IRRESISTIBLE | LuWoo

By lunamintheu

In which Jungwoo will run away whenever Yukhei tries to approach him. More

FOREWORD
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
FINAL

10

2.7K 156 41
By lunamintheu

⚛️⚛️⚛️

Jungwoo bit his lip while clutching his hands together. He's on his way to Yukhei's unit to explain that he misunderstood them and, to apologize. Jungwoo felt really bad because he promised Yukhei, he promised him that if he's uncomfortable of Jungwoo having guys around him, he'll stay away. But it seems he's not doing his promise. But this time is not that bad because Johnny and Jungwoo made up now. They can meet each other without feeling bad.

This time, Jungwoo is standing in front of Yukhei's door and he started poking the doorbell. He poked it thrice but no Yukhei appeared. Maybe, he knows already that he us coming over to confront him that's why Yukhei's ignoring him.

Is he upset that much?

He tried again but still, there's no response.

"Yukhei!" he knocked the door and nearly crying but he tried not to.

Once again, Jungwoo poked the doorbell hard until Yukhei show up, but still nothing happened.

"What the fuck?" and then, he started crying. He took his phone from his pocket to call Jaehyun and the older immediately pick up.

"Hey. What's up."

"Hyung." Jungwoo sobs.

"Oy, what's wrong with your voice? Are you crying?" Jaehyun asked. "What? Jungwoo is crying? Why? Did Yukhei broke up with him because Jungwoo realized that he still likes my Johnny?! Yah Kim Jungwoo!" he heard a high pitch voice from the other line and he clearly knows who is it. "You little dude is talking gibberish. If you don't want me to kick your ass out of here, better to shut the fuck up." Jaehyun said, pertaining to Ten. "So, what's your problem?"

"I think, I t-think Yukhei's mad at m-me. He don't w-want to hear my explanations. What if, he break me up?" Jungwoo then cries and sobbing.

"Don't talk like that. Yukhei loves you. Try calling him."

"I tried, but he's ignoring me."

"What? Okay calm down. Yukhei will not going to break up with you. Just give him some time. Maybe, his mind is still close by now to listen to you. You know, even if Yukhei's acting though outside, he is sensitive guy when it comes to someone he loves, so you better understand him because he loves you." Jaehyun stated and it makes Jungwoo a little bit relieve, but he still worried.

"I'll just wait him here."

"You sure?"

"Mm. Help me to call him too."

"Sure. I'll call Mark, what if the reason why Yukhei is not showing up is because he's not there?"

Jaehyun is right, maybe Yukhei's not here and he is overacting for thinking that his boyfriend is ignoring him. But still, no matter what his reason, Jungwoo cries easly of course because he loves Yukhei and this is making him sad.

"Okay, hang up now Jungwoo. I'll call him for you."

"Thank you so much." Jungwoo then end the call and stare at Yukhei's door. He wonder, what is he doing right now? Was he still mad? Well of course he is because he didn't keep his promise of staying away to those guys whose making him uncomfortable when they're around him, including Johnny.

Jungwoo is in the middle of his deep thoughts when Yukhei's door suddenly opened and their gazes met. "Yukhei." he called and the younger's eyes widened before closing the door. "Wait! Yukhei open the door please!" Jungwoo then knocked the door hard, and then instantly, the door opened again revealing Yukhei's back then walk ahead without looking at him and he followed inside.

Okay, what's wrong with him? He's acting strange.

"Yukhei I-"

"Go home. I'm not in the mood to talk." he said coldly and he still not facing Jungwoo. He's just standing beside the washstand and he's not planning to look at the paler.

"Yukhei please, listen to me. We didn't do anything bad. We just talk."

Jungwoo then tried to come near to Yukhei but the younger speak. "Are you regretting? That I became your boyfriend after Johnny Seo came?" Yukhei then his voice trembled. "I know he's better than me, twice or more but, I can love you with all my heart." he added and his voice become softer. Jungwoo noticed that and all he want to do is give him a hug, Jungwoo realized now what he really means to Yukhei and he feel the same too.

"Of course not! You're thinking absurd, and don't you dare to compare yourself with Johnny sunbae because he's not you and you will never be! You're just Yukhei, Wong Yukhei and you are perfect just the way you are! You are the one I love, so please. Will you look at me?" Jungwoo stated and his eyes were pleading even though Yukhei can't see it.

It made him smile, his heart fluttered too and his cheeks were blushing. Really, he can't really gets mad at him, though he can but it's not lasting. He already tried.

Jungwoo is just, irresistible.

This little problem became really big. Damn it Yukhei, control your feelings.

"I can't." the younger mumbled.

