My Fake Boyfriend

By xxroseycutexx

"You in or not?" He asks me. I look up into his eyes and think. Should I say yes or no? I think long and hard... More

Chapter 1: You In or Not?
Chapter 3: The Beach
Chapter 4: Zoeys Flashback
Chapter five: You scared me, Stupid
Chapter six: Youre In Love With Tyler Evans
Chapter 7: Fights and Fragile lips
Chapter 8: I care about this Rule Breaker, Girl player to much.
Chapter 9: Car Crash -Short Chapter-
Chapter 10: Four Stories
Chapter 11: Awkward...
Chapter 12: Tyler

Chapter 2: Sleepover!

5.3K 150 67
By xxroseycutexx

Tyler's POV

"T-Tyler" the girl lying down next to me in my bed moaned. I hate this women, her name was Sierra Topping. She was on the cheer squad but she was so annoying. I don't even know if she can count up to 75! Ring, Ring, Ring, my phone rang, I picked it up and saw the contact name.

Mom😴

I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed and answered it. "Hello?" I said annoyed and put my hand through my hair.

"Where are you?" She asked me in a nice calm voice. She's so annoying but I love her to death.

"I'm at the library." I lied and she laughed for half a second. I knew that was a bad idea.

"Really? Sure, now Tyler where are you really?" She asked me and I sighed in announce. Why does she even want to know!?

"I'm out with a girl," I said and you could tell she was happy.

"Who? Can I met her?" She said happily. "Is she your girlfriend!?" She finished and I sighed again, but this tie quietly. I don't want my mom to hear me!

"Yeah. Sure. When?" I asked her and you could tell she was excited.

"Tomorrow night? At dinner. Are her grades good?" She asked and I looked at the girl next to me. Ew no way, but I need someone to make her happy. After all... she's almost gone.

"Um. Yes of course. She's also on the honor roll and has perfect attendance!" I lied and waved for Sierra to leave. She pouted and got up and left.

"Really? Baby! I'm so proud of you!" She said and that made me smile. Hey! Even though it's fake it's still nice to hear her proud of me. Especially in the state she's in. "What's her name?" She said and my smile dropped. Crap, I don't know anyone who has all of that.

"Um" I started and I don't know how to end it. Then it snapped! Isn't that girl like in love with me? Ugh, what's her name again? Oh right! Audrey! She has good grades I think. Wait no, I remember she has like Cs and Ds in all the classes she has me with. She's super creepy also. But her friend Zoey. She's a stuck up goody two shoes and she'd do anything to get me to be her friend again. I think, I mean in 6th grade that's how it was when I stopped talking to her in 5th grade. God. That reminds me of what she did to me. But it's worth a shot. "Zoey!" I said and she paused for a moment. Oh no, what did I do? Does she hate her.

"I'm so proud! I remembered. She was so sweet and I love her and her mom. I'm so excited for you! When I get home I'm giving you a huge hug!" She said and I smiled. I love my mom, and I'm so happy she's being strong and fighting it. She has it so hard. We said goodbye and hung up. Well now to get Zoey...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoeys POV

When Tyler left my house I was shocked. Why does he need me? I went to my room and opened my laptop. I started watching my favorite show, "One Of The Guys, aka OOTGs"After around 15 minutes of watching my show I got a text from a number I don't recognize. I tap on it and read the text.

?: hey. It's Tyler. I'm coming in ten minutes to get you for dinner with my mom. Look nice but not to formal.

What? Why did he tell me this now. I jump out of my bed and get changed into a maroon top with a cross over string above my chest. But you can really see anything, don't worry! I put on a black skirt. I normally don't wear a skirt but I felt like it was right for today. I put my hair down and straighten it as fast as I can. I put on mascara real quick then I hear a loud honk. I grab my phone and run downstairs. I walk out the front door and see his car. It's a silver beautiful car. I hop in the passenger seat and look at him. He steps on the gas and races away from my house. After a while I start talking.

