in two years! And he didn’t like me before anyway.”I retorted, rapping on our door. Why was Ozzy taking so long?

“Ella, look please, I know being kind isn’t exactly in your nature but couldn’t you please at least try? It’s our wedding, it’s our special day, and we deserve everything to go perfectly and smoothly.” Lilly let out stepping forward and taking my arm and giving me a fake smile.

I sighed and took her hand off my arm. “Look, both of you should just get out of my sight before I get really mad.” I could feel my face heating up, just as I was about to launch into a rant, Ozzy stepped out into the hallway, he looked at the display in front of him and gave a little chuckle.

“What’s going on?” he asked, looking from me to Lilly then to Elijah.

Elijah let out a scowl in my direction “Nothing, we’re just going.” He said taking Lilly’s hand and taking her along with him down the hallway.

“What happened little one?” Ozzy asked me softly, using the first nick name he’d given to me.

I sighed “They want me to be Mason’s date this evening.”

“Oh.” Ozzy looked at me “It’s okay El...Don’t cry,” he said noticing the fresh tears that had welled up in my eyes. He pulled me close and stroked my hair “its okay.” He soothed.

I sniffed “Everyone thinks that I’m making it up that you’re my boyfriend.

I instantly felt Ozzy tense up “Ella, listen to me. People say things all the time, you know. They’re just low live that don’t have anything else to do, they’re pathetic and stupid people, and I’ve told you time and time again that you shouldn’t take any notice of their rubbish they come out with. As for that Lilly girl, it’s obvious how jealous she is, I mean look at you; you’re so beautiful, smart, funny, amazing, sweet, and well everything that I’ve always dreamed of being in my...,” he was interrupted by me letting out a big hiccup.

He laughed and smiled as he kissed my cheek “And, well you know, obviously she’s upset because she couldn’t score someone like me.”

I giggle and pinched his cheek softly “Obviously.” I echoed. I stood on my tip toes and quickly leaned pressed my lips to his “Thanks Ozzy.” I said. He pulled me into a hug “Always for you little one.”

He took my hand “Come on, let’s get to breakfast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on, just as I was putting my sparkly earrings into my ears, Ozzy appeared by my side, he hugged me from behind and let his hands rest on my waist.

“You look beautiful Ella,” I smiled as I glanced in the mirror and saw him smiling and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Thanks Oz.” I replied, turning around and kissing him on the cheek. “Ready?”

He nodded and took my hand. Downstairs in the hall, it was very busy, I glanced down at my dark blue dress that was long and flowy and frowned, everyone else seemed to be in short dresses, they looked pretty slutty, even the older women, as their dresses barely made it below their bottoms and they were so tight you could practically see their boobs popping out.

“Is this supposed to be a nightclub or a wedding reception?” Ozzy said in a jokey manner. I pulled my card out of my bag to check if we were at the right location. We were.

“Best get some seats yeah?” Ozzy said taking my hand and leading me further into the room. After about ten minutes or so of looking around and waiting for more guests to arrive, I realised that there was no-one else here that neither Ozzy nor I recognised.

I looked up to where Ozzy was standing a few feet away on the phone, he looked worried and when I smiled at him, he smiled back but it didn’t reach his eyes. After a few seconds he walked back to where I was seated.

“Ella,” his voice sounded so urgent that when I stood, I felt butterflies in my tummy.

“What’s wrong Ozzy?” I reached out and placed my hand on his arm.

“Sweetheart, I’m so sorry but I’m going to have to leave...it’s my brother... he’s home.”

I felt a surge of panic arise, but I quickly swallowed it down, now was not the time for my dramatics.

“Okay, um...I’ll quickly pack your stuff, shall I call or cab or will you do that?” I pulled my bag on the seat and quickly fumbled inside “Oh goodness, where’s the card, the stupid flipping card...um, is it in here?” I pulled my purse out frantically trying to pull the zipper open.

“Ella, baby, don’t worry. I’ll just go to reception and tell them to call me a cab. Meanwhile, I’ll just grab my bag, I didn’t pack much anyway. If you find anything left just bring it with you tomorrow.” He quickly kissed my forehead and with a wave headed off towards the lifts.

I sighed and took my place back on the wooden bench. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know, I’m in someone’s arms.

“Hey! Put me down!” my arms wave around and accidentally I feel my hand whack this person’s face.

“Calm down, it’s only me.”

I felt my heartbeat return to normal as I glared at Mason.

“Why didn’t you just wake me up?” I asked him brushing down my ruffles.

“You looked so peaceful, like a sleeping angel. I didn’t want to disturb you, what were you doing at the party anyway?” he asked me frowning.

“I was wha-...wait, what party? What are you talking about?” I scrunched up my eyes, as I was still taking in the surrounding, the lights were so bright and I couldn’t bear to face them with my eyes wide open.

“You were at some girl’s twenty-first birthday. Well the after party.” He told me. I could tell he was fighting to keep a laugh inside.

“No! I was at the wedding!” I retorted smugly.

“Ella, that wasn’t the wedding, the venue changed, it was on the ground floor. Didn’t anyone tell you...Lilly said she had...,” he tailed off and his eyes met mine in understanding.

“Ah.” We said in unison.

Mason chucked “Well that explains it then.” He frowned for a second “Where’s your boyfriend?”

“He had to go...his brother...,” I stopped, realising that I didn’t really know what to say. Luckily Mason let it go and nodded.

I yawned and leant against the wall.

“You should probably get some sleep, I’ll see you. And um...don’t worry about missing the wedding, I’ll let my mum know what happened. “

I nodded gratefully, too tired to reply. As soon as I got inside my room, I didn’t have enough energy to do anything other than kick my shoes off and throw my bag on the floor. I climbed into bed and sighed, I wished that Ozzy hadn’t had to leave. What a waste of time this evening had turned out to be, I had travelled here all for nothing. Curse that wretched Blondie. I didn’t sleep that well that night despite being extremely worn out.

When it was morning, I quickly jumped out bed and bundled all my clothes into the suitcase. After Lilly’s terrible actions yesterday there was no way I was going to stick around for the after celebrations, I quickly dragged my brush through my hair not bothering with any make up and grabbed my phone and headed out slamming the door behind me.

When I pressed the down arrow for the lift, I heard my name being called, well shouted. I turned and saw Mia running down.

“Let’s see!” she shouted excitedly.

“See what?” I asked her letting out a nervous laugh.

“The ring!” she said, pulling on my arms to reveal both hands; neither with a ring.

Hope that you liked it! :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 35
A half demon who marries a human in order to get free from her father's clutches and save her mother from his cruel behavior. How would things go whe...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
565 28 39
Synopsis Phoenix was forced by his grandfather to marry his supposedly childhood sweetheart in order for him to get his inheritance. He badly wants h...
9.2M 152K 35
(EXTREMELY AMATEUR) Ella Daniels gave her heart away to Max Wilde, only to get it all crumbled up by him that one night everything between them ende...