The New Boy (A Hayes Grier Fa...

By __kailey__

He is the new boy. She's the pretty girl that everyone is after. He wants her. **Finished** More

The New Boy (A Hayes Grier Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Question
Instagram
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New cover
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SEQUEL!!
The new life
New fanfic

Chapter 45

5.7K 86 25
By __kailey__

**Conners POV**

When I pulled away I quickly said I had to be somewhere, and ran to the front of Kelley's house. I called my dad to come and pick me up since I didn't have a car.

"Hello?" my dad answered.

"Dad, I need you to pick me up at Kelleys," I said.

"Why? I thought you were going to stay longer."

"I did something bad," I confessed.

Before my dad could answer me, Kelley came up behind me and turned me around. She grabbed my face and brought my lips to hers. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed back.

When we both pulled away, Kelley said, "Don't leave," with a smile.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, not one bit. I have to break up with Hayes anyways, and we will be spending 3 years together," she smiled.

I was so relived.

"Just don't tell Hayes about this, okay?" Kelley asked.

"I won't, I promise. I want you two to be as happy as possible together for these last few weeks," I agreed.

"Good, now let's go inside, my mom just yelled for us that dinners ready," she grabbed my hand and led me inside.

**Kelleys POV**

What was I doing? I'm so stupid. I'm basically cheating on Hayes.

"Oh good! You two are eating with us! Kelley do you want to invite Hayes over? Bradley wants to meet him," my mom said. She sat down at the table in our dining room next to Bradley. We never eat in the dining room...

"I will invite him over after dinner," I said and then I say down. Conner sat next me. I was across from Bradley and Conner was across from my mom.

Everyone ate the steak that my mom cooked, except me, I just had a salad, like usual.

(After dinner)

"Hey Kelley, can you drive me home, my dad needs some help with something," Conner said looking down at his phone.

"Yeah sure! Mom I'm taking Conner home! I shouted.

We got in my car and I drove him home.

On my way back I stopped at the Grier's house. I opened up the front door and Skylynn came running up to me.

"Kelley!!" she yelled.

"Hey sky!" I said, picking her up and then walking into the living room, where Hayes was.

(A/N- I just thought about this, since Hayes is almost 16 in this story, nash is gonna be 19, same age as cam lol)

"Hey Kelley," Hayes said, setting his phone down and getting up.

"Hey," I replied, setting Skylynn down and hugging Hayes.

"Why did you come here?" he asked.

"Oh I wanted to bring you over to my house, Bradley wants to meet you," I smiled.

"Oh cool! Let's go!" Hayes grabbed his phone and followed me out to my car.

We got to my house and I led Hayes inside.

"Hey Bradley!" I greeted.

"Oh hey Kelley! Is this Hayes?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I then introduced him and they started talking. Turns out Bradley knew who Nash was.

They talked for a little while longer until I basically had to drag Hayes up to my room.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, flipping down in my beanbag.

"Movie?" Hayes suggested.

"We always watch movies!" I said.

"Well..we could just cuddle," he said.

"Okay!" I laughed. I changed into spandex and a teeshirt and then crawled in bed next to Hayes. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"You're are the best thing that has ever happened to me," Hayes whispered.

I all of a sudden felt guilty for what I did with Conner. I pushed it to the side though and focused on Hayes.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. But I'm sad because it will be our last dance," I sighed.

"Let's not talk about you leaving, let's just lay here, and not talk," he said.

I snuggled in closer to his chest and fell asleep even though it was only 10pm.

(1pm the next day)

Hayes and I just woke up an hour ago and we have been too lazy to get out of bed. But we knew we had to soon to get ready for the dance.

"I need to start getting ready!" I jumped out of bed and got the shower started. I wanted to look really good so I was going to take my time.

"You have like 4 hours to get ready!" hayes said as he got up too.

"It takes me a long time, okay!" I said as I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and played music. Then I got in the shower. I was in there for a good half an hour.

Hayes knocked on my bathroom door.

"Are you almost done?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said as I turned the water off and wrapped my body in a towel. I unlocked the door but kept it closed. Then, I brushed my hair and washed my face. I walked out and grabbed some leggings, underwear, bra and tanktop.

"I'm still here," Hayes said.

"I wear swimsuits all the time, they cover less than this towel," I pointed out.

"True," he said.

I shook my head and then went back into the bathroom. I put clothes on and let my hair air dry.

Hayes walked into the bathroom as I was starting to do my makeup. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his chin on my head.

"You don't need all of this stuff," he said, staring me in the mirror.

"Are you kidding me? I look like a rat," I laughed.

"No you're beautiful," he looked down at me and I looked up, our lips connecting.

"Now let me get ready, you go home and take a shower you smell like sweat," I laughed.

"Yes ma'am. See you in a few hours," Hayes said and then left.

I finished my makeup and then brushed through my hair. I put it all to one side and bobby pinned it so it stayed like that. I put hairspray in and then went downstairs to eat.

"Morning Kelley," Bradley said. He was in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Morning. Is my mom up yet?" I asked.

"Yeah she's in the shower."

"Why aren't you in there with her?" I joked.

He just shook his head. "It's only been 3 months!"

"So have you even kissed yet?" I asked. I want to know about their relationship.

