Her Cold Love (Akiza X Male r...

Autorstwa ArlanHanson

Y/n is a strong underground duelist with his powerful deck of blue eyes dragons and when he loses in the same... Więcej

Character info
The invetation and gift
A/N
The fortune cup and seeing her in real life and first duel vs a giant of a man
White Knight takes on robotic dragon
The duel monster spirit world and my new disk and cards
The White Ghost vs The Black Rose part 1
The White ghost vs The black Rose part 2
Pick a runner
A thanks to the readers
Blue Eyes vs Stardust Part 1
Blue eyes vs Stardust part 2
Deal with the darkness
Dark Duel part 1
Dark duel part 2
Light vs Dark part 1
Light vs dark part 2
Blue eyes master rebirth part 1
Pride vs Potienal part 1
Pride vs potential part 2
Red and blue dragons united
Taking back my birth right and a deal

Blue eyes master rebirth part 2

6.7K 90 109
Autorstwa ArlanHanson

(Hey everyone here the second part to the rebirth part in my story and also thanks to Nicktrooper, Alphamon52, Cybergigan and Elv670 for the ideas for the chapters)

Third P.O.V
"Y/n? How are you here I thought that I never see you again" Akiza has tears running down her face and she instantly hugged the person she wanted back and he was here, Y/n had a tiny smile on his face and he hugged her back.

"Hey! We are in the middle of a duel here!" the dark spirit yelled at Y/n and Akiza interrupting there reunion which made Y/n let go of Akiza and look at his dark side with a cold deadly look in his eyes.

"Whynt do us all a favour and shut up, it was bad enough with you inside me but your giving me a headache and are ruining my moment with Akiza and I will put you in your place without in me, Akiza if you be so kind" Akiza took y/n duel disk off her arm and handed it to him in which he put it on his arm.

"Since my attack was blocked by your return I have no choice but to end my turn your move Y/n but i will take a new form" the dark spirit allow a dark aura to envelop it and when it was done it look like a exact copy of Y/n but his outfit and hair style was not right.

(This is the evil version of you in the same clothes and hair style but replace the color of the eyes and hair with that of your own, I don't own this image I give all rights to its creator)

"Okay that it, it one thing to take control of my body and nearly hurt Akiza and Yusei, but you have no right to try it twice and just by looking like a bad copy of me you demon" Y/n glow blue with rage as he look at his evil copycat and a blue aura envelope Y/n.

(I don't own this image I give all rights to the creator)

'My friends please hear me please I'm sorry for the choice that I made in becoming a dark signer words can't express how sorry I am, I know you can't find in your hearts to forgive me but please I need to set things right so please help me' Y/n thinks to his cards and he shuts his eyes with a single tear running down his face and it landed on his deck with began to glow a bright blue this made the dark spirit, Akiza and Yusei shield there eyes.

" WHAT IS THIS POWER COMING FROM HIM!" The dark spirit exclaimed as he try to see what was happening and so was Yusei and Akiza, then the crimson dragon appeared above Y/n and it let out a roar next thing everyone there knew a mark appeared on Y/n arm.
(Cue the song)

"What?! That a signer mark on Y/n arm!" Yusei exclaimed as he and Akiza has looks of shock on there faces at the sight of of Y/n being a signer but this put a look of fear on Y/n evil copycat lookalike.

"No! This is not possible! How are you a signer after all of the things you done?!" The evil copycat exclaimed at Y/n as his eyes widen and he had a look of terror on his face.

"ITS MY TURN! GO BLUE DRAGONIC DRAW!" Y/n exclaims and draws the blue glowing card from his deck, Y/n looks at the card he draw " NOW I WILL USE MY BLUE EYES ALTERNATIVE ABILITY I CAN TARGET ONE CARD ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FIELD AND DESTROY IT, SO I CHOOSE YOUR FIELD SPELL!" Y/n dragon open its mouth and sent a beam of white lighting toward the mausoleum of the emperor destroying it.

"Now without your field spell your monster is history" Y/n told his evil counterpart who eyes widen as his only monster began to crack and fall apart until is was nothing but dust.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE!" The evil counterpart exclaimed as it only monster is gone and he is wide open for a direct attack from any of Y/n dragons.

"NOW I WILL SHOW YOU A NEW POWER I DISCOVERED WHILE YOU KEPT ME LOCKED AWAY! I OVERLAY MY 3 BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGONS TO MAKE THE OVERLAY NETWORK!" Yusei, Akiza and Y/n evil copycat eyes widen at the sound of a new type of summoning "I SUMMON THE FIRST OF MANY POWERFUL WHITE DRAGONS THAT EXISTED BEFORE ANY OTHER, I XYS SUMMON GRYLDRIM, THE FIRST BLUE EYES!" A giant dragon with white giant wings with blue glowing spikes on its body with some yellow spikes aswell and it has two glow blue eyes eyes that pierce the soul of any duelist and it lets out a power fierce roar.

