More Than This // Louis Tomli...

By lostinparadise25

Megan Payne is Liam Payne's younger sister. Yes, the Liam Payne of One Direction. Sounds pretty cool, right... More

More Than This
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 20

156K 1.9K 1.1K
By lostinparadise25

Ahhh! 20 chapters in! Can you believe it?! :D Love you all lots. You're all amazayn! I think you'll like this chapter. :) Anyone who ships Legan Paylinson or whatever their couple name is, will LOVE this chapter.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 20

Louis' POV

We were all silent as we heard Simon talking over the phone. Ellie was sitting in Liam's lap, shaking as we followed the silver car. I was just desperately keeping my eyes on the Mercedes. Just knowing Meg was in there, just made me feel hopeful yet heartbroken. Walter had a gun. He could've shot her at anytime. She could be dead right now, who knows! I'd never see her pretty little face again.

Walter was driving like a maniac. He didn't even care about the other drivers, just sped by as the cars almost crashed into us. I think I heard Megan screaming at him once. There were countless times when Paul literally swerved out of the way, making us all lean to one side. Harry almost fell out of his chair.

"Harry! You gotta buckle your seat belt!" Niall said as Harry started to sit back in his chair.

"We're chasing after a criminal, stupid!" Danielle said. "It's not exactly going to be a smooth drive!" We laughed softly as Harry and Danielle went back and forth, arguing. I couldn't really focus. I was just worried about Meg. Danielle noticed me not laughing and patted my knee.

"She'll be all right, Louis."

"Danielle's right." Liam said softly. "She always is." He lightly kissed her quickly, and I playfully gagged.

"Sir, one of our sniper's just took a shot at the car." Someone said through Simon's phone. We all stopped talking as he put it on speaker. We all immediately listened in.

"Did they hit anyone?" Simon asked calmly. How was he so calm in a situation like this?!

"They've shot Walter. Very hard shot to make but they made it."

I couldn't have been happier. My heart soared. Meg didn't have to worry about him anymore. No more running away. No more having to worry about him finding her. She could live in peace.

"Ding dong the witch is dead!" I started to sing, making everyone burst out laughing.

"He's dead, Ella! Did you hear that?" Perrie said, squeezing the girl's hand. Ellie brightened up a bit, but her happiness immediately faded. Worry was written all over her face now, making her look much older. Kind of like Meg.

"What about Meg?" She immediately asked. I couldn't blame the girl. They were probably the only two who really understood how dangerous and hard it was growing up. Meg was the only one who understood her. Meg was the only one who went through everything with her. Meg was her dear sister.

"What about Megan?" Simon repeated into the phone.

"Ummm, before we shot Walter, he parked in the middle of railroad tracks. The train is coming at at least 80 miles per hour. Megan's still in there."

I froze, and my body turned cold. My heart sank and I felt weak. My body felt numb. I just felt nothing. My life would be nothing if I didn't have Meg. Meg was going to die if we didn't get there soon. But why wasn't she getting out? Walter was dead. This was the moment she was waiting for. Why wasn't she jumping out of the car?!

"Can you drive any faster Paul?!" Zayn yelled, almost reading my thoughts.

"We're almost there!"

"I'm getting out when we're there!" I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and starting to crawl towards the van door. "I'll need a gun!" No one objected this time. Even Simon said to go. As soon as Paul stopped the van, I jumped out, quickly ran outside, and ran to the tracks. Everyone else jumped out of the car, but stayed behind.

As I ran closer, I heard Meg screaming. She was saying her final goodbyes, yelling our names at the top of her lungs and telling her that she loved us. I heard her yell my name.

This only encouraged me.

"Sorry! Excuse me? Are you deaf? I just said excuse me! Just move out of my way!" I yelled, pushing past the people and running across the crosswalks. Adrenaline pumped through my whole body. I was tempted to just shoot my gun in the air, maybe all the people would just finally get out of my way. I almost got hit by 3 cars, but that didn't matter. All I cared about was Meg. I wasn't going to let her go that easy. I finally reached the car, ducking under the bars that were keeping me away from her. I stepped onto the railroad tracks and looked inside the window. Meg was smart and crawled to the back seat. If the car did get hit, she wouldn't have been hurt as much as Walter in the front seat. His eyes were rolled to the back of his head and blood dripping down onto his shirt. My attention turned back to Meg. I could tell this was a struggle since she was tied up.

Her brown eyes brightened as she saw me. She was desperately pounding at the glass, showing me that her hands were tied up.

"Don't talk like that, babe. Don't worry, Meg. I'm going to get you out of this...I promise."

