Confession To Luke

I left the house and went down to the park. I couldn't stop biting my lip or sweating. I was going to confess. I saw Luke in the distance. We did our usual greeting and say down on the ivory covered bench. He brushes my hair out of my face. "So,I need to talk to you" he says. "About what?" I start to panic. "I like you more than a friend now,it just hit me" he puts his arm around me. I smile to the ground. "Thats sweet but I can't... Can't be with you" i stuttered. He stands up confused. "Why,I thought it was what you wanted?" How did he know? "Please when you dashed off to 'take your sister' to her dance show it was written all over your face" "that was then" "why can't it be now" "coz it can't!" He started to look vicious. "Keira what's happened" "nothing okay!" "Tell me" he had a firm grip on my wrist and began to shout. "Stop your hurting me!" He looked like he was going to swing. Cowarding away I said "I kissed Ashton and we slept together" he let go of my wrist and I fell to the ground. He honestly looked like he was going to kill me. But instead he disappeared into the forest in the distance. I started to cry now. And I had no one to hold. I really needed Ashton now. And that was the first time I really needed him. But he wasn't there. Instead I was sat in a cold isolated park.