"Why'd you need me?" I ask him. He doesn't answer for a couple seconds.

"I need you for my mom. She's not very well an I need to make her feel better. And you are perfect for it with your grades and crap." He answers and I nod. "Also I need you for school too." He said and I was was shocked.

"Why?" I asked him and he looked at me for a second then looked back at the road.

"All these girls trying to get on me and most of them I hate. Don't get me wrong I still wanna hook up with them. But I need a break for a while. Plus it'll be more believable." He says and I shrug. I guess that makes sense.

"Okay, how long do we have to do this?" I ask him

"I don't know. Maybe a month? Two?" He says and I roll my eyes. He sees me in the corner of his eyes and he rolls his eyes mimicking me. I smile for a second then pretend like nothing happened. We pull up to his huge house. How does someone own this big fo a house!?

"This house is amazing!" I said to him and he smirked.

"Thanks," He said and opened the door for me. I smiled and got up. Maybe he isn't as bad as he seems. As were walking up to his front door he slaps my ass. I turn around and I want to slap him.

"What the hell!" I yell at him and he smirks.

"What? We're dating." He smirks and puts his arm around me. I roll my eyes and walk to his front door faster. "What?" He says and runs up to me and grabs my chin to look at him.  I know what he's doings. He's trying to do this thing to get into my pants. Not. Gonna. Happen. But, maybe I can win just once...? What? I can evil sometimes. I look into his eyes and wait for him to lens in. When he does I do too. We're kissing and him lifts up my skirt. I pull his hands down then move my hands to his hair. So. Soft. Wait, I'm supposed to win. I then grab his hands and push off of him and smirk. I prolly look retarded buy I don't care. I turn around and start walking up to the front door. Then he grabs my hand and spins me around.

"I know what you're doing. And it's not gonna work." He says and I blush. Dang it. No! I don't want him to win. Not again. He leans in to kiss me again and I don't kiss back for five seconds. Then I start kissing back. Yup, he won. He moves my hair back and kisses down my jaw-line until he gets to my neck. He searches my neck until I say his name... I didn't moan it. I just said it. I could feel his smirk forming on his lips on my neck. He pulls away and grabs my hand and walks to the front door. I'm so shocked and try to hide it, but I fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're sitting at Tyler Evans table with his mom. Talking about how me and Tyler are dating. I could never believe this would ever be happening, even if it's fake.

"So, hows you guys start dating?" His mom asks us and we look at each other.

"Um, we met in class. We were a signed a project. And since we were friends before so we started talking." I lied and Tyler nodded like a bobble head. I laugh at my own comment on him and they look at me weird. I apologize and make up some excuse. We finish dinner and I check the time, 10:30. How? What the hell! I left at 8:00! I mean we talked, had appetizers, talked, ate dinner, talked, ate desert, then helped with the dishes.

"Gosh, it's so late. If you want you can spend the night at our house?" Mrs. Evans asks me and I look at Tyler.

"Yeah, you can sleep in my room" Tyler smirks at me and I glare at him and that makes his smirk even bigger.

"Oh um. No thanks. I'm just fine" I said and pulled out my phone.

"C'mon babe! Please?" Tyler said and grabbed my phone out of my hand. I tried to get it back but failed. He ran into his room and Locked the door.

"Ugh! Come on please!" I yell and bang on the door. He then came out and handed my phone. I checked it and saw the text he sent to my mom.  

Z: Hey mom! It's super late and we had this thing at school. I'm going to spend the night at Hopes alright? Thanks mom! I love you.

"Tyler!" I yelled at him and pushed him back. He then picked me up by my waste and throw my onto the head. I started laughing and sat up. "Okay fine! But no funny business!" I yell and smile. Maybe he isn't that bad.

"With you! Of course not!" He says and I roll my eyes while smiling. "Let me get you some pajamas." He says and goes to his dresser. He goes to the bottom of the drawl and grabs some skimpy whore outfit. He throws it to me and I look at it then at him.