Megan's POV

I was yelling my goodbyes, tears streaming down my face. This was a horrible way to die. Daddy was dead and I couldn't make his feet hit the pedals. I sighed deeply and frantically looked around for anything I could use to free my hands. Nothing. I tried to get people's attention as they walked by but it was no use. They saw the train coming. They were just as scared as I was.

"I LOVE YOU ELLIE! I LOVE YOU LIAM! I LOVE YOU ZAYN! I LOVE YOU NIALL! I LOVE YOU HARRY! I LOVE YOU PERRIE! I LOVE YOU DANIELLE! I LOVE YOU PAUL! AND I LOVE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

I crawled to the back seat, my whole body in pain. If Daddy didn't beat me, maybe it would be easier to crawl back there. The doors were locked and my hands were tied so tightly, I couldn't reach the unlock button. I couldn't even pull the little bar up to unlock it. I just felt like crying.

Suddenly, my heart stopped when I saw Louis running towards the car. He was pushing past the crowd, hair flipping around him, gun in his hands, arms pumping at his sides, and determination in his eyes. I must admit, he looked sexy. I pounded on the glass as I hard as I could as he crawled under the bar. I put my hand to the glass and he put his hand there too. That was the only thing keeping us apart. This stupid piece of glass.

"Don't you talk like that, babe. I'm going to get you out Meg. I promise." He scared the crap out of me as he pulled his gun out. Was he going to shoot me? No. He wouldn't do that. I scooted back as far as I could as he shot the window, mainly aiming toward the ground, careful not to shoot me. He shot it two times, then I watched as his fist made contact with the glass. His knuckles were bleeding as the glass deepened into his skin. I shuddered seeing that the window still wasn't fully broken yet. Huge cracks were made, but the glass was still keeping us apart.

I looked over and saw the train coming closer. "LOUIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was getting closer, and closer, and closer by the minute. This was the end. Louis would die trying to save me. He probably wouldn't. I heard the train's engine getting louder and louder. I could here the bell ringing frantically. I could see the smoke getting closer and closer. I felt like a damsel in distress, tied up at the railroad tracks in one of those old soundless movies. I needed my Superman more than ever right now.

Louis shot the gun two more times then punched again. It's too late. It's too late. I waited to feel the impact of the train hitting me and the car, but all I felt was Louis grabbing my legs. He pulled me out through the window, careful that I didn't hit my head on the roof of the car. He pulled me close to him as he carried me bridal style and ran away from the scene. I looked back and watched in horror as I saw the train make contact with the car.

It immediately rammed right into it. Shot in the head, then hit by a train. The impact was so strong, it sent the car flying. Pieces tore apart as it flew through midair. The doors were even starting to come off a bit. Eventually it landed, almost hitting a few other cars. Most managed to swerve out of the way, seeing as the car was lying in the middle of the street now. It immediately caught fire.

Shot in the head, hit by a train, and burned alive. What's next?

A big red bus coming his way did it's best to move out of the way, but was too late. It collided with the Mercedes, flipping it over. It rammed right into Daddy's lifeless body.

I cried onto Louis' shoulder. I wished I could hate Walter. I really wished I could. After all he did to me, that's what anyone would do. I should resent him. I should be running over and thanking the driver of that bus, but I wasn't. As soon as my hands and feet were loosened, everyone hugged me tightly, but I just stared at the badly damaged car. My body felt numb as the police tried to take Daddy's body out of the car. His clothes were already catching fire. They did their best to put it out, ash and soot already covering his face. Gashes and cuts were all over him, but there was still a peaceful look on his face. As they put him in the black paper bag, I just broke down.

"Meg, what's wrong?" Harry asked, rubbing my back. I felt myself hiccuping as I rubbed my wrists. The rough ropes had dug into my skin, leaving small marks and cuts. "Did you want to go thank the conductor or the bus driver? I'd go shake the snipers hand if I were you."

This only made me cry harder and immediately, Liam wrapped his arms around me, glaring at Harry. Perrie smacked him upside the head as Harry tried to fix his curls again. Niall just came over and messed them up even more. Liam kissed my forehead, and asked me why I was crying.

"H-He said he was s-sorry! He said h-he loved me and Karen and E-Ellie! I-I j-just-" I just broke into more tears again as everyone gasped.

"H-He said he loved you? After all this?" Niall asked. I just nodded, burying my head in Liam's chest. I don't know how long he was holding me, but eventually we both pulled away. I gave Ellie as kiss on the cheek as she hugged me again. Poor girl was terrified.

"I overheard that promise you made to me," She mumbled.

"You did?" I asked, smiling lightly. She nodded.

