𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

By ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... More

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

10

10.8K 394 75
By ourblackdahlia

"I'm done! Finally!" Namjoon screamed hysterically. "I'm free!"

He threw his arms up and celebrated with a ridiculous victory dance. One that he might be embarrassed about if he weren't seemingly alone.

He heard the door of the library open and shut. A soft click sounding behind it, pausing him mid-victory dance.

"Hello?" He said. He was met with silence.

He scrambled to grab his bag and opened it to pull out his mace.

"I-I have a weapon s-so," Namjoon cleared his throat and swallow trying to rid himself of the dryness. "I will hurt you." He mentally patted himself on the back for how steady his voice sounded when his knees were shaking harder than an old man's.

He heard footsteps slowly making their way to the computer station. All the lights in the library and towards the entrance were off so while he could hear the intruder, he couldn't see him.

The footsteps stopped and he heard nothing else, except his own uneven breathing and his heart pounding. He was shaking from head to toe but kept swallowed his fear down and tried to collect a plan on how he was going to escape this situation unharmed and without having to hurt anyone.

It was then the footsteps began to jog towards the computer station and Namjoon's heart stopped.

"S-stop! Don't come a-any closer! I have mace!"

The footsteps grew more frantic, much louder and more threatening; almost as if the owner of the footsteps was on the precipice of losing his or her mind.

At that thought, Namjoon' flight or fight instinct kicked in and he screamed, his eyes scrunched closed in fear as he sprayed the pepper spray blindly in the direction of the footsteps.

He heard a boy-like shriek and a thud. He opened his eyes to find a young man with blonde hair. The boy was breathing deeply in anger, his gaze crazed as he covered his red and leaking right eye with his hand and the other bright blue eye glared at him from the floor.

The boy hissed in pain and frantically rubbed at his eyes before releasing a much louder roar of agony.

Namjoon almost felt bad for the boy, if said boy wasn't holding a switchblade in his other hand.

They both held intense eye contact. The young boy remained knowledge on the floor clutching his injured eye. The silence ran through them both and Namjoon could feel his skin crawl with anticipation. Namjoon swallowed and drew a breath.

"Who are you? G-get out of here!" His voice cracked and he could feel his face heat up as a bright blush of pure embarrassment.

The young man cracked a crooked smile and released a chuckle that shook Namjoon to the very core.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart." He purred, getting up from his position on his knees. He slowly took his hand of his injured eye. Namjoon gasped.

The pupil of the young man's leaking eye was milk white and blurred. Namjoon assumed this man was blind, but he didn't know if it was because of what Namjoon did or something else beforehand.

The man reached out a hand, a hand that looked soft and warm but when it touched the skin of his arm felt cold and rough.

Namjoon jumped back from the man and lifted his arm to spray more mace. To hell with this man's blind eye.

But then with an inhumane swiftness, the man grabbed the arm Namjoon had lifted and twisted it. Namjoon let out a choking sound in pain and dropped the spray bottle on the carpeted floor.

It landed silently.

The man has twisted Namjoon's hand behind his own back and his other hand over his shoulder. Namjoon looked straight into the crazed eyes of this man and held his breath.

His nose was an inch away from his attacker's. He could hear the deafening sound of his own pounding heartbeat.

Various thought whirled through his mind.

Should he beg for mercy?

Should he try to overpower the man?

Was this the last time he'd ever see the light?

"If you'll just behave, I won't hurt you." He smirked and his crazed eyes widened. Namjoon whimpered.

"But I can't promise I'll keep my hands off this delectable body of yours."

He punctuated his words with a firm squeeze to Namjoon's ass. Being sure to dig his blunt fingernails into his flesh. He almost broke the skin.

Namjoon released a gasp as his eyes watered and his lips trembled with fear.

He attempted to shake the man's hands off, to no avail. If anything his grip grew stronger; more ruthless.

