𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰 շ ♡

By RoselaMiller

☙This isn't the Isle of the Lost, Y/N!!☙/// ☙I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses, Ben.☙ ♛ Prince Ben... More

𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 շ
[𝟚]
[𝟛]
[𝟜]
[𝟝]
[𝟞]
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

[𝟙]

10.7K 199 39
By RoselaMiller

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil," Y/N said as she mixed some poisoned apples in a cauldron. "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now all join in." Y/N read from her spellbook before laughing evilly. Her sister and best friends laughed too before adding more apples to the cauldron.

All:

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

Come on!

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Y/N:

Crashing the party

Guess they lost my invitation

Friendly reminder

Got my own kind of persuasion

Carlos:

Looks like this place could use

A bit of misbehavior

Happily ever after

With a little flavor

Jay:

Bad to the bone

With even worse intentions

We're gonna steal the show

And leave 'em all defenseless

Evie:

A fairy tale life can be

Oh, so overrated

So raise your voices and

Let's get it activated

All:

Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Apple, apple

Dip, dip

Wanna try it?

Tick, tick

Take a bite

Come on, be bold

Change the way the story's told

Y/N:

This time the dark is

Finally getting your attention

Mal:

We're wicked by the book

And class is back in session

Jay:

You like it, steal it

Gotta beat 'em to the treasure

Carlos:

A rite of passage

Bad just doesn't get much better

All:

Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Y/N and Mal:

Mother always knows best

Evie:

Show her, pass every test

Carlos:

Hear her voice in my head

Jay:

Evil is the only real way to win

All:

We got all the ways to be

(Hey, hey, hey, hey)

W-I-C-K-E-D

Jay:

Let's go!

All:

We got all the ways to be

(Hey, hey, hey, hey)

W-I-C-K-E-D

Y/N:

Yeeeeaaahhh!

All:

Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Cruel and unusual

We're taking control

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

(Hey, hey, hey, hey)

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

Y/N:

So many ways to be wicked

𓇚

Y/N blinked as she came out of her daydream when she heard the reporters scream her name.

"Only three days till the Royal Cotillion." One of the female reporters said before holding a microphone to her face.

"Ever think a girl like you could be a Lady of the Court?" another female asked Y/N.

"How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?" a male reporter asked Y/N.

"Do you like being blonde?" a female reporter asked Y/N. "Is your Mother still a lizard?"

"Ha. Ha. Okay. Alright. Excuse me." Ben said with a smile as he walked through the crowd of reporters to get to an overwhelmed Y/N. He wrapped his arm around Y/N 's waist as he got to her. "We will let you know if and when that particular situation changes."

"Did you ever think you'd be with a villain kid?" the first female reporter asked Ben.

"We're done here," Ben said with a fake laugh before the Fairy Godmother came to shoo the reporters away.

"This is still just a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing." the Fairy Godmother told the reporters before shushing them when they tried to ask more questions. The reporters eventually walked away.

"Thank you, guys," Ben called out to the reporters as they walked away.

"Thank you," Y/N called out after Ben did.

"Y/N, Ben." the Fairy Godmother said with a smile.

"Fairy Godmother," they said before she walked away from them.

"Woah." Y/N let out a breath when she and Ben were finally alone.

Ben let out a little laugh. "Don't pay any attention to them."

"Well, that's a lot easier said than done. Right?" Y/N said with a nervous laugh.

"No. No." Ben said with a smile as he looked down at Y/N. "You know we should do something, getaway."

"Yeah," Y/N said with an excited smile as Ben checked his watch.

"I have a Council meeting," Ben exclaimed. "I'm so late."

"That's okay," Y/N told Ben.

"But we'll do it sometime," Ben said before kissing Y/N's cheek. Evie walked over to them, grabbing Y/N's wrist and turning her around.

"If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe," Evie told Y/N before smiling at Ben. "Hi," she said before turning back to
Y/N. "Let's go." Evie started to pull Y/N away.

"Bye, Ben," Y/N said as she got dragged away.

"Bye," Ben said with a smile as he watched his girlfriend get dragged away.

