The Garden Of Larry

KettleCorn98 द्वारा

This is mainly Harry's point of view with an alternate ending. Please enjoy, and you might want to check out... अधिक

Divorce Papers.....
Can I call you later, maybe.....
Did I come to the wrong house.....
It's nice to knock into you, Louis
Like a real baby.....
Kisses can't solve all our problems, Harold.....
Dear Louis.....
Drunken Christmas.....
Only had four or five.....
Who invited all these squirrels to my birthday party.....
From some sort of 'special place'.....
Technically still married.....
Sounds like a really good idea.....
I will always love you, Louis, promise.....
And what if I don't sign them.....
Goodbye, Harry..... (P.1)
Goodbye, Harry..... (P.2)
I'm up, I'm up, Liam I'm up.....
I'm too depressed to speak.....
Um, hi, I'm Harry and.....
Dear Louis, my love.....
If he could only hear my heart beating for him.....
Liam, this is Anna.....
The thing is, I'm Louis' half-sister.....
Hi, I'm Harry, and I have a problem with alcohol.....
About last night..... (P.1)
About last night..... (P.2)
Till death do us part.....
BONUS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tore a massive hole in my heart.....

24 0 0
KettleCorn98 द्वारा

(Harry)

I was on my way to work and stopped by a little coffee shop for my daily fix of caffeine. As I walked into the coffee shop I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. My legs stiffened and I forgot how to breathe. She grabbed her coffee and headed out of the shop right passed me and I just watched her walk away. My ability to breathe came back along with the feeling in my legs and I began following her. After about an hour and forty-five minutes I decided my obsessions were just plain creepy and gave up. Every day after that I watched her get her coffee and walk away until I finally thought to ask her out.

"Wait, wait, wait." Liam interrupted me.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Your story is mainly about how creepy and stalker-ish you are."

"That's not true." I defended.

"Come on, mate, you followed her for an hour and forty-five minutes."

"So?" I looked at him still confused.

"I'd say that that's pretty creepy and if I as her, I would never have went out with you."

"Well that's you, and I'm not done my story so shut up and listen."

"Fine."

"Unless you don't want to know how Anna and I met?"

"No, I want to know."

"Alright then."

I was walking home from work on a late night and it was raining like it usually does here in London. I saw her walking across from the street and into a bar. After thinking it over in my head I had decided to enter the bar. As soon as I enter I was welcomed by a friendly face.

"Hey, Styles, what brings you to this neck of the woods?" She said.

"Well, Kate, I decided to have a drink tonight, you?"

"I was just leaving, but say 'hi' to Louis for me." She smiled brightly and left.

As soon as she said that I had second thoughts. I mean, why am I even considering cheating in the first place? Whatever the reason, I still haven't changed my mind about asking her out. I made my way to the bartender and ordered two drinks; sending one to the girl. Once she received her drink I sat and waited to see her reaction. She didn't know it was from me and so I gave up for the night.

"Alright, let me interrupt you for a minute her with a question."

"What's the question?" I sighed in annoyance.

"How is this 'not your typical meeting'?"

"I'm getting to that, okay?"

"Alright, finish."

"Thanks."

A few days later I was offered a job by a successful man. It wasn't until the next day that I found out that I worked two office desks away from her. She was the daughter of the man I was now working for and that was going to make things both complicated and easier for me to have a chance with her. We went out that next night and it ended with us both drunk and, well, you know. Stuff kind of happened.

"Wow."

"So, that's how we met."

"Wow."

"I know that I'm a terrible person for having an affair but I need him back."

"Wow."

"Would you stop saying 'wow' and actually say something?"

"How come you cheated?"

"I already told you why and I feel terrible enough, thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you wanted me to say something and I said something."

"You know what?" I stood up and opened the door. "You can leave now." I was so angry.

"I think I will." He stood up and left the house.

I continued to think about that night with Anna. I came home so early in the morning and Louis was really suspicious. It was a lot like the night he asked me if I was cheating. He was sitting in that same chair and everything.

"How come you were out so late?" He asked standing up.

"My boss decided to hold the meeting late and the guys from work thought we should go out for drinks and I forgot to call." He seemed to believe me.

"You scared me." He pouted. "I thought something bad happened to you."

"I'm so sorry I scared you, baby." I walked over to him and hugged him. Thank goodness I didn't smell like perfume or anything like that for him to suspect that something else happened.

"Just don't do it again." He hugged me back. "I'm older than you; I'm supposed to take care of you."

"I know, baby, and you do take care of me; really good care of me." I kissed his forehead.

"Well, don't you ever do that to me again, okay?"

"I won't." I lead him upstairs with me.

I don't understand how I managed to fool him and thinking about it makes me feel so much shittier. My thoughts of that night were interrupted by my cell phone going off. I saw who it was, Louis. I answered.

"Hello?"

"We need to talk." He said.

"About what?" I questioned. "The fancy papers you sent me that tore a massive hole into my heart?"

"Don't be like that." He sounded angry. "Don't you dare talk to me like that and be like that after what you did to me!"

"Are you seriously telling me what to do?" I scoffed. "You may be older, but you aren't the boss of me!"

"You cheated on me multiple times and lied to my face when confronted about it." He yelled.

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit!" I yelled back.

"It's not bullshit you asshole!" He yelled again. "I didn't even call you to argue about this."

"Then why'd you even call?"

"God!" He screamed. "I called to tell you that you're not allowed to see Anthony anymore."

