Chapter 3

Hey guys! I might not be able to update tomorrow or maybe even for a whole week! That's because my school is starting, I will try my best to update daily...

Chapter 3

Astrid ran through the forest with her axe. She was alone and it was dark. She couldn't take what Raddlynn did with Hiccup today. She was running so fast and her tears started flowing.

"I'm too late!" She thought "I'm too late! I should've told him before! And now look? They're already inlove! They just met and they're INLOVE! I knew Hiccup since we were kids and I don't think he even thinks about me!"

She ran and swung her axe, cutting everything in her path. She ran until she reached the cove.
She sat on a hard rock. It hurt her bum but she didn't care. Her heart hurt more.

Astrid: I don't get this! He doesn't even like me anyway.

She slept on the rock. Suddenly, somebody crept behind her, put her on the grass where it's softer, put a vest over her (as a blanket) and slept beside her.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I ran to my bed and I couldn't take my mind off Raddlynn! She likes me! Yay!

*An hour later*

Ok I'm bored now. I HAVE to get outta bed! I got out of the house. It was getting dark. Suddenly, I saw something ZAP through the forest... W-what was th-that?

I decided to follow. No matter how dangerous it can be.I ran after it, trying so hard to prevent prothetic leg from making any creaking noises. It was running so fast i was having a really hard time caching up with it! I stopped to catch my breath, but unfortunately it kept running and i lost it.

Darn!

Since I'm close to the cove, where Toothless and i met for the first time, I decided to hop in there for a while and just... Relax.

Narrator's P.O.V

Hiccup slid down the rocks and and stepped into the cove. He was gonna sit by the pond, but he was surprised to see a sleeping Astrid on a rock. She looked so angelic.

"What is she doing here?" He thought "Why isn't she in her bed at her house?"

He kept wondering but eventually he got tired. He looked at Astrid's face. There was still a fresh tear on her cheek.

A Tear?! Was she.... crying?!?!

He wiped off the tear. He carried her and put her on the grass, where it's softer. He takes off his vest and puts it over her. He sits a little by the pond but then he ends up sleeping beside her. Back To Back...

There it is, guys! I hope you like the chapter! I'm sorry that it's short, I'm just glad I updated today.