Outfit ^^^^^

"I'm not wearing that! No ways!" I say and he laughs.

"C'mon. You know I wanna see that." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Can I borrow a shirt and shorts? I love baggy cloths." I say. They're so comfy! Plus, they always smell so good.

"Yah. Sure" I says and I smile and get up. "Under one condition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Evans POV

I love Zoey so much. I always did, even when she was ten years old. I also know she ways to innocent for my baby, Tyler. So no money business is gonna happen. I hear laughing from his room. I smile at the thought of my baby finally happy with someone I love. I turn on the television and skip through the channels. After around five minutes it feels like I can't breathe. It's super hot in here. I get up and walk to the air conditioning and look at it. 81. That's not hot at all? Maybe I should get some ice water. I get a cup and walk to ten fridge. I get ice then go for water. I then start shaking and fall to the ground. And that's all I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoeys POV

"Under one condition." Tyler says and smirks. I roll my eyes for the hundredth time today.

"What?" I ask and he takes a step closer to me.

"Put on a fashion show." He says and shoves something into my hands. "With this" he shoved the one piece outfit and I look at him with confusion.

"Excuse me?" I ask him and he picks me up and sets me down on the ground. He pushes me into the bathroom and closes the door. Should I do it? I mean maybe Tyler changed? It's just for a little bit. Maybe Tyler likes me? I take off my shirt and then I hear something. I couldn't tell what it was. It sounded like a crash. Maybe someone dropped something on the ground. The door knob then turns slowly to the bathroom and I I scream. I take a tower and cover myself.

"What the hell!?" I yell and he looks at me up and down.

"You okay? I heard a loud noise." He asks me and I title my head and look confused.

"That wasn't you?" I ask him and I see his eyes widen. He then turns around and runs downstairs. I drop my towel and don't even care anymore. I run downstairs behind Tyler. He stops dead in this tracks and I hit him. I expect us to fall but he was a brick wall. "What the? Why'd you sto-" I see it. Mrs. Evans on the ground next to the fridge. I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. I felt so bad. But Mrs. Evans used to be my second mom. I know I shouldn't be thinking about myself. I was being selfish. I can see half of Tyler's face and I saw a tear go down his check.

"I-I thought" I started. "Her cancer was gone?" I asked him and he ran to the home phone.

"Yah. But then she has a seizure and got cancer again. She stopped taking the medicine." He said and picked up the phone and called 911 I'm guessing. "Hello? Plus send someone fast. My mom has cancer and she just had her second seizure. Please send someone quick." He said and paused for two seconds. "2718 magic road" he said and started crying. "Okay thank you so much." He said and hung up.

"I'm so sorry Tyler" I said and he nodded. He leaned into kiss me but I pulled away. I remember what he said to his friends a couple months ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~FlashBack~

"No guys I'm serious. I love having sex because it helps calm me down and get my head out of life." Tyler said to his friends. Everyone nods their heads like it's The best thing they ever heard. But that's so stupid. I roll my eyes and look at Hope and Audrey. Audrey is staring at him and I shake my head. I look at hope and she has the same expression on her face as me.

"God, I hate him" I say to hope and she wides her eyes and nods.

"Like everyone has those moments. Plus he's rich. He has no problems what so ever." Hope says and I nod. I don't know if that's true. He does look like he has problems but he hides it. I knew him before he had to be so cool.

~End of FlashBack~

I pulled away. I know he's hurting right now but he has to deal with it for now. I star into his eyes though for a while. But I notice he's not looking at mine. I look at what he's looking at. I look down and see I'm just in my bra. Yup, of course. I then hear the sirens from a distance and look at Tyler.

"Everything's gonna be fine" I say and he looks into my eyes.

"Promise?" He asks. I don't answer but lean on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in Tyler's bed around Tyler's arms. I try to get out but fail.

