Loving The Wrong Person

By lil-elephant

A new girl comes to live on Berk temporarily. Hiccup then falls in love with her. The problem is, he also has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12 (The End!)

510 19 33
By lil-elephant

I KNOW I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME! I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR A SUPER LONG LONG TIME!

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS CHAPTER, AND I FEEL REALLY GUILTY BECAUSE IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE!

AND BECAUSE OF THAT, I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS! AND ALSO, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED,THIS CHAPTER WILL BE NAUGHTY SINCE I GOT 1000000000000 REQUESTS FOR A DIRTY CHAPTER!

SO HERE WE GO!!!!!

And I hope that this chapter will make up for all this time!

Enjoy!

Chapter 12

Astrid's P.O.V

I am so excited! It's my Birthday today! And I'm mostly excited about what Hiccup is going to give me

It better be special....

Really special. It should be unlike all the other gifts that I might recieve today.

Stormfly woke me up and we went for a morning flight, the breeze was very cold and gentle, it was my favourite time of the day.

The sun was still rising, I just love that time of day!

"Going for a morning flight, birthday girl?" I suddenly hear Hiccup's voice from behind me, and after a few seconds he was flying next to me on Toothless.

I looked at him and smirked, I think it's time to play a little game...

Stormfly and I dipped down, flying close to the sea, and from the corner of my eye I can see Hiccup getting closer to me, I throw a chicken to Stormfly, and she bites on it, she speeds up and Hiccup becomes really far away.

Hehehe.. loser

"What was that, Astrid?"

I turn around and I see the BIGGEST smirk playing on Hiccup's face. How did he get close to me so fast.

He was behind me so I turn around to look at him while flying.

"How did you..."

"I own a night Fury, hehe" He smirks even more.

"Still, Nadders can go faster than your stupid Night Fury" I brag

"Prove it" He challenges

"Ok fine, but trust me y- ..."

His eyes widen as he looks behind me

"Look out!" He yells.

I look infront and I see a giant ass tree in my face, of course, since I have bad luck, My face crashes into it and I fall off Stormfly, causing Hiccup to jump off Toothless to try and catch me, it all went in slow motion, and in a few seconds, We were on the ground, Hiccup was on top of me, our legs somehow connected, and our foreheads touching

The drop was soft, I didn't feel the ground. There were tones of leaves under us. My arms weren't by my side, they were raised up above my head.

We open our eyes and he lifts his head

"Ow" He moans

He looks around and then he looks down at me, he studies the position that we are in and smirks, then he stares down at my chest.

"Hey!" I blush.

I try to punch him but he was holding my arms down.

"Astrid.. you're so pretty" He tells me

Oh I know, Hiccup. Ofc I am.

"And you're attractive..." I reply.

"How attractive am I?" He asks

I think really deeply. Desperate not to ruin this romantic moment

"you're way more attractive than Jack Frost"

we both chuckle.

He slowly leans in. I close my eyes and point out my lips. He get closer and closer. Our legs were still tangled together.

"Arghhh"

Hiccup stops leaning in and my eyes fly open. We look around. Stormfly and Toothless were staring at us. literally. STARING.

It all just went from a sexy, romantic atmosphere to a super awkward one. We glance at the postion we are in and quickly untangle our legs and pull away from each other.

We both start fake coughing and blushing,  I look at him and I give him a small smile.

"hehehe" He breathes.

This is getting awkward by the second.

"Well, Astrid.. Happy Bitrthday.. and um.." He mumbles

"Yeah.. um I think we should go back to the.. um" I stutter

"The village! Yeah, well, this was fun... um.. see you soon!" He quickly says and we both literally RUN! towards our dragons and fly away...

Ruffnut's P.O.V

I'm really excited because today is Astrids Birthday! We each got her gifts and we are making her a surprise party! I tried looking for Hiccup this morning, he would probably be the best gift that Astrid would want, but he was no where to be found, I think he already gave Astrid her present, which is basically himself.

I know what's going on between these too. I've seen them make out before. It was hot. But like, since then I've been spying on them.

But tonight, as a gift for Astrid I will not watch her and Hiccup. Hiccup already asked me for some "Advice" and he told me that tonight, he's going to give Astrid something she will never forget.

