Too Much Love: A 5SOS Story

By molly_cooke

A girl named Kiera is best friends with Luke from 5SOS. She REALLY. Couldn't ask for more. But when she wants... More

The Usual Hangout
Phases
Feelings or Phases?
New Feelings
Telling Daria
Lukes Shakey Move
Be With Ashton?
Love Sick Memory
Confession To Luke
Daria's Ambush
NOTE:

Love Affair?

129 4 0
By molly_cooke

I suddenly awoke. I started to shiver. So Ashton wrapped both arms around me. I just wanted to scream and shout "what on earth are you doing,I don't want more than friendship" but it was like I was in a coma and no one could hear me. He had me under a spell. I sat up and his eyes caught my gaze. He got closer every centimetre towards my lips. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. And before you know it we where kissing. I really should have stopped at when i put my head on his shoulder,now it's getting more intense.

The kiss lasted a long time. But when it finished I stepped back. I stood up and so did Ashton. We where both breathing heavily. He pulled me in to kiss again but this time it was more intense. I knew where this was going to lead to. Eventually i pulled away,opened the door and slammed it. I ran&ran home it was only 5 minutes away but it felt like 5hours.

I finally bursted through my front door and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. Daria was on the landing I almost knocked her over. She ran after me. I stopped and panted before I entered my room.

"What happened between You&Luke then?" "Nothing!" I said almost crying. I slammed the door in her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
216K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...