"Tyler, wake up" I say and shake his arms. He resists and grabs me tighter. "We have school!" I say and he groans.

"No, I'm not going to school today." He says and I look at him. His moms fine. Just needs to be at the hospital for a couple days. And no visiting until not tomorrow but the next day.

"Just because you do, doesn't me I can too."

"Why not? What about support?" He says and pulls me in closer. I know what he's doing, he's trying to get in my pants. Not gonna happen. "There's not tests today." He says and I roll my eyes. Well, maybe. I mean his mom is in the hospital! Wait, no. No way.

"Okay, sure why not." I say. Why did I say that? Ugh. Stupid Greek god face with gorgeous eyes.

"Okay cool thanks." He says and pulls me in tighter. I try squirm out but fail.

"Fine. If I'm gonna stay at least let me get up!" I kind of yell. He shakes his head and finally opens his eyes. He stares into my eyes and moves a strand of my hair out of my face. I blush a little but I take this opportunity to get out of his grip. Since he used his hand to move a piece of my hair he stopped holding me. So I get up and walks into the bathroom.

"Seriously?" He says and I giggle. I close the bathroom door and see in the mirror, I was wearing the one piece outfit. I sigh and begin to search him bathroom for any makeup. I didn't find any, obviously. I sigh and fix my hair. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say and I see Tyler open the door. He starts the shower and looks at me. "We're going to school." He says and I nod. I walk out of the bathroom and grab the cloths I was wearing yesterday. This is super fancy and a don't really want to wear this to school, but what other choice do I have. I put my ear up to the bathroom door and hear him step in the shower. I then get changed out of my stupid one piece.

I head downstairs and check the fridge. Nothing. I look around and I don't see anything for breakfast that wouldn't take over 20 minutes to make. I sigh and give up. I hear Tyler come downstairs and I unplug my phone.

"Ready?" Tyler ask me and walks to the front door. He opens it and wait for me to reply or walk out with him.

"Yup" is all I say and put my phone in my pocket... wait this doesn't have a pocket! "Tyler!" I yell and he turns to look at me.

"What?" He says annoyed.

"My backpack and homework! It's at my house." I say and he rolls his eyes. He checks his phone for something. Probably looking at the time?

"We can make a trip real fast to your house to grab your backpack. But that's it. We don't have time for you to change or get your papers together." He's says and I nod. Wow, he actually wants to get to school on time! That or he has some secret plan. We get in his blue car. Wait, wasn't it silver yesterday? Oh he probably has other cars. But I love this one, it's dark blue. And yes I know I already that it was blue! But still. He starts driving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're now at school. I'm scared to get out of his car with him. I mean, everyone's going to be staring! We finally get out in sync and everyone's eyes are on us. I'm just looking around at everyone like a lost puppy until I feel an arm go around my shoulders. Of course it's Tyler. We walk past everyone's shocked faces and whispering. We walk inside and I take a deep breath. He looks at me and smiles.

"Okay. So that was fun." He says and I laugh. "Now at lunch you have to sit at our table. I can't go to yours. I'll save you a seat next to mine." He says after the bell rings.

"Okay, can I invite a friend or two?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"No!" He says and I put my hands on my hips and do a fake sad face.

"Please?"

"No!"

"Pleaaaase?"

"No"

"C'mon  just one!"

"Fine, only one."

"Two....?"

"No!!!" He yells sounding kind of mad and annoyed.

