I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
3. Everything for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
7. I will not break your treast on me....
8. Can't you understand...
9: Will you marry me....
10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...
11. I can't see you like this...
12: Is she is the one who abhi married...
Author's Note..
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
16. Possessive Fuggii...
17. You're mine only mine...

13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...

1.1K 122 66
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes..

Guys previous part of this story is private if you wish you may read.. Guys even this time I didn't get good response sure next part will also be private...

The story starts with abhi enters inside the room and closed the door..

Abhi: fuggii what is this... When its happened...

Pragya: Mr. Mehra I had explained everything na.. Then you're asking again...

Abhi: Mr. Mehra??? Miss. Lady mohampo I want to talk to my wife fuggii not with you...

Pragya controls her laughter and asks little bit shock as me lady mohampo...

Abhi: haa you're...

Pragya: don't forget I am your boss... Now all the properties are in my name...

Abhi: yes boss your comments are my highness but now I want my fuggii...

Pragya: turns her face and smiles then says not looking at him... I don't know the girl name of Fuggii...

Abhi: pragya I want to talk to just stop this play...

Pragya: even I am not interested to play with you... You have a meeting within half an hour... So go fast and get ready soon... Saying this she about to open the door but stops by abhi...

Abhi twits her hand behind her while pragya screaming in pain...

Abhi: are you going to say or.. He press again which makes her to scream loudly...

Pragya: I will say suniye now stop please.. It paining... Abhi removes her hand and asks say...

Pragya: but you have to promise me after hearing what I am saying you will not breakdown...

Abhi: first you say...

Pragya: no first you promise on me...

Abhi: fuggii don't play like this..

Pragya: no I am serious suniye first promise on me...

Abhi: fuggii you know na what you meant for me... I can't do this... If I had broken also you're there to repair me so first say...

Pragya: suniye Aaliya wants your property for that she plans something to make you failure in your music industry....

That's it abhi falls down on the sofa with shock yet sad... Pragya breakdown while seeing him in vulnerary state...

Pragya: for this only I think to not share this with you... Now see how you're going through... I know now how you're feeling...

Abhi makes her stand while he also stand with her and hugs her tightly...

Abhi: I can't believe my own sister want me to see as failure...  She know na how music is for me then how can she do like this pragya... She start to hate me this extend... I am not a good brother pragya that's why she hate me this much...

Pragya: suniye please na don't blame yourself... Now she is not in her sense that's why she don't know what is doing... We will make her to understand suniye... Soon everything will be alright...

Abhi: but pragya how you get to know this...

Pragya: yesterday in mid night I went take water at the time I am hears Aaliya speaks to someone like this... That's why I planned this...

Abhi: but my sign..

Pragya: suniye its not a original...

Abhi: shockingly asks what???

Pragya: suniye actually one of my friend only help me with this...

Abhi: how dare you to get a help from other instead of asking to your husband... I am here only na can't you share this with me... If you ask I will transfer everything belongs to me as yours... Don't you believe me...

Pragya: suniye are you thinking I want your money only... Are I am a gold digger...

Abhi: pragya in stern voice... And raised his hand towards pragya with angry filled face...

At the correct time aaliya opens the door to find abhi's angry face...

Aaliya: I am sorry bhai.. I will talk to you later... Saying this she leaves from here while closing the door...

Outside...

Aaliya smiles and says I think bhai loves you that's why he didn't speak anything at the time of these encounter... Now I get my answer chashmish now you make my way so easy.... I get my bhai back... She smile evilly...

Inside...

Pragya: suniye...

Abhi: just stop it pragya... I don't want to hear anything...

She goes near to him and says sorry by holding her ears...

A

bhi can't see her like this abhi slowly removes her hand from ears and hugs her tightly...

Abhi: don't you dare to say that word again... You're my fuggii... How can I think you like that... Pragya you promised me na you will not hide anything from me...

Even though you hide this from me... The only thing make me upset is I can't help you at the time... That's why I speaks like that to you...  I am sorry...

Pragya: even I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you... I think it will affect you more that's why I didn't shared this with you and also you're in deepest sleep... How can wake you...

Abhi: breaks the hug and says you idiot whatever may be the situation you're there na to take care of me then why I have to worry about it... And one more thing Mrs. Mehra I am always available only for you...

Pragya blushes... Abhi kisses her on cheek...

Abhi: now say who is your friend... Pragya about to say but abhi stops while saying please please fuggii don't say is that double battery....

Pragya: playfully hits on his arms and says no... He is my childhood friend... Yesterday only I had seen him after a two long years...

He is CID officer...  Even though his papa is biggest business man but he want to stand on his own leg... He is so interest on social works so he becomes a CID officer... Did you know suniye when I explained my problem he simply gives that idea...

He only makes that papers within two hours... Only he asks about your properties and the sample of your sign... After two hours he gives me that then make me like this... He is so cute yet intelligent...

Abhi: its not called as intelligent its a cheating... How can he do like this... He says little bit jealousy...

Pragya: teasingly is my husband in jealous...

Abhi: what wrong in this... I can't hear my wife praises someone even in front of me... Don't forget you're my wife... Pragya smiles and kisses him while saying yes Mr. Mehra I am all yours...

Abhi: oye fuggii where is your mangulstura even you didn't keep vermilion on your maang... Pragya smiles...

Pragya slowly takes the mangulsutra from her blouse of hidden... Then she shows the kumkum which she hides from her hair style... Abhi smiles and hugs her tightly while saying I love you...

Pragya: suniye get ready to meet my friend and for the meeting...

Abhi: yes boss.. Your commands are my Highness... He says while bending down before her...

How is it guys???  Please give your valuable comments and votes...

Now the task time...

1) Which part you like the most from today's update??

2) Who will be pragya's childhood friend???

Thank you so much for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
4.8K 275 4
This story scene was taken from kumkum bhagya after Dadis death, In my story there will be no 7yrs leap.... And in my story she'll make her mind not...
4.5K 268 10
An alternate take on the 2 year leap in 'Kumkum bhagya'. Pragya returns to Delhi and finds she had been living a lie for the past two years and that...