Boruto Yaoi Boyfriend Sceneri...

By Dreaming__Illusions

So you reader are a jinchuriki in this book and if your a girl, then your a boy in this book. Following chara... More

Before we start introducing *drum roll*
You meet again
You hang out
What he thinks of you
What you and Osamu think of them
He asks you out
Your date
Family reactions
You ask him to be your lover
First kiss
He grows up into a teen
Cuddles
Pet names
Himawari
A/N: ATTENTION!!!!!!
Boruto
Shikadai
A/N: Sad announcement
Bye-Bye Osamu!
Back from the dead

How you met

3.5K 82 52
By Dreaming__Illusions

Boruto☆

You arrived at the Hokages office with two ANBU's next to your side. You ran away from home and came here to run away from the ninja from your country.

'Don't worry, I have a feeling we'll be safe here'

Said Osamu. You nodded and the animal masked person opened the door. He pushed inside and you stumbled infront of a tired blond, that looked like he wasent sleeped in years. He had 3 whiskers on each cheek and amazing striking blue eyes.

"Why did you bring a child into my office?"

He asked standing up from his chair.

"We found him on the front gates with  blood stained clothes"

Said one of the ANBU with a cat mask.

"What's your name?"

He asked looking down at you.

'Tell him'

"(Y/n) (L/n)"

You felt the shock radiating around the room and slight fear.

"Impossible, the (L/n) clan was slautered in cold blood weeks ago"

Said the other ANBU with a dog mask. The blond Hokage kneeled down infront of you and placed a hand on your head.

"Enough, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your family, you can stay with my family if you like"

'Say yes'

"Okay"

He nodded and gave you a gentle smile then looked at the ANBU.

"You may go"

"Hai, Lord 7th"

They puffed away and he turned back to you.

"Lets go, I think you'll get along fine with my family"

He said standing up. You nodded and followed him as the two of walked throu the streets toward his home, or now your home as well.

"I'm home!!"

He yelled opening the door to his house. He motioned you to get inside as well.

'This is a nice house'

You nodded while admiring the house. Naruto chuckeld and his shoes off. You also took your shoes off and followed him to the looking living room that was connected to the kitchen, and dining room.

"Welcome back- who's this?"

Asked a woman with lavender eyes.

"This is (Y/n) (L/n), he will be staying with us for now on"

He said looking down at you with a smile. You fidgeted nervously as the woman eyes widen.

"I'm sorry to hear your family was slautered, my name is Hinata Uzumaki"

She said looking at you gently. You nodded and heard multiple footsteps behind you. You turned to see two kids around your age bursting through the doorway.

"Ah, Boruto, Himawari, come here and meet someone"

He said motioning them toward him. The girl smiled happily nd joined his side immediately while the boy who was your age just stayed in his spot looking at you in amazement at your unmatched eyes.

"Kids, I want you to meet (Y/n) (L/n), he will be living with us for now on, so get along with him"

"Hai~!!"

Chirped the girl with a happy grin.
The boy frowned and clicked his tongue.

"So you just came home, just to tell us another person will be living here!!"

He yelled angrily falling his fist, while glaring at the older blond.

'What a brat, yelling at his father like that'

You nodded in agreement and watched the scenery go on as the the older woman had to use her Kenkei Genkai to shut both of them up. The boy huffed and stormed off, but not leaving without giving you a nasty glare.

Shikadai☆

The older blond decided to call all of his friends to meet the new member of the household. First was the Nara household. You sat down on the couch as they talked with the older blond.

"So he's the only survivor?"

"Yeah"

You turned to look at them and saw a kid at your age with pineapple hair and green eyes.

"(Y/n), this the Nara family, this my old friend Shikamaru Nara, his wife Temari Nara, and their son Shikadai Nara"

He said pointing at each of them. You bowed your head in hello as they did the same.

'They look nice'

You nodded and they sat down on a separate couch. The pineapple hair was looking at you boredly, but you decided best not to make eye contact as you stared blankly infront of you.

You heard footsteps heading towards you and a hand was presented on your eye sight. You turned to the pineapple head as he just stared at your mismatched eyes.

"Shikadai"

He simply said.

"(Y/n)"

You replied as you took his hand and shook it.

Inoji☆

Next was the Yamnaka family.

"(Y/n), this is Sai Yamanak, his wife Ino Yamanaka, and their son Inoji Yamanaka"

He said placing a hand on your head. You bowed as a hello and they did the same. The boy of your age gave you a fake smile along with his father, but the wife have a real one.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), it's a pleasure to meet you"

You said looking at them. They nodded and the boy offered you a hand.

"Lets get along, (Y/n)"

'Shake it'

You nodded and shook his hand.

Shinki☆

"(Y/n), this Gaara and his son Shinki"

Said the blond. You bowed in hello as the red head did the same.

"(Y/n) (L/n), pleasure to meet you"

You said looking at them. They nodded back as Shinki took a step closer to you. Your ability reacted and formed a lightning barrier around you.

"Were alike"

Is all the three of you could say, as the outer families in the room were staring at you in shock and awe.

Mitsuki☆

"Next is Orochimaru, and his son Mitsuki"

You nodded and stared at the snake like beings infront of you.

"(Y/n) (L/n), pleasure to meet you"

You said bowing. They nodded as Orochimaru licked his lips.

"My, the last survivor of the (L/n) clan, it's an honor to be at your presence"

He said looking down at you. The snake boy just gave you a smile as he stuck his hand out.

"Hope we get along"

'Not too much though'

You nodded and shook his hand. You quickly retreated your hand back and they sat down on a couch, while the snake boy, was staring at you the whole entire time.

Sarada☆

"Last, but not least, the Uchihas, this my best friend Sasuke Uchiha, his wife Sakura Uchiha, and their daughter Sarada Uchiha"

Said the blond smiling happily. You nodded and bowed at them.

"So you took this survivor into your home"

Said the older raven haired male as he looked down at you. You looked at him and he all of the sudden activated his Kenki Genkai.

"And also the host of a feared beast as well"

He said as his eyes turned back to normal. Naruto nodded as the rest of the families including his own looked at you shock.

"If he gets out of control, I don't care if he is just like you, I will put an end to him"

He said glaring down at you.

'Like that will ever happen'

You nodded and he turned around and told the older blond that he was leaving. The woman sighned and gave you am apologetic look. You shrugged it off and the girl looked at you still shocked.

"My name is Sarada Uchiha, sorry about my dad"

She apologized sticking her hand out.

"Its alright, I'm use to it"

You said shaking her hand. She nodded while looking at you with sad eyes.

"Please do not look at me with those eyes, it doesn't suit you"

You said talk g your and back. Her eyes widen and nodded as the woman giggled next the two of you.

●■●■●■●●■■●■●■●■

Like it so far?

Let me know

Vote, comment, and share this book

And I'll see you around

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 266 28
boruto comes back to the village after two years and meets all his friends again. but then there is something off about him... Read all the adventure...
138K 2.8K 26
"I forgive you." Boruto was shocked. "On one condition." "Of course." "You said you would do anything, right?" Sarada asked already knowing the answe...
37.8K 457 24
●○●○Requests○●○● 《Closed!!》 to request comment or PM me your character request. ♡description♡ ¤ basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...
97.9K 2.4K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...