Rank: 8
Atk points: 8000
Def points: 0000
Attribute: Light
Monster type: dragon

(I custom made this card with a app that I found, I don't own the picture that I use for the card)

"NOW I PLAY THE CARD I JUST DRAW TO MAKE MY DRAGON EVEN MORE POWERFUL, I PLAY TYE SPELL CALL RANK UP MAGIC BLUE EYES FORCE! THIS WILL MAKE GRYDRIM INTO SOMETHING MORE POWERFUL AND YOUR END! GO RANK UP XYS EVOLUTION!" Y/n Dragon flew up into a black vortex and then the vortex exploded making everyone except Y/n shield there Eyes, once the light had died down a new dragon appeared with bright white scales and giant wings on its back and it let out a majestic and power roar" SAY HELLO TO THE CARD THAT WILL STOP YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL, CHODIN, THE SUPREME BLUE EYES DRAGON!"

"How that going to stop me, I have 8000 life points while that overgrown lizard only has 4000, HAHAHA so much for your pointless dragon!" The dark spirit exclaimed and Y/n new dragon roar at the dark spirit.

"Well it a good thing my spell card has a good effect" Y/n smiles and the dark spirit along with Yusei and Akiza look confuse " You see when I use that rank up magic card on my Gryldrim to bring out Chodin it gives my dragon all there attack points combined even as overlay units, So you do the math" Y/n statement made Yusei, Akiza and Y/n evil counterpart eyes widen as the dragon got even stronger.

Chodin atk points: 4000 + 8000 + 3000 + 3000 + 3000 = 21,000

"NO STOP CALL THAT BEAST OFF RIGHT NOW! YOU NEED ME WITHOUT YOU ARE NOTHING!" The dark counterpart exclaimed as Chodin open its mouth gathering up blue shining energy to fire.

"THATS WERE YOU ARE WRONG! I DONT NEED REVENGE FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPEN SO LONG AGO! THE PAST NEEDS TO STAY IN THE PAST AND I ALONG WITH MY NEW FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL MAKE OUR OWN BRIGHT FUTURE WERE YOU WONT HURT ANYONE! CHODIN ATTACK MY DARK HALF AND END THIS WITH SUPREME WHITE NEUTRONIC LIGHTING!" Y/n exclaimed as his dragon drawer it's head back and sent a powerful bast at Y/n dark side that was shaking in fear.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Was the final word of the dark spirit was sent back back into the spirit realm and Y/n dragon let out a roar of victory as it remain by Y/n side even though the duel was over.

Dark Y/n life points: 8000 to 0000

"Y/N QUICKLY BEFORE IT HAS TIME TO GET OUT!" Chodin told Y/n who ran up the door and put his hand out as a golden rod appeared in his hand and Y/n concentrate on the door shutting it.

"It is done" Y/n put the rod in his back pocket and he turn around to get a kiss on the lips from Akiza to which made him have a look of shock on his face and then he started to kiss back and he put a hand on Akiza cheek, Y/n then pulled out of the kiss and smiled at Akiza.

"That's one heck of a welcome back kiss" Y/n smiled at Akiza to which she smiled back at him with happiness on her face and in her eyes.

"Y/n it nice to have you back pal" Yusei told Y/n when he walked over to Y/n with his hand to shake in which Y/n shook with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Yusei now-" Y/n was cutoff by the room beginning to shake "Let's continue this reunion when we are not in a room that took a lot of damage from that duel!" Y/n exclaimed as he, Yusei and Akiza were transforported out of the room and back to Neo domino city.

"Thank you Chodin for the save"
Y/n thanks his dragon who nodded its head at him accepting the thanks from Y/n.

"You are most welcome Y/n I knew that I And gryldrim chose the right dueliest to have our power, now that dark signers and that dark part of you are gone for now take this as a time to reunite with your fellow signers but be careful there is something coming and you will need your friends to help you face it" Chodin told Y/n and then disappeared back into his card form and Y/n then looked at Akiza and Yusei.

"Yusei I have one thing to say to you" Y/n look at Yusei with a serious look in his eyes as he look at Yusei who return the gaze at him.

"Ya Y/n, what is it?" Yusei question Y/n with the same gaze that Y/n was giving him.

"We never got to finish our duel, so we need to do that" Y/n told Yusei with a smile on his face and Yusei started to chuckle at Y/n determination for a rematch.

"We will do that but first let go tell the others that you back" Yusei told Y/n with a smile on his face as he, along with Y/n and Akiza began to walk to Yusei, Jack and Crow place, Akiza put head on Y/n shoulder and interlocked her hand with his own as they walked.

(The second part is finally done sorry it took so long to make but I hope you can forgive the long wait and if anyone wants to be in this story send me your oc information and don't forget to hit that vote button, comment your favourite part in this chapter and if you want share)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.2K 123 13
You are Playmaker in the world of GX
222K 4.6K 36
We all know of the mighty Signers and their war against the forces of evil with their powerful Synchro dragons. What would happen when someone new en...
43 0 7
Hana has been friends with Yusei and Jack since they were young, but their lives are disrupted when the Dark Signers threaten the world. Hana finds h...
19.9K 387 59
Yusei will do anything to get Stardust Dragon back, but unexpectedly he never thought he meet his childhood friend who she was called the Flame-Wing...