[๐Ÿ‘] ๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐„๐๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡...

Por -midsommar

๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ.. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

EXTENDED SUMMARY + CAST
TRAILER
GRAPHICS
PLAYLIST + AESTHETICS
1: Children of the Most Feared Villains
2: Welcome to Auradon Prep
4: Alright Then Muscles
5: Race or hand.
6: Frolicking With Jafar's Son
7: The Girl On The Tourney Team
8: Break The Rules
9: Did I Say That Out Loud?
10: Flirting Games
11: Lovebirds
12: Number 5
13: Let Me Play
14: Since I Met You
15: Best Player
16: Avoiding Me
17: Trust
18: Family Day
19: Three Words
20: It's Coronation Day
21: Looking Good Girls
22: Revenge Time
23: Falling In Love
24: The End
But Wait...
SEQUEL!

3: Shootin' At A Target

9K 259 46
Por -midsommar

"Auradon Prep, originally built over three hundred years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he--" Ben began, but he was interrupted abruptly. 

"Beeeennnn, do they really care about a tour?" Maddie commented as the four VKs boredly followed the prince and Audrey clinging to his arm as usual.

"Well I thought it would be nice, that's all." Ben shrugged, turning to the Scottish redhead.

"Nice? I don't think they care. You do know that they're from the Isle and don't care about anything nice." Maddie raised an eyebrow. "A nice thing for them would probably be a dark hole, things to steal and spray paint. A tour of Good's success? Really? And I thought you had good ideas, princey."

"Leave him alone, Maddie." Audrey commented.

"No one asked you to speak princess. Just go back to standing there and looking pretty, Ben's accessory." Maddie scoffed. Audrey's eyes widened and she huffed.

"Madison, please, not now." Ben sighed. Maddie shrugged.

"I never get to have any fun here." she sighed, and noticed that Mal struggled to stifle her laughter and she had caught the attention of, surprisingly, Jay. He was staring at her. "Okay? Earth to Muscles?" Maddie waved her hand in front of Jay's stunned face.

"Hey, Jay." Mal hit him on the arm. It still didn't work. Then, Ben clapped, and the statue above them of the Beast morphed suddenly from man to beast. Unexpectedly, Carlos screamed loudly and jumped back into Jay's arms, finally pulling him out of his daydream.

"What?" Jay shook his head. Mal raised an eyebrow as Carlos remained whimpering in Jay's arms.

"So pathetic puppy boy's girlish scream wakes you up? Great alarm clock choice." Maddie sniggered. Ben chuckled.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." the prince explained as Jay dropped him to the floor.

"Ow Jay!" Carlos exclaimed, scrambling to his feet.

"Does he shed much?" Mal asked Ben, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben replied.

"Oh you think your dad's bad." Maddie chuckled. "Try dealing with my grandma and my uncles. They're the worst." Evie and Mal exchanged a confused look. "When they're bears, of course." Maddie added.

"Okay moving on!" Ben declared, starting to walk towards the building's entrance with Audrey. Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay started to follow, but Maddie grabbed Jay's leather collar on his jacket and pulled him back.

"Take a picture next time Muscles, it'll last longer." she whispered in his ear, placing a phone in his hand. He looked at her, confused and their eyes locked for a second. "Go on then, you're gonna lose your posse." Maddie pushed him forward so that he almost knocked Carlos over. Maddie chuckled and followed behind them, eventually watching up and walking next to Ben and Audrey.

"Come on then princey. Give us another totally interesting historical speech of yours then since they seem to be your speciality today." Maddie said, swinging her arms back and forth as she walked.

"Well you don't usually seem all that happy about them." Ben shrugged, his princely smile on his lips as always.

"Sarcasm, princey. Sarcasm." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"I like her." Mal whispered to Evie during a giggle. "Soooooo do you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked Ben.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben explained, shrugging with the last part.

"Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal added.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey nodded.

"Trust me, you should be thankful that there isn't much magic. When my mum messed with it, she ended up turning her mum- my grandma- into a bear." Maddie commented. Audrey laughed fakely.

"Maddieeee. Don't you have archery practice or something?" the brunette said very sweetly. Maddie crossed her arms.

"Not for another half an hour. Sorry to disappoint, you ain't gettin' rid of me." she smirked slightly.

"Archery?" Jay questioned.

"A sport. Involves a bow and arrow, shootin' at a target." Maddie explained. "I mean if you're that interested I could show you sometime."

"That is a great idea Maddie." Ben nodded.

"Sure... I would lo- I mean why not." Jay nodded, his eyes not moving off the redhead. Maddie smiled at him and there was a short silence.

"Anyway, we need to wrap up this tour... I have work to do." Ben looked around and noticed a blonde boy dressed in green and equipped with glasses on the stairs. "Doug!" he called, catching the attention of the boy. "Doug come down." Ben said, as Doug walked towards the group. "This is Doug." Ben gestured to him. "He's going to help you with your schedules and show you to your dorms. I'll see you later, okay?" Ben said. "And if there is anything you need, feel free to--"

"Ask Doug." Audrey interrupted, smiling once again, though it appeared fake to Maddie.

"Or you could ask Ben. You know, the one who brought you over here and is going to be king. Or if you want you could ask me." Maddie shrugged, smiling at Audrey, who seemed unimpressed.

"Thanks." Mal nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind." Jay said, and Maddie nodded a little in response.

"Maddie, are you staying here?" Ben asked.
"Yeah why not. Ya know, just in case glasses here loses his voice." Maddie said, resting her elbow on Doug's shoulder. Ben nodded and walked away with Audrey attached to his arm.

"Thank god that princess is gone." Maddie shook her head.

"I agree with you there." Mal nodded, folding her arms. Doug then cleared his throat.

"Hi guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-Ho..." Doug's voice trailed away when he laid eyes on Evie. He stared.

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." Evie introduced herself, smiling.

"Okay don't confuse them, glasses." Maddie elbowed Doug. "You just told them you're Dopey's son but right now you're being more Bashful." the redhead chuckled. Doug pushed his glasses up and looked down at his clipboard, handing a piece of paper to each VK.

"Anyway... so about your classes. I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet and, uh, remedial goodness 101." Doug explained, and during that, Maddie yawned, earning her a giggle from Mal and a smirk from Jay.

"Let me guess, new class? Come on guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal commented, starting to walk forward. Evie, Carlos and Jay followed her.

"Guys, they're thaattt way." Maddie gestured to the right stairwell. The four of them turned around and strutted past. Mal, then Evie, then Carlos, and Jay, who stopped when Maddie whistled.

"I'll see you 'round, Muscles. Maybe come get you later. I can show you archery then." Maddie smiled, playfully punching Jay's arm.

"Sure." Jay nodded. "See you then."

"See you then, Muscles." Maddie nodded, watching the VKs leave. She strolled past Doug as he was muttering to himself.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and..."

"Sneezy." Maddie said, patting Doug's chin.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

181K 3.4K 60
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ.. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ...
89.4K 2K 49
๐‘บ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ.. ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ! - IN WHICH t...