"Fine." I say. How am I supposed to pick between Hope and Audrey. I mean I'd kind of rather be with hope... but Audrey would love to sit at the table. But me with Tyler would hurt Audrey, so what would I tell her? Well whatever I'll think of something. I'm only aloud to tell one person it's fake, and of course I'm telling Hope! When people are around us, me and Tyler hug goodbye and walk our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Lunch~

I walk into the lunch room and see Tyler's table. I look at him then at my old table, there's no one there... I already asked Hope and talked to Audrey. She said its fine and asked her brother to sit with them. And her brother Liam is popular and sits with Tyler so I can sit with her too. But I feel bad, maybe I should've told Audrey. I mean she has a crush on Tyler and told me then I date him! But I already told Hope the plan. Once I get my lunch I make my way to Tyler's table. I look at my seat besides Tyler then at Audrey and she smiles and nods. She's boy-crazy but super nice. I've known her since 2nd grade. I sit next to Tyler and the whole table talks about the football game tonight.

"You're going to Tyler's big game, right?" Ethan asks me and I look at Tyler. He just looks at me waiting fri an answer lol I'm his actual girlfriend. He's such a good actor.

"Uhh. Of course I am coming to cheer on my um. Boy. Friend." I said tapping his shoulder when I said boy and friend. God, I'm so awkward. Tyler looks from me to his friends back to me. He smirks at me being awkward and how everyone got. Me and Tyler see Bridget in the corner of our eye walking to us. Bridget- pretty blonde with green eyes. Captain of the cheerleader team. And she's in love with Tyler and he already did her twice so she's old news. Tyler then quickly puts his hand on my thigh sending chills down my back. She stops right in front of us and looks at Tyler's hand then back at us.

"I know you guys aren't really dating. Tyler would never date you" She said. It actually kind of hurt what she said... "Tyler, what is she pinning against you?" She says and Tyler kind of chuckles.

"No! I love my little Zozo" he says and grabs my waste with both of his hands and picks me u0 and puts me in his lap. I kind of blush but try to hide it. 

"Mhm, sure. I know that something fishy is going on." She says and turns on her heels and walks away swaying her butt back and forth. Ugh, she annoys me. After around five minutes Tyler asks to talk to me in the bathroom. Everyone says "ooOooooOo" And me and Tyler get up and walk out of the cafeteria. We walk int the girls bathroom.

"Yes-" I start but I get cut off by Tyler kissing me. I hesitate for a five seconds then start kissing him back. His hands move from my cheeks to my waste. I roam through his black soft hair. God it's so soft! He then moves his hands over to my butt and I move his hands away. He's puts them back and I pull away. "No" I say and he starts kissing down my neck.

"Why?" He says well kissing me. He then finds my sweet spot and starts sucking.

"T-Tyler" I say softly and I can feel his smirk against my neck. I moan out his name again and I then push away. "Tyler stop!" I yell and he looks at me confused.

"What?" He says and then leans back into kiss but I pull away.

"Tyler!" I yell and he rolls his eyes.

"God. You're so stuck up. But do you really think I want you? The only reason I need your pig ass is because of your grades. I can't wait until this whole thing is over." He says and walks out leaving me standing here like a loser. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I wipe it away. I walk up to the mirror and look through the back pack. Gotcha! I get my mascara and lip gloss and everything. I make myself like all nice and stuff. I get my change of cloths. It's super slutty and stuff but still. I always keep it in my back pack just in case of an emergency. And this feels like it. I change and walk out of the bathroom. I walk back to the cafeteria and the minute I open the doors everyone's eyes are on me, even Tyler's. I walk over to the table and look at Ethan. I bend down and kiss him. He's shocked but kisses back. I open my eyes and look at Tyler and smile. He moves his hands to my chest and I want to slap him. But I don't because Tyler looks kind of mad. I move my hands to his abs and moves my hands around his chest. He has good abs, but not as good as Tyler's. I then pull away and eye Tyler. Then walk over to hope and gesture her to get up and follow me. She does that and we walk out. Dramatic exit, check

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 4214

Hope you enjoyed this extra-extra-extra-extra long chapter. This chapter had a lot of information and drama. And that kissing scene 😏😏😂. I really enjoyed writing this chapter! It was soooo fun. Well, I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

~Katelyn 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
29.6M 873K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
4.4K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
57.5K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...