You ask him to be your lover

Yes. Im a Narusasu shipper. Deal with it.

-------------------------------

Boruto☆

After your date, the both of you walked home hand-in-hand. After you got changed into your nightclothes, you sat on the bed and drying your hair with a towel while Boruto took a shower.

'Sooooooo, is it official? Are you both dating?'

Asked Osamu. You shrugged your shoulders in response, and debated whether you should ask him. It was the man of the relationship to ask the woman of the realtionship to do the asking. But, the both of you were males, and you didn't quite figure out, who was who quite yet.

'Fuck the ship order, go into that bathroom and claim him as yours!!'

Exclaimned Osamu, waving a 'You can do it!' flag in his paw. You snickered, and walked inside the bathroom without knocking.

"Boruto!"

Boruto jumped and squealed when you slidded the curtain to the side.

"(Y/n)!"

He yelled taking the curtain from your hand and covering his lower region. He was blushing profoundly, as the water kept running.

"Oi! What are you doing here!?"

"Calm down, were both men, I don't see why your so freaked out about the situation"

Boruto deadpanned at you and sighed.

"What do you want (Y/n)?"

"Are we lovers?"

Boruto blushed of the word 'lover' and looked deep in thought. He did ask you on a date, but didn't say it was official.

"Well, I didn't ask you to be my lover yet"

"Well then, Boruto Uzumaki, will you be my lover?"

Boruto sweatdropped and sighed.

"Sure, now get out for I can finish my shower"

'Why not take one together?'

"I'll join you"

"Didn't you just took one?"

"Doesn't hurt to have another one"

Shikadai☆

The both of you were in the Uzumaki living room, just doing nothing. It was just the two of you alone. Hinata went shopping with Himawari. And Boruto was here a few minutes ago, but was snatched up by Mitsuki who came out of no where.

"Shikadai, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

He said lazily, laying down his head on you lap.

'Do it kid, I got your back'

You nodded your head, as you started to play with his hair that was in his usual pony tail.

"Shikadai Nara, your lazy and complain things alot of the time. You help me when I get lost, and explain things to me when I have no idea what it is. But my question is; would you do me the honors of being my lover?"

He chuckled and closed his eyes, as he took a deep breath.

"(Y/n) (l/n), you get easily lost, and have no shame what so ever. But, your kind, sweet, and really understandable. And as the answer to your question.......................................yes, I would like to be your lover"

You smiled and leaned down and gave a soft gentle kiss on the corner of his lips. His cheeks flushed as his eyes snapped open.

'Oh yeah!'

Inoji☆

You watched Inoji training with his dad, as you and Ino had a small converstaion about their techniques. After a while they stopped and joined the both of you under the tree both of you were under in. Sai and Ino told you and Inoji that they were going back home.

"Okay, bye"

'Attack!!!'

You gave a firm nodd, and grabbed Inoji's hand and spund him around. His eyes were wide as he started at your mismatch eyes.

"Inoji, be my lover?"

You asked, staring into his eyes. His cheeks flushed red and slowly noded.

"Y-Yeah"

You grinned and gently kissed his forehead and interwinded his fingers with yours.

'That was good'

Shinki☆

The both of you were inside the abandon house again just laying down on your back on the old dusty wooden floor.

'Kid, you only have a one more month with him, ask him before someone in his team takes his ass'

Hissed Osamu. You sighed knowing he was right. The reason Naruto let you stay is because of your date and was hoping that the two of you would get together. He was giving you a chance. You groaned and rolled on top of Shinki that was laying next to you.

He blinked at your intense stare, with his cheeks heated up. You stared into his brown orbs and leaned in, just enough for your noses to make contact.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to ask you something"

He blinked agin, but nodded anyways.

"Be my lover?"

His face brightend, as his eyes widen. You thought ths worse until he snaked his arms around your neck, bringing you closer above his lips.

"Took you long enough"

"Well, I didn't know who was who in our relationship"

"Fair enough"

Mitsuki☆

Mitsuki was the one who asked you, well more like he demanded you. He wasen't going to take no for an answer. Especially after your date with him and him being impatient about you not asking him sooner.

'He was legit like an animal in mating season, and trust me, those aren't good times for the ladies.....................................
....................................................maybe'

Sarada☆

You asked her the moment your date was over. And Sasuke didn't take it too good. Sakura was over the moon, when she saw the both of you holding hands when you announced to her parents you two were official. She was too over joyed to let Sasuke ruined the moment.

●■●■●■●■●■●■

It probably sucks.

I have a couple of books out, so go check them out.

Thanks for reading we reached 500 readers.

It's probably weird that you were the one who asked them out, and not the other way around. But let's face it, your author is a guy, so obviously I would make the reader the dominat one.

Sorry if your a woman and prefered to be not the dominat one(?). But yeah, if your a dude you could probably see my point of view, that men like their dominance. So yeah, see ya dudes later.