Regal academy : The Worries (...

By SwanArmy

Disaster has struck on Regal Academy. Can the heroes save Regal Academy? The snow queen has planed something... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Herminie SnowWhite
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

371 15 1
By SwanArmy

Rose's POV
" Hey Rose since we're suppose to bond let's go for a picnic " Hawk said.
" Sure Hawk " I said.
" Great " Hawk said.
" I'll prepare the picnic " Astoria said.
" Ok see you tomorrow " He said. What am I going to do? Its tomorrow and I still can't believe that I'm suppose to bond with my crush.
Hawk's POV
Act cool Hawk. Act cool. I gotta admit. I kinda like to have to bond with Rose and I do like her.
*Tomorrow*
" Hey Hawk " Fala said. I turned around.
" Hey Fala " I said.
" So... Do you like Rose? " Fala said. I slightly blushed. Why do I always blush when people ask me?
" So you do " Fala said. Oh bummer.
" So let me tell you this. Rose likes someone " She said. What? Rose likes someone. But I'm not giving up on her. As long as their not a couple, I still have a chance.
" Anyway bye Fala I have a picnic to go to " I said.
" Ok bye " She said before walking into the castle. I walked to the enchanted forest. I saw a picnic mat layed on the grass with a basket of food. Then, I saw Rose walking towards the mat.
" Hi Rose " I said.
" H-hi Hawk " she said. She slightly blushed when she said that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.7K 85
[FINISHED 2019] Louis had always wanted to travel, so when he finished school, he and his best friend decided to take a backpacking summer trip throu...
631K 18.4K 74
a hwang hyunjin fanfic ( hyunjin x fem reader) 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨...
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
22K 184 15
Aru Shah and her siblings along with Wifey, face a treacherous enemy... That causes the downfall of Aru, as she protects the family she Loves Yeah...