King of Grimm

Par ImTheUnderTaker_28

You are son of Taiyang.... You are not a Rose or a Branwen. You are a year younger to yang and a year older t... Plus

Prologue: Normal day for (y/n) 🍋
Bio
Escape
Fire
Zwei
The Loli Hunter
New Found Power
Bio Part 2
Semblance & Ability
Eye of Horus
Departure
I Make Memes For Fun!
Siblings Reunion & Beacon
Teacher's Frustration
Initiation
Second Chance
Classes and Meeting New Friends
Badge and the Burden.
Meeting the Bunny 🐰
Fountain of Youth?
Head Butt
Return
Punishment
Hangover
Hangover 2
Fifty Seven plus views 😱
Fall of Beacon 1
Fall of Beacon 2 😂
Crowe Family Fuckin Tree
Number One
Y/N?!!! (short chapter)
The Sun Dragon (1)
Night before and Showing Dominance
Unfortunately Still Alive And Kicking (Not an update)

Starting a Mercenary Life

9.3K 116 129
Par ImTheUnderTaker_28

(y/n)'s PoV

It's been a week since we all part ways but also give them spare key for the cabin they are free to use it whenever they feel like it.  As for me I'm strolling to find something new I saw a building carved on a cliff to deepest part of the forest.

I got curious so I try to sneak in I used my Eye of Horus to inspect my surrounding and see if there's a trap. And I was right, there's a lot of it whoever is in this building didn't like visitors so as a smart and logical person I am....  I sneak in avoiding all the traps when I'm almost in the entrance a group of girls show up with their weapons aiming at me. One with violet hair who's holding a big scissor (miss scissor hand), pink hair with riffle (peeshooter), black hair with katana to my neck (blacky), a yellow hair faunas who looks like yang (yang 2.0) and another yellow hair who looks like their boss (boss)

(y/n): "do you have time to talk about our God creator Oum-sama?" I smile sweetly like a innocent child and they lower their weapons well except from this woman in my back I think she can feel my aura. (a/n: oh right I forgot you are in your child form.)

Boss: "*sigh*great, another believer and they sent a kid Akame put down your sword." she commanded that Akame aka blacky complied and put down her sword but still looking at me like I rape some donkey. The boss crouch down to my level and look at me.

Boss: "hey,  kid for the one thousand four hundred fifty six time we are not interested it would be a waste if we kill a kid cute as you like the other messager. So choose you'll stay here or we'll  lock you to the dungeon." she said smiling but emitting black aura and ready to devour me if I say no to her offer. I have nothing else to do sooooo

Me: "y-you know what,  after of a lot of thinking and careful consideration I think I'd like to join." I said stuttering.

Boss: "that's the spirit." she pats my head and stands up. 

Boss: "what's your name kid?" she asked

Me: "w-well my name is (y/n), (y/n) Crowe."

Boss: "wait, what is your relationship to Velvet Crowe?" she knows my mother maybe I'll tell her the truth.

Me: "she is my mother,  but I didn't see her for all of my life." I looked down with sadden look on my face.

Boss: "I'm sorry" she apologized

Me: "no,  it's alright miss ahmmm"

Boss: "oh right right we didn't introduce our self yet. That girl with black hair is Akame,  the pink hair Mine,  the purple hair is Scheele, the blondie there is Leone and my name is Bishamon I'm the leader of mercenary group Night Raid!" she said with confidence

I just watched them till they finished their performance panting well except for Bishamon who just ringing a triangle.

'I didn't expect that coming.' I thought I sweat drop and sighed 'this will be a long day.' Bishamon walk towards my direction and put her hand to my shoulder.

Bishamon: "welcome to Nightraid (y/n), you did avoided our traps so I can tell that you are special. Akame *looks at Akame* you are in charge training (y/n)."

Akame: "I ah...." but she was cut of by Bishamon

Bishamon: "good just.... Do anything."

-Time skip brought you by chibi Akame devouring a giant meat effortless.-

Third Persons PoV

Target: "*drunk* *groan* I...  Drink so much *chuckles* but the night is too young." he said and laugh.

(y/n): "good evening Mister I was wondering if you could meet me in a dark alley with no one was around." he said in a child's voice.

Target: "oh,  I usually don't do that stuff anymore.  But fuck it!  It's Friday night! And the night is still young." I can't believe this is really working.

-Little time skip brought you by Mister following (y/n) to a dark alley-

Target: "so what, you'll show your duck or something?"

(y/n): "uhmm no."

'HOW THE FUCK THIS IS TRAINING?!'

-flash back that afternoon before training-

Leone show a picture of the target.

Leone: "see this man? *you nod* this son of a bitch is the worst person in vale he is responsible to many innocent death."

(y/n): "sooo they do about me?"

Leone: "go kill him!" she fast talk.

(y/n): "just like that?!  How about training?" you said shocked

Akame: "this is your training."

Akame: "meh!  You'll be fine.  Now go get em tiger." she said in monotone voice.

-Present  time-

'Oum I hate those guys, but at least I can collect more semblance and weapon too.'

Target: "are we doing this or not? I've been standing here for ten minutes. I'll just go. " he said irritated and walks away.

(y/n): "wait wait wait I'll show it to you!" he said while reaching his knife.

Target: "what?  Your knife?  I know you didn't invite me to show your dick I know you're here to kill me." he draw his sword and about to swing it to you but you are so fast the you able to plunged your knife to his neck.

'urg I can't even see his dick.' was his last thought before dying.

After that you leave the scene not after you "collect" all his valuables and report to your Boss Bishamon about the training and they let you pass and join them.

------
----------
Dun dun duuuuuun hi guys!  Thank you for reading my book 😁 don't cha worry there's more chapters to come

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.3K 1.6K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
1.3K 19 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
12.8K 150 27
You are Raven and taiyang's kid you are older than yang by 1 year. You where abused by your father your step-mother and your two sisters. One day you...
303K 2.3K 32
You are the adopted son and the eldest child of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. You have been treated like nothing but just a stranger. Always got...