Tokyo Ghoul: King

By SgtGreencube

A story I wrote some time back on Deviantart, and which I have now brought to Wattpad for people to enjoy. A... More

Chapter 1: Jailbreak
Chapter 2: Rough Start
Chapter 3: Getting Acquainted
Chapter 4: An Experiment
Chapter 5: The Birth of a Monster
Chapter 6: Warmth
Chapter 7: Closure
Chapter 8: Fading Warmth
Chapter 9: Breaking Point
Chapter 10: Scars
Chapter 11: Reunion
Chapter 12: Plotting
Chapter 13: Just Another Day
Chapter 14: Prelude to a Tragedy
Chapter 15: The Birth of a King
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17: A Miracle
Chapter 18: Before The Storm
Chapter 19: Clash
Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Author's Note

1.5K 15 2
By SgtGreencube

Before we begin, I will personally thank the individual known as manashrine from DeviantArt(who has since become inactive) for giving me the innovation for this story on that one fateful day.

Not much else to say. This story, of course, is non-profit and all the copyrighted material included in this story belong to their creators. I simply drew innovation from the original material and used music that I consider fitting to amplify the mood in the story.

Now that I've twice expressed myself to have no pursue of profit behind my actions, I think it's time I let you experience my  biggest work thus far. 

Without further ado, I shall tell you the story of Tokyo Ghoul: King.

*HRNK*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 75 13
Tokyo Ghoul X Reader ...with undertones of Yanderes. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Its mostly Kaneki x Reader x Hide...Because they deserve the wo...
88.9K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
8.3K 381 82
(All respective franchises belong to their creators, except my original characters, and changes to the stories and my 'main' Story.) A Man traveling...