𓇚

"Ugh," Y/N exclaimed as Evie pulled her shoulders back during Y/N's dress fitting. "Oh!" Y/N groaned as Evie zipped her blue and gold dress closed. "Okay, Evie, I cannot breathe."

"Well," Evie said with a smile as she pushed Y/N's arms up. "You can breathe after the Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Y/N said as she let her arms drop. "There will be at least twenty more events directly behind it, and I can't even remember what a single one of them is." she continued.

"Calm down, sis. You look beautiful. You can do it. Ben's gonna help you, so don't worry," Mal said to her sister, which causes Y/N to smile a bit.

As Evie admired the dress, she created. Y/N glanced at her purple leather jacket that hung up on the coat rack. "Evie, Mal?"

"Hm?" Evie said.

"Yes?" Mal replied.

"Do you two ever think about what we'd be doing if we'd been back on the Isle right now?" Y/N asked the two as Evie measured Y/N's waist.

Evie let out a laugh as she looked up at Y/N. "That's funny," Evie said right before the music played from the TV. "Uh, look who's on TV," Evie said with a smile as she pulled Y/N down from the stand.

"As the Royal Couple continues the tour of the Kingdom," the reporter said as Y/N sat down on her bed, "they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine." On TV, Y/N spat her food into a napkin when no one was looking.

"Yeah." the real Y/N said with a scoff.

"Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last." the reporter continued.

"Yeah, no kidding," Y/N said sadly before looking down at her nails.

"Y/N has been counting down the days until the Royal Cotillion." the reporter said, and
Y/N's head shot up at the reminder. With a gasp, Y/N ran around the side of her bed and pulled out her spellbook. "When she will officially become a Lady of the Court."

Y/N started flipping through her spellbook until she got to the page she needed. "Read it fast at lightning speed. Remember everything I need." Y/N read before closing her spellbook and opening the book she needed to read before the Cotillion.

"I know Y/N's secret to fitting in," Evie said as she walked over to Y/N, who had started to scan the book. "Ben wouldn't like it one bit. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?"

"Evie, you remember what I was like before I started using my spellbook. I was a complete disaster." Y/N told Evie before going back to reading.

"Well, personally, as your best friend, I strongly believe that this spellbook belongs in the museum with my mirror and Mal's spellbook," Evie said as she grabbed the spellbook from Y/N's lap. Y/N glared at Evie and Mal with a pout. "Don't give me that face. Put the pout away. Mmhm. You know I'm right."

"She's right, sis. Ben wouldn't like it a bit that you're using your spellbook," Mal said.

"But I just use my spellbook to remember every little thing I need to remember. BEING HIS GIRLFRIEND IS NOT EASY MAL, EVIE." Y/N explained.

"So are you trying to say that you don't love him anymore? That you regret everything that happens between the two of you!?" Mal said with an angry voice.

"It's not that Mal. Of course, I love him. But this is just too much for me. I'm not those pinky pink princesses" Y/N sighed as she looked out the window. "You two, don't you ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" Y/N  asked Evie and her Sister.

"Stealing and lying and fighting?" Evie asked Y/N.

"Yeah," Y/N  said with a smile.

"No!" Evie and Mal exclaimed.

"What?" Y/N  exclaimed.

"Why would we?" Evie asked Y/N. "N/N, come here," Evie said as she pulled Y/N  up from the bed. "Look at where we are. We're in Auradon, and we're Auradon girls now." Evie continued as the three of them stood in front of the TV.

"Since Y/N  revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of carts from admirers." the reporter said, and Evie squealed as she hugged Y/N.

"See, this is the land of opportunities. We can be whatever we want to be here," Evie told
Y/N. "So, please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay?" Evie continued. "Besides, I mean, look at these shoes. Look at them!" Evie exclaimed as she picked up a pair of blue and gold shoes.

"Severe," Y/N  said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 11.8K 15
in which ben's twin sister follows mal back to the isle. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐨𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝟐 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢�...
15.7K 327 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...
439K 10.5K 52
You have lived on the Isle of The Lost your whole life. You are also Mal's year-younger sister. You are pretty quiet and don't talk to many people. T...
195K 3K 12
☙Have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?☙/// ☙Right now, I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil☙ ♛ Prince Ben...