"Why? Are you still mad? Look, we just talk and, and we made up already. I don't like him anymore, it was all in the past and I already have you, I don't regret everything." Jungwoo explained and his voice became softer and softer too, it's because he don't like the idea of Yukhei and him is fighting over this thing and as much as possible, he wanted to end this little problem of them. It's not important anymore but this is making him cry again. "So can you please look at me now?"

"I still can't."

"Why? You don't want to see me again? Are you sick of my face already?" Jungwoo's voice trembled.

"No, I just don't want to face you now."

"I get it, you don't love me anymore." The paler then move back and Yukhei sensed that so before Jungwoo could move again, he speaks. "Don't you ever get out of this room or else! I don't want to look at you but I never said that I will do it! What? I don't love you anymore? I'm not the one who's thinking absurd here! You know how much it scares me when somebody wants you to steal from me." Yukhei shrieked but he still not looking at Jungwoo and he couldn't see his boyfriend's clueless expression so, too bad for him.

"But, you're acting like one. If you're sick of me, I'll just leave."

"Yah! Don't you dare!"

"Then look at me! Why are you talking to me like that?"

"I want to get mad! After seeing you earlier, my anger disappears already that's why I'm not facing you because I want to get mad to you, for not keeping your promise. But still, after seeing you, I realized that I really can't resist you and my heart softened. What did you do to me?" Yukhei said then glimpse Jungwoo and he saw him wiping his tears, his heart becomes softened again. Damn, he can't watch him crying. He's the reason behind those tears.

Yukhei is facing the washstand and sigh deeply. Okay he should forget his pride now because Jungwoo is more important than anything in his life, well except for his parents but they're excluded. He was about to face the older when he felt a pair of arms is slowly wrapping around his waist and Yukhei tilted his head to glance Jungwoo. The latter's head was resting on his back. "I'm sorry for making you upset." He whispered.

Once again, Yukhei sigh and decide to face him now. Yukhei pulled Jungwoo in to his arms and kissed his temple. "I'm sorry too."

"Why are you ignoring my calls?"

"I was listening to music, sorry I didn't hear you called. As soon as I heard from Jaehyun hyung that you're trying to call me, I panicked." Yukhei then kissed Jungwoo's forehead.

"I thought you were ignoring me."

"I'm planning to do that, but I feel like I can't do it even though I tried."

Jungwoo glance him and loose from the younger's grip to hold his both hands and interlaced them, so Yukhei got confused then his eyes got wider when Jungwoo tighten his grip. The paler straighten the younger's arm on his both side for Yukhei not to free from it, then stared him lovingly.

"Hey, I didn't know that you have such a strength." Yukhei said, but Jungwoo smiled before closing the gap between them and lips connecting each other. Jungwoo pulled himself more to the younger and trapped him then bit the other's soft lip and kiss him slowly.

"Ugh, Jungwoo." Yukhei mumbled between the kiss.

"Hmm?" Jungwoo, still kissing him.

"Let my hands go, I'm going crazy." he said then Jungwoo pulled himself away and glance him. "No, it's better this way."

Yukhei was about to protest but it's too late when Jungwoo's lips were attached on his lips again and kiss him passionately but slow. This boy loves slow kisses so much and Yukhei smiled because of that then respond. Jungwoo's lips is like a magnet because everytime they'll separate, his lips wants to chase the other's lips and bit them.

Slow kiss is the best and addicting, why didn't he know that?

"I'm going to sleep here tonight." Jungwoo said between their kisses.

"What?" Yukhei pulled away. He liked the idea, but what about his parents?

"I told them already, and said they want to meet you soon."

A grin flashed on Yukhei's face before pecking at the other's lips.

---

"You what?" Yukhei glance his boyfriend but the paler's head is resting on Yukhei's shoulder. They're sitting on the couch now and Jungwoo is telling everything to Yukhei, about him and Johnny, how both of them trapped at the boy's comfort room and how he tried to throw himself to Johnny and wanting to kiss him with no shame.

"I know, I'm stupid and I really want to get rid of this embarrassing memory. That's why I don't like talking about this. But since it's you and we're okay already, I can talk about it without hesitations." Jungwoo said then eyed him, he blinked his eyes twice and lips were pressed together.

Cute. Yukhei thought and pinched Jungwoo's nose.

"You did great." Yukhei commented and smiled before taking Jungwoo's hand and hold it. "And, I'm sorry for forcing you to tell me about this, knowing that you're sensitive when it comes to that thing."

"No, I'm sorry for not being honest. I should tell you everything because you have the right to know, yet I'm keeping it all to you." he sigh and linked his arms around the masculine arm of his boyfriend. "Ahh! I wanna sit on your lap." Jungwoo glance him cutely. "Can I?"