"I love you, Meg. I think we proved Daddy wrong. We got that happy ending." She said, and I smiled, hearing her say 'daddy' for the first time. I turned to Louis and saw him looking down at his Toms. His hands were wrapped with bandages now, and I felt horrible. I took my hand and placed it under his chin, making him look at me.

"Louis whatever your middle name is Tomlinson," I started to say. I guess it was a joke of ours since we never even bothered to ask what our middle names were.

"Megan whatever your middle name is Payne," He said, copying my tone. I must admit I sounded like I was about to scold him. Hmm...

"What were you thinking?! You could've been bloody killed! Are you stupid?! Look at your hands! Don't you ever do that again! You scared me! What you did was one of the stupidest, most dangerous, idiotic, horrifying things anyone's ever done for me!" I paused, breathing heavily. Louis just had his eyebrows raised. "T-Thank you." I wanted to lean in and kiss him and just thank him for everything, but bit my lip and looked away. He chuckled a bit at my actions.

"Oh Megan..."

"Kiss her, Lou." Liam said, laughing at the awkwardness between us. My eyes looked up at Liam. Was he giving him permission?

"Woah, Liam you feeling all right?" Zayn asked, jokingly.

"I'm with Zayn on this one." I said as I saw Perrie and Niall jumping up and down squealing.

"They're gonna get married!" Danielle giggled, joining in with them.

I rolled my eyes at their weirdness. "Niall, you're acting like a fangirl who's about to meet Justin Bieber." Immediately, he stopped jumping up and down to fall on the floor laughing.

"Just tell me when they do so I'll look away." Ellie said disgusted. I laughed at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"But Liam, are you serious?" Louis asked.

"Three times you've sacrificed your life for my little sister." He ruffled my hair and I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "I give you permission to kiss and date my sister."

Louis and I both looked at each other, big smiles on our faces. "You heard what he said." Louis said with a smile and we both leaned in. I kissed him, all my emotions coming out. I was so happy to finally be able to kiss him in public, I was so happy that after all this, I could finally call Louis mine. I was so happy that Liam finally agreed. I was just so happy that I could proudly say, I was Louis girlfriend. We no longer had any secrets. Louis cupped my face as he deepened the kiss.

"Larry Stylinson is over!" Harry cried on Niall's shoulder. "Do you see that kiss?!"

"Zayn, you never kiss me like that..." Perrie said sadly.

"Oooh, someone's in trouble!" Liam said, poking Zayn.

"Aww, Harry! There's always Narry Storan!" Niall said comforting him.

"I mean just look at that!" Perrie said again. "They're gonna get married. They're going to kiss like that on their wedding day.

"Megan Tomlinson!" Danielle squealed along with Perrie. "I call bridesmaid!"

"Can I be flower girl?" Harry asked.

"Are you two done yet?" Ellie asked, laughing a bit.

All these comments swirled around us, but I didn't care about a single one. I just felt Louis' lips on mine. I felt like it was just me and him.

This is exactly how it always should be.

******************************************************************************************

Did I satisfy your needs for Walter's death? I mean he was shot in the head, hit by a train, burned alive, and got hit by a BIG RED BUS! Sound good, people? Louis even sang 'Ding dong the witch is dead'! Haha! I hope I made my snowflakes happy. My snowflakes are very violent, but I still love you! <3

AND LIAM APPROVED! AAAAHHH! YAY! :D LEGAN PAYLINSON FOREVER! Danielle is right, they have to get married and Harry will be the flower girl, skipping down the aisle! X) I have a really funny picture in my head lol and I know my kik and instagram is like going to like blow up tonight! XD I love you all so much and thank you for everything! This isn't the end, but I have to tell you that there may only be a few chapters left and maybe an epilogue unless you guys want me to drag it out as much as I possibly can. lol but it is slowly coming to an end. :'(

And can you all do me a favor please? Just check out the stories under the category 'My Snowflakes Stories c:'. These are some amazayn stories the fans asked me to read and it'd be awesome if you did too!

Thank you so much for everything again and I LOVE YOU ALL. I'm never annoyed when you guys talk to me! I actually get really excited when you guys inbox and kik me! I wanna talk to you all really! YOU'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL! MWAH MWAH. KISSES FOR MY SNOWFLAKES. :) Love you! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 593 24
Madison Louise Tomlinson is a seventeen year old girl from Doncaster, England. Her last name sounds familiar right? He’s the little sister of Louis T...
2.7K 72 18
Taryn Malik, now sweeping the world with her singing talent. Onya Payne, Liam Payne's little sister who has a big past. Drew Horan, Niall Horan's s...
51.5K 712 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...
345K 4.9K 80
Olivia, Liam Payne's sister has been misbehaving lately. She gets sent overseas back to her brother and finds herself stuck with 5 boys that all seem...