"Well yeah," I said.

I liked him. I hoped it lasted and they got married. I would like him as my new dad.

Bradley handed me a plate of pancakes and I ate them. Then my mom walked down the stairs. She was wearing yoga pants and a tanktop.

"Really mom? Yoga pants?" I was embarrassed.

"What? I can be cool!" she said. I could tell Bradley was checking her butt out.

"Hey Bradley, eyes up," I said.

"You're not my mom," he glared.

"Dude chill! I was kidding!" I said, and then walked upstairs to leave them alone.

I had 2 hours until the dance. I texted Hayes.

Me: you can come over here and get ready. I'm bored

He replied right away.

Hayes: okay be right over

About 2 minutes later, he came up to my room, with his suit in his arms.

"I see your mom and Bradley are pretty close, they were doing stuff in the kitchen," he scrunched up his face.

"Yeah, he was checking out my mom who was wearing yoga pants," I said.

(A/N- I never really told you what her mom looked like. Have any of you heard of Lindsey Vonn? well her mom looks like that, but a little older)

"Hey all guys check out girls in yoga pants," hayes said, throwing up his hands in defense.

"I'm sure you check my ass out," I shook my head.

"Well actually," he started to say.

"Just stop, I don't want to loose respect for you. So I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that," I said. I went and sat sideways on his lap.

"Tonight's going to be fun," I said, kissing hayes on the cheek.

"You missed," he smiled.

I pressed my lips against his. His hands traveled down to my hips. He adjusted me so I was strattling him. I ran my hands through his hair and deepened the kiss. His tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I declined and pulled away.

"We need to get ready," I smiled and winked at him.

"I hate you," he glared.

"Love you too babe," I kissed him one last time before going into the bathroom and changing into my dress.

When I got out Hayes was having trouble with his tie.

"Here," I said doing his tie for him.

"Thanks," he smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

We had 30 minutes until it started so I put my shoes on and then we went downstairs.

"Oh you guys look so cute!" My mom said.

"You guys are meant for each other," Bradley smiled.

"No you two are meant for each other," I said, pointing to my mom and him.

"Let's go take pictures!" my mom squealed.

"Your mom is so much happier with him in her life," Hayes said.

"I know it's crazy," I laughed.

We walked outside and took some funny and serious pictures on the beach, then we walked over to the pier, where the dance was.

"THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD HAS ARRIVED!" Shawn yelled. Everyone cheered, which I thought was weird.

We danced for a while and talked with everyone and that sort of stuff. Then Amnesia started playing. Why is this song coming up so much?

"Let's dance," Hayes pulled me out to where a lot if people we slow dancing.

He put is hands on my hips and mine went around his neck, my head resting on his chest.

"Listen to the lyrics," I told him.

"No, I'm just going to focus on you and how gorgeous you look. And enjoy our last dance," he whispered in my ear.

"Don't say that. We will see each other again," I promised.

The song ended. I checked my phone, it was 11pm. Whoa, the time flew by fast.

"Hayes, can we go back home? I'm getting sad," I said. He nodded.

I say goodbye to my friends and we walked back to my house.

"This reminds me of the dance when I first came here. I walked you home, met your parents, our first kiss," Hayes reminisced.

"Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary," I smiled.

"I know. You are going to love what I got you," he kissed my temple.

"You're going to love mine even more," I said.

We went up the stairs to my deck and then went into my room. I changed out of my dress and into sweatpants and a sports bra. That's basically what I live in.

Hayes was in just basketball shorts.

"Ping pong?" I asked.

"I'll race you down stairs!" Hayes said as he ran down the first set of stairs and u followed right behind. We ran by my mom and Bradley and they laughed at us. Hayes got down stairs first.

"What do I get for winning?" he asked.

"This," and then I pressed my lips against his, passionately. His hands traveled down my sides and landed on my hips. My hands were going through his long hair. The kiss lasted for what felt like forever.

"We are coming down, don't be having sex!" Bradley yelled as him and my mom walked down.

"We are a little young, don't you think?" I laughed.

"Nah, I lost my virginity when I was 7," he joked.

"We are going to play ping pong so don't disturb us!" hayes said, grabbing a paddle and handing me one. I grabbed a ball and we started playing.

My mom and Bradley went into the movie room and watched a movie.

We played for an hour and then got tired.

"Take a selfie with me!" I said taking out my phone.

I opened the camera and took a few pictures of us. I posted one of us smiling really big on twitter. I captioned it:

This is my last month with this weirdo. I love you boo💕😚

I also posted it on Instagram and captioned it with the same thing.

"Let's go to sleep," I said, grabbing Hayes' hand and bringing him upstairs. We got in bed and I fell asleep really fast.

I only have a month left with him.

-----------------

A/N- okay so there is going to be 3 or so more chapters! hoping to finish tonight but idk!

❤️-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...
1.9K 57 32
I want to be the one that catches your eye. I want to send hurricanes through your heart, and send chills down your spine when you think of me. I wan...
4.2K 75 69
Marie meets Hayes, Nash, Carter, and Cameron. What will happen ? Will she fall in love ?
25.6K 362 40
When Kylie and Chloe come to North Carolina and they meet the one and only Hayes Grier, what will happen. When the girls worlds turn upside down will...