"Of course." Yukhei chuckled, and without thinking any second thoughts, Jungwoo move his body and sit on his boyfriend's lap. He also wrapped his legs around Yukhe's torso together with his arms then buried his face into the younger's neck. He chuckled again and held Jungwoo on his waist to support him. He also felt a pair of lips, planting some small kisses on his jaw, Yukhei's eyes widened. "J-Jungwoo."

"What" Jungwoo, but still kisses his jaw.

Yukhei swallowed and his hands goes upward to the paler's shoulders, he hold it tight and eyed him. But, Jungwoo is fast, he's the one who's holding Yukhei now.

How did that happen?

Yukhei is out of words when Jungwoo made his back rest on the couch and kiss him without hesitations.

Why is this guy keeps kissing him today, where in Yukhei should be the one who's making the first move?

Oh well, nothing is wrong with that.

He loves it, when Jungwoo is gently bitting his lip and how he kiss him slower and slower like, he's teasing him, and now the latter's tongue is exploring inside his mouth and playing with his tongue.

For a moment, Yukhei opened his eyes to adore the his lover. He's really beautiful tonight, especially while kissing him like this.

Seems Jungwoo noticed that and he stopped for a moment. "Why? You don't like it?"

"Who said that?" Yukhei smiled and brushed Jungwoo's hair. "Come on, let's eat dinner." then pinched his cheek. "We'll continue later, I don't want you to get hungry while doing this. Hmm?"

"Okay!" Jungwoo smiled. "But you know, I don't mind if you'll be my dinner tonight." Jungwoo bit his lower lip and playfully caressed Yukhe's body.

"Silly." he chuckled and gets up, and take note, he's carrying Jungwoo. The latter's legs were still wrapped around his torso and arms around his neck. Yukhei don't mind.

"You're cooking?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to your back so I can watch you." Jungwoo said and Yukhei granted his wish while smiling. He feels great, thanks to his beautiful boyfriend.

"I'll meet them tomorrow." he glance Jungwoo. "Your parents."

"Okay, let's do that." Jungwoo chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

-

A foolish smile flashed on Ten's face while hiding to his room's window. He just realized that he can see Johnny all the way here inside his room. The latter's window is widely opened, and he is changing clothes. "Oh my, he's a god. A god that stolen my heart." he mumbles while adoring the sight.

"Ten! Doyoung is here!" he heard his sister shouted outside.

"Tell him I'm dead." he shouted back and eyes still on the view.

"You're really dead if he found out that you're creepy like this!"

"Omo!! YAH! YOU SCARED ME!" he shrieked when Doyoung suddenly came appeared in front of him.

"You're scarier! What are you doing here?"

"I'm the one who should ask you that because this is my house, my room, and my territory." His eyebrow rose.

"I'm here to get my notes back you freaking little hoe! We're having a long quiz tomorrow and I need my fucking notes that you hasn't still bringing back to me! What are you planning to do in your life?" Doyoung scolded him and glance the sight that Ten was looking and there's still Johnny's figure there. He's done changing."What the?" he glance Ten again. "Really Ten?! Oh my god."

Ten pressed his lips together before standing up to get Doyoung's notes in his table and quietly handed it to him. "Alright! I won't do it again! I just can't help too, and it was an accident. I accidentally saw him there."

"Accident that you'll love for the rest of your life. I know." Doyoung said sarcastically. "I'm going home now. You should study, or else I'll tell Johnng sunbae about this!"

"Aish, alright! Get lost now!" he pushed Doyoung outside with annoyed expression that written on his face. "Really, he's no fun." he mumbled and gaze were darted on his sunbae's room again.

Ten's eyes widened when he met a pair of gaze of the man he's adoring. It's like, he's the one who's watching him.

Then, it's became wider when Johnny smiled and wave his hand to him.

Because of that, his legs became weak and he fell on the floor.

"H-he, he's fucking handsome! What the fuck?! He's not like this at the past? Why did he changed so much? Why? Why!" he sighs and tried to get up again to see Johnny, and then again, the latter's eyes were still on his spot, like he's trying to look for him and he smiled when their eyes met, again.

"Holy shit! I'm going to study now!"

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1K 8
seungmin is startled by the panicky state of the man who just ran into the pound, but even more startled by how attractive he is.
64.3K 2K 14
Mark is a bad boy and Haechan is his next target.
13.6K 1K 39
Where Yeosang is a spoiled prince and San is the first one to tell him 'no'. Yeosang's personal guard, Wooyoung, does not like how close the two are...
45.9K 1.7K 30
where jungkook is an overachiever and taehyung can't say no to a challenge