She might forget it... I don't know. I would forget it... because it would never happen! hahahaha... i just made fun of myself... I hate my life.

                                      _               _           _              _              _

                                                    Some Time Later....

Hiccup's P.O.V

Alright. let's hope Astrid likes her gifts.

I have three surprises for her today. We've been secretly seeing each other for the past 6 months. And I'm really excited for the third gift that I prepared for her!

The surprise party will commence in 2 minutes, we're just waiting for Astrid to arrive in the academy, we told her that there is a lesson right now and she's supposed to be here in... a minute.

I'm SO excited!

"Shhhh" Riffnut shushes Snotlout. "Keep it down, you're going to ruin the surprise"

"No I won't, you will, you're the one talking" Snotlout declares

"Im WHISPERING you muttonhead. You're the one YELLING!" She says

"Guys!" I step in. "Both of you, keep it down!"

"SHE'S COMING!" Tuffnut announces "HIDE!"

We all quickly take our positions as she walks in.

"Hello?.. " her voice nearly echoes as she looks around for a sign of life

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all jump out and Astrid smiles and hugs everyone.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GIVE HER MY GIFTS! I'M PRETTY SURE THAT SHE WILL LOVE THEM!

Everyone starts giving Astrid her gifts, as she thanks everyone of them, pretty soon, eveyone was chilling, dancing, eating and Astid walks up to me with a smile

"Hey hiccup" She says.

"Do you like the surprise?" I tell her.

"I love it" She answers

"And you'll love this. For your birthday, I have 3 gifts for you. And here's the first one"

I say as I hand her the wrapped parcel in my hand.

She eagerly opens it and smiles. Then blushes a little bit.

She gives Hiccup a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek as she leaves to party with the others.

                                       _          _          _        _

                                               Some time later...

Nobody's P.O.V

"Here's your second gift"Hiccup tells Astrid as he held both her hands in his. "Look up there" He points to the sky and he whispers to Ruffnut to cue the fireworks.

"Woah" She loudly whispers

All the lights and the colours in the sky that the dragons were making all spelt 'I Love you Astrid   - Hiccup'

She blushed and hugged Hiccup then she pulled Hiccup by the collar as she bit her lip.

Astrid dragged Hiccup into her room and closed the door, then she started kissing him.

She pushed him to the wall, not allowing him to move, then she slid off his vest and they both fell on the ground, and Astrid was under Hiccup.

"This is  kinda like this morning" He says

"Better" Astrid replies

"You know, this is nothing like what I had in mi-"

Astrid cuts him off by rolling around, making her on top of hiccup, then she started kissing him again, at the same time he was pulling her shirt up so it was off, he stared at her chest again

Astrid wrapped her legs around Hiccup's waist and they started making out again, both of them were shirtless.

They stood up and moved to the bed

They started hearing voices coming up the stairs so they quickly put their shirts back on and right when they were done, the door swung open, with Tuffnut, Ruffnt, Snotlout and Fishlegs, standing there, looking around.

"We were just..." Astrid muttered

"Yeah we were just... discussing..." Hiccup tries to get the focus off of himself and Astrid.

"Something! we were discussing something and now we're done!" Astrid panics.

"So? Who wants to party?" Hiccup says and they both push through the gang, Astrid and Hiccup were in the hallway alone the look back and then look at each other.

"Phew" they both say at the same time

Astrid realises what just happened and she punches Hiccup's shoulder.

"That's for what just happened" She says. Then she kisses Hiccup on the cheek.

"And that's also for.. what just happened" She smiles and runs off, leaving Hiccup smiling like an idiot as he walked back to the party.

The End!

Ok guys, Loving The Wrong Person ends here! This part was seriously weird. You wanted a 'naughty' part, right? Well, there you have it! I had a hard time writing this, since I see Hiccstrid as a cute, innocent couple. But you guys wanted this. I hope you are satisfied.

Tell me what you thougt in the comments.

#NoHate

ILY Guys, and remember, even though i didn't want to, I did this for you!

               Goodbye!

                                - Jenn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
3M 83.3K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
851K 70.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 34.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...