"You-you can't do that to me-"

"Actually, I can." I was frozen, but I wasn't going to let it go.

"I'm sorry, Harry, but you can't see him anymore." So he hung up.

I hung up and couldn't breathe. It was like at that moment I had just realized that I just lost everything in my life that matter to me. I lost my husband, my son, and one of my best friends. Now I only had one more friend I could call and get to help me, except he wouldn't even try because he's more of Lou's friend than mine. I sat back down on the couch and turned on the telly; watching shows might help my brain melt to nothingness and right now that's what I need. I fell asleep on the couch episodes later which is a shame. I'll never find out why Hannah thought it was necessary to tell the group that the text was from her mum instead of just say it was from 'A'.

The next day I shredded the divorce papers and made myself some scrambled eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice, extra pulp. Today was a new day and I had planned on breaking things off with Anna. After my breakfast I took a deep breath, stripped down, and got into the shower. My shower was terrible; all I could think about was Lou and our showers together. It took me back.

"Stop trying to tickle me!" He chuckled. "A double shower is made for our convenience, not for your convenience so that you can reach me better for tickles."

"I highly disagree." I chuckled. "Damn I love you." I kissed him softly and he kissed back.

"You're an ass and we have about 30 minutes to get ready for the interview today."

"Oh, darn." I grinned.

I quickly snapped out of my memory because I remembered how mean he was to me last night and how badly I reacted to his phone call. I hate it when we fight and we only fight sometimes. That reminded me of the times we fought together. But any memory of us together before this separation is better than nothing.

"I'm so done with you!" He yelled.

"Me?" I scoffed. "All I said was that I don't think it was necessary to piss that guy off at the awards."

"I was just speaking my mind and you said you found that to be one of my sexy qualities." He frowned. "So thanks for lying to me!" He yelled.

"I didn't lie but you were way out of line with what you said."
"All I said was that he was a lying selfish bastard who didn't deserve the award he got."

"And you shouldn't have said that." I sighed. "I can't back you up and shit if you say things like that."

"If you don't like that quality of mine then why don't you just break up with me?" He sighed.

"Because I love you and always will love you, Louis."

That memory was one of the worsts that I have. But the one that was the worst happened much differently.

"Don't you F-ing touch me you bastard!" He yelled throwing a glass in my direction.

"Calm down, Lou, you're gonna hurt me."

"Maybe that's what I'm trying to do!" He looked at me with blood-shot crazy-eyes.

"You-you don't really want to hurt me." He threw another glass by me and it grazed my shoulder.

"Sometimes I really really hate you!" He glared at me.

"I love you." I sighed sadly.

"Well, I don't love you!" His right eye twitched. "Never did and never will because you never really loved me!" He started to tear up.

"Babe, I love you." I slowly made my way towards him and pulled him tight into my arms.

"But why?" He cried. "I'm so mean to you." He sniffled. "I don't deserve your love."

"I love you so much and I'll never leave you." I hugged him tighter. "Now, don't you worry and stop getting drunk."

"Alright." He sniffled.

That was the memory that changed everything. In that moment I realized that Lou and I could get through anything and everything if we just talked about it. But I was obviously wrong about that if he wants a divorce. I finished my shower and got dressed into something very casual, then left the house to Anna's. Once I knocked on the door, my body froze. She answer the door and that's when I poured out all that I had to tell her. I was married, I shouldn't have been with her, and that I couldn't see her anymore.

After a while of silence, she finally spoke.

"How could you do that?" She was clearly upset. "You were married and yet you dated me?"

"I wanted you both." I paused. "I just wasn't thinking."

"Well, goodbye." She slammed the door in my face with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I felt like shit and headed home. Home. A place that didn't even seem real to me anymore. I just want to go to my real home. I wanted to go back to Louis and Anthony. I'm going to make sure that I can. I have to.

Once I made it back to the condo I threw my jacket on the sofa. It was nice to finally call something mine and not have to share it with anyone. Unfortunately it was also very lonely. Plus, Louis was the one who I wanted to call mine and not have to share him. Once we had Anthony, I had to share Lou's attention and that was very difficult for me. Now I don't have to share him anymore, because I've lost him. I can't believe I could do this to Louis; I'm such an idiot.

What bothers me the most is I hurt more than just Louis. I avoided Anna the minute Louis kicked me out of the house. I should have broken things off with her right away. Instead, I got scared and decided not to see her anymore. I didn't even explain to her until today. That's three whole months wondering what is going on and I didn't even tell her. She assumed that I was upset and needed time to myself or was spending more time with other women.

I may not have been faithful to Louis, but I'm honestly not the type to see other people. Usually I commit to a relationship and not play the field. Now I'm all alone and I only have myself to blame. I fell asleep on the sofa from exhaustion. The events from the day of separation invading my thoughts.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

my lilly || L.S h⚡️ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.3K 39 16
harry gets tired of being famous so he creates a fake fan account for fun he meets thi guy called louis and well things don't go according to harry's...
✧ Chances ✧ Vanessa द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

157 2 1
⠀Larry Stylinson ⠀ ⠀⠀Sometimes a second chance is much better than the first. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀Entirely fluff ⠀ ⠀Short story ⠀ ⠀Special thanks to Jen ⠀ ⠀All righ...
5.8K 109 20
27.8K 779 70
What can I say, it's my first Larry fic ;) If you wanna know more, read on forth. Love you all, -Ness