"Let go of me, you monster..." He let out a mixture of a growl and a whine. The young man chuckled and leaned in to kiss Namjoon's cheek his breath reeked of mint gum and cheap cigarettes. Namjoons shuddered when the man also licked a sloppy stripe up Namjoon's honey skin. Namjoon screamed and thrashed in the man's grip. The aforementioned man grumbled into Namjoons neck complaints of how he 'should've just behaved' and 'i didn't wanna punish you'.

The man grabbed Namjoons ass and took a fist full of his shirt. He chucked Namjoon over his shoulder. Namjoon cried and screamed and begged. The man spoke something to the darkness and Namjoon heard two more pairs of footsteps come out from behind bookshelves. He felt his skin pale as his blood ran cold.

How long had they been there? He had been sitting alone in the library for over two hours now. Had they watched him?

"Get this one to the warehouse with the others. We can tell Han that we've collected more than enough for the auction." He practically threw Namjoon into the arms of a man that was twice his size. He looked taller than six foot five and definitely looked like he weighed more than Namjoon's measly 160 pounds. Namjoon knew he would never be able to fight his way out of this man's arms. But if he couldn't overpower them maybe he could talk (beg and cry) his way out of this.

"Please, This must all be a misunderstanding. I don't know any of you-!" He was interrupted by a rolled up dirty t-shirt in his mouth. He gagged around the fabric and tried to spit and cough it out. But with no air getting in or out of his mouth, his actions were futile.

In fact, they caused him to begin to choke. He sputtered and coughed hard around the shirt and could feel himself begin to lose oxygen.

"Calm down, princess. Breathe through your nose like a good boy."

Though Namjoon was sickened by this man's tone and his choice of degrading pet names, he took his advice and began to breathe deeply through his nose, regaining the flow of oxygen to his brain.

And then he began to scream again.

The man, who happened to be the smallest, spoke then with an annoyed groan.

"For fuck's sake, just put him to sleep."

The blonde young man pouted. "But I wanted to see his pretty eyes when we got to the car," he whined. "Can't we wait until then?"

The larger man's chest rumbled as he grumbled out a low 'No.'

He reached up and pinched the throat of Namjoons neck with large meaty fingers. Namjoon thrashed but as he felt the man apply pressure to his windpipe, his vision began to fade.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

He woke up later to the sounds of faint crying. He sat up and took in his surroundings.

It was dark and cold. He was in a moving vehicle. It looked like a van more or less. He wasn't alone. There were people with him. Young men. Not many maybe just about five or six. All had their hands tied just as he did. All were unconscious.

All but one.

He could still hear the faint cries come from the opposite side of the van.

Namjoon spoke whispers into the darkness. "Hello?"

The crying halted abruptly, quickly being replaced by hushed hiccups.

"Don't be afraid. I was taken too." He said when he got no response.

"....Who are you?" A faint voice hiccuped.

The windows were tinted but he could still see all that the moon shined on.

The young boy that had been crying was in his full view. He was handsome even with the marring of tear stains on his cheeks. His eyes were sad and fearful and his voice was guarded; hesitant.

"I'm Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon tried to stand up and remembered his hands were tied behind his back. He cursed and the boy smiled sadly at him.

"I'm Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin turned back to the window and cried some more. Namjoon felt sad, seeing this gorgeous human be sad. He didn't want him to be sad.

"It'll be okay. The police will come once we're reported missing." Namjoon told him, with as much confidence as he could.

Seokjin looked over at one of the boys and Namjoon looked there as well to see that he had one a police department jacket. His heart dropped and Seokjin began to cry harder.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

NEXT UP SUBSTITUTE TEACHER! KIM SEOKJIN!!!!

Sorry, this took so long I had other things to catch up on. Be sure to check out my other BTS books because I might be coming out with a Fantasy AU book for them as well.

FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT AND MY BOOK "NUTSHELL" FOR MORE INFORMATION

im really tired

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -

♥️꽃

published: 2018 07 11
edited: 2018 07 12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 743 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
865K 60K 157
COMPLETED 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝘆!𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗲�...
386K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...